David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another silence.

Now I turned to look at her and saw her gripping the steering wheel tightly. She looked close to tears.

"He's already in there waiting, isn't he?" I said.

"I left him in the flat when I set off yesterday. He came round to plead with me one last time. I told him to get any bits and pieces he had in there and leave during the day, and he said he would ... but he hasn't."

"Becky!"

"Please, please, please, David. Just play along this one night and I promise he'll be gone right after we've finished. I think he genuinely wants to have me give him a blow job in front of you. In his defence, I did really turn him on telling him about all the games we've played. He got off on it in a big way, so it might be what he needs for closure. After this, there'll be nothing else, I promise."

I was absolutely livid and almost struck dumb. This required action, not words.

"Things have always turned out for the best, David," she said quietly, using the same old reasoning that had got us into this situation. Her voice had nowhere near the calm assurance that it usually did. "All the things we've done; you have to admit."

"Do I?"

"It's been an experience that will make us stronger, David. Once we've got back to normal, we will both look back at it as one of the most mind-blowing periods of our lives. Trust me, David, this will work out, too."

"Trust you. If you say so," I said. I was not prepared to argue any further; I had already made my plans, plans that had been worked out over the final days in Casavana, and maybe this would even help me carry them out.

Sensing I'd given in yet again, Becky moved in enthusiastically to cement the deal. "Thank you, David, I really think you'll get a massive kick out of this. Just think, this is on the back of the most massive tease and denial you've ever had. To get to watch me give a blow job to a perfect stranger while you have to wait until later ... maybe it's the perfect way to come home."

My brain was in a whirl. My penis was actually beginning to stir at the thought of one more night of teasing before the big release tomorrow. She was certainly right about one thing; every idea Becky had, did seem to work out, but only for her. That's what she really meant, but it left me considering if it was possible things would ever change.

"So, what do you think is going to happen when we get home?" I was so numb with anger and so sure of what I now had to do; I asked the question almost with amusement.

"Josh has already told me what he wants to do, so when we're home, I'll go into the bedroom where he'll be waiting. You wait outside the room and strip naked. After that, just go along with everything we tell you. The instructions will be clear." She took a quick look at me. "You ok?"

"Oh yes, I'm very ok." There was no point arguing with her, only actions would have any effect.

"David, I love you so much. Thank you."

It was surreal entering the apartment for the first time for so long. Things had changed in subtle ways; the furniture was positioned slightly differently, there was a new mat in front of the doors to the balcony, the electric kettle had been replaced and there were some new cups standing next to the sink. Some new pictures hung on the walls I'd never seen before also. But the warmth I felt setting foot inside this place lifted my spirit despite what was about to happen.

"Ok, David," Becky said, her voice sounding a little nervous. "I've prepared you for this, you know what's going to happen next. Josh is waiting in the bedroom and I'm going in to see him. I want you to take off all your clothes, but only come in when I call you, ok?"

"Yes, I understand." The plans I'd already made, together with the adjustments based on this turn of events, had been running around inside my head during the latter part of our journey home. But now, they all felt like they were falling around me in confusion. The traumatic months of tease and denial I'd suffered in Casavana, the humiliation, the canings, following orders to the letter, and now arriving back at the original playground Becky had created, were all conspiring to confuse me.

"We will both be naked, and Josh will tell you what you have to do. It won't be pleasant for you, in fact it will be the most humiliating thing I've ever asked you to do, but if we play out this scenario, I promise it will be mind-blowingly fantastic." She looked at me with hope and a touch of fear in her eyes. "And then it will be just you and me, and everything you ever wished for. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready," I said. It felt like I was drifting into a daze.

"You know, all our games have been about us, and I've never forced you into anything you didn't want to do. This will move our relationship to a different dynamic, if it really works out it might turn out to be something you find hard to break free of. I'm being totally honest with you, David, if what is about to happen clicks with you, you may find it difficult to turn back, but that's entirely up to you. You're absolutely sure?"

"I am." Was I? I couldn't believe my penis was throbbing once again, I was so desperate to come, more than ever before. I had gone along with it up to this point just to see how far she would go so I could take action when the moment was right. But I was completely falling under the control of this woman again and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

She reached up and kissed me on the lips and turned away. She gave me one last glance as she disappeared into the short passageway that led to our bedroom. I took off my clothes and placed them on the sofa; my penis was throbbing at the thought of what humiliation lay in wait for me. I had never met Josh before, and here I was, just seconds away from a meeting in which he was going to have sex with my wife as he had been doing for the last year, but this time, right in front of me.

Less than a minute later, Becky called me. It was quite a stern command, painting a picture of what was to come. "David! In here now. And you'd better be naked."

With my penis at full erection, I quickly walked to the bedroom. Being completely undressed didn't feel a problem after spending almost every minute of my time in Casavana, stark naked. I opened the bedroom door and entered to be greeted by two naked people; Becky, looking more stunning than ever, holding hands with Josh, who was a couple of inches taller than her but slightly shorter than me. His hair was short and his face round, he looked a couple of years older than me, but maybe that was because he looked a bit tougher. I noticed his penis was erect and standing upright before him. My first impression confirmed to me that I didn't like him, and the thought of what he'd been doing with Becky while I was stuck away in prison, revolted me.

"You didn't knock before entering," he said, abruptly.

I looked at Becky, but her straight face didn't budge; she stared at me as if in full agreement with him. "This is my bedroom," I said.

"Go outside, close the door, knock, and then come back in," he said, slowly and clearly, his eyes fixed on mine.

I stood for a moment holding my ground, and when I didn't move, he took a step towards me. Anger was boiling up inside me, but so too was a feeling of utter submission and humiliation to be spoken to by another man in my own bedroom in front of my wife. Is this the way it was going to be from now on? My penis throbbed.

A darkness seemed to descend upon me as if I'd fallen into a trance, rendering me unable to think straight. It felt as if I had left my own body behind and I was watching myself turning and leaving the room, closing the door as I did, then, as I waited for a moment outside, I heard chuckles from within. With the strange 'out of body' feeling still affecting my consciousness, I knocked on the door and re-entered, the pair were standing next to each other again, holding hands.

"Get on the bed, on your back with your head at this end," Josh commanded, indicating I should have my feet up by the pillows. I did as I was told, walking as if through a clear mist, both of them watching me. My penis still throbbed as I lay on my back wondering what they were going to do.

Becky climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest; how good did that feel to have her naked body on me again, to feel her thighs tucked under my arms against my sides, her soft buttocks on my stomach, it was wonderful, but it also felt unreal. Josh then came and stood right behind my head, his bare thighs even brushing against me, his erect penis over my face with his testicles dangling inches above my forehead. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"Your wife is going to give me a blow job, and you're going to watch. When I've jerked my load into her mouth, you're going to open your mouth wide so she can dispose of it down your throat."

I looked up at Becky whose face showed arousal and excitement. "It won't take me long to make him come, David," she said, looking down at me, "so get yourself ready, I don't want you to spill a drop. Understand?"

"Yes, Becky," The words came out of my mouth, but it was as though it wasn't me speaking?

She leaned forward, resting her left hand right beside my head, and taking hold of Josh's penis in her right hand, slipped it into her mouth. This was the most humiliated I had ever felt in my life, to have my wife sucking the erect penis of a man I didn't like, and doing it inches from my own face. I was in a daze. She stroked the length with her hand, wanking it so sensually while she moved her mouth backwards and forwards so he could thrust into her. I could almost hear the smooth wet friction as her moist tongue stroked his penis, holding it against the roof of her mouth. I knew the sensation he was experiencing despite me not having felt it for over eighteen months. It was pleasure you never forgot.

He moaned encouragement to Becky who responded with enthusiasm. Every few seconds, she looked down at me, her eyes taunting me, laughing at me. When the strokes became faster, and Josh's moans became more frantic, she briefly removed her mouth from the throbbing penis and spat in my face, juices from her mouth and his penis splattering all over me.

"That's just a sample of what's to come, David," she said, immediately taking the penis back into her mouth.

She stroked with her hand and sucked with her mouth until, with Josh's balls bouncing in my face, he moaned loudly and thrust into her. As he placed both his hands on Becky's head to ensure she held her position, and to steady himself, it felt like I could hear the ejaculation as his sperm spurted into her mouth. She moaned as she took it willingly. Less violent thrusts followed, with slower hand strokes and less movement which indicated Josh's orgasm inside my wife's mouth had come to a satisfying conclusion.

His spent penis plopped out of her mouth which she made sure remained closed. It felt like I was in another reality as I opened my mouth and looked up pleadingly at Becky's face as she leaned down to me. close enough to kiss me. With my penis absolutely throbbing with unbridled lust, she opened her mouth and let the creamy white sperm drop in thick globules onto my tongue. Still standing by my head, I heard Josh laugh, and as I took every last drop, Becky grinned, looking at me with cold, cruel eyes.

"Hold it in your mouth," she ordered when her own mouth was empty.

She spat some more at my face and I lay there and took it all.

"Roll it around your tongue and underneath it. Taste the come of another man in your mouth. You'd better get used to it, because you'll be doing this many more times."

She laughed at me as I rolled it all around my mouth. Not only had I endured a close up view of Josh receiving an orgasm from Becky's mouth, I was being forced to accept what that orgasm had produced, in my own mouth. It was disgusting and erotic and I was desperate to come.

"Swallow it," Becky ordered. "Every drop."

I allowed it to trickle down my throat and almost gagged, but I swallowed it all, licking around my teeth to ensure I hadn't missed a drop. When they were both satisfied it was all gone, Becky climbed off me and went to the dressing table where she picked up a long cane.

"Turn over onto your front, I'm going to give you ten strokes," she said.

"Please Becky, I'm still bruised from all the beatings I got in Casavana." Again, my voice sounded distant, as if it wasn't mine.

"It's going to hurt a lot then, isn't it?"

"But why, Becky, I've done nothing to deserve it," I begged.

"Make it twenty strokes, Becky, for his complaints," Josh said.

"Twenty it is, and if you don't turn onto your front now, the number will keep rising." She tapped my stomach with the cane.

I turned over and awaited my punishment.

"Yes, I can see the bruises all over your arse, I think I can even see some very faint cane strokes still there."

The pain as each stroke bit into the existing bruises were like a red hot poker being agonisingly placed and held on my bare flesh over and over. I shouted, moaned and begged her to stop, but the beating continued relentlessly until, by the twentieth full force stroke, I lay on my stomach like a broken rag doll. I whimpered and groaned, the throbbing in my buttocks not relenting, never reducing. I was in agony, and all I could hear was Becky laughing and Josh applauding.

"Watching you wielding that cane turned me on more than I expected," said Josh. "I think I'm ready to go again."

"Ok, David, flip yourself over," she said. "I need to do this quick."

I rolled over as she said, still floating in this unreal world I had drifted into.

My penis had shrunk to a flaccid state such was the blistering pain the cane strokes had given me. As fast as she'd ever done before, she had the cock cage out of the drawer next to the bed, and was fitting the ring around my testicles. As quick as possible, before her delicate fingers caused my erection to grow, she was fitting the cage onto my penis and attaching it to the ring. Before I knew it, I was once again locked in the cock cage.

"On the floor, David, kneel at the side of the bed and watch, there'll be more work for you to do after this," Becky said, climbing on the bed and lying on her back.

I slid down to the floor and knelt at the side, watching as Josh climbed on top of her. "How long will I be in this for?" I asked.

"Me and Josh will have a think about it in a month from now," said Becky, allowing him to slide his erect penis between her legs. "Now, shut up, David, while we ... oh, my goodness, Josh, that feels so ... oh ..."

I watched as he began thrusting hard into Becky as she lifted her legs up. She moaned with pleasure and gripped the covers on either side of her. Josh took his time, bringing both himself and my wife closer to that moment while I suffered at their side not knowing when I would ever get relief. My penis was straining inside my cage while Josh strained inside Becky's soft, wet pussy. She kept looking at me and smiling, not with affection but with mockery and to express the pleasure she was feeling.

"This is so good, Josh," she said, with her eyes fixed on me. "The best I've ever had. Ohhhh, yesss."

His strokes quickened up as his second climax approached; Becky too, was getting closer as each thrust themselves against one another. I found I was involuntarily thrusting myself, but they were feeling ecstatic pleasure, while I felt pain and anguish. Then, with joint shouts of relief, Josh pushed into Becky with all his might, and Becky gripped my arm with her hand, digging her nails deliberately into my flesh. She wanted to hurt me as she enjoyed her ecstatic orgasm, and she held on while she drained every last drop of pleasure from Josh's penis.

He fell out of her and she slammed her legs together.

"David. Get up here and clean me with your tongue. Now!" she shouted that final word.

I jumped on the bed where Josh had been, and buried my face in her sopping wet pussy as she opened her legs. As I put my tongue to her wet folds, blobs of sperm oozed out onto my tongue and I gratefully sucked them into my mouth. I tasted the combined fluid of Becky and Josh, and swallowed every bit of it that I could. Becky continued moaning with pleasure as I licked her, running my tongue over her clitoris to increase her pleasure. She had hardly come out of her orgasm earlier before I'd started licking her, and she was quickly reaching another climax. She moaned and I licked, and very quickly I sensed her body jerking as more pleasure ripped through her.

But, I was becoming more aware that the darkness that had descended upon me was still all around me and getting even thicker, nothing was as it seemed. I wasn't on my knees in front of a moaning Becky lapping at her delicious pussy. Josh wasn't behind me laughing. I didn't have the taste of their combined fluids in my mouth. I was still standing motionless in the bedroom doorway in this surreal setting with a naked woman and a naked man holding hands looking sternly at me.

Then the darkness lifted and the natural movement of time resumed. I had snapped out of whatever trance I'd been in. I was still standing before Becky and Josh in my bedroom, all of us naked. Becky was holding his hand as they looked at me. Josh had taken a step forward, clenched his fists at his sides and was looking at me with aggression in his eyes.

"Did you not hear me?" he said. "You didn't knock before entering, so, go outside, close the door, knock, and then come back in. I won't tell you again."

Had I just seen my future? ... Is that what Becky and her lover had in store for me? ... No, absolutely no ... That is not going to happen... Who the fuck does this guy think he is?

I clenched my right fist, drew it back and launched it towards the centre of his face with all my might. My fist smashed into his nose and I both heard and felt it break. Blood splattered from the collision in a circle, up, down, left and right, from where the connection was made. He screamed in agony as he fell back onto the end of the bed with his legs continuing up in the air as he rolled backwards landing hard against the mirror on the other side.

Becky put her hands over her open mouth in shock, but her eyes were full of joy and humour.

"Pick your fucking clothes up and get the fuck out of my house," I said, marching around the bed and leaning down to the crumpled, bloody mess on the floor.

"What the fuck?" Josh said, clutching his face, blood streaming from between his fingers.

"If I ever catch you anywhere near my home again, I'll tear your fucking head off," I added.

"You're a madman," Josh said, trying to get up and find his trousers. "This isn't over," he blubbered.

"I've just spent eighteen fucking months in a tough Siskovian prison, I've well learned how to look after myself, you prick. Just get out, now, while you can." My anger was boiling.

On his feet, Josh was struggling to get dressed, but he was slowly getting there. He was terrified of me, but he wanted to somehow fight back to save face, if only with words. "I'm going to the police," he said.

Then Becky spoke. "I wouldn't if I were you. The camera picked it all up." She pointed to the little camera in the top corner of the room, which was another new thing I hadn't noticed. "You made an aggressive move towards David, and that's when he hit you. And don't forget, the police won't want anything to do with this anyway. A married man comes into his bedroom to find a naked man with his wife, you'll get no sympathy from them."

By this time, Josh was dressed, covered in blood though, and he was just happy to escape with his life. I followed him out, and as the front door opened, I gave him a heavy helping foot. My anger was abating now, and I was starting to realise I was going to have a fair bit of blood to clean up after what I'd done. But it was worth it.