David and Alfie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Son immediately stepped up his game by slapping Daddy's cock against the side of cheek and sticking out his tongue which was nice and moist. Then he lifted up his head and with a very determined plunge, stuck his head down onto Daddy's cock till he began to cock.

"Holy shit babe you're a natural!"

Said Daddy, how exactly did things come down to this he would never, ever know as the reality of things stood how such a hot, young man would be bobbing up and down on his dick after he fucked the life out of him not five minutes ago.

It was not as if Daddy was lying about Son's skills either. With each bob Son got a cm deeper until after a concerted effort he had his nose deep into Daddy's pubes and his chin nestled in Daddy's twitching balls. He held on in there for nearly ten seconds. Daddy was overcome with pleasure and Son with an eight-incher in his mouth, he had learned the knack from watching porn but never felt it would be this easy.

"BABE I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY LONGER! I'M GONNA CUM IN YOUR MOUTH!!"

It took Son by surprise, mostly because he was not listening clearly but also because the sensation of Daddy's white, hot spunk splashing the back of his throat was too much to think about. His eyes were once again watery as he slowly, ever so slowly pulled himself off of Daddy's dick with a healthy trail of saliva trickling down from the head and shaft. Daddy looked at Son almost out of breath and panting hard. Son looked straight at Daddy with his cheeks bulging, he swallowed hard for there was still such a large amount of spunk in his mouth and opened his mouth wide for Daddy's satisfaction just to show he enjoyed every last drop.

Then Son climbed up onto Daddy's lap with both of his legs on either side so he had Daddy's undivided attention. Both men were sweating profusely, out of breath but were so madly in love with each other that it did not even matter. Son bent forward and embraced Daddy in his arms and Daddy embraced him in kind and proceeded with another fierce tongue wrestle.

Somebody perhaps should have told those two that the film was not meant to be too long but Daddy and Son's love making continued far longer after they had made out on the sofa. They tried just about every position they could think of next, each time they became far more animalistic and were demanding fiercely to continue as though they only had minutes to live. Until finally both men lay on the floor with Son on top of Daddy's body. They looked into each other's eyes again. All the years of dissatisfaction and pent up frustration and looking for love ended right here, thought Daddy. Fresh out the box and with someone who not only took my virginity but owned me as well and appreciates me for all I have to offer. Thought Son, neither men knew that things would be much the same again.

"After this, you are coming with me babe."

Said Daddy.

"Only if you can handle your new toy Daddy."

Said son. As they at long last fell asleep completely spent but hardly broken, they had been mended.

12