David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 16

Story Info
A request from Madam Popescu.
4.4k words
3.79
5.8k
2

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 16

Day 427 -- Friday September 30th

I knew today was the last day of September which meant my cock cage was due to come off, but I was shocked when one of the girls from the spa entered my cell first thing in the morning. It was the beautiful, sexy Kateryna. She was wearing a coat similar to the day she and two of her friends had come to tease me whilst chained, spread-eagled to the wall. I also noticed she was bare foot.

"Madam Justyna said I did a good job when I teased you with that thing on, so she says I can take it off your cock. It will make you feel good for it to come off?"

"Er, yes Miss Kateryna." I was curious as to why she'd come in here alone. She had no experience with prisoners and didn't look strong enough to resist a male prisoner, not that I was any danger to her.

"Lie on the bed, please," she said.

She unlocked it with delicate fingers that tickled my testicles and thighs as she worked, and soon the ring around my scrotum opened. With the blood trying to force its way into my penis, the cock cage stood up away from my body. Kateryna laughed.

"It tries hard to escape."

She gripped the plastic loops of the device, and holding the stem of my penis, pulled the cage slowly and carefully from my continually growing erection. With a struggle, she eventually eased the whole thing away and dropped it on the floor beside the bed. My throbbing penis stood tall and thick like a granite pole; it ached for relief after its two weeks of incarceration.

"You mustn't tell anyone what is about to happen, do you promise?" she whispered.

"Yes, Miss Kateryna," my voice shook.

"If anyone finds out what I'm about to do, I will get in bad trouble. You don't want me to get in bad trouble, do you?" She was keeping her voice very quiet.

"No, Miss Kateryna." My thoughts immediately came to what Elena had said about her letting me come inside her; no cameras were going to pick that up. Was this stunning girl going to have sex with me in my cell? My heart was pounding with expectation.

"I watched you get caned last time, and I was so horny, I couldn't stop touching myself afterwards. I had sex with my boyfriend six times after. It wasn't enough and I had sex again over the next nights until he told me, no. All I could think about was your bruised ass and desperate cock. And it was the same when I teased you with Madam Justyna a few weeks ago."

She climbed off the bed and slowly unbuttoned her coat allowing it to drop to the floor. She was completely naked! I lifted my head to get a better view and I became aware my mouth was open and I think I was even drooling.

"When was the last time you saw a woman completely naked?" she asked.

"I saw Madam Elena naked a few days ago and I also saw my wife and friend a few weeks ago when they visited me."

"But when was the last time you had a satisfying orgasm from a naked woman?" The questions seemed to be turning her on.

"More than fourteen months ago with my wife, but I masturbated on the day I arrived," I replied.

"In the last two days I have at least ten fantastic orgasms. I feel so sorry for you. I will make it better if you keep it secret."

"Yes please, Miss Kateryna." My voice was shaking, my mind was whirling with lustful thoughts and my stomach was churning with expectancy. All logic had flown from my brain; all memories of how they'd tricked me in the past had gone.

She sat down on me, straddling my legs facing me and wrapped her hand around my aching penis. She uttered a gratifying moan and closed her eyes as she felt the thickness and rocklike hardness of my frustrated member. It was drooling with pre-cum making it slippery for her hand to stroke it. It was a feeling I never thought I would experience again. Was I dreaming?

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. "I can't imagine the torment you go through with no orgasm for so long. It is a bad torture for anyone."

She stopped stroking me and lifted herself over my penis further up my body to straddle my stomach. "Would you like to feel it in my pussy?"

I couldn't believe this was happening. "Yes, please, Miss Kateryna."

"They told me your wife has a boyfriend while you are locked up here. He gets this every night from her, but today ..."

I felt the tip of my penis just lightly touch her naked buttocks as she leaned forward with her hands on either side of my face.

"I want you to get me wet so your hard cock slips into me. Would you like to lick me?"

"Oh, yes please."

She shifted further forward right up to my face and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. She was already wet, she didn't need licking to get her ready, but I could tell how aroused she was and wanted it for her own gratification. I opened my mouth eagerly and licked her wetness. The smell and taste were beyond wonderful. I licked her to the best of my ability, taking my time despite the animal lust I felt for my own release. She rubbed herself on my tongue, mouth and nose, moaning with pleasure as I licked and breathed in her lustful scent.

My penis was aching with desire, but I knew this time I would get what I had yearned for all the long cruel months I'd been here. I wanted to reward her for the kindness she was showing me by giving her the best oral sex I could. I knew exactly what to do and how to give the greatest pleasure.

Her clitoris was hard, I could feel it as she ground it into my face. I could almost feel her pleasure, and I knew when she was about to reach her climax. Her moans were animalistic, inhuman, but of extreme pleasure. She threw herself back, allowing her hair to fall onto my cock. While her pussy remained on my face, I continued to lick her with as much effort as I could muster until she collapsed on her side right beside me, exhausted. She had her head resting on my thighs, her face inches from my penis, while her feet lay next to my head.

She was breathing heavily as she lay in silence, but I said nothing while she recovered. I knew my reward was coming, and when she lifted her bare feet to my face and placed them over my mouth, I knew she was reviving herself from the orgasm I'd given her. I kissed her soft feet which caused more moaning.

"Lick them," she gently ordered.

I willingly did as she instructed, licking the soles of her feet. When she put her toes to my mouth, I took them inside and sucked each one she gave me, licking between each as she guided me with her soft sounds of pleasure.

"Oh, I love my toes being licked," she said.

She lay there for several minutes while she systematically fed every toe on each foot into my mouth for me to lick. When she'd had enough, she lifted herself up and looked at my erect penis with a smile.

"Poor prisoner," she said sympathetically. "I think I will give you pleasure now."

That was what I wanted to hear.

She climbed once again onto my face, this time it was her bottom that sat over my nose and mouth. She was still wet from a mixture of her own juices, my saliva and sweat. The smell was utterly delicious and my penis throbbed with lust. When she wrapped her hand around it once again, I knew it would only require a few strokes for me to reach the climax I had yearned for during my fourteen months incarceration.

She spat on it and rubbed her hand over it while I lay back, enjoying her soft buttocks resting on my face. Her arsehole was on my mouth in the perfect position for me to lick and kiss while she stroked my desperate penis slowly and sensually. I was almost losing my mind with the pleasure that was rising through my body. The long awaited orgasm was approaching and I knew it was going to be the most explosive feeling of pleasure I had ever experienced. Then, just as I was approaching the point of no return, there was a loud bang from the door of my cell and footsteps entered along with rapidly speaking female voices.

Kateryna immediately let go of my penis and climbed off my face leaving me on the bed with three ladies looking down at me. Madam Popescu was one of them. Madam Izabela was there too, with Madam Justyna next to her. None of them looked happy. In the meantime, Madam Kateryna had picked up her coat and put it on.

I was expecting Madam Popescu to lay into the girl to tell her off for what she'd done and to tell her she was fired, but she did the opposite.

"Thank you, my dear. You may go and shower now. You have done well."

Madam Popescu was thanking her?

Kateryna smiled at me and gave me a wink before she turned and left the cell.

"Izabela and Justyna, you may leave me now. I will be out shortly to join you for breakfast."

"Yes, Madam Popescu," they said as they left. They looked disappointed they weren't going to get to beat me with their new paddle whips.

I climbed off the bed and stood nervously awaiting what Madam Popescu had in store for me. She approached. "I hope you enjoyed that little game we played. Kateryna is so good at her job, such a cock teaser, don't you think?"

"Yes, Madam Popescu." I was almost crying; the emotion of being treated with such cruelty by such a gorgeous young woman from the spa was causing me to feel overwhelmed. And I was also angry with myself that I had so easily fallen into their tease and denial trap yet again. But looking at the woman now standing before me, I couldn't escape the aura of exquisite beauty she exuded from her being. She was tall and elegant, wearing a figure hugging dress that reached just below her knees. Her hair was always cut in a bob and silky smooth, sometimes dark red, sometimes black, sometimes a mixture of colours. Today, it was black with streaks of purple, and with subtly applied make up on her face to compliment the look, it increased the foreboding in her eyes as they bore into me like burning lasers.

"You still have four months of your sentence to endure, I think. There will be no let up in your treatment from me or my staff." She gave a derisory laugh. "Did you really think Kateryna was going to allow you an orgasm?" she asked, seeming genuinely curious.

She observed me with amusement for a few moments awaiting an answer I didn't give.

"This last fourteen months have been a fascinating time for me. I have never come across a couple like you and your wife. You may not realise this, Mr Emerson, but I have been very carefully watching you, getting regular updates from my guards, but I need to know more about how you cope with everything that you have experienced. And I don't just mean in Casavana, but your relationship with your wife and how you ended up here." She paused again, it felt like her eyes were searching my soul for answers. "I need to know more about you, and I am hoping you will help me in that regard. I would therefore like to ask a favour of you."

Even though there was no question, I risked speaking without permission. "You want to ask me for a favour?"

"Would you be willing to write down everything about your experience in Casavana?"

"Do you mean while I'm still here ... now?"

"You have the time."

"What would you want me to write?"

"Everything and anything that you want. Your thoughts, experiences, opinions ... you may write what you wish. I need to know what goes on inside the mind of someone subjected to such severe sexual deprivation."

This sounded interesting. "If I write about my experiences in here, you or the guards might take offence at anything I might say and I'd get myself into trouble."

"I would give you my word that everything you write will have complete immunity from any reprisals. In fact, I promise that neither I or my staff will even look at what you have written until you have left Casavana. You have my word."

"So, you would guarantee there would be no comeback on me from you or any of your guards if I wrote something bad about them."

"I guarantee it, Mr Emerson."

My brain was scrambling around searching for traps I might be about to fall into.

"Just to be clear, I will be offering no concessions to you if you accept this request; you will live under the exact same regime, the rules will remain and will be strictly enforced right up to the moment you leave at the end of January. But, of course, it will make your final four months much more interesting for you. You will have something meaningful to do to pass your time."

"I assume you will give me pen and paper."

"You will be provided with a laptop which will make it much easier for you to write."

"When would you like me to start, Madam Popescu?"

A look of genuine satisfaction spread across her face and she smiled warmly. "I will send someone to you later with a laptop; you will also be provided with a table and chair for your convenience."

"Thank you, Madam Popescu, and if you are genuinely allowing me to write freely without fear of repercussions, I will give you an open and honest account of everything I've experienced here."

"Including, and most importantly, your thoughts and feelings. And yes, I absolutely guarantee your writing will not be looked at until your sentence is over."

I nodded my head and gave a cautious smile.

"Good," she said. "Now, before I leave you, I wish to inspect your bottom to check how well you have healed," she said abruptly, changing the subject.

Without awaiting any response from me, she walked behind me and handled my buttocks, bending down for a closer look.

"Yes, the marks are almost completely gone, still some slight redness, but I am happy to confirm you are fit for any corporal punishment, up to and including judicial, you may earn."

She stood right in front of me again and looked me straight in the eyes. I couldn't hold the contact and looked down. "Thank you, Mr Emerson." She turned and left me alone, slamming the cell door closed and locking it.

Day 428 -- Saturday 1st October 2016

It was the following day before Elena came to my cell dressed in a smart office jacket and skirt, carrying a briefcase. I stood up when she gave me permission and I looked at her with obvious fear in my eyes.

"David, you look as though you've just seen a ghost. Are you ok?"

"Er, yes Madam Elena, I don't often get mid morning visitors."

"Oh, you can drop the 'Madam', you know you can always talk to me like we're all normal human beings."

"Thank you, Elena."

Elena frowned. "Are you sure you're ok, David? I'm detecting you're not as happy as I expected you to be."

"I've still got four months to do here and even this early I'm worrying something else will come along to lengthen my sentence again."

"Well, you can't blame anyone but yourself, can you? I mean, you volunteered to extend your stay on two occasions, so if you stay longer than the four months you have left, it'll probably be down to you again."

"I won't be getting involved in volunteering or gambling with my freedom anymore."

"So, I can't see anything stopping your release this time ... unless there's something you're hiding from us." She raised her eyebrows and smiled, she was just teasing me, I hoped. I knew what her new job was.

"No, there's nothing I know of."

"Well, you have nothing to worry about then, have you?"

I tried to muster a laugh, but my heart was pounding. I didn't even have an erection, which Elena didn't comment on.

She went outside and brought a wooden stool into the cell and invited me to sit on my bed while she sat on the stool. Was this something to do with the desk, chair and laptop Madam Popescu had promised me? It had already occurred to me that had been just another attempt to raise my hopes before dashing them down. Elena reached into her briefcase and brought out some paperwork.

"Just some admin stuff I have to go through as part of my job monitoring prisoners. As you know, I have to go around all the prisons and check all prisoners; why they're in prison, how they've taken to prison life, their behaviour, and that's in addition to me having to check sentencing was appropriate for the crimes they committed. Mostly, it's just a formality, and unfortunately, as you have been convicted according the law of Siskovia Province, I have to investigate you, too. But don't worry, everything will be fine." She looked up from her papers and smiled again.

"Ok, David, just to check your name is, David Emerson."

"Yes, that's correct," I answered.

"What is your date of birth?"

"15th September 1986."

"Nationality?"

"British."

"Date your prison sentence at Casavana began?"

"1st August 2015." My heart sank as I said the date; it was fourteen months ago, what a waste of my life, just to give my fucking wife extra sexual kicks.

"Date your sentence will be finished?"

"31st January 2017."

"You realise it is my task to check prisoners have not escaped any punishment, and I have to act on anything that may need reassessing, so, what I will say to you is ... which I say to all prisoners ... if there is anything in your record that I might find a problem with, it would be best if you owned up to it now, as making my work easier would mean I would definitely look favourably on anything that needed addressing." She kept her eyes on me after she'd finished speaking.

The feeling of fear and guilt that washed over me was as overwhelming as it was illogical. "Er, no, Elena, there's nothing I can think of. I've been strapped and caned for any offences I've supposedly committed since being here, I've forgotten all the little rules I've broken anyway."

She smiled reassuringly. "Oh, I'm not looking for the type of things that earned you internal punishments like rule breaking, they're all dealt with. It is more to do with criminal activity prisoners carry out while in prison. So, if there's nothing you can think of you'd like to come clean over, anything you think I might want to check over, I'll just take these notes back to the office and run through everything, and I'm absolutely already positive you'll be leaving here as expected on January 31st. As I said, I'm only doing this with you because no prisoner can be omitted from this process."

"Oh, ok," I replied, nervously.

"And now for something I think will really make you happy," she said pulling something awkwardly from her briefcase. It was the laptop. "Madam Popescu has already spoken to you about writing about your time here, hasn't she?"

My heart lifted with joy as I looked at the laptop she placed on the bed. She had told the truth; she did want me to write about my experiences. "Yes, she asked me yesterday; it's something I'd love to do."

"She wants you to write about your experience in Casavana; how events led you to end up here, your time here, everything and anything you want. She has guaranteed anything you write will not be held against you, legally or personally. She wants to hear your true thoughts and true feelings about everything that has happened to you."

"Yes, she explained all that, but why would she want me to do that?" I asked, wondering if there was more to it than Elena knew about.

"I think it's because your time here has been unique. No-one has ever been in your position before, and I imagine she wants to keep a record of all that happened to you and how you felt to be in such a frustrating situation."

OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers
12