All Comments on 'Dave's Story: Man of the House'

by ThePokerGuy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Bleep735Bleep735over 4 years ago

A good first attempt. I hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Motherly mounds?

Motherly mounds that adorned her chest ..... oh good grief!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

What an excellent story, especially for a first effort. I enjoyed every word, and it was so well written to. 5 Stars!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Tender story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A good story for your first one. I liked the characters and the scenario you used to start it off. I liked the build up and only saw a couple of grammar mistakes. They did not take away from the story. A couple of things that would improve on this story ( I think) would to be more dialogue and more descriptive words in relation to their love. I like to be as interested in the characters as the story itself. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago

I really enjoyed your story of love and great sex. I wonder if his sister cottons on to the relationship though and joins in. Keep writing I enjoy your style.

woodwardwoodwardover 4 years ago

A great first attempt. Keep writing.

sswillowsswillowover 4 years ago
Keep writing

Very good first story. Proofreading is important. I wish I'd had a chance like that.

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 4 years ago

Very well written a few small things I noticed but didn’t distracted from the story . Hope to see more from you and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Start

Most mothers and sons should experience this type of raw sex. I loved the way you began and then brought the story up to the present. I also loved the way you did not "pussy foot" around and got straight to the point. Do not worry about the professional grammarians who would criticize every jot & tittle. Please continue writing pure raw mom and son sex.

kevinbroadleykevinbroadleyover 4 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for such a great story. Your Mum sounds a very sweet lady.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW

Great story for all, but the ending. Author you killed a love story and made it a lousy tale. from a 5 star to a 2 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great first story!!

The only thing I wondered about was how your sister never heard the two of you fucking?Lol Your sister never walked in on you, or caught you in the act either. It's good that she wasn't around much, or maybe didn't care about your incestuous affair. Keep on writing. Five Stars.

boaman007boaman007over 4 years ago
Good first story

Very nice read. A few typos but nothing too bad. Thanks, looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Liked the story I remember my mom and aunt me did threesome together got to cum in my aunt first then my mom.first thing my said to me you know I might be knocked up by you and your mom too.they both came back with some news well mister we are both pregnant and I said yes both woman are in early forties carrying my kids in them.told my aunt your getting divorced moving in us sleep in same king size bed we still have sex together they both gave me each three kids

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Great story. Hope u write some more.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
the story could have been better

`but the ending was not good. the thing about dating others were uncalled for. this destroyed the romantic vibe of the story. if they were exclusive, then the story would have been a great story.

johncan6johncan6almost 4 years ago
More

Can u build this story further

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

What a great story. I want to read more. Did your sister ever get involved?

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Man….. never share your mother!!!!! Ruined the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThePokerGuy@ThePokerGuy
I’ve been a part of the Literotica Universe for a little while now and continue to enjoy the erotic stories. I have also enjoyed getting to know some of you whether it’s been to discuss stories, experiences or more. Hit me up if you want to chat. I am an unmarried man that...