All Comments on 'David'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GybbsGybbsalmost 5 years ago
yikes!

the mind boggles!

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Small world

That would be a very stressful situation with all three meeting up.like that. It is great to see that they figured out how to make it work with no hard feelings.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 5 years ago
Oh if only

That would be wonderful, I have always wanted a cock in my butt and one in my mouth, a dream I have many times. Now I just wish I could find a man to suck as it has been so very long. Northeast Indiana seems to have several men but I just can not get connected yet. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Real life

I once met a good looking married man in his late 30s in a park restroom, he was great sex, I gave him my number. I meet a fellow freshman in college that was super hot. We had great sex. Later I found out that the married man was the father of the my fellow freshman. I never told either one that I had met the other one. As a freshman I was busy having fun with lots of guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No - just no!

First off, David is selfish and disrespectful. It’s a bit unclear how serious the two young men are - referred to as boyfriends many times, but struggling with commitment, but then later saying he loved him with his whole soul?? But it seems Caleb was exclusive and David flat out cheated on him! Even if it wasn’t his father, that makes David a dick. Then he says he and Tom aren’t hurting anyone - uh yea right. At least Tom points this out. And Caleb is not sexual but they’re having sex 3x per week. That’s more than most normal people with real lives have. David is justifying his selfish needs by sneaking out on the side, no other way around it. Then let’s talk about Tom - ok he’s not out and is looking for a no strings deal. But once he realizes he has hurt Caleb, he would have immediately dropped David to heal with his son. What would never happen - except in unrealistic erotica - is a three way fuck situation. C’mon on, they are both way better off without David. Just too far-fetched to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interestingly enough my boyfriend had sex with my closeted married father. I’m in my 20s and at this point I was about 85% sure he was a closeted bisexual. Wasn’t at all surprised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...