David and Becky - Foolish Choices Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do your friends think you are doing?"

"They think I'm away," I said. "Becky's sort of in charge of all that stuff. I don't really know what she's told them." I felt I was tying myself in knots; my answers felt so unbelievable.

"What she told Cassie was not enough to make her believe?"

"I don't know."

"If Cassie contacted you to find out, she did not believe your wife."

"I don't think Becky told her anything."

"Oh, so Cassie is your friend and not your wife's friend."

"No, it's not like that."

"What is it like."

We were firing words back at each other almost as if this was an argument. I was getting on some very unsafe ground.

"Cassie works in the casino in the town where I live, Becky's only met her once but I go more often so I know her better."

"Do you know Cassie more than your wife thinks?" She smiled wickedly.

"No, Madam Justyna."

"Why did Dr Petran ask Madam Elena to contact Cassie for you? I checked dates and it was only days after you spoke to the doctor."

"It must have been something I casually said to her."

"Like: 'Cassie is my secret lover and I want you to tell her to come and get me out of prison'. Is that the truth?"

"No, honestly, Madam Justyna, she isn't my lover or girlfriend or anything."

"I have read all the emails you have sent to each other; Madam Popescu would be interested to read them too."

"No, please don't tell Madam Popescu," I said, keeping up my pace carrying the brick.

"It would get so many people into trouble if I did." Justyna had a mean grin on her face.

"Who?" I asked.

"You would be in lots of very big trouble. This is worse than masturbating and would probably end with you being sent to Federal prison. Then Dr Petran would be fired from being a prison doctor for getting Elena to send emails. Elena would be fired from the Justice Department for smuggling messages out of Casavana. Is that what makes you happy, to get all these people in trouble like that?"

"No, I couldn't go to Federal prison; it would be five years. And I don't want to get those people in trouble."

"Not even Madam Elena who betrays you as we speak?"

I really didn't know how much was true of what she'd told me about Elena. "No. I don't know. Definitely not Dr Petran." I was feeling panic.

"Do you prefer me to not tell Madam Popescu?"

"Of course I don't want you to tell her. Please don't tell anyone."

"It depends how much you don't want me to tell."

"What do you mean?" I was now very concerned about what was coming next.

"What would you do for me to show how much you want me to keep your little secret?"

"I don't know. I'm not in a position to do anything for anyone."

"There is something I have asked you to do for me twice before."

I knew exactly what it was.

"I want to cane you, and I want you to ask me nicely."

There was no way for me to get out of this. She wanted to cane me and she knew she was going to get what she wanted.

She continued: "Before you leave this prison you will volunteer to be caned by me."

I'd done nothing to deserve a caning from anyone, least of all Justyna. I didn't respond.

"It would help me to keep your secret if you finally agreed. And I have already forgiven you for touching my arm even though it gives me bad feelings still."

"I don't understand what you're saying." Even I didn't know why I was acting so evasively. My mind was in such turmoil I wasn't thinking straight, the sooner I got out of this environment the better. My days as a submissive male were over. Becky's games had to stop. Me and Becky had to stop!

"Stand still and look at me."

I faced her with the cold brick in my hand digging through the glove into my flesh.

"I will spell it out for you. I want you to volunteer to be caned by me or I will tell Madam Popescu what has been going on with you, Dr Petran and Madam Elena."

"Madam Justyna, I just want to be left alone to finish my time here so I can go home."

She looked at me with heartless eyes. "Accept my request or I will tell."

I felt so frustrated and angry, and the urge to lash out at her rose inside me. I gripped the brick hard in my gloved hand as the temptation to use it leapt into my mind. It was a terrible thought; and if I carried it out, it would put me in prison for the rest of my life. I fought against it, and with a huge feeling of relief, I let the brick drop from my hand to the floor.

I took in a deep breath and fixed my eyes on hers; she was so evil, but so fucking attractive. "Madam Justyna, in return for your promise not to tell anyone at all about Cassie and the emails, I volunteer to receive a caning from you."

She smiled. "It would have been so easy if you had accepted the first time when I only wanted to give you twelve strokes. Even the second time would have been eighteen strokes. You do realise, this time, now you have accepted, it is to be twenty four strokes?"

I couldn't hold her eyes any longer, I was so angry and humiliated by her. I looked down. "Ok, twenty four strokes," I said.

"I will inform Madam Popescu of your request and get back to you. Now, pick up that brick and continue your work." She turned away and walked across the yard to the door, leaving me angry, frustrated, but most of all relieved I hadn't given in to the stupid, awful idea as I held that brick in my hand. Had I gone through with it, many lives would have been ruined.

Coming next in chapter 19: Justyna gets her wish.

12