David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 04

Story Info
Cassie and I have to overcome a small problem.
4.5k words
4.48
6k
5

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 4

It was a week before I discovered what Cassie had got up to after leaving me on that first morning. She had left me a text late that same day telling me she had something to do, but didn't tell me what, and that for the following few days, she didn't want to get in my way while I tried to get my head around my new found freedom and what my next move was with regard to Becky. During that week before I saw Cassie again, Becky came round to the apartment a couple of times to pick up more stuff. Gina had agreed to let Becky stay with her while we had a break from each other, so we could 'sort ourselves out', as she put it. I wasn't sure whether Becky mistakenly thought, during that time, I'd come to my senses and beg her to return. The way I was feeling about her, and the way my feelings for Cassie had been continuing to develop, especially considering our relationship had started by email four months earlier in Casavana, no imminent begging on my part seemed likely.

The news Cassie dropped on me as soon as she walked into the apartment one week later really surprised me.

"You left the casino?" I said, in shock.

"After finding out all the stuff that woman is involved in, David, how could I carry on working there?"

"When did you leave?"

"Don't worry, I didn't break my promise to you while you were in that prison; I didn't leave then. It was after I left you last week lying in bed."

I hugged Cassie close to me and she rested her head on my chest. "You didn't have to do that for me," I said.

She lifted her head and looked up at me. "You think I left my job for you?" she scowled. "I left the casino because I knew I was working for a sadistically insane monster and no other reason. I only stayed until now because I made you the promise not to leave while you were in that prison." She rested her head against me again.

"What are you going to do?"

"Don't worry about me, I've plenty of things I can turn my attention to. I've a couple of weeks off, then I've got some bar work set up in town as the holiday season starts up again, and I've been looking to go back to college."

"College sounds good. But are you sure you made the right decision leaving the casino? You could have stayed at least until you got on a course."

"I told you; I couldn't carry on working for that woman who treats people worse than animals."

Hearing the strength of feeling in her voice, I chose not to push down that road any longer. "What will you study?"

"I don't know for sure, but I'm thinking of art or graphic design again; it'll be something like that."

We parted and sat down beside each other on the sofa. "I didn't know you were artistic."

"Yes, I love to do creative things, like web design, designing graphics or even advertising. I don't know why I stayed so long in the casino, it was only supposed to be temporary while I found something better after uni, but the opportunity to earn lots of money was too great. At least I put a fair amount into savings which will keep me topped up for a while."

"How long were you there for?"

"Six years."

Over the following few weeks, we spent a good deal of time together. It was also a time when our relationship began to move forward, but with March approaching, I was also getting a little busier with the apartments. I didn't like asking Cassie for help, it felt too much like I was using her as a direct replacement for Becky, but as her bar work hadn't started, she insisted on getting involved.

On the first Friday night in March, we had been for a lovely meal in front of a blazing log fire in one of the harbour bars and had returned to the apartment. Cassie was staying for the weekend after insisting on helping get a couple of the rented apartments ready for visitors to arrive. As soon as we entered my apartment, we turned to each other and our lips met in a passionate kiss. Without any words, we manoeuvred our way towards the bedroom and fell onto the bed; our lips had hardly separated.

After several minutes of passion with our clothes on, it was becoming very uncomfortable for me with my penis trying to grow within the confines of my pants. But the tightness and discomfort triggered the memory of my cock cage, and my penis forced even harder to reach erection. As was normal in our short relationship, I wanted to strip naked first, something Cassie was happy with, so I climbed off the bed and took off my clothes while she sat and watched.

She smiled as she saw my erection standing up, hard and throbbing, desperate for her hand or mouth to wrap around it. Cassie could tease, but not in the sadistic manner Becky was addicted to. She stood up and pressed her clothed body to mine, not concerned my precum was soaking onto her top and jeans. The kissing continued until she finally stepped back and slowly undressed. I reached out to caress her lovely breasts, so curvy and firm with nipples erect, but she playfully slapped my hand away.

"Be patient," she said sternly, but with a sexy smile as she undid her jeans and peeled them down her legs.

I was so desperate to hold her body to mine, but I waited with the patience she had insisted on while she took off her panties and stood upright before me totally naked. With that sexy smile on her pretty face, she raised her arms in the air and slowly turned around on the spot so my eyes could feast on the glorious sight of her stunning form.

I had certainly not been starved of seeing beautiful sexy girls over the last couple of years, but I never tired of seeing more. Cassie's body was different to Becky's, but no less stunning. The differences were subtle, such as a slight difference in skin tone, Cassie's breasts were slightly smaller, her waist was probably a tiny bit slimmer and her bottom a little less pert than Becky's. Both had the same effect on me though, they drove me insane with lust, but right at this moment, it was Cassie's body I wanted to hold, feel, caress, kiss, lick ... and do many other things to.

"Ok, David, what would you like to do next?" she said, posing sexily, giving me a side on view which showed off her alluring shape. With her hands on her hips, she looked at me with a glint in her eyes.

I took that as the green light and stepped close to her and wrapped my arms around her soft, smooth flesh, holding my erection hard against her stomach. I then pulled her onto the bed on her back and climbed on, setting myself on my knees between her legs.

"I want to bury my face down there and lick you until you beg me to stop."

"That sounds acceptable to me," she said, stretching her arms above her head and sighing, her legs wide open awaiting the delights she knew I was well practiced in giving.

I began by gently kissing her delicate, silken thighs, right up to the top where already the scent of her arousal was drifting tantalisingly into my nostrils. My tongue then traced a path that took me close to her soft pink folds glistening with her wetness. Despite Cassie being the one receiving the pleasure, I was still desperate and impatient to dip my tongue into that place of wonder and delight to please her more. I relished the sound of her moans as my tongue ran over those damp lips, accidently touching her clitoris to tease her. The gentle sounds she uttered were quieter than Becky's usually were, but no less informative as I responded to those moans of pleasure. I moved my tongue sparingly across the places she especially enjoyed, licking her to tease and tantalise, giving her favourite places gratification when I wanted her to feel it. I was making her wait so as to slowly build her to a perfect climax. I'd had so much practice at doing this to many young women, and whether it was to further my frustration in Becky's or the Casavana prison guards' games, or to act as foreplay in a satisfying sex session for me to enjoy, I always did my best.

My technique was working again as Cassie's moans increased; her body movements also increased as she tried to impose herself on my tongue. I knew how to control her rise to orgasm and to not let her get there too quickly. I knew how to coax her pleasure to a higher level of ecstasy, and this was what I wanted for her, this was what she deserved for what she'd done for me. Her body was beginning to writhe as her pleasure mounted and I knew she was getting close. My tongue homed in on her hard clitoris to concentrate now on the centre of the most sensitive of places, licking and kissing, bringing the joyous release ever closer. As I recognised the moment was almost upon her, I gently inserted my finger inside her and listened to the moan of ecstasy as her climax hit.

I did not let my work slacken as she was tossed about in a storm of pleasure. I continued to lick her clitoris and roll my finger around the soft, wet inner flesh of her sex. I sensed the orgasm she was enjoying through the shudders of her body and the unintelligible sounds she uttered. I kept it up until I felt the first signs of resistance, the coming down to earth from the heights of pleasure. I knew when the time had come to withdraw and allow her to find the relaxation which comes from such a powerful orgasm. I kissed her damp thighs and stroked her legs and I knew the appreciation she felt for that as her moans became more controlled and thankful.

When her sanity had been restored, she lifted herself onto her elbows and looked at me as I knelt between her legs. "David, that was ... so good." She lay back down and lifted her arms out to me, beckoning me to climb on top of her.

I smiled down at her and reached forward to lay fully on top, my penis hard and ready to enter her where she was offering the loving invite. As I positioned myself to move in, and I felt that first touch as my penis moved along the wet folds of her pussy, something didn't feel quite right. My penis had lost a little of its rigidity and it was only the silky wet smoothness from our combined juices that enabled it to slip inside. It was still amazing, and Cassie moaned again as her orgasm that had run its course already, gave her a short aftershock. But the feeling of my penis inside her, although a wonderful sensation, wasn't that same fulness I had grown accustomed to. It was only a few moments before Cassie noticed my disquiet.

"David, are you ok?" she asked, concern in her voice.

I gave a couple of thrusts inside her, but the solid, smooth movement wasn't there. "I don't know what's wrong, Cassie," I said, pulling out.

I sat up on my knees and Cassie lifted herself to her elbows again. Both of us looked at my glistening wet, but only semi erect penis hanging forlornly between my legs.

"I'm sorry, Cassie, I don't know what's wrong," I repeated.

She sat right up. "Don't worry, David. You're probably just tired; we've not stopped for the last few weeks; he deserves a rest." She gave a sympathetic laugh trying to cheer me up.

"I don't know," I said, holding it in my hand and massaging it to get a response. It didn't work. "This has never happened before. I'm totally turned on, but it's like my brain and penis have been disconnected from each other."

"I've heard most guys have this happen every so often."

I got off the bed and Cassie moved her legs round to rest on the floor while she sat on the edge.

"I don't think anything's going to happen tonight," I said.

"That's ok, we'll have a shower and go and watch tv for a bit. Forget all about sex for now."

"Yeah, you're probably right. There's no point pushing it."

"It could also be a delayed reaction to your time in that prison," Cassie said, thoughtfully. "It was a traumatic experience you went through; it's bound to take its toll."

We had a shower together, and no matter how sexy Cassie looked covered in soapy bubbles, and how provocatively she acted as we rubbed our slippery naked bodies together, there was no reaction from my penis. But as the water cascaded down on us and eventually all the soap was rinsed away, my thoughts were lingering on what Cassie had said about the delayed reaction from Casavana.

Was I missing the ill treatment that had been dished out to me? Surely not. But maybe. My mind was working as we dried ourselves, and while making coffee in the kitchen wearing dressing gowns Cassie had bought for us, I said little.

"I hope you're not still worrying about what just happened, David."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"You've hardly spoken a word since we got out of the shower."

"I'm sorry. I suppose it's still on my mind a little."

"Look, it doesn't worry me, if that's the problem."

"No, it's not that. Maybe I am missing some aspects of Casavana. Don't forget, I had to put up with those guards teasing me day after day. And before that, I had Becky playing her games."

"Of course you're going to miss that, in a way. Probably someone with training in that area would be able to explain it to you better than me."

"I'm not going to see a shrink," I protested.

Cassie laughed. "I wasn't suggesting that, David. Look, it's only happened once, we can try to forget about it and go again in the morning ... or leave it for a few days. Whatever makes you feel most comfortable."

There was something that was floating around in my mind, but I was reluctant to mention it. Things were going so well between us that I didn't want to say anything that would frighten her away. We switched on the tv and watched a drama about something or other. My mind wasn't concentrating, but I went through the motions enjoying just sitting close together and drinking our coffees.

We didn't stay up too long as we wanted to be ready for the next morning when my single occupied apartment on the ground floor was being vacated and another had to be prepared for new guests arriving in the afternoon. It annoyed me that Becky hadn't offered any help, after all, she was still supposed to be part owner of the business and was still collecting a salary.

But the thought going through my head just wouldn't go away, and eventually, just as the drama was reaching its climatic ending, I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I've had an idea that may help me," I said, nervously.

"Oh, and what would that be?" Cassie asked, her voice displaying a sexy interest.

"You may not like the idea, or agree to it, and I'm fine with that ..."

"Go on, tell me," she said, practically interrupting me as she sensed my reluctance.

"It's just an experiment to see if there is a remnant of the things I used to do before." I was really getting nervous now.

"Just say what you're thinking, David. I'll help in any way I can."

"What if you put the cock cage on me, just overnight, and see if there's a positive reaction in the morning."

I didn't like the immediate silence that greeted my suggestion, although it didn't last too long.

"David, I don't want to keep you locked up in a chastity device. I'm really not into anything like that, you know I'm not."

"I don't want it to become something we do," I said, trying to persuade myself as much as Cassie. "Think of it as an experiment to prove if this does have something to do with Becky's games or Casavana."

Cassie looked at me while she thought about what I'd said, and then, taking me completely by surprise, said: "Ok, go get it."

"Are you sure?" I asked, tentatively.

"No, but I'm willing to give it a go to see if it helps."

I jumped up eagerly and went into the bedroom.

"Just for one night," she called.

I didn't want to say anything to Cassie, but bringing it back to the lounge, I felt the slightest of stirrings in my penis, fortunately, not enough that she would notice. I opened my dressing gown and presented my flaccid penis for her to fit the cage onto. I waited for her to do it before realising it was the first time she'd ever been asked to put a chastity device onto a penis, so she had no idea what she was doing. We laughed as the pair of us struggled to put it on; even I had never put it on myself, it had always been Becky who'd done it, or one of the guards in Casavana on the couple of times I'd had one on there. With more trial and error, we eventually got the cage on, and a feeling of comfortable discomfort came over me.

"Let's hope I don't lose my dressing gown with that key in the pocket," she said with a grin on her face as she looked at it nestled in its safe place. At least she was treating what we were doing in a light-hearted manner; much better than running out the apartment door fearing she was in the presence of a madman. "So, what do we do now?"

"Nothing," I answered, not wishing to push her. "We go to bed and see if I struggle to get a morning erection tomorrow."

She looked down at it, still on show as I hadn't closed my dressing gown. "Ok. We'll go to bed and hope the penis fairy sprinkles her magic lust dust on it overnight."

With the light off and the pair of us naked and close together under the covers, Cassie began to kiss me so sexily on the lips and my face. She was a little smaller than Becky, but we fitted together so comfortably. She was purposely resting her thigh on my cock cage, making a huge effort on my behalf, showing her willingness to go along with the experiment. I was feeling aroused being trapped in the cage, but knowing she would let me out if I asked, it did have a dampening effect as I wasn't really at her mercy. The worrying thing was, I wanted to feel my erection try to grow so I could again experience the helplessness of being trapped with no hope of escape. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I woke early next morning, I was aware of the familiar feel of my morning erection struggling to push beyond its flaccid state. I wanted to tear it off to let it grow freely, but I also loved the frustration of being unable to do it. Cassie woke at the same time as me, and with her head on the pillow and her hair lying messily around her head and face, she smiled through half open eyes.

"Good morning," she said, her voice croaky.

I smiled back at her. She looked so sexy and desirable, and I wanted to climb on top of her and show her what her gorgeous looks was prompting me to do.

"How was the experiment?" she asked.

I pulled the cover away from my body to reveal the cock cage standing upright pulling away from my body with my penis squeezing between the plastic bars. Cassie leaned up on her elbow and had a closer look.

"That looks promising," she said.

She leaned towards me and gave me a kiss while her fingers ran over one of my nipples.

"Maybe that was all it needed; a night in the cage to remind itself of earlier times," I replied, feeling happy my penis still worked. "So, perhaps we should get it out to have a play with it."

She took hold of the cage enclosing my struggling penis. "Don't you always have a morning erection?"

"Yes, usually."

"So, this doesn't really prove anything."

"I was quite concerned I wasn't able to get an erection at all, like the whole mechanism had broken down, but surely this means ..."

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12