David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 10

Story Info
A painful ordeal in the punishment room.
4k words
4.09
14.2k
6

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 10

Day 67 -- Tuesday October 6th 2015 -- Part 1

I slept little the night before I was due to be caned. I was so annoyed that I had not controlled myself when Madam Popescu told me what my sentence was. I was still angry and frustrated that I was given an overall nine months for owing her money; money that didn't actually exist, it was supposed to be a promotion offered by the casino back home. By some fluke, the promotion had gone wrong leaving me in debt, and Madam Popescu, being the sadist she was, saw the opportunity to put an innocent man in her prison hell hole, with massive help from Becky.

But why did it turn me on so much? Even as I lay here on my back awaiting the lights to come on for morning, my penis throbbed and ached with arousal. In a few short hours I would be taken out to the punishment room where I would be tied to a whipping bench and given twenty strokes of the cane on my bare bottom in front of a group of women. The injustice I was to suffer made me so horny, and yet I truly feared the pain Madam Popescu was going to inflict on me.

When Gabriela arrived with my breakfast, she was in a happy mood. "Good morning, prisoner. Stand up."

When she saw my anguished face, she smiled; such a sexy smile, and when she looked down at my erect penis, she wrapped her hand around it. It throbbed with the pleasure I felt.

"You are a lucky boy today, prisoner. You have an erection because you lust after me, but you will escape my strap. I am not allowed to beat you for showing me disrespect, because of the rules."

I wasn't going to say anything to her in case extra cane strokes were added on to my already harsh punishment. I was even having to endure two days of hard labour starting from tomorrow.

"Are you looking forward to being caned today?" she asked.

A stupid question; I felt like telling her so. "No, Madam Gabriela."

"Of course you don't, it will hurt like hell and it will be so humiliating having so many ladies watch." She stroked my face sexily. "Oh, poor boy. Now, I will get your breakfast and bottle of water. You will get extra water and food later after the caning, it is the rules."

Despite my dread of what was to come, I ate the cold, overcooked sausages and thick crust of bread that had a thin layer of strawberry jam smeared on it. She stayed with me a little longer than usual which I thought was odd; were they actually concerned about me during the lead up to my punishment. Rather than helping, it only filled me with more worry about just how bad this caning would be if they were actually offering some, if not minimal, comfort.

When I'd finished, Gabriela left, telling me she would return for me in about two hours, which she did with her partners, Izabela and Tilly. They weren't going to take any chances on me trying to escape or become troublesome in any way even though I had no intention of risking five years in an all male Federal prison. I knew there was no way out for me and I just had to accept whatever they wanted to do to me.

I had my wrists cuffed together behind my back and I was forced to follow behind Tilly, who led the way, with Gabriela and Izabela walking behind me. I was led through an underground connecting passage into the main building. Passing Madam Popescu's closed office door, I was taken deeper into the building until I saw, up ahead, an open door. I could hear the chattering of female voices from within and I knew this was to be where my punishment would take place. The terrible nature of my situation really hit home.

A middle aged court official was standing at the door, and when she saw our approach, she turned to the room and said something in her native language. There was a rumble of excited cheers from the ladies and then quiet fell inside. The court official popped her head out and beckoned us forward. Gabriela and Izabela manhandled me into the room. Shuffling under the restrictive ankle chains and with my hands cuffed behind my back I felt fear, and humiliation.

It was a large, drab, grey room, with about ten rows of seats split down the middle so there were five seats on either side. The first few rows were mostly filled, all of them by women who watched me with eager faces, some smiling broadly. The door through which I'd entered was in the corner, and to my right, where the rows of seats were facing, was a low platform on which stood a caning bench. Behind it, on the wall, I saw a large tv screen. With this room being in the main public prison block, I assumed this was used for prisoners to watch movies, probably reward for good behaviour. No such luxury existed for me, I was to experience its other use as a punishment room.

Another push from Gabriela and Izabela prompted me to move closer to the audience where Madam Popescu stood facing me dressed in a figure hugging black dress that barely reached down to her knees. Her black, red tinted, silky smooth hair and her delicately refined make up gave her an air of sexual superiority. Her eyes fixed upon me with an intensity that exposed my vulnerability even more than my nakedness.

The humiliation, as I felt so many sets of eyes upon me, prompted my arousal, and I could do little to hide my penis grow to full erection. There were cheers and whistles as the women caught sight of my embarrassment.

"Prisoner Emerson, you have been brought here to receive a judicial caning of twenty strokes for deliberately breaking prison rules. You will also be required to complete two consecutive, long days of hard labour in the prison yard which will begin tomorrow. As this is your first judicial caning, I will explain a little to you how this will be conducted. This will also benefit one or two of the ladies here who are witnessing a judicial punishment for the first time."

"All staff are welcomed and encouraged to witness these canings. By watching severe punishment being dealt out to individuals, it motivates my staff to be diligent in keeping up the standards of discipline amongst the prison population. It shows them that I am fully supportive of their work which aims to see that those who break prison rules are punished severely and do not escape with a mere slap on the wrist. It is also very entertaining to watch a man being caned severely, so please be assured, prisoner, every last one of the lady's present will thoroughly enjoy watching you suffer today. I know every one of my staff have sadistic tendencies, it is one of the main requirements of working for me."

"Because of this, for their added enjoyment, I always offer a small prize to one member of the audience; you will see a glass bowl on the table over there. In it are numerous pieces of paper with the names of women who are either on my administration staff, work in the spa, or are prison guards from the main public wings. Half way through your punishment, that is after I have administered the first ten strokes, there will be a ten minute recess. During this period, one name will be drawn out, and the winner will be allowed to give you six extra strokes of the cane as her prize."

I couldn't believe my ears, I was to be given six extra strokes as a prize. My face must have shown my feelings noticing the way Madam Popescu looked at me with an air of triumph.

"Yes, prisoner, but do not worry, it is very unlikely the lucky lady will cane anywhere near as hard as me or even any of the guards from the main prison. But I suppose your bottom will already be very sore when they cane you, so perhaps it will sting a little."

During Madam Popescu's speech, I was looking around the room and I noticed the various groups sitting together. There were some of the guards from the femdom part of the prison who I'd seen on occasion. I could tell the ladies who worked in the brothel, or spa, as Madam Popescu referred to it; they were very attractive, some dressed as though they were taking a short break from their work. The office staff seemed to be together, with Elena, not exactly with them, but close to them, sitting alone.

Then Madam Popescu sighed, did I detect sympathy? "It is time for your punishment, prisoner. Madam Gabriela, Madam Izabela, would you kindly secure him to the caning bench."

There were mumbles of approval from the ladies as I was physically, and with unnecessary roughness, moved to the caning bench. After my hands were released from behind my back and my ankle chain removed, I knelt on the padded legs and bent forward so my stomach and chest lay on the horizontal padded bench. Directly in front of my face where I lay, was an empty chair just about a metre away. My bottom was conveniently positioned for caning, bent and on full show to those watching. The two ladies used thick leather straps to secure me to the bench around my ankles, thighs, lower and upper back. My arms and wrists were also secured down the sides of the bench towards the floor. They ensured all straps were pulled tight, allowing me no room for any kind of movement. My penis, which remained in a semi erect state, hung between my legs in a gap.

"Nalina, would you kindly take your position," Madam Popescu said.

I was shocked when Nalina turned out to be the grinning girl who had stood behind Madam Popescu in her office five days ago when my sentence was revealed to me. She had also smiled unashamedly at me while I received twelve strokes of the strap. She sat on the chair, her face less than three feet from mine, grinning mockingly at me as she leaned back with her jeans clad legs crossed. I could smell the mint from the gum she chewed.

Madam Popescu leaned closer to me. "My secretary, Nalina Radu, will keep an eye on you for medical safety."

This was seriously going to add to my humiliation having such a pretty girl looking at my face while I was given a severe caning. But my penis, many weeks from the last time it had ejaculated, began to throb once again, leaking pre cum despite my fear.

"I always deliver judicial canings in my bare feet," said Madam Popescu, kicking of her shoes. "It gives me a better grip and a truer aim. I will begin."

A short rumble of excitement rose from the crowd of watchers as I felt the cane being place on my bottom, right in the middle of my exposed buttocks, followed by a couple of brief taps. I turned my head to look towards Madam Popescu. Our eyes met, and through my fear, I suddenly found myself speaking: "Please, Madam Popescu, don't cane me."

"You would do better to relax, stay silent and conserve all your energy, prisoner," she replied, the cane still resting on my bottom.

"Give me a chance to escape this punishment," I said, my mind scrambling for something that would change her mind. "A double or nothing, toss of the coin. Anything. Please."

"It was gambling that got you into this situation. You will be receiving twenty strokes of the cane this morning, prisoner. If you speak once more, I will add extra strokes."

I turned to face Nalina whose smile had never left her face; her big brown sexy eyes stared into mine. I felt the cane rise from my bottom and then with a frightening swish as it cut through the air, it landed with a crack across my buttocks with devastating speed. The pain was indescribable, it felt like a fiery rod splitting me in half, spreading all over my bottom and ripping through my whole body. When I opened my eyes, I saw the same grinning face of Nalina Radu, calmly looking at me, clearly thrilled at seeing the first stroke administered with such prowess. The severity of that cane stroke was far greater than what Gina had given me weeks earlier back home, this was overwhelming and the thought that this was one of twenty had me struggling in my restraints.

It seemed an age before the pain began to subside, but just as it did, possibly as much as twenty seconds later, I heard the second swish as the cane whipping through the air before landing once again on my bare buttocks with a resounding crack. I screamed out at the shock this second stroke produced. It was even more painful, if that was possible, probably because my bottom was still sore from the first stroke. The pain felt as if it had shot up my back into my neck and arms, down each leg into my feet and I struggled to release myself despite knowing I was helpless.

Where was she getting all this strength from, I asked myself. I turned my head to look at her as she raised the cane ready for the third stroke. I couldn't believe just how far back she had the cane behind her head and how much her body was twisted. The cane was travelling almost a full three hundred and sixty degrees, and as I watched her swing it from that position towards me, I saw how her body whipped around, accelerating the speed that the cane moved through the air. It whistled and shrieked before accurately landing a third time on my throbbing buttocks and I cried out again, pleading with her to stop.

I looked at Nalina who was now sitting forward, her face only eighteen inches from mine. "Please ask her to stop, I can't stand the pain," I begged.

"No," she said, quietly.

The pain was searing, but that didn't slow Madam Popescu down at all. If anything, I sensed the strokes were coming a little quicker. The fourth landed while I was still enduring the peak of agony from the previous stroke, and the bench almost lifted from the floor when my whole body jerked upwards. This was too much, I screamed out to her, pleading with her to stop, but she didn't. The fifth followed, less than ten seconds later, then the sixth even sooner. I tried to escape the pain, but it was hopeless, and as the last four strokes of immense power struck my already bruised bare flesh only a few seconds apart, I lay there in shock at the pain and frustration of the ordeal.

"That concludes the first ten strokes of your punishment, prisoner," she said.

A round of applause from the audience followed. I lay on the padded bench relieved that I was to have some rest from the blistering caning, but when Madam Popescu spoke to the gathering, I knew what was coming.

"I will now ask Miss Radu, my secretary, to randomly select a lucky winner whose prize is to give the prisoner six extra strokes of the cane."

I saw the glass bowl thrust between me and the girl who rummaged around inside it before picking one out with her delicate fingers. I noticed her fingernails were painted red.

"Please read out the lucky winner, Miss Radu."

"Ecaterina Iliescu," she announced.

I heard a shriek of delight from the audience.

"One of the guards from the female wing of the main prison," announced Madam Popescu. "Please come forward."

I heard chairs scraping and much chatter from the ladies and I feared what was to come. My bottom was so sore, and the thought of the caning continuing, even from a woman with little or no experience or practice worried me. I heard the woman approach me where I was held fast and I turned my head to see who the 'so called' lucky lady was. It was a middle aged woman in uniform with short blonde hair, dark eyes and wearing a stud in the side of her nostril.

"Ecaterina Iliescu," said Madam Popescu. "One of my loyal and much appreciated guards who has served in this prison for about four years. This is the first time your name has been selected for this prize, I think."

The prison guard confirmed what Madam Popescu said.

"Please enjoy your six strokes, Ecaterina."

She took hold of the cane she was handed and swished it a couple of times through the air before quickly getting in position. The eager, smiling guard took a swing and lashed the cane across my bottom. It was nowhere near as hard as Madam Popescu had hit, but on my bruised bottom, it was agony.

The women shouted: "One." Then, as she whipped each stroke, one after the other, too quickly for me to get over the pain that ripped through my buttocks from each stroke, the ladies chanted: "Two ... Three ... Four ... Five ... Six." They spoke in English, probably to mock me.

The pain was unbearable and when the guard placed the cane on my back, all the ladies cheered. I couldn't believe how my terrible experience was being enjoyed so much by them all. I suppose it was to make my punishment all the more humiliating and harrowing, which it was. My penis had grown to rod like proportions as the burning in my backside subsided to a throbbing buzz.

The ladies were encouraged, during the ten minute recess, to examine my bottom, even touch my buttocks to feel the bruises inflicted so far. I felt so many hands on me, every woman must have had a good feel; in itself a deeply humiliating experience to be abused in such a way.

When the ten minutes were over, Nalina took her place before me and Madam Popescu announced she was to continue with my punishment caning. I just hoped there weren't to be any more surprises.

"Last ten will be much worse than the first ten," whispered Nalina in my ear. "Enjoy." She sat back and put a fresh piece of chewing gum in her mouth.

Madam Popescu placed the cane against my buttocks to get her position, and gave a few light taps. Just from that, I knew these strokes were going to severely hurt, and when I sensed the cane being raised high behind her head again, I breathed in and closed my eyes awaiting the explosion of pain. When the cane landed full force on my bare buttocks, my eyes almost popped out of my head. The ten minute break was sadistically planned to ensure some of the bruising had come out so the next ten would be even more excruciating. I cried out begging her to give me no more, the pain was more than I could cope with, but it was clear I would have to cope with whatever she chose to give me. It was nine more full force strokes.

Stroke after stroke whipped across my bottom, each giving searing, agonising pain that had me jumping within the restraints that held me secure. Try as I might, I could do nothing to avoid the stinging whip of each stroke that fell hard and true on the most delicate of flesh. But something strange happened as the eighth landed; I found I had reached a point where the pain seemed to shift slightly, from utter and absolute gut wrenching agony, to something I felt almost comfortable with. I felt my penis, which had reduced to a weak, flaccid piece of shrivelled meat, begin to stir as blood pumped into its veins. As the ninth stroke whacked across my bottom, it had reached almost full erection and I felt a wonderful agony encompass my buttocks. Oh, that felt so good, and when the tenth hit its unmissable target, I even held my buttocks upwards, at least a tiny bit as I had no movement available, it was more an act of submission and acceptance of the punishment. Was there even an element of disappointment that the punishment had reached its conclusion?

I lay on the soft surface, sweat rolling from my shaved head and my back. I was totally drained and feeling as horny as hell as I waited for the guards to unfasten my bonds. The women came around me, chattering amongst themselves, I have no doubts all sexually aroused by what they had seen. It would not have surprised me if the next stop they all made was to the bathroom or to private offices where they could lock the doors. There would be many women relieving themselves after the show Madam Popescu had treated them to. There would be nothing like that for me; just more frustration and pent up sexual tension to endure.

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12