David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then took hold of my hands and directed me to stand so she could lift my T-shirt over my head before pulling my pants and shorts to the floor. Standing naked before her, my penis stood erect, throbbing and desperate for her to touch and caress. She gently pushed me onto the bed and climbed on to join me, pushing me so I lay on my back with the soft quilt underneath me. Without a word, she climbed on top of me straddling her legs so she sat on my face, her lovely soft buttocks resting on my nose and mouth. This was pure ecstasy and my penis was pulsing in expectation of what was to come. I was now totally in her power.

I felt her hand wrap around my penis and couldn't help but utter a moan of pleasure. When she began to stroke it using the lubrication of my precum, I moaned even louder. When she leaned right down, her arsehole pushing right against my mouth for me to lick and kiss, she took my penis into her mouth. The warm wetness of her delicate tongue licking and coiling itself around the bulbous throbbing end drove me almost insane with joyous delight. I wasn't going to last, I knew it, and so too did Becky.

Even after all the times she'd teased me to the brink before leaving me frustrated, I still expected her to go through with what she had begun. And this time, this one time in over eighteen months, all my expectations were fulfilled as, thankfully, she didn't stop. With her hand wrapped around my penis and her mouth moving in sync up and down, her tongue rubbing and licking and doing all those magical things her tongue could do, I quickly reached the point of no return. My orgasm hit me hard, sending waves of ecstatic pleasure flowing through my body, all from the focal point of my penis. I pumped into her mouth without restraint until my orgasm finally eased and the afterglow of peace engulfed my body.

Becky climbed off my face and knelt beside me with a smile on her face. "I thought, after all that time without coming, you'd have given me more than I got." She poked me in the side. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I wasn't sure how I was looking at her, but I was thinking about the unique situation I was in. With my head no longer affected by Becky's hypnotic sexuality due to my sexual relief, I knew I still needed to assess where my future lay, and there was no point in hiding anything. "I had company last night after you left," I said.

"What?" she said, her shock at hearing my words evident in her response. "Who?"

"Cassie."

"Cassie, from the casino?"

"Eighteen months of pent up sexual frustration to get rid of," I said boldly. "And as you can see, even after last night's effort, I've a long way to go before I catch up."

She brought her hand down hard on my inner thigh giving it an almighty slap.

"Ow," I yelled, it really did hurt.

"You had sex with Cassie?!" She jumped off the bed and quickly put her clothes on.

I looked at the red hand print on my thigh and rubbed it with my own hand. "Becky, how can you complain about me being with another woman? You've had sex, I don't know how many times, given blow jobs to at least two other men, numerous times. And I spend one night with someone after eighteen months of having no pleasurable contact with a woman."

"But to sleep with someone else on you first night home ... after the length of time we've waited."

"You intended fucking Josh right in front of me on my first night home."

She stood looking at me for a moment before responding calmly. "Yes, you're right, it's all got out of control, we do need time to think about what we do next." She turned away and left the room.

I stayed where I was as I had no intention of going after her. Instead, my mind switched to Cassie and where she'd gone after she'd left me that morning, but a calmness came over me, a feeling that for the first time since marrying Becky, I was taking control of my own life.

Coming next in Chapter 4: Cassie continues to help my rehabilitation.

12