David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

"No, it doesn't," she said adamantly. "This attempted erection only shows that the mechanism, as you describe it, works. What you need is to see if it works in a normal sexual situation."

"Yes, but ..."

"We'll leave it on for now, have our showers, some breakfast, sort the apartments out and when we've done all those mundane things, we'll see if we can get this little fellow to work the way we want him to." She let go of it giving me quick peck on the lips at the same time.

I went to protest, but she was already out of bed, and revealing her sexy rear as she toddled off to the bathroom. "You can join me if you want," she called as she disappeared from sight.

Suddenly, all the old feelings of true helplessness came back and my morning erection changed track slightly. I was now properly aroused and feeling I was going to miss out on the sex I'd missed out on last night. But maybe she had a point and I needed to properly test myself, as she suggested, after having done all our jobs for the morning.

Showered and dressed, my penis relaxed into its flaccid state only slightly smaller than its size when trying to fill the cage. The thought of Cassie taking Becky's place as a merciless cock teaser just didn't sit right. I couldn't imagine her being cruel, she wasn't that sort of person. And I definitely couldn't see her being remotely close to Becky's sadistic level. For fuck's sake, nobody was like that apart from Becky and the guards in Casavana.

We had breakfast together before seeing off the guests who had stayed in the apartment for the previous few days, then we embarked on cleaning and preparing it for those arriving later that afternoon. We moved on to the other apartment to get that one ready for our second lot of visitors before returning to my apartment on the top floor. I had been getting more excited as our work reached the end at the prospect of the cage being removed, and the encouraging signs were there when we were finally alone. My penis was beginning to struggle.

Cassie insisted we had some lunch before I was practically begging her to come into the bedroom with me. Eventually, she relented, I'm sure she was deliberately teasing me for fun by now, but once we were in the bedroom, she told me to strip naked before stripping off, herself. With this beautiful sexy woman standing before me, my penis throbbed inside the cock cage, but rather than being told I had so many more days or weeks to wait for release, Cassie found her dressing gown where she'd dropped it and dug out the key to the cage.

I lay down on my back on the bed, and with her straddling my legs, she slipped the key in the lock and unfastened the cage. I loved her having that small bit of power over me, I didn't think I would ever lose that desire, but I also loved the freedom my penis felt as it quickly filled up and stood to attention, rock hard and ready to go. Cassie leaned forward, and with her face close to my penis smiled before gripping it in her hand and taking it in her mouth.

She stroked it slowly with her hand while licking and sucking the end; her actions were giving me such wonderful feelings. I had forgotten all about my problems from the night before and relaxed to enjoy the delightful pleasures she was bestowing on me. She quickened her hand strokes and licked and sucked harder, her tongue working well to delight my throbbing member. The pleasure was growing as she stroked and sucked, and I lay back revelling in every moment of this blissful experience. I could feel the orgasm approach as her aggressive, and yet, sensual touch brought me ever closer. When she felt me nearing that moment of ecstasy, she put all she had into giving me the pleasure I needed to release the pressure rising inside me, and then I reached my goal. I ejaculated into her willing mouth as she continued to stroke with her hand. The pleasure was beyond ecstatic as I lost myself, swirling in torrents of joy. On and on I pumped into her and she took it all, ensuring my orgasm was full and complete before withdrawing from my penis and allowing it to rest on my abdomen, completely spent.

And yet, as I lay on my back over the following few minutes, was there something in that satisfaction that was missing? It felt too easy, as if I hadn't earned the pleasure so freely given me. But the moment was fleeting and it was soon replaced with a fulfilled contentment.

Coming next in Chapter 5: Becky's call tempts me into making a mistake.

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12