David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 01

Story Info
My second judicial caning.
4k words
4.19
19k
10

Part 1 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers

A Game of Tease, Denial and Harsh Justice

This story contains graphic details of female domination. As well as scenes of explicit sex, there are scenes of whippings, canings and strappings, also sadistic tease and denial and use of male chastity devices. All characters are adults above the age of 21.

BOOK 4. David and Becky: Foolish Choices

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 1

Day 188 -- Thursday 4th February 2016 -- Part 1

I was being escorted completely naked with my hands cuffed behind my back by three beautiful female guards; two on either side holding my arms and one in front leading the way. I was gripped with fear as I struggled along, my ankles chained together restricting my steps to nothing more than twelve inches. From my underground cell, I was being taken along the passage into the main building of the Casavana Correctional Facility, a private prison in Siskovia Province.

Up the steps, and along the corridor past Madam Popescu's office, the owner of the facility, we were headed to the dreaded room where I'd been only once before. As we approached the open door just a little further down the corridor, a female guard saw us and popped her head back inside the door. The chattering of many female voices quietened to whispers as I was manhandled to the entrance. My heart was pounding as I was shoved inside.

Having been marched naked, I felt humiliated already with just the guards accompanying me, now, my humiliation rose to another level as over twenty, maybe up to thirty pairs of female eyes stared gleefully at my nakedness. They were seated in the first few rows of the large room, used for rewarding well behaved prisoners by showing tv or movies. Its other use was for administering corporal punishment in front of witnesses, to prisoners who broke rules.

I glanced quickly at the gathered women and recognised the various groups; the girls from the brothel, or the spa, as they referred to it, the beautiful, sexy guards from the femdom side of the complex and the tougher looking female guards who looked after both sexes in the normal prison. Also seated in a small group were the admin ladies who worked in the offices, dressed in everyday clothing, Elena sat with them. It was she who had reported me for masturbating, the person responsible for me being here in the punishment room. But there was one member of the audience who stood out to me more than any; Becky, my wife, who had specifically asked Madam Popescu to inform her that should I ever be caned again, she wanted to witness it.

And that was why she was here now, smiling at me, giving me a little wave, enjoying my humiliation and looking forward to what I was about to endure.

On a low platform stood a bench designed to hold prisoners securely to receive corporal punishment, and beside it stood the elegant, Madam Popescu, immaculately dressed in a figure hugging, sleeveless crimson dress that came down to her knees. She was a beautiful, strict looking woman with sharp features and keen, piercing eyes. Her smooth, shiny black hair, with hints of dark red streaks, was cut short to her jaw line, and the minimal make up she wore on her face was just the right amount to enhance her stern look. She was a powerful, sexual woman who clearly delighted in imposing her superiority through her looks and demeanour.

With a gleam in her eyes, she stood with authority gripping a long cane in both hands in front of her. She gave a hint of a smile as she bent the cane to display its strength and flexibility, a warning of how much pain it would soon be giving me. It was a cane I had felt before, and one I had intended never to feel again, but sadly, that plan hadn't worked out.

"Prisoner Emerson, you have been brought here to receive a judicial caning," she said. "As this is the second time it has been necessary to deal with you for breaking prison rules, you will today receive a more severe punishment of forty strokes. You will also be required to complete three consecutive, long days of hard labour in the punishment yard, beginning at seven, tomorrow morning." She turned to her eager audience. "For the benefit of those ladies here to witness a caning for the first time, and I include our very welcome guest, Mrs Emerson, wife of the prisoner, I will explain a little more of what to expect."

"All staff are welcomed and encouraged to witness these canings as, not only does it make the punishment more humiliating for the recipient, by watching severe punishment being given, it encourages staff to be extra diligent in keeping up the standards of discipline amongst the prison population. It shows them that those who break rules do not escape with a slap on the wrist when they do wrong, thus making the guards' diligence worthwhile. But the most simple, and popular, reason of all; it is very entertaining to watch a man receive a caning while fastened naked to a caning bench, especially as I know every one of my staff have sadistic tendencies; it is one of the main requirements of working here at Casavana."

"I always offer a small prize to one of the ladies who wish to take part in a fun lottery; in the glass bowl on the table over there are the names of those who have entered. Entries come from my administration staff, those young ladies who work in the spa, and the guards who work exclusively in the main prison. Half way through the punishment, that is after I have administered the first twenty strokes, a winner will be selected; that winner will be allowed to give six extra strokes of the cane to the prisoner during the brief interval."

There was a little ripple of applause as the hopeful women thought of the possibility of giving me six strokes themselves. One of the prison guards won the last time I was caned.

"Madam Gabriela, Madam Izabela, would you kindly strap the prisoner securely in position for his caning."

The cuffs were released from my wrists behind my back, the chain from my ankles was removed and I was helped onto the bench. I rested my knees on the leather pads and I bent forward to place my chest on the soft, cushioned, leather base. Thick, heavy leather straps were pulled over my lower and upper back, my thighs and ankles. My arms were also strapped down the sides of the bench leaving only my head to move from side to side. The straps were pulled tight leaving me completely helpless with my bare buttocks held in perfect position for Madam Popescu to deliver her cane strokes in full view of the audience of ladies. My penis and balls were also free to dangle, although, due to not having had an orgasm for months and being humiliated and exposed before all these women, my penis was becoming aroused.

An additional humiliation was to have Nalina Radu, the very pretty secretary of Madam Popescu, sit directly in front of my face watching my every expression. It was a job I knew she relished from last time when she had spent the whole time chewing gum, grinning at the looks of pain showing on my face as each stroke landed, and even making some unwelcomed, gloating remarks to me during my suffering. She was there to ensure I didn't pass out or have any other sort of health emergency.

She gave me a beaming smile as she greeted me. Was she expecting me to respond in the same way? I just glared at her, but this added humiliation had my penis reaching full erection.

When Madam Popescu was satisfied everything was ready, she slipped off her shoes and took up position beside me in her bare feet. She had one final thing to say: "Prisoner Emerson, I will deliver the forty strokes in four sets of ten. After the first set, you will be given a very short break. After the second set, a ten minute break will follow during which the additional six strokes will be given by the lucky winner of our fun lottery. The third set of ten strokes will follow, and after a further short break, the final ten strokes will complete your punishment."

She placed the cane on my bottom and gave it a few light taps to get her exact position just right, then she swung the cane behind her head and brought it down at tremendous speed to whip across my buttocks. The pain was unbelievable! The shock of that first stroke almost had me bursting out of the restraints, unfortunately they were too strong for me to escape, but my reaction caused the whole bench to move.

"One," the excited audience called out with added applause.

I closed my eyes barely able to cope with the pain that wracked through me and when I opened them, it was Nalina Radu's face I saw grinning back at me from a couple of feet away.

"Oooo," she mouthed, wincing at the pain she knew that first stroke gave me.

Just as with the first caning I'd had from Madam Popescu, she gave me a short while to adjust to the level of pain I was receiving before she continued. With the pain in my buttocks still throbbing, the second stroke whistled through the air and landed full force on my naked bottom.

"Two," came the call from the ladies.

The pain was beyond belief and there was nothing I could do about it but accept it. I screwed my face up and let out a moan that I was unable to suppress. There was less time given before Madam Popescu lifted her cane high and behind her head once more before whipping it through the air and hitting it across my bottom a third time. My whole body jumped trying to escape the agony the stroke inflicted.

"Please!" I said loudly, as the ladies continued to count.

Nalina leaned close to me and whispered: "Thirty seven to go."

I was trying to process what she'd said, but I was aware of Madam Popescu raising the cane again and all I could think of was the next stroke was about to come and I knew I couldn't take any more ... but I had to. A fraction of a second later, a burning, fiery pain cracked across my already throbbing bottom as the fourth landed. My moan was louder and longer and I dropped my face onto the soft leather pad. I felt more helpless than I ever had in my life. There was absolutely nothing I could do about it, but lie there and feel every agonising stroke Madam Popescu wanted to give.

The erection that had stirred just a couple of minutes earlier had diminished, and my penis hung low and shrivelled between my legs and on full view to the gathered ladies, adding to my humiliation. Another stroke whipped hard and painfully across my buttocks, and I moaned loudly as a tear trickled down my face. I wasn't crying, at least not yet, but my eyes were watering, and then another stroke whipped across my buttocks; they were coming faster and even more painfully as the strokes fell on already very sore parts of my bottom.

I'd lost count where we were up to, even the ladies had stopped calling out the numbers, but I must have asked out loud because Nalina told me: "Thirty three left. Does it hurt bad?"

My expression answered her question as the next stroke landed hard like a fiery poker had been seared across my buttocks. I had reached a point that I truly needed the beating to stop, the pain was unbearable beyond belief and I didn't know how I could endure any more. While my mind struggled with the pain, yet another stroke whipped across my buttocks and I yelped with the agony it delivered.

I felt such relief when Madam Popescu announced she was to give me a short break. I relaxed on the soft surface beneath my chest and closed my eyes. It was heavenly to have even a short respite from the incessant pain that wracked my body even though my bottom throbbed with the after effect of the ten strokes I'd received.

After a minute or two, as the pain settled into a different form, I found the sensation quite comforting, and being aware now that all the women were looking at my exposed, bruised bottom, my penis actually started to grow again. Was there a glimmer in my mind I wanted Madam Popescu to begin again?

It did begin again, and before the thirteenth stroke landed, my penis had reverted to a flaccid state again as the agony returned. It felt worse this time as the bruises were emerging rapidly and the cane strokes that followed were continually hitting them. Madam Popescu seemed to be aiming for those places to ensure I felt maximum pain; she truly was a sadist.

By the time the twentieth stroke had ripped across my poor bottom, I had all but given up and I was lying in position accepting the agony each stroke had given. I had moaned and whimpered as each stroke landed with my begging only audible to Nalina Radu, but she thought it was amusing. Madam Popescu had continued relentlessly, ensuring there was no let up in the strength of each stroke she delivered.

Nalina leaned forward and whispered in my ear that we'd reached the half way point. "It's the lottery now. Would you like it if it was me who won the six strokes?"

No, I thought, surely not, anyone but her, my evil tormentor who was in the best position to enjoy my suffering. It would be too much if she was the one whose name was drawn out to give me six strokes. Thankfully, when Madam Popescu handed the glass bowl to her secretary and she picked out a piece of paper, the name she read out was not her own.

"Kateryna Melnyk."

I heard a squeal of delight from the audience followed by laughter from the other women as Kateryna Melnyk leapt to her feet.

Nalina Radu leaned forward again to whisper in my ear. "She is one of the girls from the spa. A very pretty girl who is popular with men who visit her; you are lucky she won't hurt you much, she is more used to sucking cocks. You'd like her to do that to you instead of cane you?"

I heard Madam Popescu say something in Siskovian to the girl who had come onto the platform and was standing beside me. I tried to get a glimpse of her and when I did, despite the pain of my throbbing buttocks, my penis stirred to life very quickly. She was wearing tight, flowery leggings and a short jacket, and she had one of the prettiest faces I had ever seen. She leaned towards me and placed her soft hand on my back.

"Hello, prisoner," she said in a strong accent. "Very pleased to meet you, my name is Kateryna, I will cane you now, but sorry if it hurts."

My penis had grown again, I was desperate in that moment to feel that lovely girl's mouth around my penis; it must have been with Nalina mentioning she was good at giving oral sex, but that was all I could think of, I was so sexually frustrated. Madam Popescu gave her a couple of pointers and then she let her loose with the cane.

For someone who was new to caning bottoms and more used to sucking penises, Kateryna Melnyk was very accurate. Every stroke, although nowhere near as severe as Madam Popescu, hit my buttocks full on, and because of the bruising, they were painful, but not painful enough to reduce the size of my penis which continued to throb.

She was so polite, and almost apologetic, although I think she enjoyed caning me from the effort she put in. She must have known how much pain I was in from witnessing the twenty strokes I'd already received, but that didn't cause her to hold back. When she finished, she gave me a peck on the cheek and thanked me before she went to sit down. It even crossed my mind to go across to the spa and pay for an hour with her as soon as I was released in three months. What was I thinking?

Then my wandering mind was brought quickly back to focus on my ongoing predicament; Madam Popescu announced it was time for my punishment to continue. The twenty first stroke whipping across my delicate, bruised bottom, really took my mind off dear, sweet, Kateryna. The pain was excruciating, lighting my rear end with a blazing fury of pain I should have expected, but didn't. There was no holding back now as Madam Popescu really laid the strokes on hard and fast with an amazing rhythm that took me to a new level of pain.

She reached the cane far behind her head, paused for a fraction of a second while her eyes chose exactly where to strike before whipping it through the air to land with perfect precision and maximum power on her chosen target. Each time, the pain cut through me reaching a peak of agony, and as I tried in vain to deal with every one of those blistering strikes, my tormentor was already lifting the cane to position it behind her head in preparation for the next vicious assault. The same action was repeated in perfect precision by Madam Popescu, as she brought the long whipping cane down hard yet again on my bare flesh in exactly the same motion. Over and over, with smoothness of action, she repeated the process without showing any mercy to my suffering.

I cried and begged her to stop, but she was in the zone. Her movement was slick and smooth, powerful and yet balletic in the way she delivered the vicious strokes. She kept me feeling a level of pain that was almost orgasmic, and I found, towards the end of the set, my penis was growing as I felt an unfathomable twinge of pleasure in the pain she was subjecting me to.

I was moaning and pleading, but was it with pleasure, because when she paused for another brief rest after thirty strokes, I breathed a sigh, not of relief, but of release. Even Nalina, whispering a gloating comment in my ear, had no effect on me. Her obvious joy at my pain added to the experience of utter submission I felt. I was aware my penis was rock hard and showed no signs of going down. Was I becoming impatient waiting for the punishment to continue?

When Madam Popescu announced the final ten strokes were about to be given, I braced myself for another onslaught. Just as before, she quickly got into her rhythm, whipping the strokes across my bare buttocks with as much force as she could. I loved the strokes, I hated them; the pain was intense and I couldn't stand it, but I lifted my bottom into the air as much as the restraints allowed, trying to meet the cane's force in full and total submission. I had now fully surrendered to this cruel, beautiful woman, who laid stroke after stroke on my bare flesh. I had crossed the pain/pleasure barrier and was revelling in the punishment I was receiving.

When the caning ended, Madam Popescu calmly stood behind me and I could feel her eyes surveying the result of her work. I was exhausted from my ordeal, but my senses were fully in focus. Nalina looked into my eyes and blew a bubble with the gum she was chewing, then smiled at me.

I wasn't in a place that I could smile back at her, but it did please me on some level that she enjoyed watching me being punished. She annoyed me so much, and yet it made the fact that she was the one who saw my emotions so exposed that added to my arousal. My penis was throbbing with lust and I could feel something growing in my loins; it was the feeling of approaching climax. I began to panic.

Then the worst thing happened; I drew attention to it myself, but I couldn't help it. With all the ladies standing and approaching me to inspect the marks on my bottom, I started to thrust, trying to gain some friction for my penis. Semen was starting to leak out, I was coming, but the fantastic orgasmic feeling wasn't there and I screamed out in frustration, desperate for something to give me that supreme sexual release. No good feeling came, but my penis pumped weeks of pent up, frustrated semen onto the floor beneath where I was strapped on the bench. So much spilled out; I was desperate for it stop, to end my humiliation.

OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers
12