All Comments on 'Dave's sister Pt. 01'

by Simitoo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brov???

Enough of that already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Not a bad start. You could go a long way with them exploring and discovering enjoyable areas on their bodies. I saw some minor errors so please proof read. I like the action and her becoming submissive. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Also what the hells a crutch? Get an editor. 3 stars

philteephilteeabout 4 years ago

We Americans really don’t know English very well do we.

crutch(Noun)

A crotch; the area of body where the legs fork from the trunk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get an editor

Some ridiculous errors.

Crutch instead of crotch and women have vaginas, not virginas.

Obviously written by a young virgin who watches too much porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crutch?

philtee, please let me know which dictionary you pulled that definition of “crutch” from? I have looked in both Webster’s and Mirriams and cannot find that definition. Tried Wikipedia too and found no such definition.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Sue

is a horny, whiney, cumslut, bitch. Dave should have told her to "shut the fuck up" halfway through page one.

cursrahcursrahover 2 years ago

please write more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why were you calling it a weapon? Takes away from the story. Bad word choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell is a brov?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad but you need to learn the use of quotation marks, there is a heap of them missing in this. There are rules for their use, you should be able to find them online. Also, be aware of the difference between "your," and "you're." I would think that Sus would have called her brother Dave rather than brov, and it sounds better too. So mum wants to shag him as well? Better get on to it. Also, try and find a friend on-site who would like to proofread your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous