David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 02

Story Info
What really happened the day Elena brought me the laptop.
4.1k words
4.67
7.3k
9

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 2

On day 428 of my incarceration in Casavana, Elena brought me the laptop Madam Popescu had promised me so I could write an account of my stay in her prison. This following extract is a repeat of what happened on that day when Elena came to my cell, but this time with the parts added that had previously been left out just in case Madam Popescu had lied to me about her or her staff not reading what I was writing.

Day 428 -- Saturday 1st October 2016 - Casavana

"And now for something I think will really make you happy," she said pulling something awkwardly from her briefcase. It was the laptop. "Madam Popescu has already spoken to you about writing about your time here, hasn't she?"

My heart lifted with joy as I looked at the laptop she placed on the bed. She had told the truth; she did want me to write about my experiences. "Yes, she asked me yesterday; it's something I'd love to do."

"She wants you to write about your experience in Casavana; how events led you to end up here, your time here, everything and anything you want. She has guaranteed anything you write will not be held against you, legally or personally. She wants to hear your true thoughts and true feelings about everything that has happened to you."

"Yes, she explained all that, but why would she want me to do it?" I asked, wondering if there was more that Elena knew about.

"I think it's because your time here has been unique. No-one has ever been in your position before, and I imagine she wants to keep a record of all that happened to you and how you felt to be in such a frustrating situation."

"If she wants a really full account, will four months be enough time to write everything down?"

"You can stay here longer until you finish, if you like," Elena grinned.

"No, no, I didn't mean that," the words shot out of my mouth.

"Only joking. But it's up to you if you want to do it or not."

"Yes, yes, I've already agreed with her I'll do it," I said, eagerly.

"Good. I'll leave it here with you. There's an electric point under the bed almost out of sight right in the corner so you can keep it plugged in on full charge if you like."

I picked it up and opened it. Such a simple thing people take for granted, like using a mobile phone or switching on tv. I'd had none of that for fourteen months, and the thrill of seeing the laptop screen burst forth with light almost made me gasp.

Elena leaned towards me in a conspiratorial manner and whispered. "I asked Madam Popescu if she would authorise internet access for you."

"Really?" My hopes rose even higher. "What did she say?"

"What do you think she said?"

I gave a quick laugh. Of course, there was no way I'd be given access to the web, I could be sending emails to newspapers, lawyers even, absolutely anyone I wanted. She probably wouldn't mind me looking on porn sites as it would be an even greater temptation for me to masturbate. "Do you think Madam Popescu would cancel my hard labour for the last four months so I had more time to finish writing for her?"

"Nice try, David," Elena chuckled. "She told me she would allow you no concessions whatsoever, and I think she's already told you, too. You are here for punishment, and she will be strict on that right up to your last day. She told me to remind you of that if you asked for anything. However, she did tell me to reassure you she would allow you to write anything you wanted for the purpose of keeping your story completely truthful."

"Do you think I can trust her?"

"She knows you hate your guards and the way they treat you. She probably knows what you think of her, too. But, it seems she is so interested in everything that's been going on inside your head, all your thoughts, all your perceptions of Casavana, she has given you free rein. Nothing you write, however incriminating, will be used against you in any way. She asked me to stress this to you."

"Do you really believe her?"

"Actually, I do. She has promised neither she or any of her guards or staff will read what you have written until you leave here."

"This is great," I said, my eyes fixed on the screen.

"Just to get you started and make sure you know where everything is, click on the 'word' icon."

I wasn't that dumb, I thought, but I was too happy to say anything, clicking on the icon as she suggested. I looked curiously at the folder entitled, 'David' which I opened before she said anything.

"Read silently," she whispered.

It was a message from Elena herself, the first few words were in bold capital letters:

READ THIS QUICKLY AND DON'T REACT. I have ignored Madam Popescu's order and given you access to the internet so you can email anyone you like. Maybe this email address would be of interest -- Cassie********at*****.com - Nobody knows anything about it. Not any of the guards. Not Madam Popescu. But, just to be safe, leave this bit out of your record of being here. Be careful which websites you visit, don't draw attention, and delete the browser history every time you finish using it. Make sure you memorise that email address before deleting this page when I've gone. One final tip. Try not to tilt the screen up towards any of the cameras in case they can pick up what you're writing.

I was so overwhelmed with joy, I looked at Elena with such gratitude, I didn't know what to say. I knew not to make any reference to it.

Elena continued: "When Madam Popescu told me about this plan, I talked her into giving you the laptop instead of pen and paper as it's easier to edit and change things to keep everything in order. This is for everything you've done for me while you've been stuck here. I know I've been a bitch to you, David, and caused you no end of pain and frustration, so this is my way of saying 'thank you'."

As soon as Elena left me alone, I was already deciding what I would do first, and that was compose an email I could send to Cassie. The laptop was on my knee and the browser was open ready for me to log into one of my email addresses. Before I started, I tried to recall if Becky knew the passwords of any of them. I decided to try one of the email addresses I hadn't used in a long while, it was one that had remained dormant since before I met Becky. The password was an easy one for me to remember, so I logged into it. Yes, my password was still good and the account was still active. Opening up the inbox, I discovered there were eight hundred emails, practically all of them would be junk. Even if they had been meaningful, they'd been there for at least six years without response and no harm had come for lack of action on my part.

I put Cassie's email address into my contacts list and deleted the word document. My mind went as blank as the empty page before me on the screen as I tried to think what to put. But eventually ...

SOME OF THE EARLY EMAILS BETWEEN CASSIE AND ME

Day 428 -- Saturday 1st October 2016

Dear Cassie,

This email may come as a surprise, but it really is from me, David Emerson, and I'm still in Casavana Prison. I hope you don't mind me emailing you direct, but Madam Popescu has given me a laptop to write about my time in her prison, including how I ended up here. Elena has secretly given me access to the internet so I've been able to resurrect this old email account that Becky knows nothing about so I can write to you. I know it's ages since you heard from me through Elena, so you might not want to keep in touch any more, but if you do, it would be great for me. Don't worry about emails being discovered, it's password protected. I'd really love to hear from you.

David

Day 429 -- Sunday 2nd October 2016

It was lovely to get that email from you, David, how are you? How are they treating you? I feel so sorry you're stuck in that terrible place, but it sounds like you've actually made a friend or two. I'd love to keep in touch, I still remember that lovely evening we spent at the pub by the harbour. Forgive me if I ask you to prove you're not one of the prison staff pretending to be you, but if you tell me a few facts only us two would know about when I last saw you on the night we went for that drink together, it would put my suspicious mind to rest.

Cassie

Dear Cassie,

I don't mind you doubting it's really me, I understand your suspicions, and I'm glad that's what you asked me to tell you, but that night we went out was easy for me to remember. It was a night I'll never forget. We went to the apartment after the pub, and I went into the bedroom. You came in while I was holding a box. When you leaned into me, you could feel that chastity device I was wearing, so I told you all about it and that the key was in the box. Becky rang and you went home. I think I offered you a lift but you said you'd get a taxi, then you kissed me on the lips. I just wish Becky hadn't called me when she did.

David

Thank you David. I'm glad you remembered the details, and yes, I was sorry you got that call just at that moment. And I remember kissing you. I'm glad you remember it too. I will email you soon.

Cassie x

So, that was what really happened the day Elena brought the laptop, and at that point I had no idea that within four months, she was going to become the monster who would try to increase my sentence to three years. But, I was grateful at least for her connecting me with Cassie, which was why I was able to get to know her better and get her phone number so I could call her on the night I got home.

Having just kicked Becky and her boyfriend out of the apartment, I had been able to make that call to Cassie, and what a wonderful, uplifting feeling it had given me to hear her voice.

After making the call, I spent some time cleaning the bedroom of the blood splashes mostly from the carpet and especially the bedding. When the bed was changed, I'd stuffed the stained and even the clean sheets and duvet into bin bags to take to the rubbish tip. There was no way any of that stuff with his blood stains on was staying on any bed I was sleeping in ... no matter how many times it was cleaned.

But then, just before midnight, just as I was expecting, the doorbell sounded. My heart lifted as I spoke into the mike, and it quickened when I heard her voice once again. I pressed the button and listened through the audio as the downstairs door opened. I waited on the landing just outside the apartment door eagerly awaiting my visitor, and when I saw her turn up the final flight of stairs and approach, a broad smile grew across my face.

"Cassie," I said quietly.

The thing that struck me was how normal she looked. There was no glint of evil in her eyes, no smirk of cruelty or mischief, there was no sense of deception. In that first moment all I saw was a woman who was opposite to almost every woman I'd come across over the last eighteen months.

"Hello, David."

She ran the final couple of steps and we embraced in the doorway for what felt an age. As our cheeks touched and held fast together, I could feel the cold on her skin of the icy winter air from outside, but it was the warmth of a loving human being that I sensed more than anything. It was something I'd not experienced in a long time.

"I'm so glad you called me, David."

We went inside the apartment and I helped her take off the jacket she wore. She was wearing a white jumper and light blue jeans underneath her warm jacket and she approached me once again to give me another hug. She seemed as pleased to see me as I was to see her.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I asked. It was the easiest thing to say. What else do you say to a woman you hardly know when you've just returned from an eighteen month stay in a foreign prison.

"Tea would be good," she replied.

"Make yourself at home." I invited her to sit on the sofa.

"It's ok, I'll give you a hand. You've probably forgotten how to make a cup of tea, haven't you?" She laughed, then immediately stifled it. "Oh, David, I'm sorry, that wasn't funny."

I smiled at her. "Don't worry about it, Cassie, if I can't laugh about my experience, I'd only end up crying."

"So, I take it you went through with what you said about Becky?"

"I have to admit, I wasn't looking forward to what I'd planned to do, but it was made very easy for me."

"Oh, why?"

"She only had her boyfriend, Josh, waiting in the bedroom for us to return, and I knew I had to do something that would make both of them listen to what I had to say."

"Oh, my goodness, what did you say to them?"

"Nothing at first."

"You said nothing?" Cassie frowned. "But ..."

"I decided action would be the best way to make my point ... so I broke his nose."

She put her hands to her face in shock, but when she took them away, she revealed a wide disbelieving smile across her face. "What?"

I pointed to the bin bags next to the patio doors. "I've a few bits of bedding covered in blood that need throwing out."

"Oh, David, that sounds fantastic." She suddenly frowned. "I'm assuming it was only the boyfriend's nose you broke."

"Of course, it was," I answered, frowning at her comment. "Having got Becky's attention, words were enough to explain my feelings to her. I told her to pack a bag and go."

"How did she react?"

"I think she was shocked I had the balls to do it."

"Where's she gone? Do you know?"

"Gina's."

"Oh, it's a good job she doesn't work in the casino anymore, that would be embarrassing."

"She thinks a night apart to cool off will help," I said. "But I don't think she realises; we've had over five hundred nights apart and we weren't very cool about things when we got back together again."

"What are you going to do?"

"I think I've already done what I'm going to do; I've thrown her out."

"Good for you, David."

The kettle boiled and I poured the water into the two waiting cups. We sat on the sofa next to each other, and it was only as I relaxed for the first time since Becky and Josh left, that I felt the first stirrings of passion in my loins. I know I'd been starved of sexually fulfilling activity for so long, and almost any responsive female would have seemed like an internationally acclaimed supermodel coming on to me, but the raw sexual attraction I felt towards Cassie was growing by the second. My penis was filling up and quickly becoming erect, and I knew if I had to stand, it was going to be so obvious.

When Cassie edged close to me on the sofa so our arms were touching, I knew my passion was going to overflow. Had I been experiencing only normal level attraction towards her, I would probably have been much more cautious, but in the heat of my arousal, no such restraints held me back. I leaned towards her and kissed her, not worrying about rejection. I was confident in myself, more than I could ever have imagined. When she responded, meeting my lips with hers, we fell together on the sofa wrapped in each other's arms kissing passionately.

When our lips finally parted and we looked into each other's eyes, it was clear what we both wanted. Leaving our cups of untouched teas on the small coffee table, we stood up holding hands and went to the bedroom.

It was a strange déjà vu feeling when we stood in the bedroom next to the bed. It was as though time had turned back to the evening we'd spent with each other standing in the exact positions we were in right now. So much had happened since then, but it was almost as if the in-between time had not actually happened. And when my mobile phone rang in my pocket and I took it out to look at who the caller was, I grinned and looked at Cassie.

"You're not going to believe this," I said, looking at the 'Becky' calling sign on the display.

"You're joking," she replied, amusement all over her face having also recognised the re-running of the same sequence of events. "It's her, isn't it?"

"Talk about history repeating itself." I pressed and held the 'off' button. "But, history is not going to repeat itself on this occasion."

For dramatic effect, I even dropped the phone in the waste paper basket in the corner of the room and went to Cassie to resume our kissing. But this time, the kissing wasn't as smooth and sensual as before because we were trying to take off each other's clothes at the same time.

"Ok, let's have some order to this," Cassie said, grinning, sexily. "I'll go first."

She began to lift her jumper over her head but I stopped her.

"Would you mind if I go first?" I asked. I don't know why I wanted to strip naked before her, did it have some connection with what I'd gone through over my time in Casavana.

"You go first then," she said with a smile of approval.

My shirt was quickly over my head and on the floor. I unzipped my jeans, pulled them down and stepped out of them. Off came my socks, and last of all, my shorts that were hardly hiding the erection that stood upright and ready for action. The feeling of standing naked in front of Cassie was overwhelming and I felt my legs weaken. As if understanding why I'd asked to do this, she came over to me and wrapped her arms around me, holding my throbbing penis up against her clothed body.

She stepped away from me. "But you're not in that prison now, David," she said as she lifted her jumper over her head, undid her bra and let it drop to the floor. Without taking her eyes off me, she flicked off her shoes, pulled down her jeans and then her panties, and completely naked, she again came and stood so our bodies were tight together. "No, David, this is not Casavana. Tonight, you get to come as many times as you like."

She pushed me down onto the bed so I was on my back. I was expecting her to climb onto my face like the guards from the prison often did, but she climbed onto my stomach instead, before easing backwards so her pussy was touching the head of my penis. I was aching for her to let it slide inside her. I could feel how wet she already was, which made me even more desperate.

"How long since you enjoyed an orgasm, David?" she whispered in my ear as she rested herself on top of me.

"Eighteen months," my croaky voice answered as she began nibbling my neck.

"You've a lot of catching up to do, haven't you?" she said, the kissing and nibbling driving me insane with lust.

"Yes." My voice was getting weaker.

"So, we'd better get started."

She edged down a little more so my penis slipped inside the soft, warm smoothness of her silk-like pussy. Slowly and teasingly, she allowed it to slide all the way in, her eyes closing as we shared the ecstatic feeling of our most sensitive parts pleasuring each other. The exquisite joy I felt was beyond belief and I wondered at what I'd lost out on through my months and months of incarceration. The sensations that every nerve ending in my engorged penis felt were sending pulses of pleasure not just through my loins, but throughout my whole body. This was pleasure I'd forgotten existed. Slowly and rhythmically, I thrust upwards as Cassie moved down, then pulled down as she moved up. We were getting into a synchronised, jointly pleasurable motion that was driving us both quickly towards a climax. I know that was what I was feeling.

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12