David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 15

Story Info
My shock as Elena accepts an offer I made earlier.
4.6k words
4.19
7.8k
3

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 15

First few days after Becky's visit on 27th November 2015

The visit of Becky left me feeling worse than ever. I was starting to have vivid dreams of her and the wonderful teasing games we used play at home in the good, early days after we were married. I yearned for those days and hoped one day those magical sessions would return. Those dreams were so real, I could feel the soft bedding of the king sized bed at home under my naked back. I could feel the handcuffs fixed to the two outer bars of the headboard and the ties around my ankles that were attached to the outer bars at the foot of the bed. I would be stretched, spread-eagled and naked, helpless against whatever Becky wanted to do to me.

It was of one of our typical sex games, a routine Becky loved to play out where the build up was mostly the same, but the outcome was different. She would strip naked at the side of the bed, just out of my reach, watching my erection throb with lust. Then she would climb onto me, straddling my stomach, ignoring my needy penis. She would lean down and kiss me so sexily with those soft lips. She would slip her tongue into my mouth and lick my lips before moving along the side of my face to gently nibble my earlobes. It would drive me wild, feeling her breasts rub against me as she did it. I wanted to wrap my hands around her and hug her close, to feel the softness of her skin, but I was handcuffed and unable to do anything I wanted.

Moving down to my exposed neck, she would continue to lick, kiss and nibble while her hands drifted towards my nipples. Her tickling fingers would flick gently over them knowing how much it drove me wild. She worked slowly and sensually, never saying a word, letting her mouth and fingers do her talking. My penis would be getting more and more desperate as she gradually increased the sexual tension using my most sensitive erogenous zones; she knew them all. She did it without offering any attention to my penis which drove me insane with lustful desire. To ignore the only part of my body where it could all be released was an unbearable torture. She knew what it did to me; she would make me wait, the more frustration she could build up within me, the more powerful would be the relief when it finally came.

The teasing torture would continue as she edged her body further down, her buttocks almost, but not quite, touching my penis. She knew how desperate I was for that, but it wasn't about pleasure just yet, she wanted to frustrate and cause my unfulfilled lust to grow yet more. She would keep herself just out of reach of my penis while she licked and nibbled my nipples, her delicate fingers lazily tickling under my arms. I would shudder with frustrated ecstasy and she would always laugh at that. She knew how insane it drove me, so she would concentrate her efforts there for many minutes until I was begging her to move further down.

When she eventually did move further down, my penis would be thoroughly erect and rock hard, pleading to be touched, licked and stroked. It knew the pleasure she could give it, and it wanted it badly. But, even that was too soon, she wouldn't be satisfied she'd tortured me enough. Her fingers would move around my groin, tickling between my legs, under my testicles, before softly brushing against them. She would be so gentle, and so teasing that I would struggle against the tight cuffs. I wanted to release myself and grab her and pull her to me so I could enter her wet pussy and thrust until I emptied myself into her. But no, this had to be done her way, like it or not. Knowing the torment this was putting me through, she revelled in the power she had.

Then, when I felt I could take it no more, she would wrap her hand around my penis and give it one or maybe two gentle, teasing strokes. That was all, because she would come right back up to my nipples and gently bite them and tickle them until I pleaded for her to release me. Back down to my penis, only when she chose, she would run her soft, wet tongue right up the stem and take the end in her mouth. It was so deliciously frustrating, the torture she put me through. Then, when the time for release arrived, she would move her face close to mine and whisper so sexily to me: "Are you ready to come for me?" I would stutter, "yes."

She would move back down and take my cock in her mouth and give me the best, most fulfilling climax any man could hope for. She would lick, suck, stroke and tease me to an orgasm that was so powerful and lasting, I would almost cry with pleasure. She would untie me and join me on the bed and lie with me, our naked bodies entwined to ease me down from the earth-shaking orgasm she'd given me. When I was able to move again, we would continue with hours of lovemaking, enjoying every part of each other's bodies until we were left exhausted.

BUT... the sessions didn't always end that way; with Becky, she often introduced a twist to add white knuckle excitement to our sex lives. Knowing just how amazing it was to be taken on such a journey to ecstasy meant I knew the heart wrenching agony of what I was missing when she chose to take the session one of two different and sadistically cruel ways.

One way was, as soon as she took my penis in her mouth to bring on that final ecstatic release, she would immediately stop, climb off the bed and sit beside me and say: "I'm so sorry, poor David, not today."

I would close my eyes in frustration as my teased penis stood up rock hard, aching for release. I would plead and beg, but nothing I said would ever get her to change her mind. She would wait until I had accepted her decision before climbing back onto me. This time, she would sit on my face with her lovely, soft buttocks positioned perfectly for my adoring kisses; her bottom was so sexy, and she knew it. She would grind her buttocks onto my face while I licked her delicious arsehole. This would do nothing to ease my sexual frustration, but I worked hard to reward her for the sadistic teasing she'd subjected me to.

Licking her there drove her insane and she would soon position her pussy over my mouth. It would be wet with lust, and she would rub it into my face while I licked for all I was worth. Despite the frustration her teasing had caused me, I wanted to please her as much as possible. She would come over and over until she could take no more; then she would fall beside me on the bed exhausted. When she had recovered her strength, she would go for a shower and get dressed, leaving me to watch her, tied up until I cooled down.

The other way the session would proceed just after she took me into her mouth was even more frustrating if you could believe it. She would continue with the oral sex, giving me as much pleasure as she could. The insanely ecstatic sexual pleasure would build and build as she stroked and sucked my rock hard penis. I would lay back allowing the joyous feelings to flow through my body bringing me ever closer to climax. But when she knew I had reached the point of no return, she would take her hand from my penis and let it fall from her mouth. While she looked into my pleading, desperate eyes with a gleam in hers, the semen would dribble lifelessly from my penis. I would thrust into the air trying to find friction that would restore my pleasure, but sadly my efforts would be in vain.

I would moan in the agony of a ruined orgasm and Becky would laugh at my anguish. She made sure I was completely finished so I could enjoy no remnant of the lost orgasm before climbing onto my face inviting me to give her what she'd just robbed from me. Again, using my eager tongue and face, her orgasms would flow, many of them, until she flopped onto the bed next to me. I think the ruined orgasms amused her the most.

After having these dreams, or daytime recollections, I experienced the lowest points of my time here in the cell. I would yearn for those early days with Becky, as I lay on my back, looking up at the blank ceiling and blank grey walls. While I lived out those memories, my penis would be rigid, forever desperate to feel Becky's soft hands, or cool, succulent lips wrapped seductively around it. I felt a million miles away from that, and it made me weep with anger and frustration. How I missed that life, how I wanted to go home, not in five more months, but now.

After so long in this terrible prison, my emotions were all over the place. Although I was settled into the routine, I hated every minute of it. I had not had a hot tasty meal, or even a truly hot drink, or enjoyed a thoroughly hot shower or been to the toilet without feeling prying eyes on me. I had been humiliated every day by beautiful girls who had beaten my buttocks with thick leather straps because they enjoyed it. I'd been starved of any physical intimacy and not even allowed to masturbate without threat. My life was total boredom stuck in here within the same four walls, or in a mercilessly drab yard where I carried bricks aimlessly every five days. And yet, as well as hating it with a fury that drove me to the point of insanity, the injustice of it also drove my lust to levels I did not understand. It was the worst of times, but it was also the best.

Madam Popescu was so beautiful, but she was also evil and sadistic. I loved her and I hated her. I wanted to behave myself and avoid punishment, but I also wanted to slip up and be given another severe caning, one that Becky would return to witness. I really didn't know what I wanted.

Day 141 -- Saturday 19th December 2015

With Christmas fast approaching and my depression as bad as ever, three bangs suddenly sounded about an hour after my evening meal had been brought. This wasn't normal as I was usually left alone afterwards for a boring evening, with lights on full, up until midnight when they went out for six hours. Down on my knees with my head bowed, at least the air was warm from the heating pumped in through the vents. I knew the instant she walked in it was Elena, who I'd not seen for what felt like ages.

"Stand up," she said.

I jumped to my feet, not knowing why she was here or what she was going to expect from me. She was wearing a short red skirt over black tights and a denim jacket, and as our eyes met, my penis stood to attention as an unquenchable arousal flooded my body.

"I just thought I'd pop down to see how you're doing," she said. "It must be terrible having to spend Christmas locked up in a cell missing out on having a good time with everyone. How are you holding up?"

"Not good, Madam Elena," I answered. "I'm so desperate to get out."

"I bet you are. But, sadly you've still got four months left in here."

"I don't know how I can cope with that."

"It's difficult, I know, but I'm sure you'll be ok. You've been here five months, so you're more than half way through."

I shrugged my shoulders.

The look she gave me was that of sadness and sympathy at first, but when she continued, I detected a stricter tone in her voice. "Madam Popescu has assigned me to an additional task."

"Oh, what is it?"

"I am now the visual surveillance officer. I check the recordings from the cells for prisoners breaking the rules, and I couldn't help but notice your accidental emission in the shower. It happened just after I started the job." She looked down at my penis which had suddenly shrunk. "He was a naughty little boy, wasn't he?"

My face must have changed to horror at her reference to what had happened to me, but it was several weeks ago. I was also wary that her whole demeanour had changed; she looked and sounded so much more assertive.

"I've been checking the recordings very diligently, you know," she said, a gloating smile flickering from her lips. She was definitely acting differently to the Elena I knew. "Every day without fail, and I did see what you got up to with your wife, I got so turned on by your performance."

She came right up to me and took hold of my penis in her soft delicate hand; something else that showed how much she'd changed. She had always been so apologetic about arousing me on previous visits from her; this was blatant teasing. Rather than focussing too much on Elena and how she had changed, my mind was in panic mode as I recalled how desperate I was after giving Becky oral pleasure with nothing in return. When I lost control in the shower after she'd left me, I was sure I'd kept my hands well away from my penis long before I ejaculated, or so I hoped.

"Don't look so worried, Madam Popescu allows these little accidents; it's only when they're initiated by self touch that punishment is awarded."

She was teasing me so badly over this. She was making it clear she knew what had happened to me and was using it to instil a little fear that she was going to report the incident. She was definitely changing.

"You know ..." She paused as she moved her face so close to mine, I could feel her warm breath on my cheek. "I watched really closely when you were in the shower. I even slowed the video down at the precise moment you last touched the end of your penis before the first spurt of come." The hand that held my penis now ran a line up my stomach and gently tickled my nipple. Despite my fear, I was becoming aroused again, I couldn't resist her.

"I had to keep re-running the video because it was so difficult to tell if you broke the rule, the timing was so ... borderline. Just a fraction of a second either way from that crucial moment; did you make it happen, or was it an accident? A millisecond is all that separates you from no action being taken, to me reporting you for a judicial caning of forty strokes."

She smiled at me; she was so sexy I was close to another accident.

"And it's all down to my judgement," she added. "What do you think, David?"

I loved it when she called me by my first name; she was the only guard who did, and I felt slightly more confident she would be lenient because she had done. "It was a genuine accident, Madam Elena. I had to touch my penis to wash it and I let go as soon as I could. The arousal after what I'd been doing with Becky was too much and I couldn't stop myself from coming."

"What do you mean, 'the arousal after what you'd been doing was too much'? Are you admitting you stroked yourself on purpose?" She stepped away in shock.

"No, no, Madam Elena," I protested. "I meant what I'd been doing with Becky, you know, licking her."

"Oh, well that's ok then. But, just to be on the safe side, I will take another look at the footage, there's still one of the cameras I've not checked yet." As she spoke, she was unbuttoning her denim jacket. "I've had such a busy day with clients, I think I could do with a little attention. The type that focusses solely on me instead of me having to give, give, give." She took the jacket off and dropped it to the floor.

I was shocked when she pulled her T-shirt over her head revealing her lovely, bouncy naked breasts. My penis was so hard and desperate, I started to fidget as I resisted reaching out to caress those stunning breasts. She flicked her boots off and pulled her skirt and leggings down; in only a few seconds, she'd stripped naked; of course, in her work in the brothel, it was something she had plenty of practise doing. Whatever type of girl she was, I couldn't deny she had one of the most stunning bodies I had ever seen, and I was desperate to bury my face into her most private parts.

"I thought about the offer you made, you know, me beating you with a strap to relieve my stress, and those pigs in the spa really do give me stress; they annoy me so much. I'm going to take up your offer, but I'm going to let you relieve my troubles in a different way, a much more physically satisfying way for me. And by using you, I know I'll be getting a proper service from someone who is only focussed on giving. That's why this will work so well; we both know you're getting nothing in return. And I know how well you'll perform, especially with me in charge of checking the videos, I know I can count on your high quality performance. I understand how difficult this will be for you and really wish I could make it better for you, but, it is totally against the rules for one of us to even give you hand relief; and you are in prison to be punished after all."

That very clear threat told me her female domination training was at an advanced stage. She motioned for me to lie on my bed, which I did, allowing her to position herself over my face. Her soft, wet pussy was right over my mouth, in perfect position for my tongue to get to work. As I licked the dripping wet, excited folds of her sex, she moaned with pleasure, leaning back, stretching herself to expose her most private parts for me. As well as her utterances of delight given by my willing tongue, she started revealing her thoughts.

"Oh, David, that does feel good. After the work my pussy has done today pleasuring all those cocks, it really does deserve this."

Of course, I imagined those penises fucking her where my tongue was now licking, but the humiliation and submission I felt, drove me on.

"Six, fat, throbbing cocks pumping their disgusting load into me," she gasped as I hit a particularly sweet spot. "Oh, David, keep licking just there. If only some of those men took their time to pleasure me like you're doing, instead of me giving ... ooh, yes."

I knew the pleasure she felt, and I wished I could feel it for myself, but I licked her to the best of my ability because I wanted her to feel good. She rubbed herself against me, so like Becky, but she felt different, smelled different and tasted different. I was close to being the luckiest man alive having all these delicious pussies to lick, if only the pleasure was reciprocated. The more pleasure I gave, the more frustration I was given; Becky had started it some years ago, now it was being continued by girls in this prison. My penis throbbed so close to the brink, so near and yet so far; it was unbearable, it was utter torture.

"Not one of those slimy bastards even thanked me," she moaned. "Oh, yes, I'm so close, David."

I could feel her thighs starting to shake as they straddled my head, and I knew, without her telling me, how close she was. My own arousal was reaching a peak too, but I knew it wasn't going to get any further without her touch. That wasn't going to happen, I knew that, but I focussed on getting her to a climax she would be so grateful for. She was the girl who held my fate in her hands, the one who could report anything she wanted to Madam Popescu regarding my uncontrolled ejaculations.

As her orgasm struck, she sat bolt upright, rubbing herself on my mouth and chin, my tongue helping where it could. She seemed to love it when I tried to push my tongue inside her as far as I could as she was coming, trying to find that perfect spot just inside the vagina wall. My nose rubbed on her clitoris as her orgasm sent spasms of ecstasy through her gorgeous body. She moaned as she revelled in the sensations my tongue and face gave her. Slowly she came back down with sudden aftershocks I could feel through her shudders of pleasure, giving her welcome surprises, and as she fell forward on her hands almost smothering my whole head between her legs, she sighed with satisfaction.

OllyT
OllyT
316 Followers
12