David and Becky - Casavana Prison Ch. 16

Story Info
An unhappy Christmas followed by a devastating betrayal.
3.8k words
3.9
11.6k
4

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
317 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 16

Day 147 -- Friday 25th December 2015

I knew it was Christmas Day, and I didn't expect any special treatment, but when the bangs came on my cell door at 6am as usual, something told me I should be worried. Madam Popescu came in with Madam Izabela and I was told to stand.

"Good morning, Mr Emerson," Madam Popescu said, with a gleam in her beautiful sexy eyes. "And of course, Happy Christmas."

I didn't know whether to respond, but I chose not to, I gave a polite smile and nodded my head.

"I always like to come down to see my prisoners on Christmas morning to extend my greetings, and to pass on any greetings from home. Mrs. Emerson has asked me to send her best wishes to you with a request that you also receive a little token of her love at this festive time. She has requested that you receive twelve strokes with the leather strap, and Madam Izabela has kindly offered to oblige. Please lay on the bed face down, and place your pillow beneath you to raise yourself."

She'd done it again! Fucking Becky, not satisfied that I was spending Christmas locked up in a cell, she wanted to make it even worse by having me beaten. I obediently got onto my bed and placed the pillow beneath me while Madam Popescu continued speaking.

"Your wife's request falls nicely in line with my own feelings for prisoners at holiday times. To emphasise the fact prisoners are here to be punished, to have extra hardship on a day when people everywhere are especially enjoying themselves is something my sadistic nature feeds upon. Your meals today will not reflect the fact it is Christmas Day, and after you have received the strap from Madam Izabela, you will be taken to the yard where you will spend the day moving four hundred bricks. That should take you until after eleven tonight. Won't that be a fun way to spend Christmas Day?"

"No, Madam Popescu," I answered.

"Good. Madam Izabela, please begin."

I was so angry and frustrated with her, and with Becky, and I felt such animosity for Izabela also who was about to enjoy beating me. But to be given twelve strokes with the strap for no reason, sanctioned by Becky, this was such an injustice, but there was nothing I could do about it. The beating began; the pain she was able to inflict belied her petite figure; where did she get her strength? I lay helplessly as she whacked every stroke across my bottom as hard as she could. The pain was unbearable as the strokes landed on bruises that were forming, and I had a day of work to follow. It was the seventh stroke, calmly counted aloud by Madam Popescu, before I was unable to hold back my cries of pain. It was the eleventh before I pleaded with her to stop, but I didn't dare try and move my exposed buttocks out of her way. Izabela sighed loudly with satisfaction after administering the twelfth agonising stroke before stepping away to allow Madam Popescu to examine my heavy bruising.

"Thank you, Madam Izabela. Your breakfast will be brought to you now, prisoner. You will have about thirty minutes to eat it and have your shower before someone returns for you. Of course, you will be allowed a hat, coat, gloves and shoes to wear for your work as the temperature is a little below freezing and there is a possibility of snow."

I heard movement as my breakfast was brought in by Izabela.

"Stand up," she ordered. "You are allowed to express gratitude and convey any festive wishes."

What I actually said was the complete opposite of what I wanted to say to the sadistic bastards: "Thank you for beating me with your leather strap, Madam Izabela, and thank you for bringing my breakfast. I wish you both a Happy Christmas and would you kindly thank my wife for the gift she sent me, if you are able."

"Yes, Mr Emerson, I will endeavour to pass on your kind message."

Just like all my days of hard labour since December began and the temperature dropped, I was given fur lined boots to wear; a size too big which wasn't going to help my progress. The coat I was given was thick, and I was able to button it up to keep out the cold breeze. It was heavy and cumbersome, but I was grateful for the protection it gave, and for the woollen hat and gloves I was given. The clothes were nothing to do with care and compassion, but to protect themselves if I dropped dead from the cold. I was also relieved to find the electric heaters were also switched on because it was the coldest day I'd experienced while being here. I just wish they'd let me stay in the comparative warmth of my cell to wallow in self pity.

There was only a skeleton staff on for the day, and those that were in attendance stayed indoors. For the first time during my outdoor hard labour, I wasn't given a personal guard. I was told by Izabela that the cameras placed high on the building wall, followed my every movement. It was stressed that I would be punished if I carried more than one brick, or I touched myself inappropriately while being alone. There was absolutely nothing sexually arousing about trudging up and down this cold, grey yard with ankle chains on, wearing big boots and a heavy coat, lugging ice cold bricks in my gloved hands. There was no chance I'd want to relieve myself under these conditions no matter how long I'd been starved of sexual relief.

Fresh water was brought to me regularly by wrapped up guards; Izabela and a girl I suspected was one of the spa staff. They said nothing to me as they rushed back inside as quickly as they could. True to Madam Popescu's word, the meals I was brought, three during the whole day, consisted of nothing festive. Even though it was Christmas Day and it was almost midnight, Izabela waited until I had completed the very last brick before I was allowed to return to my cell.

I was freezing cold and exhausted, but they made me shower in warm water to increase my body heat before leaving me to sleep on my bed, once again naked. Very warm air was pumped into the cell, not for my comfort, but again to keep me healthy and fit to protect themselves and so I'd be able to endure more torture which would no doubt follow.

Day 168 -- Friday 15th January 2016

It was mid afternoon when the cell door was struck three times and I jumped to the floor in a panic. I had got so used to the routine by now that I was able to relax at certain times of the day knowing I would definitely not be disturbed. It was at these times I would be at the depths of my boredom and the peak of my depression; I was so desperate to go home and put an end to this horrible ordeal. So, receiving a visit at this time was very disconcerting.

Gabriela came in and ordered me to stand. "Put your hands behind your back; I will take you to Madam Popescu."

Without another word, my hands were cuffed behind me and I was led out of the cell. Izabela was waiting at the bottom of the steps, and I was taken by them both and escorted naked through a passage to the main building and Madam Popescu's office.

I entered the large room, which also served as a small court room, where Madam Popescu sat at her grand desk with Nalina Radu, her pouting brat of a secretary standing behind her watching me with an amused look on her pretty face. I was also shocked to see Elena sitting against the wall close to the door that led into the back room. I was positioned in the middle of the room and my ankle chain was attached to the floor bolt. Being in such an exposed position with members of the admin staff also being present to witness my humiliation, my penis began to harden. It was about seven weeks since I'd even had an involuntary ejaculation, something I was about to be reminded of.

"Mr Emerson, thank you for attending this court today," Madam Popescu began. She clasped her hands together in front of her and looked deeply, almost invasively into my eyes. "I will get straight to the point. You are here because Madam Elena has given me a report concerning an incident which happened on November 27th last year. You may remember the day in question as being the day Mrs Emerson visited you. Do you remember that day?"

I was extremely worried now; had Elena reported me for masturbating when I hadn't? Why would she do that after I'd given her what she'd wanted from me? "Yes, Madam Popescu, I remember my wife coming to see me."

"Apparently, after she left, you got into the shower, and thinking you would not be seen, relieved yourself knowing full well it was against the rules of this prison." She looked at me, sternly. "Have you anything to say?"

I looked at Elena who boldly held me in her eyes; there was not a flicker of emotion from her. I spoke to Madam Popescu as respectfully as possible, knowing what my fate was going to be; I was shaking. "Madam Popescu, I promise you, I did not do this."

"Madam Elena has reviewed the footage from that evening and has passed her findings to me. Are you saying she is lying to me?"

"No, Madam Popescu."

"So, she is telling the truth?"

"It is true I ejaculated in the shower, Madam Popescu, but it happened when I wasn't touching myself."

"That is not what Madam Elena says."

"I was washing myself there, but I took my hand away well before I started to ejaculate." I was pleading.

"Madam Elena, for the prisoner's benefit, would you kindly explain your findings to the court."

"Of course, Madam Popescu," Elena said, standing up and looking at me. "I noticed the prisoner washing himself intimately in the shower which was acceptable, but, in my opinion, he was enjoying it too much. It resulted in him having an orgasm which he probably thought would not be seen because he was covered in soap."

Nalina Radu, standing behind Madam Popescu was looking at me with her dark eyes, a definite grin on her wicked face. She knew where this was headed, as did I.

I was bursting to protest, but I remembered Elena telling me how six strokes were added to another prisoner's judicial caning punishment because he protested. Madam Popescu noticed.

"You have something to add, Mr Emerson?"

"I promise you, Madam Popescu, I took my hand away well before it started."

"Madam Elena?"

"In fairness to the prisoner, he did make an effort to take his hand away as early as possible. I did deliberate for a long time whether the delay before ejaculation was enough to spare the prisoner punishment. I knew how very severe his punishment would be, so it was important I spent as much time as I could to come to a just decision. Having thought long and hard about it, and after further study of the footage, despite an element of doubt still remaining, I regretfully decided to report the prisoner as being guilty of breaking a serious rule."

"Do you wish to protest this decision any further, Mr Emerson?" Madam Popescu asked with a gleam in her eye.

I knew the only result of a protest would be extra strokes added to what I knew was to be my punishment. "No, Madam Popescu."

"Very well. Thank you, Madam Elena, you may sit."

"Mr Emerson, you have been found guilty of masturbating. I accept you made every effort to prevent this from happening, but Madam Elena's opinion is that you started the process yourself, therefore I sentence you to forty strokes of the cane followed by three full days of hard labour. You will be notified when your punishment is to take place as Mrs Emerson has expressed a wish to witness your caning. I will confirm a suitable date with her. Take the prisoner back to his cell."

As my chains were being unfastened, I caught a glance from Elena who gave me an apologetic look before going into the back room with Madam Popescu and Nalina Radu. I was desperate to speak to her, to find out why she'd reported me. After the relationship I thought we'd built up and the pleasure I'd given her, I wanted to know why she was doing this to me. Less than an hour later, I got my answer.

When the three bangs resounded on my cell door, I was so depressed, annoyed and frustrated, I almost felt like staying where I was on my bed. But quickly realising if I revolted against all the rules, I would end up being transferred to a federal prison with an extra five years. I got on the floor just in time to receive my visitor.

"David, please stand up." It was Elena, she actually sounded apologetic.

When I looked at her, I felt such disappointment and betrayal, I almost cried.

"I expect you're wondering why I've done this to you?"

"I can't believe it, Madam Elena. I thought it was different with you," I said, feeling too confused to be angry.

She looked at me quizzically. "You are still a prisoner, and I'm still one of the prison staff. There's no difference there."

I didn't respond, I was so well trained.

"Oh, just speak freely."

"Thank you, Madam Elena. You chat to me differently to the other guards, you tell me your frustrations, you listen to mine. You even call me by my first name."

"I'll start calling you, prisoner, if you like," she said; a serious tone in her voice.

"I'm not asking for that. I know I'm still a prisoner and you're one of the prison staff, but..."

"I know, I know," she interrupted, nodding her head. "Look, I did this to you because of what you said to me the last time I was in here."

"What did I say that would cause you to report me for something I didn't do?"

"You said you would still like to pleasure me even if there was a threat I could have you caned."

I nodded my head, cautiously.

"I asked if you would still want to pleasure me even if I did report you unfairly for a caning. You said, you would."

"I remember what I said, but I only meant if I broke the rules. You've reported me and you know I didn't break any rules."

"I got so turned on by what you said." She looked down, apologetically, then she changed her stance, becoming more assertive. "I thought about it a lot, and it turned me on the more I dwelt on it. Then I realised, if I reported you unjustly, like I did, it was the opportunity I was looking for to prove my cruel, sadistic nature to Madam Popescu. I knew it would serve as my final test. She knows you didn't do anything wrong, but my actions mean I will qualify as a female dominatrix and become a guard here at Casavana; she confirmed it in her office just after you were brought back here earlier."

I couldn't believe my penis was growing as I listened to her. It was so unfair that men couldn't hide their arousal. I felt so humiliated by Elena and so helpless and submissive in the situation. I was so much at her mercy, and she'd showed me none at all. "I get forty strokes of the cane and three days of hard labour," I said, "just so you can pass the qualification."

"It's a tough situation I've put you in, but it was an opportunity I couldn't miss."

"What about the man in the other cell you told me about. You reported him for masturbating when he ejaculated in his sleep. Why didn't that count as doing something cruel and sadistic? Why didn't she accept that as you proving yourself? Why did you also have to lie about me?"

"I know I lied about him, but in a way, he deserved that sort of treatment. Madam Popescu was really angry about him stealing from her so didn't see that as me being unnecessarily cruel."

"But she knows I'm innocent of any crime. You know I'm innocent of any crime, so to do this to me shows what you are prepared to do."

"I'm so fucking turned on even now, standing here knowing I'm responsible for the punishment you're going to suffer. I never believed I would feel like that over such an injustice. But you are completely correct... this place is changing me."

"I'm just as turned on as you, Madam Elena."

"I know." She took a step towards me. "And you would still pleasure me despite what I've done?"

I hesitated before answering because I felt ashamed it would expose the deep submissiveness this was bringing out in me. "Yes, Madam Elena."

She was standing directly in front of me now and she slowly undressed, keeping her hungry eyes on my face. I was almost drooling with desperate desire looking at her body as it was revealed to me once more.

"I've checked and double checked the tapes and I know you've had no accidents since that last time; your frustration must be beyond belief, and this must be making you insane with lust."

"Yes, Madam Elena."

She was completely naked and within my grasp; I was having to use extreme willpower to not reach out to feel those succulent breasts with such erect and inviting nipples.

"You want to feel them, don't you? Only my paying customers are allowed. You can touch me only where I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Madam Elena."

"Imagine what Madam Popescu would do if I told her you sexually assaulted me on top of masturbating in the shower."

"Please, Madam Elena."

She turned around. "Kneel behind me."

I did as I was told. My face was inches away from her beautiful, pert, sexy buttocks.

"I want you to kiss my bottom. I want you to give me twenty kisses on my left buttock followed by twenty on the right. Each one to thank me in advance for the forty strokes you're going to get from Madam Popescu."

I leaned in and planted my lips on her soft left buttock and kissed her lovingly, my penis was throbbing and dripping precum onto the stone floor. I lingered on each kiss for as long as I could, worshipping the bottom of the girl who was responsible for the caning I was to receive in seven days time. I did as I was instructed and kissed her just as she wanted, twenty on each of her buttocks. I could sense she was loving every minute of it, and when I'd finished, she went over to the bed and told me to lie down before climbing onto me and straddling my face.

Not once was she tempted to touch my penis; she rode my face to two orgasms, the first coming only seconds after my tongue first delved into the warm wet folds of her pussy. She needed only a short break before enjoying a much slower, prolonged period of oral delight courtesy of my aching tongue.

She talked to me, telling me how much I didn't deserve any punishment, but how much she was going to enjoy watching me receive it. She told me how much it would hurt; how sore my bottom would be and how she would demand pleasure from me during the days after. She had changed so much from a girl who didn't like unfair punishment being dealt out, to loving the injustice of what she had done to me. She must have spent an hour with me in my cell enjoying herself.

Before leaving me alone, she warned me not to touch myself as she would be closely inspecting the videos, and informed me she would see me next in the punishment room.

I was left thinking I'd found a woman with the same sexual desires as my wife, Becky. Soon, both ladies would be in the same room together watching and enjoying me receive the caning of my life. I was so disappointed Elena had turned out to be a similar type of person. In my mentally weakened state I had actually thought I'd found someone who would perfectly match my submissive level with her dominant level. Someone who wouldn't go too far but would consider my feelings and be prepared to allow my release when I got to a point of needing it. Despite my disappointment, I felt my penis throb with a deep passion as my mind lingered on the humiliating punishment I was to receive.

OllyT
OllyT
317 Followers
12