Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
ABIIIIABIIIIabout 2 years ago

I don't know what to say. I was led (misled) to believe that there was light at the end of the tunnel after 13 of these. And now, nothing has changed -- except that there are more. David feels betrayed. I feel betrayed. David has no hope. This reader has no hope. If that was the goal, to disappoint your readers, then Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The foolish will be this dipshit staying with Becky. And 3 1/2 more months of this prison snoozefest. 3 books and not one single thing has worked in his favor. 3 books and not one scheme against him has hit even a tiny road bump. 3 books and more than a year of his life incarcerated and not even a shred of opposition from the dumbass. There is just NO mystery to this story. David will lose and be denied and abused etc etc etc ad nauseum. Could have been an excellent story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

With no possibility of him ever getting his revenge against ALL of those involved, this story is going no where. Just utter crap. Ridiculous.

Rcz2000Rcz2000about 2 years ago

Olly thank you for continuing your story, I'm also thankful that this chapter is over. This was by far the hardest part to get through. Your writing is always good just very frustrating and depressing. It's sad that David does not realize the Becky does not love him. If you love someone you want to spend time with them, share the moments of life that happen together. Even if you want to play "games" you want to do that together. She seems quiet happy to spend a year apart. The opposite of love is not hate its indifference and abandonment feels like indifference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story is about deep submission and how it can grow given the right circumstances. The sentence and the punishments show that even when it is "human nature" to argue and protest, this conditioning overrides this. Even knowing that he is to get 40 strokes of the cane, David still kisses her ass as a thank you.

The question is will David still be able to function normally when this level of dominance and sadism, is no longer at this level. How will it change his relationship with Becky and how has it changed her?

Personally, I am really enjoying the story and so is my partner. We lie in bed reading each new chapter together. Both of us thank the author OllyT for the time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, when’s the next book starting and how many parts are in it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

same shit. be more creative

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomabout 2 years ago

I thought the last few chapters were good but I'd like to see more sexual humiliation. It seems like the sexual humiliation aspect isn't a big enough part of it. Things like being made to lick the sweaty feet of the female guards standing all day, or their sweaty dirty asses after a long day of work, being gagged and tied up and have them grind on his face, stuff like that. I do like Elena character development a lot as well, and I'm most interested in her sexually humiliating him or Becky no one else really. I also don't know where this Cassie story line is going but if she works for the Casino she probably is no better than any of the female guards, I hope there isn't some story line where he runs away to he with her and ends up in the same situation. That just wouldn't feel like a proper ending.

ThorlolThorlolabout 2 years ago

I think it would be a mercy if someone would throw the key to his cell away and people would forget about him. 168 day of physical and mental abuse, conditioning and something that should already be a severe depression and he still can get aroused? Thats one of the first things to go after what happend to him and still happens. Also that no one cares about him should really get to him. He has no family or friends who are wondering where he is, did he ever need to work? No work colleagues? If anything, the time in there, should fix his head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am liking that David's feelings are starting to change and he is starting to see how Becky really is. Perhaps he will be stronger after this physical and mental torture.

william48william48about 2 years ago

Well no surprise there but still a shock. This man is just too stupid to live. Trusting the psycho bitch wife and a self confessed sadistic whore to look after him even after they both make it clear that they enjoy watching him suffer and want to humiliate him even further. If he doesnt man up soon he is going to be a basket case

Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for Book 4!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If there has to be another Casavana book, then let's get on with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please do something good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a load of overly long repetitive boring drivel. Will David die of boredom in prison or will the readers give up first??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I must admit I have to agree with the two comments as to the hopelessness of David. Not just his situation but in he himself. The storyline is starting to play itself out. The only saving grace possible will be to continue the desperation David feels and the mounting physical torture he endures until he is released from the prison and then rectify his situation when he returns home. As he is greeted by his wife and his two nemesis, and she gleefully tells him she is going to put him back into his cock cage without relieving him first, he startling refuses and tells her it is over and he is leaving her. He tells her she is no longer a loving wife but a sadistic bitch. He tells her he wants her out immediately along with her friends and he is moving on with someone who can fill his need to be dominated as well as to love him properly ~ Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i am sure the readers are going to die of boredom i have a feeling you are a man hating lesbian by now he should be starting to stand up for himself tell the bitches to move the bricks themselves and tell that whore Elena to go play with her own cunt after getting him forty strokes of the cane time to tell Becky when she come that he wants a divorce and punch the whore in the face he is going to get the cane anyways might as well cause some trouble and like the other commenter said it's time to do something good for David not keep him as a wimp

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

The last couple chapters have left a little hope for me that the author will redeem his story. He has many directions he can take. He can continue to make David a dumb idiot who gets kicked into the corner and still loves his abuser (Becky). The women at the prison are doing what they are supposed to... torture his ass. Even though that is mainly by simple boredom.

Is there redemption for David? There should be. Frankly I doubt the author will provide it. He won;t even throw David a bone and then let him fuck it up later. The author will keep David a dumb ass.

I certainly hope Ollyt pulls it out.,

StormXStormXabout 2 years ago

(1) When did his sentence get changed from 7 months to 9 months?

(2) At some point even a masochist will say enough" especially with all the down time this MC has to fully understand how badly he has been betrayed and manipulated.

I am thinking it's time for him to become very obedient and to start spending all his remaining "boring time" Planning on how to server the past and start life 2.0 as a predator. As many dominants arise after experiencing the submissive role and realizing it did suit them, even if doing so brought them the minor joy of orgasm. And yes, like everything else the desire of an orgasm can be reduced in direct proportion to its cost.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 2 years ago

Ah damn, I thought that we were going to finish up the prison in this book. Still don't know what you have planned for the long haul, but I really hope David realizes a fundamental truth about his situation: he's an addict. What makes a person an alcohol vs. someone who just consumes alcohol is if they can do it in a healthy fashion. David cannot. He is flat our controlled by his submissive list and he cannot safely trust it because it has and will lead him into terrible situations.

killerwhale420killerwhale420about 2 years ago

Hot story! Can't wait to find out what happens next. If you feel like dropping an ETA feel free!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, darn, I was looking forward to the ending of David's stay in prison to be the ending of the book. Now, the author has some kind of ending in mind. We, the readers, have been confused a bit of the setting of this prison series. It was supposed to be a femdom prison where the beautiful guards are supposed to be very abusive to certain types of prisoners. However, David has been treated fairly well. He has had meals, water, warm room, showers and toiletries. Only on very rare occasions has he been strapped (maybe three times, the last being on Christmas day), and caned once (26 overall strikes). Other than that he has been kept isolated with nothing else to do. I am surprised that he did not start working out. Oh, and every five days he gets to move bricks around for some outside exercise. He has not been made to service any of the guards on any regular basis. He has not been caged. What he can't seem to do is keep his penis from getting an erection. We have not heard anything from Becky during this time. Is her life so boring that we don't get to hear of it? Just wondering when we will get to find out the point of the prison? Oh, the time question from one of the anons? David was expecting to be sentenced to two weeks but was kept in the dark for two months. After two months he found out that the sentence was going to be nine months, so he had two months already done with another 7 to go for the total of 9 months. Unfortunately the author has skipped over several weeks and months of his imprisonment. David has not been broken down mentally or physically as some readers, me included, expected. He still thinks of Becky with some fond memories. We do not know where the next chapters are going to lead David. There are many things that can still happen in the next few months so maybe the author will come up with several different endings? So far, David has been treated with kid gloves. Oh, and the author missed a great opportunity by missing out David's beating for New Years. THe shackles must be driving David mad, or at least, they would be festering sores by now.

ABIIIIABIIIIabout 2 years ago

I'm thinking that it is about time for Gina to show up. David doesn't like her (nor do I), but she is in Madam Popescu's employ. I guess she is also Becky's friend. Might she be there for the caning? Even taking part in the caning? At the very least, I expect she shows up before David is released (assuming actually being released is in David's future).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am done i won't be reading this shit anymore I waited and waited to get justice and was looking forward to David and his comeback but it looks like author has wrong idea about nonconsent bdsm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi commenters. How about we start with a big thanks to OllyT? Maybe a big thanks before making suggestions would be kind? The author has spent a ton of time providing content to us for free, three books worth of material! It's obviously entertaining to you all cause you keep reading, so show some gratitude. Thanks, OllyT. I really like your work, and you have given me something to look forward to with your posts over the past months. I look forward to more. I hope you keep developing the story lines and material. You have created a great scenario full of possibilities. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So I'm wondering -- David is supposed to get 40 whacks. But the last time, they stopped at 10 and let someone else (whose name was drawn from a jar) give him 6. If they do that every 10, then it will happen three times -- an extra 18 whacks. That means that David might receive 58 in all while Becky is watching. Just imagine (sarcastic tone) how excited she'll be. She'll probably have multiple orgasms without even touching herself.

ABIIIIABIIIIabout 2 years ago

Hi OllyT,

Thank you for this great work! Can you give us some idea when you might start posting Book 4. It looks like there were 4 to 6 week pauses between the other books. Are we again looking a wait of a similar amount of time?

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only part i didn't liked was there was not much sexual stuff just sitting in a room all day, it must be really really boring. And bricks just boring he could have washed their clothes for god's sake!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One minor issue:

David apparently knows that he's going to have a canning in "seven days time."

However, he hasn't yet been told when it will be. Madam Pompescu just told him that he'd find out when his caning is going to be after she has had a chance to coordinate with Becky. Just mentioning this so you can make a correction if you so choose.

Thanks for a great story! Please let us know about when the next book will start posting. I'm checking the site often. I'd rather save myself the effort if we are going to be waiting a month or so. Wonderful story, so well written!

Toyrocker68Toyrocker68about 2 years ago

These are the greatest stories. David needs more humiliation for sure. Becky is a great wife for being so cold n cruel. I just really enjoy the depths of depravity in these stories. I just want to say great job and cant wait for the next series.

OllyTOllyTabout 2 years agoAuthor

Once again, I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read the latest book in the David and Becky series. Thank you also for those who have left constructive and encouraging comments and to those showing appreciation for my efforts. I’ve already expressed my amusement at those who appear to hate my books but continue to read them, and that hasn’t changed, but please keep your constructive criticism coming, I do appreciate them all. Through comments and personal emails, I have been offered some suggestions as to where this is all going. I’m not going to indicate which are close and which are wide of the mark, but as I have always said, the story is already complete and nothing will change. I have no doubt, the way this series ends in book 5 will please some people and displease others, but there is nothing I can do to make everyone happy.

My hope is to begin uploading book 4, David + Becky: Foolish Choices, before the end of April. As with the other books, a great deal of correcting and editing is needed to bring the books up to a readable standard. I am also quite busy with stuff unrelated to writing, but I will begin the upload as quickly as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Becky will have someone else's baby in nine months and David will have to take care of it.

Robin_WildeRobin_Wildeabout 2 years ago

Ooo! "Foolish Choices" — now that doesn't sound ominous in the slightest, does it? I love that Elena has found her inner domme in sexual rather than physical torment. And I love that she continues to treat him with compassion and empathy even while condemning him to a brutal caning; it's got to create emotional whiplash in poor David. I can appreciate and sympathize with his suffering, but like Becky, I can only hope it becomes much worse. As David himself observes in Chapter 15, "As well as hating it with a fury that drove me to the point of insanity, the injustice of it also drove my lust to levels I did not understand. It was the worst of times, but it was also the best. ... I wanted to behave myself and avoid punishment, but I also wanted to slip up and be given another severe caning, one that Becky would return to witness. I really didn't know what I wanted." It's the paradox of masochism: being denied orgasm at the last minute is a painful shock; ruined orgasms are depressingly unpleasant; spankings hurt. But it can also drive my lust to levels I do not understand. Thanks for a hot read, OllyT. Hurry back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm experiencing withdrawal.

ChrisCampChrisCampabout 2 years ago

Love this whole series, can't wait for the next installment.

Changing_LanesChanging_Lanesabout 2 years ago

This is a story I have been reading for months, just a chapter here and there when I can find time. And I have finally caught up. And now I have, I feel a need to make a post to thank OllyT for this absorbing series.

It's well written, and draws in the reader with emotional attachment. I'll be honest, I thought the mythical prison would turn it into something a bit far fetched, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised this book held my attention the way it did.

I am a Dom in a 24/7 D/s marriage. Though I am a switch at heart, and I was in a chastity cage for 3 years (of 6) in a previous relationship. I full well know the arousing frustration denial can bring. And I can relate to much of what was written in the earlier books. Though as with most fiction, it plays out to more 'higher highs' shall we say.

Anyways, I just want to pass on my gratitude. And also to let you know, that after a chapter or 2 of this series. It can turn my night at home from a probable quiet one, to a very much sexually charged one. My wife and I thank you very much :)

toastywarm01toastywarm01about 2 years ago

I need to go back and put five stars on each of the chapters of this book. It was wonderful. Whenever reading stories I try to insert myself as one of the characters. I was immediately drawn to Elena and saw myself as the tempting friendly mistress who is ultimately looking out for herself and enjoying every moment of getting where she wants to go. I absolutely love Elana and wish I could know more about her outside her relationship with David. I imagine she has a rich story of her own.

Perhaps I should write her story!

william48william48about 2 years ago

Still waiting for the next part. The suspense is agony. I'm filling the time in imagining what awful things are going to happen to our hero. I think many of us would have the girls be meaner to him than Olly is. Perhaps a bit more public humiliation such as scrubbing floors in the corridors or even in the offices or working outside where the spa customers can see him

And then there is what Becky is going to do. Will she turn up with a boyfriend to watch him get caned? Will she leave him for someone else when he finally gets out of prison? Will she take to whipping him when they get home?

Perhaps I had better lie down in the shade for a while

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next please.

ABIIIIABIIIIabout 2 years ago

Wait ... I just heard something ... could it be? OllyT slaving away ... typing ... editing? I think so! It must be! The excitement builds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Release more please. I just want some catharsis and a happy ending for David.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

by now he must be learning that all the whores that work there and punish him all the time that they don't give a shit about him just want someone to punish and it is time to get rid of the slut he calls a wife as she has caused all of this for him she needs to be put in here in his place and get the strap as well as the cane and see how her ass likes it

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 2 years ago

God, he’s pathetic. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like others, I had expected the second prison story would be wrapped up in this, the 3rd book. Unlike others, I have not found it boring. Nevertheless it has been a tough slog to get through. I’m a lover of wife dominance/ husband submission— in a relationship of love, caring, honesty, respect, good humor, lots of sexual enjoyment for the wife, lots of sexual frustration for hubby. The story started out well, but went off the tracks way back. Too bad. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous