Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

as usual: good reading, thanks! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

getting boring constant hard on bottom strapping/canning brick shifting same o same o

william48william48about 2 years ago

A bit too much padding with going back over all that old stuff about Becky's tease and denial games. We can read all that stuff on the older stories if we want to read about it again. Still its shows that being in solitary is driving him mad. He must be barking if he still loves her after all this.

Good stuff about the new cruel Elena though and a nice hanging ending.

Bring on the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you are getting a little boring it seems that Elena is no better than the whore wife of his i thought she would be using the whip on his ass but she just had him suck her twat and make her cum she is turning into a sadistic bitch like the rest of the whores he knows he is going to get the cane again so time to start to defy them to hell with moving bricks and just sit when they come in and look them right in the face next time he sees that whore wife time to tell the slut he isn't coming back to her but divorce the slut

ABIIIIABIIIIabout 2 years ago

This chapter made me painfully aware of why a great many articles on writing fiction advise against including flashbacks. "Flashbacks are Death," is the quote that sticks in my mind. Google: "the only reason your story should have flashbacks." That article explains what I'm talking about. We as readers want the story to move forward (not back). David's long-winded trip down memory lane was completely out of place. OllyT -- I'm offering this as constructive advice. It was well-written, but even so, I imagine a great many of your loyal readers skimmed over it.

As to the plot itself, I'm greatly concerned. If the next chapter is really the last one of this 'book' AND includes bad news, then I shudder to think what David's future holds. I won't speculate. I expect there will be more than enough of that in the comments of others. I guess I envisioning a Casavana 2 as the most likely continuation -- possibly that is the best that David can hope for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, David needs to have one of those Nocturnal Emissions just before Christmas so we can be treated to a 40+ caning. I am surprised that he has not had an ejaculation in his sleep before now since he has had some detailed dreams of late. What a Christmas present with Becky watching! Too bad Elena cleaned up before coming into David's cell. He could have been treated to licking out some other men's cum.

Until now, we were not aware that David had been subject to other beatings from the guards. The last good beating was from the 26 whacks from the cane and, I think, an additional 6 straps about 20 days later. I am glad to know that he is getting mindfucked and maybe he goes a bit mad that will get him moved to the mens prison for a week or so? So far, David has been treated pretty well. Elena needs to be more assertive if she wants to get out of the brothel service.

Robin_WildeRobin_Wildeabout 2 years ago

A Becky flashback and Elena starts to show her true colors. Love it! This was one of the hottest chapters in this series, and my appetite is thoroughly whetted for next chapter's "bad news in the new year." It was a pleasant surprise to see this chapter so quickly. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More chapters at a time please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story , well written but dragging on way too much, needs to come to conclusion or will go on forever with same recurring themes, hope chapter 16 wraps up

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomabout 2 years ago

Curious about where this story is going. I can honestly say I have no idea. I do enjoy him being used by Elena, and her getting more sadistic. I'd love to see more ass worship but for him to be made to lick their sweaty dirty asses, and not enjoy it as much. I'd also love to see what his wife's long term plan for him is.

Personally if you're going for a dark ending, I'd love to see her pimp him out to the prison, maybe in the form of a job, where she gets the money and all he gets is one monthly visit from her, where she can choose if he gets to cum.

If you're going for a happyish ending then I'd love to see his wife tone it down and they go on a vacation together and she finally gives him a great orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous