David and Alfie Ch. 01

Story Info
There's gonna be fireworks!
4.2k words
4.28
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes a good fuck is its own reward but this was more than just that.

David had never really been the sort of person who would be seen as a gay porn star. He had been an Insurance Broker in real life and in good pay. Yet over the last few years he felt his libido slowly disappear and felt that at thirty-five he needed to do something at once. It began with weight lifting, then early morning runs and things escalated that burnt away virtually all signs of a mid-life crisis a dead cliché to say the least.

The reason he had come over to HARD studios today was that he had spent a few months prior as a model to sport some underwear for a risqué magazine and well one thing led to another and his curiosity piqued when a photographer friend of his brought up the idea. He said that for someone like David's body and age he would make a phenomenal 'Daddy'.

"What on earth is that?"

David had asked.

"Basically, an older guy, they even are said to get alone great with younger guys."

Perhaps the turn of phrase was not the best but whether it was or not it began setting David's mind into a frenzy. The idea of someone young and enthusiastic to lay their and take his cock seemed way better than a chick at this point. Perhaps the reasoning was because David had never thought about it before and so it was at least worth trying once.

Alfie was a twenty-year-old kid. He knew he was gay since he was fourteen and it made his confidence go through the roof. He was more open, vocal and could wear any item of clothing in the world and he could look good in it.

By the time he was eighteen, he was short, skinny and packing a bootylicious backside. Years of vigorous exercise and abstaining from junk food gave him a supermodel's face and a porn star's body. Even his height was something of a positive from Alfie's perspective. He was never gonna be a top, his dick measured about six and a half inches but realistically he was not that type. God gave him a booty so he may as well use it! The only thing that differentiated Alfie from women is that he had a penis. Even Alfie's hair was an Edgy Pixie.

He was a natural to do modelling on Instagram, even going so bold as to advertise swimsuits that women would normally wear but it did the job like no other. Almost every day, Alfie would go through his Instagram to see some of the most perverted messages from men that could best be described as, 'flustered' and 'frustrated' to say the least. Alfie would always become flattered but never would actually submit to any of them. He knew his value and took great pains to protect himself.

Then after six months of posting on Instagram. Alfie finally saw a message that asked him if wanted to audition for something for a very comfortable pay. Then Alfie saw just how much they would pay and then a few days later Alfie was at HARD and with a set of clothes all for the job at hand. Of their conversations, their was just one real obstacle. Alfie had disclosed to the studio that he was still a virgin. When the studio heard this, they insisted that they change up the film so that they could do an audition styled film. What really piqued Alfie's interest was that they told him they had a new, 'Daddy' who sounded just like Alfie's type. It made Alfie rub his legs together in a schoolgirl like fashion because the thought made him tingly inside.

The only real criteria that both David and Alfie had received was to wear what made them feel comfortable so that it would be fun to watch both men strip and may get some good shots. David had been informed about Alfie but decided not to look to much into it at the time. He dressed in a suit that he would wear for work with a red tie. If he were going to be a 'Daddy' for the first time in his life then he was going to the one that came home for work so he could chill and play with his twink friend.

Alfie had dressed up in the closest thing he could find to something he knew would please 'Daddy' he got a shirt that showed off his belly. Booty shorts that meant made his Man-thing show above his shorts. White gym socks that probably could have been stretched to become tights with a new pair of Red Jordan's. Capping this all off was a Snapback with the word 'SUCKER' written on it.

There were two entrances to the room in question where the film would begin, the corridor in which David and Alfie was divided by a wall as two cameraman came towards David and Alfie, respectively.

"How you doing today?"

"I'm so nervous I can barely stand."

Said David.

"I'm so excited! I heard you guys found me a Daddy all for me!"

Said Alfie doing his best to sound as seductive and sultry in his tone. He was use to this if he was going to be talking in front of the camera. He knew well enough that this was not ballet.

"Don't worry yourself. You look clean as fuck! She'll be impressed!"

"I think you were born ready for this babe! You look good enough to eat!"

"She?"

Asked David.

"Well, technically he isn't but he sure as hell looks like one!"

"Thank you so much! I mean just look at,"

Alfie turned around at his shorts virtually riding up his booty as it jiggled. Then Alfie gave his cheeks some gentle claps with his hands.

"That!"

"Jesus! That guy must be the luckiest guy in the world!"

"Oh, he will be!"

Continued Alfie, winking like a very cheeky boy.

"So, can you please tell us all why you are here today?"

David's momentum and confidence seemed to return to him, not use to being on camera meant that the nerves had made themselves present but now he finally sort out his reasoning. He knew what he was here for.

"I'm here cause I was told that their was a slutty, Twinkie boy in there and I'm here to put him to work!"

Said David licking his lips.

"I know it may go without saying but can you please tell us all why you are here today?"

Alfie looked deep into the camera with the most mischievous smile on his face.

"I'm here cause I've been such a bad boy and I need to go and see Daddy!"

He opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue.

"O.k, I think you are just about ready!"

"Just remember to go in there and be yourself!"

David and Alfie each put a hand on the door.

"Prepare to enter,"

"BLIND AUDITIONS!"

They opened the doors and both entered the room.

The room contained a large sofa, a desk, two bottles of lube, tissues and two chairs.

The room also now contained a Daddy and a Son.

When David first saw Alfie, his dick very nearly ripped through his trousers. When Alfie first saw David, his asshole quivered with so much excitement that he wondered if he would be too tight for him.

Alfie immediately posed by sticking out his lip and pressing one hand on the side of his head like a prostitute under a street lamp.

"Mmm, well hello there ;) So you must be the one they call, Daddy!"

He licked his lips in delight.

"You certainly dress well."

"Your not bad yourself son! Did you really dress that way just for me?"

Said David, his eyes nearly popping out of his head, this chick was a slut through and through! Alfie stretched out an arm and begged for David to walk closer, David somewhat gingerly walked closer just so Alfie could press his hand against David's body. Alfie reached down and pulled himself towards David by grabbing a hold of his tie. Alfie looked deep into David's eyes and the temperature seemed to climb 100 degrees in seconds.

"Why, don't you like it Daddy?"

Asked Alfie with puppy dog eyes.

"I love it."

Said David.

He then bent downwards and moved in to Alfie's waiting and pursing lips and the two engaged in sloppiest and kinkiest French kiss of all time, David wrapped his arms around Alfie's body and Alfie wrapped is one free arm as deep as he could around David's body. He made his left leg do a sort of donkey kick like you would see in soppy, romantic films. This however was not soppy or romantic, this was erotic and lustful.

By the time they finally let their tongues stop swirling around in each other's mouths which believe me took a very long time and the drool rolled down to their chins. Alfie breathed in and out quite hard with his tongue still sticking out. He took a finger, scrapped off some saliva from his chin and wiped it on his cheek.

"You taste delicious!"

Said Alfie pursing his lips again. He then took his over hand and took of his cap and threw it to the ground behind him.

"I love your hair Son!"

Said David, gripping a hold of Son's hips and admiring him deeply.

"Thank you so much Daddy!"

Said Son, he blew him a kiss.

"But I think that I've dropped my hat, I think I'd better bend over and pick it up!"

Son winked very wickedly to Daddy causing him to let go. Son stood very tall, turned around and bent forwards without bending knees and deliberately looked over his shoulder with one eye open on Daddy admiring his Earth-shaking booty in his tight as hell shorts. Daddy however had already made his move.

"Oooohh!"

Squealed Son.

Daddy grabbed Son by the hips and grinded his crotch against his booty and Son was loving every second of it.

"You like that don't you Daddy? Feeling my crack sandwich that plump hot dog of yours? Jesus I want some of that sauce all over me!"

This only made Daddy grind harder and faster making Son yelp even more and begging to impregnate him. This continued until Daddy had no choice to let go out of fear he was about to ejaculate in his pants. Son balanced himself by placing his hands on the floor and was still shaking his tush as much as possible to send Daddy over the edge. Somewhat dismayed that Daddy was not looking at him, Son went for a rather more radical approach.

"Jesus Son what are you doing, that looks so hot!"

Son began doing a stripping routine by dancing very sensually and slowly in the centre of the room. It made Daddy's eyes stare with great intensity and his tongue almost sticking out of his mouth.

Son was deliberately going slow just so Daddy could once again appreciate what a slut he was for him. Son then hooked his fingers undeath the exposed strings of his thong and pulled them upwards, drawing a noticeable reaction out of him from him as he pulled his underwear higher, almost up to his nipples and then let go allowing the strings to make a slight smack sound against his sides. He spun around with his hands above his head allowing his now exposed thong on his lower back, 'It was white' Daddy told himself. Then rather through an impulse more than anything, he went up to Son and gave him a very strong wedgie using only one hand making the string ride further up his butt crack.

"My goodness Daddy your so strong! Keep doing that, you're making me blush!"

Daddy had no reason to stop doing it, he even allowed some of his saliva to drop from his mouth onto Son's lower back allowing it to slowly roll down his body and it didn't go unnoticed.

"Mmm, Daddy I love the way the feels! I want more! More!"

Moaned Son, twisting his neck so Daddy could see the devil in his eye.

And with that Daddy gave Son an extra hard pull almost lifting Son off of the ground and motioned him over the table. Son rested his shoulders on the table and had his chin in his hands just letting Daddy play with him.

"You ready baby?"

Said Daddy in a half-grow half-playful tone. Son tired his best to tilt his head backwards and see Daddy out of his eyes.

"Whatever you want to Daddy!"

He opened his mouth wide and made his tongue dance inside.

With that, Daddy let go of Son's thong and with his two huge hands, he pulled down Son's bar as slowly as he could. His face being so close Son's humongous booty. Daddy's eyes opened wide again as Son made his butt jiggle as eventually his booty shorts fell to the ground. Son was going red in the face but not in embarrassment but because he couldn't wait much longer for Daddy to do his thing to him.

Daddy stood up and as fast as he could, though off his jacket, shirt and tie. Son meanwhile was still shaking his anus all for Daddy's undivided attention. Daddy then bent forward as though full embracing Son's half naked body against the table.

"Mmm."

Moaned Son.

Daddy ran his hands under Son's shirt and helped in removing it, leaving Son with just a white thong on that left nothing to anyone's imagination.

Daddy still had as much time to squeeze Son's soft breasts.

"You're a greedy one aren't you Daddy?"

Grinned Son.

"I think it's time to share the love baby!"

Whispered Daddy which caused Son to shiver with delight making his ass jiggle even more. Daddy went to the other end of the table and picked up a bottle of lubricant. With just one hand much to the relief of Son, Daddy hooked his finger into Son's thong.

"You want me to pull it down baby?"

"Yes Daddy please!"

"Sorry baby I cannot hear you. Your gonna have to say that again, so. Do you want me to pull your thong down baby?"

Son then went into a cry that even caught Daddy off guard so much that he was even double guessing whether hearing Son beg was the right thing to do. Though Daddy had an idea this was purely for the cameras.

"YES DADDY I WANT YOU TO RIP OFF THAT THONG AND SNIFF IT SO YOU CAN STICK THAT MASSIVE FAT COCK OF YOURS INTO MY FAT ASS PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU!!!"

Down went Son's thong and Daddy scrunched them up and gave them a very sharp sniff up and close to his nose. They smelled musky as though Son had been leaking some pre-cum on to them. He threw them away somewhere and then kicked off his shoes and socks and with a delighted clank sound and Daddy's belt came off then his trousers leaving Daddy with just his black underwear on. His erection was almost poking threw the top of his underwear. He once again grinded his crotch a few times against Son's butt crack, he ended this short grinding by splashing out a huge amount of lube on Son's booty. And massaged it hard into Son's butt cheeks.

"Your hands are simply magical Daddy!"

Moaned Son again. Poor lad, you could smell the desperation.

"You like it when I make you feel good baby?"

Asked Daddy?

"Oh, Do I-OOOOOOO!! DADDY! YES!!"

Daddy had pulled his underwear down, flung it away and was grinding his eight-inch dick along Son's lubricated butt-crack Daddy then splashed as much lube as he could onto his dick and then watched as the lube ran down Son's backside and causing his asshole to twitch excitedly. His breath turned into panting and the drool ran down the corners of his mouth.

Daddy finally positioned himself, spread apart Son's cheeks, nerved himself for a shock and finally penetrated Son's virgin ass.

"OH, MY GAWD...YESSS!!! OH, MY FUCKING GOD YES!!!"

"HOLY SHIT BABY! YOUR SUPER TIGHT BUT IT FEELS WAY TO FUCKING HOT!"

Son felt the water running out of his eyes and his tongue sticking out wondering if he were going cross eyed from the pleasure or the pain. He had been anticipating this moment that he was doing his upmost to make Daddy happy, all that lube was certainly doing the trick as it did make Daddy slide in deeper, he still had no clue just how big Daddy's dick was but was simply far too happy to care as he continued moaning and moving his hips in time to Daddy.

From Daddy's Perspective he was only trying to go in slow but just the sight of Son's shiny booty backing up and the tightness of his anus made it ultimately too much to resist and Daddy pushed himself deeper till he was balls deep into his Son. His soft cheeks could easily consume Daddy too if Son didn't start to grind and what seemed like he was doing the work for Daddy, he was practically fucking himself and Daddy had to do something about that. So, he got into the rhythm and grabbed hold of Son's ever so soft hips.

"Just slow down baby. I'll take control!"

"Oh god!"

Moaned Son.

"Lube it up some more please! I don't think there's enough!"

"Enough? I used half a bottle already!?"

Daddy did however relent and squired a lot at his dick and tried to pour some onto the whole so it would leak itself in. Daddy continued pounding away until he had an idea.

"Hey Baby!"

"Ye-oooooh! What are you-"

Daddy had shoved his cock in as far as it would go then lifted Son up by bear hugging him and making Son do a squat position with his shins flat on the table.

"Try and lean forward so I can get the best angle baby!"

"Sure thing Daddy!"

It couldn't have been a better change of pace. Daddy wrapped his arms round Son's chest clamping his breasts and played with his nipples with his fingers, all the while Daddy's cock was ramming harder and deeper as his body made more contact with Son's own which was better than ever. Daddy then went one further and embraced Son by licking the back of his neck and whispering very dirty words into him.

"I knew you were a virgin, but I never thought you would dress like a skank just for that! I bet you had an orgasm the moment I touched your precious booty!"

"Daddy that's not true! It's that monstrous thing you have inside me... that's what did it! Oh daddy! Fuck me harder HARDER!! HARDER!!"

Daddy then picked up his pace and Son squealed louder and louder. He was now going the speed of a jackhammer as Son's ass was being ground to pulp. Daddy this time had moved his hands back to Son's hips and pounded harder and faster than he ever thought he did before in his life! The tightness of Son and his dirty words was making him start building up the pressure inside him. Son's body was having a harder time taking all of this pleasure as well as he was moaning and groaning made it difficult for him to work out just what was happening aside from this immense pleasure he felt.

"Holy shit! I'm gonna cum in your ass baby!"

"PLEASE PLESASE DUMP ALL OF IT IN MY ASS DADDY!"

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH FFUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!"

Both screamed aloud as Daddy's cock exploded with cum that shot deep into Son's ever so hungry ass.

Daddy pulled out a bit quicker than he realised as he was very uneasy on his feet and only had enough time to gather his senses as he began to wipe his cock clean with many tissues of Kleenex he found and then promptly fell onto the couch feeling utterly worn out. Except for his cock which was still twitching like crazy.

Son meanwhile was still reeling and unsure if he could even move after what just happened. He felt something cold around his asshole which he just assumed was his ass leaking Daddy's cum or perhaps lube was tickling his shaven legs.

He turned around and saw Daddy on the sofa possibly asleep and his cock still as hard as a rock pointing at the sky. He shuddered.

'It's so big! Was that thing really inside me?!'

Just the sight of it made Son go all gooey inside and not because of the lube or the cum. Finally feeling some life back in him, Son got off of the table and with some effort, crawled (Just in case Daddy should be awake and for his satisfaction to his baby crawl on all fours and come begging for more.)

At first Son was just too overcome by the size and overall girth of the damn thing to know what to do with it, so he began by squeezing the shaft slightly and placed his tongue ever so slightly along the shaft, just above Daddy's balls. The smell was strong and his cock much to Son's surprise was super sensitive which made it interesting when Son began planting butterfly kisses all over the base and up Daddy's shaft and began squeezing his exposed head very gently. Then Son stuck out his tongue and gave Daddy's lock an extremely long lick like licking a lolly pop. This proved to be enough to get Daddy to notice. His face lit up with sheer delight and shock at seeing this cock starved slut still hungry for more after having his ass impregnated.

"Jesus fuck you are hungry today!"

But Son was too pre-occupied with his treat to notice. Daddy was simply too inclined to sit back and relax, he only just realised that he was being watched by cameras but he was simply too impressed with how much he was enjoying himself to notice.

12