Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would appear the ollyt is gearing up to finally release David at the end of this book. I truly hope so. While there have been good and bad moments in this book, this story ultimately thrives on the emotional aspect of David and Becky. Which I think Olly has realized by incorporating her more recently. I’m skeptic all of his release but hopeful. I desperately want to see the aftermath of his return. The prison has been good in parts and bad in others but it’s definitely run it’s course now. It seems like Elena is honest towards David, but that was also the case last time. Let’s hope this story they want him to write is symbolic of the end of the prison sentence as a way of the madam intending to free him. Please olly let the prison be done by this books end or earlier. We all want David free.

william48william48almost 2 years ago

Oh dear! Oh dear! What a naïve and gullible idiot this boy is. Five minutes after Katyana tricks him and he falls for another one from Mme Popescue. This boy is just too stupid to live. It does not look good for his chances of escaping either from Becky or Casavana

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years ago

Oh No! I’m sensing that the end is near. When David was asked to write the story of his incarceration and he decided to include the events leading up to it, I thought that it might be ending with this chapter. I suddenly felt a sadness. What will I do without David and Becky? I was happy to see that there will be at least one more chapter. I am preparing myself for the end though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He has to be the dumbest man in the world if he really thinks there will e no comeback for what he writes he will pay foe everything negative he writes about all of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stunning. Fun. Fantastic. Sexy. Thank you, OllyT. The past few chapters are among your best. You have succeeded in fusing some of your most interesting plot twists with hot eroticism. Great kinks here. And the psychology of the female characters is better developed. I especially like hearing about how the women enjoy what they are doing to him, and how they don't want him to leave. I just can hardly wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It has always puzzled me why these allegedly violent and sadistic women have such a restricted repertoire. They either tease him or spank his bottom. and when they cant spank him, they seem to leave him alone. If they cant whip his bum, there is all the rest of his body they could use their straps on. In the winter they took him out into the cold. Now that he isnt going to die of exposure why cant they string him up on that hook in the yard all day (or all night for that matter).

Very disappointing lack of initiative, but I suppose it is OllyT's story so he gets to write about his kinks not mine

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

I noticed the timeline. He went it in 2015, due to be out in 2017. What happened to the 5 years between? He languished in prison? Or get back to whatever screwed up life he selected?

ABIIIIABIIIIalmost 2 years ago

I find myself thinking about how different this story will be to read in the future. To those of us reading as it posts, this prison sentence seems to go on forever. Part of the problem, is that like David, our expectations were for fewer months. Also, I think most of us guessed that his sentence would conclude at the end of the Casavana book. Now, I expect that most of us think (hope) that he'll be out of prison with the conclusion of Foolish Choices. As each chapter is relatively short, it would be possible to binge read his prison stay in just a number of days. It is my belief that it will be much more palatable consumed that way. As it stands, I've decided that there is no way to write a story about a bored prisoner without boring the readers (to death). I wish to also say this. The Foolish Choices here, in my opinion, were those made by the writer. He had such an enthralling story going. David's stay in prison went from 2 weeks, to 3 months (minimum), to 9 months, to 12 months, to 18 months. Each one of those extensions representing a Foolish Choice, all of them made by OllyT. I guess he lost sight of what made this story worthwhile for readers of erotica. It was the interaction of David and Becky. That has been nearly absent for what now seems like forever. A nude guy standing around alone in a boring cell. It's not one of my fetishes. There -- now I got that off my chest. In the future, readers will be able to tell (from the spoilery chapter names) how long the sentence goes on and they will be able to stop reading or skip ahead -- an option that I would have liked to have had. But even so, OllyT, I thank you for speeding up the posting. That does make this all quite a bit more bearable. I sure can't wait for this book to end, but only because I imagine the magic (Becky) can reenter the story full-time. I know I'm being set up for yet another disappointment, but it's natural to hope that a story one has decided to stick with will improve. Whatever you do, please don't use whatever David is going to write as an excuse to recap what has happened. That will be the death knell of this tale I fear. We all know what happened. We don't want to be forced to read it again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous