Dave's sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never swallowed a man's load.

Never had a mouthful of hot cum.

Never felt a man shooting his load down my throat.

Jenny tells me its heaven, like Nectar from the gods. I'm also told it's a feeling of dominance that every woman should know, that moment when you feel your man start to cum, know you have turned him on, know he is loosing control - then you work a bit harder to get him to blow hard".

"Sis stop, I'm just a randy bastard." With a body like yours naked and on offer I having trouble stopping myself from taking you. Do you really want me to take you? Have you thought this through?" Dave put his hands on his sister's shoulders, looked straight at her and waited for her reply. It was wrong but he knew he that he was going to end up fucking her, enjoying her - and love every moment of it.

"This will change us for ever. I'm looking at just about the most perfect fuck machine I have ever seen. You just ooze sex, sex, sex girl."

If I fuck you know I know I am going to enjoy every minute of it and might just not be able to stop wanting more. I'm sure I am going to want to have you, play with and fuck you on a regular basis, do you want that?"

"Oh yes, - please, please service me as much as you want. If your half as good as Jenny says you are then I know I'm on my way to heaven."

"Oh, shut up you little minx, that's it - get on your knees, show me what you know, wrap your lips around my rod and start sucking. -- No, just a minute let me lock the door we don't want mum walking in on us."

"Hell no brov we don't want that." Sue retorted. "I've seen the way mum looks at you and I don't want to share you with her, not just yet anyway."

"Behave you have pushed my limits to far already, that's our mum your talking about you little shit. You live in a dream world."

"No dream world Brov, believe me she'd shag you to a stand still at the drop of a hat. You can't hide your size when to are around the house, or control when it stands you ready to service, I know I have been looking at your erections for years, even if they are still covered by your trousers.

Your bedroom is not next to mum and dad's like mine is. You should hear them, there animal and the things they say to each other and tell each other what they want is mind blowing. That's part if the reason I know sex has got to be good and I get so turned on."

"Lock that door and get back here I need to play with all what 8/9 inches?

Please, I need get used and abused, get fuck in all the different places you can think of. If it wasn't for the fact that I want to taste you and get a mouth full of cum I'd be begging you to shag my brains out. I might still beg you to fuck me senseless - if you can once I've mastered the art of blowing you. God I'm so hot for all you can give me."

Sue used both hands to drag Dave's short down pass his knees as she knelt in front of him and looked at the clear juices dribbling out of the slit of his beautiful purple head. Yes, she thought, it was a good 8 inches of the biggest and best-looking prick she had seen to date. The question was could she fit all that in her mouth? Would it really find its way down her throat? Would it fit in all the other places she wanted it to go?

"Shit brov, no wonder Jenny and the girls like your prick so much it's magnificent, so big, so long, Will I get all that in my mouth?"

"Shut up you won't know unless you get sucking." Dave said laughing. "Just think of it as that banana you have been playing with. When you are ready lay it on your tongue and swallow, but first play with it and introduce yourself to your new friend we are in no hurry.

Wrap your hand around it, give it a gentle pull, while nibling the head, pull it like when you give a hand job. Take it slow and make it last. Remember you're in control and you set the pace - well to start with anyway."

"OO ahhh yes, oh yeees, that's it -- work those lips up and down it, take it deep to feel it all then just go back to nibbling the tip. It's the top 2 inches that are really sensitive the rest of it is playing with the male mind and working him up to loosing control."

"Fucking hell that's good, oh yeeees - ahhh, yes, ahhh, -- fucking hell girl, my balls, play with my balls - suck them. Oh yes get your lips back around me ahhh, yeees." Dave felt the animal in him start to rise, god she was good, and she had only just started.

"Take control, get your hands on my arse and pull me in to feel how much and how deep you want me."

"Careful, get used to the size before you try to take it all the way down. Shit that feels good.

Remember, stick your tongue out, lay my prick on it then swallow it like it's your favourite food.

If you gag or can't get it down into your throat don't force it -- enjoy it - play with it until you feel you want to try again. A lot of girls can't do it or don't like to.

Ahh that's so goooood, - fuck I'm going to lose it. Fucking hell, oh yes, your mouth is so good girl, you're going to make me cum whatever you do, oh yes, yeees, more."

Fucking hell sis, slowly, take it slowly make it last, if you hit on me like that I'm going to explode.

If you want me deeper use your tongue on the head to fill your mouth with your saliva then try swallowing me, just keep taking it until it feels right then swallow as you pull me into you, Oh yes I can feel your tonsils on every stroke now".

"Fuck, fuck, fuck yeees aahh.

You don't need teaching from where I'm standing. Christ sis." Sue had grabbed Dave's arse and pulled him into her as she worked on getting him deeper down her throat, she needed to prove she could take it all and take as much as was on offer. Sue worked on swallowing hard and suddenly felt the monster go down, way down, oh yes.

So excited at her success she just held Dave there with her nose tight to his tummy, it felt good, she could do it. Then the thought struck - Shit I need to breath, I need to get him out, oh fuck what a way to die.

"You've got the lot that's my belly your head butting." Dave blurted out in surprise.

Sue started to gag as she slowly extracted herself form all of eight inches of rampant prick. She coughed a little and cleared her mouth of all her juices then looking up at Dave she excitedly blurted out.

"Brov I took it all, I took it all. Brov I didn't spew all over you in the end just went down, all the way down. Shit it felt, er, we'll, eeer, it felt sort of exciting I think- sort of powerful, you know sort of awesome."

"Fuck my face brov, I want to feel you back in there, give me one of your long hard oral fucking I keep getting told about. I know I can take if it's too much I can always push you off."

Dave looked down at her "Are you sure?"

"Yes, yes, I'm so turned on brov, I want a mouthful of your hot cum so bad, fuck my tonsils, take me, cum in me, on me, Oh, just, just do it." Dave looked at his little sister, she just oozing sex.

"Lay on the bed girl, on your back with your head hanging over the side facing me. Start by licking my balls then open wide."

Dave watched as Sue did what she was told and then promptly offered the pulsing purple head back to his sisters' lips. All thoughts of right or wrong gone he was going to enjoy this beautiful body and fuck it until he dropped.

"Fuck, forget the balls, open wide and let me in. Are you sure about this? Do you want me to stop now girl, I worried I will not be able to stop once I get back in there now you've got me on a roll?" Dave was not looking at his sister, he was looking at the perfect fuck machine.

"You wanted an oral fucking and right now I'm the right person to give you one. Suck me girl, suck me hard. Oh yes sis, yes. Oh god, yes open wide I'm going to shag your tonsils I'm going deep and it won't be long before I'm going to come real hard. I can feel my balls rising girl,

Yes, yeees, I'm going to fill you up with my fuck juice sis, I'm going to empty into you and cream your tonsils, your tits, your face, everything."

Dave pushed his tool forward as he went further into Sue's mouth, she just let him carry on down. He started to gently work himself deeper moving in and out of Sue's mouth in short strokes while he cradled her head in his hands.

"Do you like your face fucked sis; do you like me fucking that lovely little mouth of yours?

Do you think you can cope with me fucking your face forever? Fuck, oh yes, pull me in, take what you can, please, please take it all again."

Oooohh Shit, you're so tight, you're going to get a belly full."

Sue took Dave's strokes into the back of her throat without too much gag reflex for a few times but needed a rest and slowly pushed him away to get him to pull his prick, back into her mouth. She was slowly jerking him off as she looked into her brother eyes. It wasn't long before she was ready to try again and ask Dave to try again.

"Brov take me, put it back down my throat and fuck my face as much as you want, use me, please use just me. I've never felt like this before, - I want to feel you cum, flood into my mouth, drink you. I want to watch you shoot all over my tits, cum all over my face."

Sue rimmed the purple beast a few times then looked Dave in the eyes as she gripped his arse and pulled him back into her again, it was her way of saying yes, more, please more. She felt a little gag coming and eased him out then quickly pulled him into her again and swallowed all of him until her nose was back tight to his belly. Two or three more strokes and she was losing herself to excepting his deep strokes and the final ride of her first oral fucking.

She dropped a hand down to play with her clit, she wanted to cum so bad, to let herself climax while getting her first mouthful of man seed, a mouthful of her brothers hot cum.

Her brov, her lovely big brov had a hold of her head and was fucking her face with long deep strokes and she was helping him, pulling him into her with a passion while he worked himself in and out of her throat and played in her mouth. Her mouth was full of saliva and she was dribbling out with each outer pull, but she didn't care what was happening as she hit her ride and felt herself go over the edge. She started to feel her climax rise and helped it by sliding two of her fingers into her well oiled cunt, that was all she needed to push her over the top -- she was cumming full blast.

Sue's eyes were watering and it looked like she was crying as tears of joy rippled through her, she shook all over and lost herself to what she thought was her biggest climax ever.

Total submission, that's what Jenny had said, give in to total submission and feel that power, that dominance over him while surrendering your body to him.

As Sue came back to earth she realised she still had one hand working her cunt and clit and she was gurgling all sorts of moans from around his weapon.

Dave just couldn't hold back. He had never felt like this before. His hands held her face while he went back to sliding in and out of his sister's mouth as she submitted openly taking all of him.

Sue's body was shaking but she was still riding herself. He was looking down at the crutch of a sex machine, watching her fingers still playing with her clit and moving in and out of her cunt while he started to come hard.

Yees, Yess, - his fist blast of cum went to the back of her mouth past her tonsils, the second in her mouth as he pulled back a little. The third, forth and fifth went all over her face and those perfect mounds. As he stood there Sue took the tip back into her mouth and just held it there. Shit more, Dave was still cumming, she swallowed hard but lost some out of the corners of her mouth.

"Yeees oh yeees ahh - take it sis, drink my cum you beautiful sexy, randy cow. With a little cough and sputter Sue released Dave's weapon from her lips. A wave of pleasure run through her while she was laying there tasting what was in her mouth knowing she had cum on her face and a couple of loads over her tits, Her big brothers cum, it had been worth the wait. Shit she had done it, her first oral fuck, and with her brother too. Shit Jenny was right he did taste good.

Dave fell onto his bed landing on his back. He toyed with Sues tits and took a deep breath.

"Fucking hell sis you don't need any teaching, you just need to be enjoyed. you blew me like a professional, for your information your better than Jenny ever was."

Before he could compose himself Sues had rolled onto him and was looking into his eyes, with a deep searching look. Dave looked at her nipples which were still hard and erect as she gently returned her hand to what was left of a once very hard proud prick.

"Brov that was fantastic, fucking hell, more I want more.

Was it good for you? Did I do it right? Oh, brov thank you, thank you." Sue planted a long passionate kiss on his lips, all Dave could do was respond.

"What's the chances of you shafting me next, I really, really would like you to fuck my brains out, - I need to cum hard, now I want to feel you inside me so bad,"

"Give me a break you sex starved nymph." Dave replied, but he was already dreaming of being inside her, shagging her brains out.

She was made to be fucked. Little sister she might be, but a standing prick has no conscience, mum was right about that - and Dave was already way past any consideration of morals. If she fucked as good as she sucked, he could have a sex slave on his doorstep to play with when he liked.

"Yes, you were good. Yes I did like it - more than liked it. I loved it.

You are one hell of a woman Sis, one hell of a woman.

Guess you have lost that little sister label.

Yes, I'll fuck your brains out as soon as I have recovered but while we are waiting you have a few other things to learn. Sit on my face, let me eat you. You can get your lips around my prick if you want while I give you a good sucking. Let me eat you out and make you squeal."

"Oh brov will you, will you suck me off? Jenny said your tongue gives a climax she always died for. I've never had a man go down on me before."

"Shut up and let me get sucking. My tongue is going to lick you to death. I'm going to make you scream the house down, then, when you have sucked me hard again, I'm going shag you long and hard until you beg for me to stop."

"I'll never do that brov, never ask you to stop." Sue replied as she positioned her body on top of Dave offering a 69 position as instructed giving her soaking wet crutch to his tongue. At the same time she started to toy with his manhood and could feel it coming back to life.

"Now that's what I call an appetising fanny girl."

"Specially for you brov, Jenny said men liked eating pussy, but it needed to be a trimmed bush so that they did not get a mouthful of pubic hairs."

"For fucks sake stop going on about Jenny this and Jenny that. How come you two talk so much about sex and men, you're like a couple of lovers discussing their ex's.

Shit have you two been playing with each other?" Dave had a sudden thought but surely not.

"I did say, - I've never had a man go down on me before brov, can't deny that a woman's tongue hasn't made the occasional visit."

"What? Shit are there no limits to your morality" Dave replied.

"Hope not." was Sue's response as she bent over and took Dave's limp prick deep in her mouth again. Shrunk and soft it was a comfortable mouthful, but it quickly stated to grow and tasted nice, at last she was enjoying playing with her big brother's body.

If she played her cards right she could get a lot more out of her brother, a dream come true.

It was worth the earlier embarrassment and the effort she had made to throw herself at his mercy.

It seemed like a dream come true after lusting for him for so long. It already sounded as if there was a lot more to come, and with a bit of work she could keep getting him to fuck her, use her, now that her brov knew what was on offer, --- with no limits, well not any she knew of yet.

-----------------------

Oh brov, oh brov what are you doing to me? Oh yes, oh yeess, oh fucking he'll eat me, don't stop brov, don't stop - please more, more, I'm going to cum again already.

Sue was finding it hard to concentrate on the flesh between her lips as a warm glow crept over her, a warm glow that had an added tingle that felt like little electric shocks bouncing around her body. Her nipples were so hard they were painful, Dave was pulling on them hard but it was a new pain that set her inside afire. She felt herself rotating her crutch on his face, she bounced on his tongue when he dipped it in her fanny trying to get it deeper.

Then he ringed her arse with his tongue -- yes, he was sucking on her rose bud and, -- yes, yes, he was, - yes he was trying to push his tongue into her butt hole. Shit,

Dave's tongue went back to forcing an entry into Sue's vigina and one of his fingers had found its way to her rose bud, he was playing with her, toying with her rear end. Then he pushed hard and

It went in past her tight puckered ring, then that finger started to work the insides of her back passage. All Sue could think was, - Oh fuck Dave what are you doing to me?

Sue was gently playing with Dave's pick, she now had it back to full size, somehow it looked even bigger than 8 inches, had she really taken all that down her throat?

Dave had a good grip on Sue's legs and was working hard licking and eating her from her pelvic mound to her puckered ring. He was lost in the taste of her juices as she was squirting and he was enjoying one of the best crutch feasts he had had for a very long time.

He was surprised at how good his little sisters body was built be eaten; her crutch gap was a mouthful wide, her clit stood out like a third nipple, her cunt lips were full and set easy to part, her virginal entrance opened to his touch to released the sweet nectar of the gods.

Even her puckered ring looked inviting and ready to be used as it regularly came into view. Dave set his mind on his next challenge in the learning curve, - drilling Sue's back passage long and hard. She wanted to try everything she said, no holes barred. 8 inches of throbbing manhood was going to fill that tunnel and shoot as much cum as possible up there, but not today. Today he was going to fuck her hard and make her scream for more. Today he was going to make sure he could have this body to play with for a long time.

His only regret, that he had not done this sooner, even if she was his little sister.

"On your knees Sue time to fill that love tunnel of yours, you did say you wanted a long hard fuck?"

A smile covered Sue's face as she rolled over and knelt on the bed looking over her shoulder at her brother.

"Take me however you want me, - just fill me with that purple headed monster and make me scream" was Sue's reply.

" I should say be gentle after looking at the size of it -- what the fuck -- if it fitted down my throat then I'm sure it will fit anywhere you want to put it -- just fuck me long and hard brov."

But that's another story.


12