David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Radu leaned right up to me. "I am on leave this afternoon so I can go home to my boyfriend to have sex. I will think of you while we fuck." She laughed at me and gave me a couple of gentle slaps on my face. "Enjoy your lonely cell." My erect penis throbbed.

I was left strapped to the bench for at least twenty minutes while the ladies examined my marks which I was fearful of seeing for myself. The pain burned without any touch and I wondered how long it would take to heal. Twenty strokes of the cane from Madam Popescu was worse than my wildest nightmares, but, I was left with an illogical feeling of satisfaction. Despite my confused thoughts, I knew I did not want to experience anything like that again.

As my brain tried to comprehend what had happened, I felt the restraints being loosened on my legs and arms, and before I knew it, Gabriela, Izabela and Tilly were helping me off the bench. I felt a little dizzy, and definitely unsteady on my feet. My hands were put behind my back and fastened together and my ankle restraints reattached before I was manoeuvred into position before Madam Popescu.

"That is your first caning from me, Mr Emerson. How do you feel?"

"I have never felt so much pain in all my life, Madam Popescu."

"Good, I am glad it has made an impression on you. Remember to obey the rules in future as the next time you earn yourself a caning, it will be forty strokes." She looked down at my desperate, fully aroused penis. "You must resist the urge to relieve your acute sexual frustration, as such an act will surely earn that next caning."

I sighed, resigned to my fate.

"As you received twenty strokes from me, you are now exempt from receiving any corporal punishment for twenty days to aid your recovery. Take him back to his cell and clean him up. Ensure he has a good meal and drinks plenty of water and rests for the remainder of the day. His two days of hard labour begin at seven in the morning."

Coming next in chapter 11: Madam Izabela treats my wounds... and herself

12