David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 01

Story Info
The journey home from Casavana Prison.
8.2k words
4.6
15.7k
16

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

A Game of Tease, Denial and Harsh Justice

This story contains graphic details of female domination. As well as scenes of explicit sex, there are scenes of whippings, canings and strappings, also sadistic tease and denial, and use of male chastity devices. All characters are adults over the age of eighteen.

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Book 5 - David and Becky: Resolution

I'd had many dark nights during my extended prison sentence in the femdom wing of Casavana Prison thinking about the terrible mistake I made nearly seven months ago. I had chosen to play a game with Madam Popescu where I gambled with my freedom just for a chance of securing an early release of three weeks before I was due to leave. On that day, Becky had come over to Casavana just in case I won my early release so she could take me home early. She had joined us in Madam Popescu's office to watch as I chose to accept the gamble that may have secured my ticket home. I had to choose between four envelopes, one of which was confirmation of my early release, there and then, another requiring me to stay to complete my original sentence, but the other two adding either three weeks or six months to my sentence.

My heightened sexual arousal had tricked me into accepting the gamble, and I randomly chose the envelope that added six extra months. To compound my ridiculous decision, I volunteered to take a sixty strokes judicial caning which was given a few days later while I watched live video of Becky giving oral sex and having intercourse with the man she was having a relationship with. The caning was also streamed live to them so they could watch my humiliation.

But then, six months after that terrible day, with just two weeks of the extended sentence to go, I almost had my incarceration increased to three years because of Elena, whose job was to assess all sentencing given within the judicial system of Siskovia Province. I'd allowed Madam Popescu to use a hypothetical sexual offence to be used to legalise my extra months in prison, but Elena seized upon it, despite knowing it was fabricated, as an opportunity to report my case for re-sentencing.

Elena was the young woman who I had befriended in Casavana Prison. Despite her being a prison staff member, we had confided in each other, shared our problems, and tried to offer each other support whichever way we could. I had come to trust Elena more than any other person, apart from Dr Petran, of course, who had been on my side from the moment I first met her, right until the end. Perhaps Elena had turned out to be the most sadistic of them all; a student of psychology, she had used her education to deviously play with me, using me as her personal sexual plaything whenever she had the urge. Her actions had resulted in me being unfairly caned, just to gain a promotion within the prison. She had somehow talked me into forgiving her for that, but then, just within the final two weeks of my sentence, fearful of losing her pet, she had fought like a demon to increase my sentence to three years, meaning I would still have another two and a half years remaining in prison.

Fortunately, Dr Petran intervened on my behalf and invented two witnesses who were willing to testify against Madam Popescu for exceeding the limit on the number of cane strokes given to me during a punishment. Through fear of prosecution herself, Madam Popescu admitted to the Judge that the guard who accused me of the sexual offence may have exaggerated what I had allegedly done. However, despite her misgivings, the law was on Elena's side, and the Judge was unable to avoid increasing my sentence. However, due to the doubts about the original trial, and much to Elena's dismay, the Judge immediately suspended the sentence. I was given the green light by her to leave Casavana Prison after the original six months extension was complete.

Throughout this last six months in Casavana, I had received numerous extra hard strappings with a long, hard plastic instrument just over an inch wide and about a quarter of an inch thick that Madam Popescu had introduced; she called it a paddle whip. I underwent more teasing by various sexy young ladies who used their naked bodies to torture me; this included me giving oral sex to my tormentors, and just four weeks ago endured a twenty four stroke caning and a back whipping from Justyna and some of the guards from the main prison. At least the marks on my back had mostly disappeared as quickly as Madam Popescu had promised they would, but there were still faint markings left on my buttocks from Justyna's cane. My bottom was seriously red though, from the many strappings I'd received in just the final couple of days.

Apart from the very first day I arrived in Casavana Prison, at no other time did I break the rules by giving myself hand relief, and I was certainly not ever given sexual relief by any of the guards or other female staff in Casavana. However, on numerous occasions, I'd had accidental and uncontrollable ejaculations, such was the build up of sexual frustration that had to overflow eventually. None of them gave me any pleasure whatsoever.

The only reprieve from the boredom of sitting alone in my prison cell was when Madam Popescu allowed me to write about my time in Casavana. To ensure I gave her an accurate and honest account, she provided me with a laptop and an absolute assurance my work would not be read by her or any of her staff until I'd left. Leaving my cell for the last time on the morning I was to go home, I had a final glance at the closed laptop on which I had written most, but not every detail of my time before and during my stay. I'm sure, once I was through the outer door of Casavana Prison, Madam Popescu would have that laptop in her office, reading everything I had written.

Chapter 1

It felt surreal sitting in the passenger seat of the car being driven by Becky after so many months being locked up in a cell. Casavana Prison was getting further and further behind us as we made our way in the direction of Keara airport for our flight home. Once before, Becky had picked me up from prison back home after completing a sentence, but that had been for just a single month. Having been locked in a cell for eighteen months in Casavana, the sights and sounds of normal life were incredible. Instead of fixing my eyes on Becky's lovely long smooth tempting legs, I looked at the people in the streets, going into shops, doing all the regular things free people did. I was one of them again, and I couldn't wait to get on that plane and fly home and do all the simple things I'd missed.

"How does it feel to be a free man?" Becky asked, waking me from my daydreams.

"I can't tell you how good it is," I answered. "I was just thinking of all the things I took for granted before going to Casavana." A sudden feeling of sadness came over me as it struck me how much of my life had been wasted sitting in a prison cell. The sadness slowly turned to anger which, as planned, I was doing well to control.

"Why did you allow all that to happen to me, Becky?" I asked, trying to make the question conversational rather than confrontational.

"I suppose it all escalated out of control, David." She sounded apologetic. "It wasn't my intention to have you locked up for anything like that length of time."

"It was eighteen months!" I was seriously trying to hold my tongue, not wanting to spoil my first half hour of freedom.

She sighed. "I should have put a stop to it before it had even started, but you know how my mind works, I like to control things. But I also like to see where random paths take me, and take advantage of situations that pop up. I didn't actually plan anything that happened, but I did see opportunities that may never have come around again."

"It was horrible being stuck in that prison with those sadists."

"Unfortunately, I saw it as something to take advantage of."

"Unfortunately for me, you mean, I was the one who really suffered," I protested.

"But that's how our games play out, David. You are always the one that suffers; that's what I get off on. That's what you get off on. Do you want that to change?"

She was turning the discussion around to get her own way as she usually did, and it was partially working because I could feel my penis beginning to swell in my pants. I could sense I was going to struggle to keep focussed on the plan I'd decided upon for my release day during the latter days in Casavana. I still loved tease and denial, Becky was still the best partner to fulfil my desires, but she had gone way too far and demonstrated I could not trust her to keep those games sane and consensual. I wanted to keep calm and in control of myself until the time was right to really express my feelings, but I was getting turned on sitting next to her as I felt the vibrant sexuality she exuded.

"Our flight is in three and a half hours, David. We're nearly at the airport, so we only have to return the car and check in, then we'll have time for a lovely meal before boarding the plane. Four hours after that, we'll be walking through the door of our apartment and it will all be over."

I looked at her and she smiled at me with a sexy glint in her eyes. Her right hand left the steering wheel momentarily and patted my thigh as she looked back at the road. A little surge of excitement rippled through me as I thought about stepping through the door at home and laying on my own bed once more ... with a very naked Becky laying on top of me. Was that what I really wanted? I was going to have to be strong.

With the rental car returned, our boarding passes in our pockets, and having passed safely through security, we found a seat in the airport restaurant. The smell of real food had my stomach pleading to be filled. I had not had a good, tasty meal for so long. At Becky's suggestion, I didn't overdo it, only eating small portions and not filling myself up too much. I chose not to have any alcohol until I got home, and instead, treated myself to a glass of fresh orange. Oh, it was heaven.

We sat opposite each other, and after we'd eaten, Becky leaned forward with her elbows on the table and looked deeply into my eyes. She was so sexily beautiful and desirable and I wanted to reach across the table and hold her -- but I didn't. She must have known how aroused I was, in fact my penis was at full erection and bursting to explode from my pants. I knew it was going to be difficult to stand up.

"When we get home, David," she whispered and I struggled to stop myself from moving closer to her across the table. "We are going to take all our clothes off and I am going to show you what you've been missing since you've been here. No tricks, no teases, I'm going to make sure you get the best orgasm a man can have. You are going to lie back and I am going to do all the work to show you how much I love you, and how much I've missed you. And when we've finished, we're going to do it again. Are you ok with that?"

It was so difficult to resist her despite the anger that bubbled within me. It was strange how the more she was turning me on, the more rage that built up inside me. I was going to have to be strong and not be influenced by her sexual power. I still had no trust in her; I even had nagging doubts whether I'd make it to the plane. Would Gabriela and Izabela be waiting at the gate to re-arrest me? Was this just an evil game to make me believe I was going home?

"Will that really happen?" I said, trying hard to control my voice which was close to shaking with anger and lust.

"Of course, it will." She frowned.

"I have to tell you, Becky, you might be telling me all these things are going to happen, but I'm finding it difficult to believe you."

She nodded her head sadly. "I can understand that, David. I want to earn your trust again, truly I do, starting tonight."

I shrugged, not wanting to say too much, but making it clear I wasn't going to make it easy for her.

She smiled again and the enthusiasm returned. "I know how cruel those women were and how they teased you with no relief for your poor penis, but tonight, I guarantee, we're going to put all that behind us, and I will remind you what an orgasm really feels like."

I nodded my head and tried to muster a smile.

"No Gina, no Liam, just you and me, naked in bed. Me giving you everything you missed out on. I promise you; you will be passing out with pleasure by the time this night is through."

My penis was throbbing with lustful expectation and I was almost at the point where I was seriously thinking of asking her to change the subject, when her mobile phone rang.

Her face changed when she looked at it. "What does he want?" she muttered. She swiped to answer it and turned away from me.

"Josh, what do you want? ... I'm in the airport now ... the flight is in about an hour ... no, you can't, we've talked about this ... you knew it was going to be like this ..." She stood up and glanced sheepishly at me, signalling to give her a moment as she moved away from the table.

My penis had reduced rapidly as I watched and listened, realising she was talking to the man who she'd been seeing while I was in prison. The conversation seemed to be getting quite heated, but to start with, she was giving as good as she was getting. After a few minutes, she became much quieter and was doing a lot of head nodding and listening. Then she took the mobile from her ear and returned to the table. She smiled at me and sat down.

"Problem?" I asked.

She shook her head irritably. "It's Josh ... you know the man I was seeing."

"I know who he is," I said, remembering the judicial caning I'd received while at the same time watching Becky sucking his penis and screwing him. "I thought it was all over between you and him. Has that changed?"

"No, of course nothing's changed, it's just ... well, he's being a bit of an arse, and I have to admit, I did see him again a few times after we split..."

"What!" My voice was louder and angrier than intended and a few people at other tables glanced at us.

Becky gave an exasperated laugh, a little forced for my liking. "No, nothing more's happened between us. He's been trying to rekindle our temporary relationship wanting to see me again more regularly. He was actually thinking it could carry on even though you're coming home."

"You didn't agree to anything like that, did you?"

She paused before answering. "Of course not, but the trouble is, he knows all about our games and got really turned on by you being in prison knowing he was ... you know ... with him getting everything from me you couldn't have. It was quite a turn on for him."

"So, what's happening? What was that call about?" My voice was rising, but I knew I had to keep control, for now.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Just don't worry about it, David. Come on, let's pay the bill and get on this flight."

I wasn't convinced, as I'd never seen Becky so 'not in control' before.

Going through the gate and getting on the shuttle bus that took us the short distance across the tarmac to the plane, my heart was pounding. It wasn't just the call Josh had made to Becky that was the problem, my main concern at this moment was the prison guards turning up at the last minute. Every time airport announcements had been made; I'd panicked that my name was going to be called out. And even now as I sat on the plane, I was looking out of the window checking for any police vehicles driving towards us to stop the flight taking off before dragging me off to take me back to Casavana. It was only when we finally took off that my fears dissipated allowing room in my mind for the Becky and Josh problem to take over.

We didn't say much on the flight back to the UK. I had the window seat and I sat looking at the clouds, the mountains, the rivers and lakes below, taking in the freedom that had been returned to me. I was almost counting the miles that were increasing between me and that place where I'd spent the most harrowing time of my life. Then I fell asleep and only woke when the plane was beginning its long descent crossing the English Channel towards Heathrow.

After landing, with no hold luggage to wait for, we were soon through customs and in our car. Becky drove as I wasn't confident driving far after such a long period not being behind a wheel. But as we left the airport and left London, passing through familiar countryside back towards our home town on the south coast, Becky tentatively told me a little more of the conversation she'd just had with Josh.

"How much do you trust me, David?" she asked.

I frowned as I looked at her. I knew there was going to be something as she hadn't been her usual enthusiastic self since the phone call. Those promises of the sexy things we were going to be doing when we got home had dried up.

"I told you in the airport before we left; I don't trust anything you say." Safely on home soil, I felt more confident.

"Oh, David, please don't be like that."

"You're my wife, I should be able to trust you unconditionally." I dreaded what she was about to say.

"I know, I know, but I'm really referring to the games I've led you into, and our interaction with the others who've played a part."

"You mean Gina and Liam?"

"Now there's Josh."

"We talked about this in the airport. I thought you said you'd finished with him weeks ago and you'd turned him down when he tried it on again."

"I have ... but ... you know I said he'd really got into the prison thing ..."

"Yes, I know all this, you told me," I said, tiresomely, "but Gina and Liam were the only ones we classed as part of the games."

"Josh did play a little bit," she said, almost defensively. "You know, when you were caned and the video link up we did, so he was a tiny part ..."

"I'm getting a really bad feeling from what you're saying to me, Becky," I said, my voice rising as my anger took over. "I didn't like him ringing you at the airport, that was way out of order, but I'd really like to know why you just didn't hang up on him. You promised me it was all completely over."

"David, I know you've really been looking forward to tonight, but would you just give him a chance. He's a bit more, I don't know, assertive than Liam, a bit more dominant than him."

I'd never heard her speak with such uncertainty and the alarm bells were now banging away inside my head. "Of course I've been looking forward to tonight after everything you told me in Keara Airport, but what's that got to do with giving him a chance? A chance for what exactly?"

"Look, David, I'm just going to come right out and say it. Please let him have just one session tonight, just to let him get it out of his system. He'll be gone tomorrow and I promise as soon as he's out the door, it'll be just you and me..."

"For fuck's sake, Becky ..." I yelled.

"It will give him closure, I promise, I know what he's like." Becky's voice was pleading.

I spoke slowly and firmly keeping my eyes in front of me. "He's not setting foot in our home."

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers