David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 03

Story Info
My first full day of freedom.
4.7k words
4.38
7.1k
3

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 3

The following morning when I woke up, Cassie was gone. I'd slept quite late and she probably had work or other things she needed to do and didn't want to disturb my first morning in my own bed, so it was understandable. I lay on my back for a few minutes looking around the bedroom at the normal things I'd missed for so long. How different this was to my drab prison cell: the toilet and shower so close to my bed, the hard mattress underneath me, the lumpy pillow beneath my head; all that was gone. No more would I hear the three bangs on my cell door, never again would I have to jump to the floor and kneel while the guards came into the cell. I was back to leisurely mornings of sitting on the balcony with a cup of coffee, looking out across the bay and listening to the sounds of people enjoying their holidays. Ok, maybe I wouldn't be doing those things straightaway as it was only February, but I could certainly look forward to it over the next couple of months.

Lying in bed was good, but there was a lot I wanted to get done, and my main job, to begin with, was to get in touch with Cassie again. Last night we'd had a fantastic time in bed; we had both enjoyed each other's bodies, giving and receiving pleasure mutually, something that had been stolen from me in Casavana. Cassie was correct when she said I had a lot of catching up to do, and last night was a good start. Now I needed to know when I would be continuing the program.

I looked around for my mobile phone and couldn't see it by the bed or on the chest of drawers or table. Then I remembered I'd dropped it in the litter bin after Becky had tried to call me. I scrambled out of bed and retrieved it to see if I'd missed any other calls; I knew I'd deliberately missed Becky's. Switching it back on, I discovered I had more missed calls, two additional ones from Becky last night and another two from her this morning. All of them had messages. All of them suggesting we should meet up and talk about what happened with Josh. The last one sounded like she was getting a bit annoyed that I was ignoring her and informing me she would be coming round to the apartment this afternoon.

If she was coming to the apartment, I decided to leave contacting Cassie until after Becky had been and gone. Checking the time, it wasn't that far from being afternoon already, so I jumped up and went into the bathroom to have the best shower I'd had since August of the year before last. Rather than feeling depressed that I'd kicked my wife out and our marriage was probably dissolving quickly, I was feeling elated with the way the night had gone with Cassie. The thought of how I'd broken Josh's nose was also sitting pleasantly in my mind, too, albeit leaving me with a sore hand. All this gave me the strength to handle Becky when she came to the apartment.

I tidied the bedroom, cleaned up the apartment, which wasn't too bad anyway and made myself a real breakfast. When I'd finished eating, I made some coffee, and as it was too cold to sit outside on the balcony, I sat on the sofa and logged into the email account I'd used when I spoke to Cassie while I was in Casavana. I think I was looking for added strength for when Becky showed up. I looked through the many emails we'd exchanged, picking out some of the relevant bits:

EMAILS BETWEEN CASSIE AND ME

Day 440 -- Thursday 13th October 2016 - Hi Cassie, I really enjoy getting emails from you while I'm here. It's so much better that I have something to do, you know, writing the account of my time here in Ms P's prison. But the biggest advantage of having internet access, and the thing I look forward to most, is hearing from you and telling me what's happening back home. I'm afraid I've nothing to tell you about my time here because nothing much happens. I suppose there are some things to tell, but it's quite hard for me to get it all off my chest. Maybe soon. David x

Day 442 -- Saturday 15th October 2016 - David, I sense you need to open up a bit more and tell me really what you're going through. I do worry about you and I'm fearful about what they're doing to you in that place. Try at least to tell me one bad thing you want to get off your chest. I know I won't have the answers, but it might help if you tell me.

Day 447 -- Thursday 20th October 2016 - Hi Cassie. You're right about me opening up to you. I just don't want my emails to be about me moaning all the time. I haven't got that long left in here, only about three months, oh that does sound a long time. I don't know what I'd do without this laptop now that I'm able to speak to you. Out of all the things that happen here, I don't know which is worst. Probably not being allowed an orgasm and constantly being naked in front of beautiful girls who drive me insane the way they dress. Ok, I've told you something about how bad it is here. David x

Day 448 -- Friday 21st October 2016 - That's awful, David. Does Tashrina know what they're doing? I wish I could help you somehow. What do you mean by not being allowed an orgasm? I can see they wouldn't let you have sex with the guards, but you can always relieve yourself when they've gone, can't you?

Hi Cassie. I'm not even allowed to do that! It's a total ban on orgasms, full stop! And not only does she know what the guards do to turn me on all the time, Ms P is the one who tells them to do it. 'It's all part of the punishment of being in prison' she says. Go on her website, the prison one. Just put 'Casavana prison' in the search and you'll find it. Have a read before I tell you more about what it's really like here. It will prepare you. David x

Day 451 -- Monday 24th October 2016 - I looked at that website. I can't believe I'm actually working for the woman who runs all that. I'm seriously thinking of leaving her casino. And those women who work as guards, they're so young looking, and dare I say it, they're so pretty. I don't understand why you can't have a quick selfie when you're alone. How would they know you'd done it? I hope they don't use any of those whip things on you, those they're holding in the pictures. I'm fearful what you're going to tell me next. You didn't tell me last time what they do to you if they catch you masturbating.

Day 453 -- Wednesday 26th October 2016 - Hi Cassie. Please don't leave your job on my account if that's what you're thinking. That's a reason I would stop telling you everything, promise me you'll stay where you are. Ok, they do use those whips on me, quite regularly. At first the pain was unbearable, but I've got quite used to it now so it's not really a problem. The humiliation is probably worse than the pain, but really nothing you should worry about. They would easily catch me masturbating because there are 4 cameras in the cell covering every angle. And the videos are checked every day; one guard specifically does that job.

Day 460 -- Wednesday 2nd November 2016 - Ok, I promise not to leave the casino, so please, for your sake, tell me more of what it's like for you in there. Surely filming everything you do is against your human rights. I don't know how you can possibly cope without sexual relief for so long. My heart goes out to you, David, it really does. I notice you didn't tell me what they do if you're caught masturbating. I want to know, David, so tell me!

Day 465 -- Monday 7th November - Hi Cassie, sorry I'm taking so long to respond. Another thing they make me do is work in the yard all day carrying bricks. They say it is recreation or something, to get me out in the fresh air. I do it about every four or five days. At first, I knew it was every fifth day regularly, but now it can be any day they like and they've had me busy of late.

Day 466 -- Tuesday 8th November 2016 - That brick carrying is terrible and I feel so sorry for you, David. But you still haven't told me what they do to you if they catch you masturbating.

Day 468 -- Thursday 10th November 2016 - Hi Cassie. This is the bit I didn't like telling you. If a prisoner is caught masturbating, he is caned. I've been caned 3 times now and it's not a pleasant experience. Please, please, please, don't try to do anything about it at all. If you say anything to anyone, they may find out I'm emailing you. If I break any serious rules here, they have the power to send me to federal prison for 5 years.

David, I'm totally horrified, it's like something out of the dark ages. How have you got yourself into this? I suppose I already know part of your story, but seriously, you've got to think about what you're doing with your life.

Day 469 -- Friday 11th November - Hi Cassie. Writing an account of my time in this prison and how Becky conspired to get me here is making things so clear to me. I know how much she has ruined the last couple of years for me and I really think I need to do something about it when I get home. I feel such anger towards her especially after something she did to me a few weeks ago. I may tell you next time I write, but yes, this can't go on. David x

Hi Cassie. I have to tell you what Becky did, now. It was a couple of months ago when I was caned for masturbating. I was strapped down to a caning bench unable to move or escape. Then I was given 60 strokes of the cane while a tv screen showed live coverage of Becky having sex with her lover. The tv was right in front of me so I was forced to watch while being caned at the same time.

David, I'm so sorry. That woman is sick! I'll have to get back to you. It's upset me so much. Xxxx

Which is another reason why I've been reluctant to tell you everything. David xxx

Day 473 -- Tuesday 15th November 2016 - David, I've taken a few days to have a good think about all the things you've told me. It's great you've opened up the way you have; it must help you get your head straight. But here are my thoughts. First of all, how can that woman love you for what she's doing to you? Ok, I know there are loads of different fetishes out there, and I can accept the tease and denial fetish is one of them. But it's ok, I suppose, if people actually get off on it, providing it doesn't go on too long, what's the point? A couple of weeks maybe, then supposedly the orgasm is mind blowing, but eighteen months is ridiculous. How can an orgasm be that much greater after that long, than it would be after a two week wait? For someone to get off on a man being denied for so long, they must be sadistically insane. I've come across cuckolding where someone watches their partner with another person and I've come across sado-masochism. But, what happened to you when you were caned for masturbating, while being forced to watch another man fuck your wife, after you'd been denied sexual relief for over a year is unbelievable. Who would put their husband through something like that? The answer: someone who is criminally insane!!!! You have to do something, David, or it will get worse when you get out. My heart goes out to you, Cassie xxx

Day 476 -- Friday 18th November 2016 - Sorry for the delay getting back to you, Cassie, 2 days carrying bricks have taken all my time. I read your email over and over. I agree with everything you say. I've already come to that conclusion. It seems it's not just Becky who treats me badly, it's every woman in this place apart from Elena and the doctor who sees me every few months. I know what Becky is like, and I can guarantee, things will change when I get out of here.

David, I will support you in any way I can. I promise.

The sound of a key going in the door to the apartment disturbed me and I quickly closed down my emails and stood. I wasn't surprised when Becky entered, she looked stunning, clearly having made herself look as alluring as possible for me. Her steps were tentative as she approached me, and I noticed she wasn't carrying any bags with her, so she wasn't going to try and invite herself back on a permanent basis.

"Hello, David," she said, attempting a smile that she hoped would be returned. It wasn't.

"Becky." I nodded my head.

She came closer to me, but didn't risk rejection by giving me a hug. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Apart from sore knuckles, I'm feeling great," I replied.

She gave a short chuckle, thinking I was being humorous. I wasn't; I was reminding her I still clearly remembered the welcome home she'd arranged for me.

"Did you sleep well in your own bed?"

"Yes, it was good to be back, having a comfortable sleep in my own bed, in my own room, not having to get up at six, kneel on the floor before sadistic guards, or be told to get myself prepared for a day of moving bricks up and down a cold, empty yard."

"I'm really glad you're out of that place and back home ... and, David, I'm really, really sorry everything turned out the way it did ..."

"Becky, don't lie to me, you loved every minute of it."

She stopped in her tracks and I could see in her eyes, she had loved every minute of her time at home knowing what I was going through. "Ok, David, I'm not going to deny it, but I was as much a victim of circumstance as you."

"So, for the last eighteen months you have suffered as much as me?" I gave an incredulous laugh. "How many times did someone smack a leather strap across your bare arse? How many strokes of the cane did you get? How many bricks did you carry up and down a cold empty yard? How long were you made to stand naked in the freezing cold open air? How many orgasms did you have?"

Becky looked down at the floor as I spoke. "Look, David, I didn't come here to argue with you. I know all those things happened, but I came here to talk."

"And we're talking."

"What's done is done. I just want you to know all of this wasn't my intention. Everything happened one small step at a time, and it wasn't all my doing, you know." I sensed she was finding her feet and ready to stand her ground a little. "If you remember it was you who wanted to have a go at that promotion in the casino which started this whole Casavana thing, so that wasn't down to me. And it was you who gave up after two attempts at getting your cash back, so it was completely down to you that you got yourself two weeks in that prison."

"I accept that, Becky, two weeks. But then you went behind my back and risked extra time for me in prison."

"I didn't know she was going to change it to nine months," she replied, sharply.

"No, but you didn't try to find out first though, did you? You were happy to take a risk when it was my freedom at stake."

"I was as shocked as you were when we both found out."

"Were you?"

"Of course, I was."

"And what did you do to try and change things?"

"I spoke to Tashrina, I tried to get her to reduce the time."

"And when she refused, you asked her to be as sadistic as possible to me, to make my life in there as hard as possible."

"I told you, I always try to make situations we find ourselves in work to our favour ..."

"Here you go again, Becky, you say 'our' favour, you mean 'your' favour. It's always about you."

"Ok, I do mean it works in my favour, but when things put me in these positions of power over you, you get the same enjoyment by suffering for me. It works in both our favours."

"Only up to a point where I can say, no!" I said, shouting her down, which took her by surprise. "You put me in a position that I had no control over whatsoever. I wasn't able to say, no."

"I had to make the best of it for us both. I was as devastated as you."

"No, you weren't. You knew it had gone too far, but it made you feel good."

"That's not fair, David. I did know it had gone too far, but I genuinely wanted it to end."

"So why did you ask me to extend my sentence by an extra three months?"

"I wanted to give you the opportunity to do that to yourself. I wasn't absolutely sure what was going on inside your head. It was a test to see if you were actually enjoying being in a prison like that."

"That's a load of crap, Becky. You were thinking of yourself. You knew the turmoil going on inside my head and you wanted to see how far you could push me."

"When you accepted the extra time, I really thought you were enjoying the game."

"The game? The game? Here you go again. It is not a game being stuck in any sort of prison for eighteen months."

"But you must have been enjoying it to a certain extent. When you came to the end of that extra three months, why would you then take that gamble to stay even longer?"

"She offered me the chance of an immediate early release, three weeks before the end of my sentence. I was so desperate to get out early, especially as you were standing right in front of me stroking my penis ... for fuck's sake, Becky, you twisted my mind so much, I'd have risked a life sentence for you to have finished me by hand there and then where I stood. Of course, I was going to risk a one in four chance of an extra six months just to get out on that day."

"That was your own fault."

I shook my head in disbelief that she'd said that, but I wasn't going to argue the point. "Let me ask you this: were you sorry I lost?"

"I was devastated, David."

"I bet you were!"

"David, it's true. I was so looking forward to bringing you home ..."

"And my brain was so fucked over by you, I then owned up to breaking the no masturbation rule twelve months earlier which earned me a caning."

"You practically volunteered for that caning, so you can't blame me for that. I thought that's what you wanted, and why you confessed to wanking the first day you got there."

"So, what was your response to my fucked up confession?"

"I thought making you watch me have sex with another man while you were caned would have made the experience more exciting for you. I thought that's what you would have wanted."

The way Becky was spelling it out for me, I was beginning to wonder if she had a point. Some of the bad things that happened to me were of my own making, and the memory of being caned while she had sex with Josh, all shown live on a tv screen before my eyes, was causing a slight stirring in my pants.

Becky picked up on my hesitation in answering. "I'm not saying everything I did was without error. The whole Josh thing did get out of control, but you sorted him out, and I am so glad you did, but didn't that caning you had from Madam Popescu watching me sucking his cock and letting him come in my mouth give you one of the biggest kicks of your life?"

I was biting my lip trying to stay strong. "I hated that experience, Becky," I said, partly lying.

"I don't believe that, David, I know you better than you think."

She stepped closer to me and I inhaled her sweet fragrance which caused even more reaction in my pants. She reached out and took my hand.

"Becky," I protested.

She moved even closer so our bodies touched. "You've missed so much in all that time you've been in that place, David. Give me a chance to make it all up to you ... starting now."

She reached up and placed a delicate kiss on my mouth which had my penis hardening all the time. I had missed this so much and I was finding it difficult, despite my anger towards her, to resist her advances. She took my hand, and in silence, led me towards our bedroom; I did nothing to stop her. Entering the room, I was thankful I'd made the bed, a habit I'd picked up in Casavana from fear of the guards being dissatisfied with my cell. She closed the bedroom door behind us and pushed me to sit on the bed. She took off her coat, unbuttoned her blouse and took it off to reveal her bare top. I hadn't seen her breasts for many months and on the occasion I had done, they were shown to me only to frustrate me more. Then she unzipped her jeans and took them off, slipping out of her panties too. She was completely naked.

OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers
12