David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 18

Story Info
Justyna refuses to give up and news from Becky.
4.8k words
3.82
6.2k
2

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 18

Day 498 - Saturday 10th December 2016

"It is many days since we spoke about how sad it will be when you go home," Justyna said to me when she brought my lunch.

I didn't reply.

"Remember how I said I will miss you?"

I had an idea where this was headed and I was getting fearful. "Yes, Madam Justyna."

"Remember what I asked you to do for me?"

I was right. "Yes, I think I do, Madam Justyna."

"What was it?"

"You wanted me to volunteer to be caned by you, Madam Justyna."

"Yes, prisoner, I did," she said, moving so close to me the bare skin of her stomach was almost touching my throbbing penis. "How many strokes did I want to give you?" she asked, sexily.

"I think it was twelve, Madam Justyna." I couldn't help but look into her dark brown eyes.

"The closer I get to you leaving, the more I worry about missing you when you have gone," she said, sadly. "So, I want to ask the favour again, but because there is such little time left, it makes me even more sad. Because you refused last time, now I want you to volunteer for eighteen strokes from me. Will you, please?"

I frowned. This was getting too much and I was beginning to feel under a great deal of pressure, worrying what will be the outcome of refusing. But I wasn't going to make the offer, I'd learned my lessons in this place on a number of occasions. I'd even refused Becky's request when she visited me on her birthday. Why the fuck was everyone so keen on having me caned? "No, Madam Justyna, I would prefer not to be caned again by anyone in Casavana,"

"Oh, prisoner, that is so disappointing. Unfortunately, I cannot impose a caning on you unless you break a serious rule, and you have not broken rules for months. It is very disappointing." She paused for a moment. "Please, reconsider, will you?"

"I'm sorry, Madam Justyna, but I have to refuse."

"Ok," she said brightly and turned away from me.

Her bottom in those tight leggings was out of this world and I wished she'd asked me to bury my face there instead. To that request, I would have agreed despite the added frustration it would have caused me.

"Oh, I have spoken to Madam Elena," she said, stopping in the doorway and half turning to look back. "She is still reviewing sentences of all the prisoners here, even in the female domination wing. She said she is looking into old sexual harassment cases that occurred in prison over the last two years."

What was she getting at?

She smiled. "Don't worry, you have no sexual harassment charges that you have not already be punished for. Do you remember the time you touched my arm, I don't really think that was a sexual offence, do you?" She laughed. "Madam Popescu made you wear a cock cage to remind you to treat female guards with respect. But, I sometimes have bad feelings about what you did to me; it still causes me extra distress that I have told nobody of. Maybe it was a sexual offence that needs to be reconsidered. Anyway, I will leave you now, but next time I ask you to volunteer to be caned by me, I will add on more strokes."

Without giving me any time to respond, she slammed the cell door, locked it, then banged on it twice before I heard her steps fade into the distance.

That fucking bitch! I thought. If she tells Elena about me touching her arm, she has the power to review the punishment I received, and that could mean another six months, or even longer. This nightmare was getting worse the closer I was getting to my freedom; it was less than two months away, but my agony was far from over. I was now kicking myself that I didn't agree to letting her cane me. It was clearly blackmail. At least Justyna might give me another chance as she'd said next time she would request more strokes of the cane. I knew, if I got another chance to volunteer for a caning from her, I was going to be pressured even more into accepting it.

Day 500 -- Monday 12th December 2016

I had just completed the first day of what were to be two days of hard labour. It was a freezing cold day and I was allowed to wear the thick coat and heavy boots. The wall heaters were also on which helped, but the work was always harder under these conditions and took me longer to complete the two hundred bricks.

Only moments after I'd been returned to my cell and flopped down, exhausted, on my back, Gabriela brought a tablet into my cell and set it up on the table next to my closed laptop.

"You have a recorded message from your wife. I will show you it once then take it away, so watch and listen carefully."

I stood beside the table and looked down at the screen that was tilted up to me. Gabriela pressed a key and the image of Becky's face appeared on the screen.

"Hello, David." She gave me a beaming smile. "I know it's only a few weeks since I saw you, but I really miss you and want to make sure everything goes smoothly for when you come home." She gave an even bigger smile. "Only seven weeks to go, and I wanted to check you haven't forgotten everything I promised you and to let you know how much I love you. I miss you every day you're not with me and can't wait to see you again and hold you in my arms. Yes, naked, in my arms." She gave a very wicked smile which had my penis growing. But really, what the hell was all this about?

"I've been so busy in work taking on new clients, one really big one you would not believe. The apartments are doing well and Liam is still helping out with the gardening and even some minor maintenance while you've been in Casavana, as you already know. Of course, he gets his rewards, much more than he deserves actually." She gave a sexy little snigger.

Then she looked serious as she continued. "I'm sorry you didn't agree to one more caning from Madam Popescu, but thinking about it, that would have been so unfair for you to be punished for no good reason, so I'm glad you turned me down. I have to confess, I was a little frustrated with you at the time and when I went up to see Madam Popescu before I left, I asked her to make your last couple of months really difficult for you. I'm so sorry, David, that was mean and vindictive of me but I wanted to be truthful to you. It didn't matter though, because she told me your last few weeks would continue to be as difficult as they always had been ... in other words, she wouldn't make things any worse." She gave a sigh of regret.

"But I've got a bit of sad news to tell you. It's about me, not you. I've split up with Josh. As I always told you, I never really had feelings for him and I'd gone into the relationship, if you could call it a relationship, knowing it would be ending in time for you to come home. But I got really fed up with him; he was getting too intense, so I decided I couldn't put up with him for another two months, so I dumped him."

I was very happy to hear that.

"But, don't worry about me, I've still got Liam's lovely penis to suck and feel and screw, as well as Gina. Yes, that's still going really strong, in fact, for Christmas and New Year, we're going over to Liam's place in Crete. There aren't any bookings for the apartments, I decided to close them for a couple of weeks as it wouldn't have been fair on Poppy and Jim to expect them to look after everything over the holiday. But, Gina and Liam can't wait for you to come home to play again. Anyway, I've no more news for you really. I hope you're really suffering with sexual frustration there, David, and I mean that in the nicest possible way, so just to make it that little bit worse for you, Liam has kindly joined me."

She turned her phone to the side, and Liam's erect penis came into view; he had been standing next to where Becky was sitting. She then placed the phone on something so she could film what she was about to do, with her hands free. She smiled sexily at me, before looking up at Liam and taking his stiff member in her right hand.

"I just want to remind you what you're missing, although I'm sure you remember what this felt like. Wow, it's almost a year and a half since another woman did this to you... to completion, I mean." She began to stroke Liam's penis slowly as she looked at the camera. She was smiling at me, probably fully aware it was causing me to become rock hard. Gabriela was standing in the doorway so I couldn't even touch my own penis. She quickened the pace as the signs of Liam's climax approached. I looked at Becky's fingers wrapped around the long, slippery shaft and wished that penis was mine. I was so desperate to see Becky, to feel her, touch her, to have sex with her. I wanted that to be me she was giving hand relief to, not Liam who had had so much from her over the two years we'd all known each other.

"I think he's getting close, David. Can you remember what it's like, my hand stroking you to orgasm." She picked up more speed and I saw he was pushing his well lubricated penis into her hand; climax was imminent. Then he came, as Becky laughed gleefully, looking at the spurting penis as it shot creamy white come across the camera shot. She kept pumping him with her hand as his orgasm continued, slowing down only at the end to ease the last drop of orgasm from him. She was looking back at the camera and smiling at me. "Just a little reminder for you, David. I really hope that was awful for you, but you know what a cruel bitch I am."

She put the palm of her dripping hand to her mouth and blew me a kiss. "I really, really love you, David, and I genuinely can't wait 'til you come home. I'll see you in just a few short weeks and all this will be yours again. So, until then, bye."

The tablet screen flickered and went blank. Gabriela picked it up and switched it off. "You have a beautiful, sexy wife, prisoner. You like to see her wank other guys off while you're stuck here getting nothing?"

"No, Madam Gabriela."

"And she's been doing that since last year to many men you know nothing about. You like that?"

"No, Madam Gabriela." I knew that wasn't true because if she had seen lots of other men apart from Liam and Josh, she would have told me to torture me even more.

"Be careful not to touch your cock after what you have seen. Cameras are watching you and you will get a caning if you have an orgasm." She gave me a mocking look and left the cell, pulling the door closed and locking it.

I could have danced around the cell with joy that Becky and Josh were no longer an item. The first thing that jumped to my mind when she told me was the faint mark on the side of her face I'd spotted when she visited me in November. Had he struck her? Is that why they'd split up? Was that the reason she and Gina had come to Siskovia for a city break? Was it to get Becky away from him? It was a mixture of anger at someone hitting my wife and joy that this part of her game had backfired against her. But seeing her with Liam did rekindle thoughts of home and the games with him and Gina when they were in the early stages, and when things were much less severe than what they were now. Was it possible things could get back to that?

Day 521 -- Monday January 2nd 2017

"Good morning, prisoner," Justyna said, jovially as she walked up beside me. I was wearing a long thick overcoat, gloves, a thick woollen hat and thankfully a pair of shoes. It was one of my pointless work days and I was halfway along the path between the two piles of bricks; I was carrying one.

With less than a month to go, I was terrified of making an error, I nodded my head in acknowledgement and said nothing.

"I will allow you to speak to me freely," she said.

Rather than making me feel relaxed, my defences came up as I had learned not to trust anyone in this prison, especially her. "Thank you, Madam Justyna. Good morning." I couldn't be faulted for being polite.

"You have been here for almost a year and a half." She wrapped her arms around herself, feeling the cold morning air despite the long fur coat she wore. "A pity you didn't quite get home in time for Christmas." She seemed unusually cheerful.

"Yes, Madam Justyna," I replied, my heart lifted at the thought of being home again, warm inside my apartment, relaxing through what remained of the quiet winter months and preparing for the spring influx of holidaymakers. But I had to be careful not to say something I'd regret.

"Are you looking forward to seeing your wife?"

"Yes, Madam Justyna." My answer lacked conviction despite the effort I put in. That was something else I had to be strong about. I wasn't going to let that woman ruin the rest my life like she'd ruined the last year and a half for me in here.

"Are you looking forward to seeing her new boyfriend?"

Here was the true Justyna. She had come to me in a friendly mood hoping she'd get me to drop my guard and say something that would land me in trouble. Now she was trying to antagonise me to get a reaction.

"I think she split up with him a couple of weeks ago, Madam Justyna, in preparation for me going home."

"She is a beautiful woman. She will probably have another boyfriend by now. Or she might be back with her first boyfriend. You liked him, didn't you? The one called Liam who she had sex with while you watched."

I reached the stack of bricks and placed the one in my hand neatly in position before turning to make my way back. "Liam is different," I said. "He has a girlfriend and the four of us were friends."

"Oh, so do all your friends have sex with your wife?"

She was speaking in such a friendly, chatty manner, she was really beginning to rouse my anger ... and suspicion.

"No, none of my other friends have sex with my wife."

"So, only one friend, Liam, and other men you don't know."

"No." My voice was getting a little snappier. "There are no other men I don't know about that are having sex with my wife."

"Would that be exciting for you if you knew there were lots of others?"

"No, it would not." My voice was becoming even harsher and I was having to hold myself back.

"I notice you have stopped addressing me as Madam Justyna. I will overlook that as it annoys me anyway."

She stopped as I reached the second stack while I picked up the next brick.

"I came across something that interested me two days ago," she said. "I am doing Madam Elena's old job looking at videos of prisoners."

Panic rushed through me, surely she'd not found something that would delay my release. I kept silent so I couldn't incriminate myself.

"I now have access to her Casavana emails. I was looking back into history of her emails and her contacts."

Again, I chose not to respond.

"Don't you find it very interesting when you read other people's mail?"

"I don't know, Madam Justyna, I've never done it."

"It isn't really a bad thing what I did; it is the email account of her position in prison, not her personal mail. But some of what she wrote seems personal."

The more I was becoming worried, the heavier the brick felt as I carried it.

"You have become a good friend of Madam Elena."

"I don't think we're friends," I said, shakily.

"Are you sorry you won't see her again after you leave?"

"Madam Elena is a very nice woman and she was always good to me," I answered tactfully.

"Now I know you are taking the piss, prisoner. Just because we have a nice chat doesn't mean I won't strap your pink ass."

It was so annoying the way Justyna could switch so easily from friendly to ferocious in one sentence.

"She allowed me to chat with her sometimes and it has helped me get through my time here," I explained.

"It was because of her that you were caned by Madam Popescu," she said, with incredulity. "Why do you say you like her and she was good to you?"

I thought for a moment before giving my response, tentatively: "I don't know, it is hard to judge anyone in here ..."

"And even now," she interrupted, "Madam Elena tries to keep you in prison. You do not realise how hard she tries."

I looked at Justyna suspiciously as I walked; she had a satisfied grin on her face. What did she know?

"She is checking all prisoners have been given correct sentences, but she checks everything about you and asks many questions of the guards."

"What do you mean, Madam Justyna?" It was a risk to ask the question.

"I think she is in love with you, prisoner," she teased, "and she doesn't want to let you go from here."

"She has a boyfriend. I don't know what you mean."

"I mean, you do not know what she is like. Yes, she has boyfriend, but she also has you as a pet she can visit to make use of your tongue. All the guards know about her." She laughed at me. "She doesn't want to lose her pet."

I turned away from her to hide my horror. Was she lying to me?

"So, answer me again, prisoner; is Madam Elena a wonderful person like you say?"

It was a reasonable and very relevant question and it showed me how low I had sunk into this world of submission and degradation. Rather than any anger towards Elena, or Justyna for bringing it up, my anger rose against Becky who had been the instigator of it all. It seemed every time I got frustrated and angry about being here, I focussed it on Becky, not those who dished out the punishment. And this focus was more pronounced since I'd begun writing my account of the events that led up to my imprisonment. Eighteen months ago, I was just a fairly normal guy playing innocent but fulfilling sex games with my stunning wife. Now I was a downtrodden punishment toy of practically every woman I knew, thankful whenever one of them honoured me with a ten minute conversation as a short respite from the abuse they showed me. This is what Becky had turned me into.

"Madam Justyna, you are absolutely correct; I have no reason to say Madam Elena is a wonderful woman, I really don't know her. This place has twisted my mind."

"Now you tell the truth, prisoner. It is better when you are honest and say to me what is truly in your heart."

"Yes," I replied. I placed the brick in position and with my head in turmoil, set off back, empty handed, to pick up the next. Was Elena really trying that hard to keep me here for her own selfish reasons?

"Now you have told me the truth, you can see it is better than lies. Tell me who is Cassie?"

I almost stopped in my tracks, but quickly took hold of myself and continued on my slow journey along the yard. "Cassie? She is someone I know."

"Tell me about her."

I wished Justyna would make it clear to me what she knew. If she had access to Elena's emails, I could be in trouble. "She is a woman I know from where I live in England."

"Ok, I think I already know that. But tell me, is she your mother, your sister, your neighbour ... your secret lover your wife knows nothing about? Tell me!"

"She's a friend, that's all."

"So why do you get Madam Elena to send secret emails to her if she is only a friend?"

"She is concerned about me."

"If she is a friend, why did she not know how long you are here in prison?"

I had to think straight; I had to give her answers that didn't make it seem I was having an affair ... which I wasn't. "We've been trying to keep the fact of me being in this prison secret from everyone we know," I said, which was mostly true.

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12