David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 06

Story Info
A night at the casino brings a big surprise.
5.3k words
4.66
7.6k
5

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 6

I expected the amazing session we'd had the night before, when Cassie had actually caned me, yes, caned me, to have led to a big step forward for us. Unfortunately, I had my penis brain thinking for me, the one created by Becky and fed by Madam Popescu in Casavana. Cassie was not into female domination, whether the potential subtleties of teasing or the harsher aspects of tease and denial using chastity devices, but definitely not the severity of dishing out canings. It was only when the morning after the night before didn't go as I expected, that the message really began to hit home. If I wanted this relationship to go any further, I knew I was going to have to overcome all my submissive desires, but that was going to be more difficult than I thought ... because maybe I didn't want to overcome them.

It was absolutely obvious there was no future in Cassie being dominant towards me when I joined her in the kitchen as she made breakfast. She looked across the floor at me as I sleepily approached her at the work top.

"Look, David," she said, as if a rehearsed speech was ready to be unleashed. "I am so sorry about last night. I had absolutely no right to beat you with that damn cane like I did, and I promise I won't do that to you again. I'm also sorry I reacted the way I did when you ... you know ... you couldn't ..."

"Fuck you like a real man," I said, finishing off her sentence.

"David. No." She looked at me with a frown. "I wasn't going to say that. I know the problems that place has left you with and I shouldn't have been so selfish."

Despite my snappiness, I was feeling for Cassie. I knew this was hard for her and I was wondering how long it would take me to get over what had gone before. But having felt the cane on my backside last night, and having felt the restraint of the cock cage for the days before, I wasn't sure I was looking for a cure. Becky wouldn't have relented the way Cassie had done by removing the cock cage, and it was only because she had then caned me that the situation was saved and I was able to perform for her. If I was going to be 'cured', it wasn't going to be an overnight cure, so I seriously had to think about what I was doing to this wonderful woman.

"You would never cane me again?" I asked.

"No, David, I really don't think I could."

"Not even if it produced the result we both benefitted from?"

"You shouldn't have to be caned just to earn sex."

She didn't get it. I didn't see being caned by a woman was payment to earn entry into her pussy. It was submitting myself to a woman and giving her the power to give me a caning that aroused me so much. "What if I always need something like that to be able to have sex with you?"

There was a pause before she replied: "I don't know, David. I really don't know."

She helped me sort out the holiday apartments before deciding not to stay that night as we'd arranged, leaving me alone to once again think about where I was going with my life.

I didn't have any contact with her for a few days after, which left me wondering where I was with both my relationships. When my phone rang at lunchtime on the following Wednesday, I expected to see Becky's name pop up on the screen with an update on how her trip to Crete had gone. If not Becky, Cassie was the next possibility. When I saw the name of my friend, Paul, on the screen, I was a little disappointed first of all, then a little apprehensive that I was about to speak to him for the first time in almost two years.

"It's been a while, Dave mate," he said, cheerfully.

"I know, there's been just so much going on, I haven't had a chance to catch up, but it's great to hear your voice again. How's it going with you?"

"Not much changed. Still going really great with Jane. She's started dropping hints about us getting permanently hitched, so I don't think I'll be able to hold that one off for too long."

"She'll make an honest man out of you yet, Paul," I said with a tinge of sadness that my own marriage had hit such a huge iceberg. "Hey, we'll have to have a real catch up some time."

"That's why I decided to give you a call; to see if you fancied a beer or ten. You're not busy tonight, are you?"

"Er, no, I'm home alone at the moment, so, free to go where I want and do what I want..."

"To whoever you want," Paul added, with a chuckle.

Since Cassie's departure the previous Saturday, it had been a mix of her and Becky who had been occupying my mind. It wasn't a healthy mix as all it did was stir up a storm of anger, frustration and confusion inside me. Maybe a night out with Paul would be the perfect remedy to all my mental anguish at the moment. Someone who was not involved in any of my fetish sex games, in fact, someone who wasn't involved in any form of sex with me. A regular bloke, a regular night out drinking in a regular bar. What could be better?

"We could round up the others and head off to the casino for a night of beer and gambling. Ben's still into his casino systems, and not doing too bad as it happens, so he's there a few nights a week, and we could always see if Phil's allowed a night away from Dad duties."

As soon as Paul had mentioned the word, casino, the rest of what he'd said lost its meaning. Could I go into the casino again after all that had happened? That was where my trip to Casavana had begun. What if Madam Popescu was there during one of her regular visits? What if the promotion that had landed me in trouble was on? Back to the main question; what if Madam Popescu was there?

"Do you know, Paul, a trip to the casino sounds just what I need at the moment," I said, cheerfully. It seemed to take him by surprise. Was a part of me hoping the owner of both Casavana and the casino would be there?

"Oh, great. I didn't think it'd be that easy to convince you, mate, but yes. What if we meet for a bite to eat at The Smugglers Cave in a couple of hours, about seven. I'll give Phil and Ben a call to see if they're up for it."

"Sounds like a plan," I replied.

"And don't think you're getting away with telling us all what's going on with you and Becky, and where you went swanning off to for the last year or two."

So, I had a couple of hours to come up with a description of events based on the scant information Becky had given me about what she'd told people. Intending to drink plenty, I chose to go by taxi along the coastal road at the edge of town to the pub that Paul had suggested. It was only a short walk back into town to the casino. I didn't want to be the last to arrive, so I made sure I was there before seven 'o clock sitting at the bar reading the food menu.

In the relatively short time since I'd last seen all three of my friends, they had changed quite a bit. They all looked older, which was obvious, but they all, including Phil, looked a little more mature. Whether they acted with any more maturity was open to question as the first thing Phil said to me was:

"Didn't think you'd be the first of us to kick a girl out of bed."

My response was to smile, but I felt no humour.

It was Ben of all people who jumped in as my defence. "For fuck's sake, Phil, it's nothing to joke about."

He held his hands up in mock apology. "Come on, Benny, I thought you'd be glad I was off your case for once. But it's not a joke anyway, it's my way of showing concern." He still didn't sound serious.

"Best if you get it off your chest, mate," said Paul. "Get it over with now and tell us all the gory details."

"Yeah, like ... how the fuck did you lose someone like Becky?" Phil said. "She was way out of your league anyway, I think we're all agreed on that, but seriously, man, that was just so careless."

The story I came up with over the previous few hours since Paul had called me, was based on what I remembered Becky telling everyone. I tried to keep it as brief as I could and not give too much detail. I told them I'd got a bit jealous of Becky's personal trainer at the gym which had caused friction between us. Going to prison in the UK had taken its toll more than we'd realised, and when an opportunity came up for me to work abroad, we saw it as an opportunity to have a short cooling off period. The job lasted longer than I expected, and by the time I returned, we'd drifted further apart culminating in an argument the first night I got back. I told them we'd not completely broken up, but I made no mention of Cassie, who thankfully wouldn't be at the casino later as she'd left that job.

There were many flaws in the tale I'd spun, but what I told them seemed to satisfy them. They didn't even press me too much about the work I'd been doing; I told them it was concerning traffic management which I'd got through my qualifications to become a driving instructor. It was such a lame story, but it worked. As to the country I'd travelled to, I told them the truth making no secret of the fact I had spent most of my time in Siskovia Province. I was relieved and surprised at how easily I got away with it.

We had a few drinks at the pub, ordered burgers, and by nine, we strolled along the road to the infamous casino owned by Madam Popescu, the woman who had orchestrated my sexual hell for those harrowing eighteen months of my life.

I entered the plush gaming arena and breathed in the intoxicating smell of alcohol, food and feminine perfume. For a Wednesday night, there was no shortage of clientele. It wasn't absolutely bursting with life, but there were enough people there to give a reasonable party atmosphere. The sounds were uplifting to my ears also as slot machines jingled their jangly music, whirled their spinning reels and beeped and chimed loudly. There were occasional laughs and cheers accompanying wins or near misses, while, in the background, the sounds of soft, relaxing jazz music drifted into my ears.

I looked around to see if I could recognise any familiar faces amongst the croupiers, but it seemed there were none I could remember. It actually gave me a feeling of relief that there were none who would remember my humiliating night when I agreed to pay off my debt to Madam Popescu by spending two weeks in her prison in Siskovia Province. If only it had remained at two weeks.

The blinds were open in the office of Madam Popescu revealing a couple of people inside; but thankfully there was no sign of the owner. I found, no matter what other distractions were going on around, no matter how much Phil was trying to wind up Ben, my attention kept turning to that office.

"Come on Dave, mate," said Paul. "You look like you're out of practise with all this going out business. I don't know why you're fascinated with what's going on over there so much. There's plenty of shapely sights behind the bar and behind the gaming tables to drool over."

"Yeah, Dave, let's get you to the bar so you can feast your eyes on some nice big barmaid tits instead. We all know how sex starved you must be."

I looked sharply at Phil, there must have been panic or something in my eyes when I saw his reaction.

"Ok, mate, just pointing out what you could be leering at. Unless you got plenty of action in that Siskovia place you went to and the local cuisine you've come back to is no longer your favourite choice."

"What?" I had this momentary fear he knew all about my eighteen months of sexual arousal and continual denial.

"I've heard those East European girls are the most gorgeous stunners you can find anywhere in the world," he explained.

I quickly dismissed my paranoia; it was just Phil being Phil, but he was correct about how stunning those girls in Siskovia Province were.

"Yeah, the girls over there were something else," I said, laughing. "But, it takes a bit to get over Becky, she's a match for any of them, so, I'm not used to lusting after other women," I lied. "Maybe I need to start."

"Good man, good man," Phil said, slapping me on the back. He called to the barmaid and ordered four drinks.

I didn't want to look at other women, I wanted to look at Becky ... or Cassie. At that moment I didn't know which, although, every time I said the name of my wife, especially if it was to do with us being apart, my heart seemed to throb with loss. That was more painful than when my problems with Cassie came to mind. We had a couple more drinks before we headed to the gaming floor and watched Ben doing his stuff at the blackjack table, making a small profit but trying to not attract any attention doing it.

I couldn't rouse the interest to actually get involved in gambling myself. Considering the fact, it was gambling that got me into Casavana prison, and a couple of gambling errors that caused me more pain while I was in there, I didn't have a problem with it. I had no real desire to try my luck and was just happy to watch my friends at the tables.

Keeping an eye on the office was still hard to avoid, and my attention kept switching across to see what was going on in there. I didn't know what I was hoping to see, but the effect that night, in that office, almost two years ago had on me was hard to shake off. It was, after all, the place I'd been conned out of eighteen months freedom, so, just like the bedroom problems I was having with Cassie, this place was having a similar effect on me, but in a non-sexual way.

A little later when I was genuinely relaxing a little more and looking at the office less, I decided to change some cash into chips to have a flutter. But, when I passed the office on the way to the cashier, movement inside caught my eye. It was something my subconscious mind seemed to latch onto. Did I see something, or someone, very familiar? I veered off course away from the cashier's desk and approached the office window. There was another woman in there, and although I couldn't see her face as she had her back to the window, I knew exactly who it was. I even said her name aloud. "Becky?"

I was standing just a few feet away from the window, facing it and probably looking very suspicious. That was probably why one of the female hosts came over to me to diplomatically try to find out why I was acting a little out of the ordinary.

"Hi, I'm Sandy," she said, brightly. "Are you having a good time with us tonight, sir?" she asked.

I looked down at her, she was so petite. Somewhat shaken out of my trance, I gave her a nervous smile. "Oh, er, yes, I'm just here with some friends. It's my first visit for almost two years."

"Would you like me to find a table for you to join?" her tone was friendly, but untrusting.

I couldn't blame her for being suspicious of me as I was staring into the casino office. She had no idea I was the husband of the woman who was inside, looking through some paperwork as if she worked there. Was she working there? She hadn't told me, not while I was in Casavana, and not on the day she picked me up to bring me home. But, she had told me recently she had taken on a new, big client that she was excited about in her capacity as an accountant. Surely not.

"I'm sorry," I said to Sandy. "I must look a bit of a weirdo standing looking into the office."

"A little bit," she replied with a cute giggle, trying to keep everything light-hearted.

I laughed also. "No, that's my wife, Becky. Becky Emerson."

"Becky's your wife?" She sounded relieved.

"Yes, I'm David, she may not have mentioned me."

Having been distracted by Sandy and me conversing outside the office, Becky caught sight of us, and when she realised it was me, she came to the office door. "David. What are you doing here?"

"Night out with Paul and the others. A more relevant question; what are you doing here?"

Becky smiled at Sandy and came right out of the office closing the door behind her. "It's ok, Sandy, I'll just have a quick word with him."

"No problem, Becks, turns out you're not a weirdo after all," Sandy said, giving me a wink. She smiled, and acting much more relaxed, patted my arm and left us.

"So, I take it this is the big new client you've got?" I said, when we had moved to a quiet part of the floor.

"I planned on telling you after you got out of Casavana, David. It was meant to be a big surprise for you on our first night together when you came home."

"And instead, I got a different surprise." I couldn't help getting in another dig, I was unable to let it go, and why should I?

"I know I messed everything up, but I promise you it was my intention to tell you then," she said, choosing to ignore my jibe. "It was meant to be a nice big surprise for you. Yes, I've got a very big contract working for Tashrina Popescu, keeping the accounts for her in all her casinos and even her other leisure activities."

"You mean she has her other activities registered as legitimate businesses?"

"Of course she does. Everything she does business wise is legitimate, and with me as her chief accountant in the UK, I make sure everything stays that way."

It didn't surprise me Becky had managed to get a big lucrative contract with the very rich Madam Popescu, she was very good at her job, and they did seem to hit it off from the moment they met. But I was surprised that I was happy about her working for the woman who had enjoyed giving me such a hard time.

"You've had lots of times to tell me, even when we spoke on the phone last week you could have told me," I said.

"I did mention it again during that call, but you never asked me about it. Besides, I think I still wanted to tell you at the right time so we could celebrate it together ... maybe that right time would have been when we'd got over everything that's gone wrong between us."

I understood her reasoning and nodded my head in agreement. It also gave me a lift that she even mentioned the possibility of us getting over our problems. "So, how long have you actually been working for her?"

"It was about three months before the end of your time in Casavana. We'd been getting quite friendly, chatting and exchanging emails, and I think we were getting on so well together ... I suppose sharing the same sexual leanings helped. She knew I was an accountant and when her last contract came up for renewal, she asked if I was interested."

"Do you have to go over to Siskovia Province?"

"I haven't been over there yet for work. I'm not really able to deal with her business stuff in her country; too many differences with the way they do things, plus there's the language problem. But, I will probably go over there to work with her when I need her for her UK businesses, you know, when she's not able to come here. Fingers crossed for the future, though, I'd love to get into working on her businesses in Siskovia."

"Sounds really good. I'm happy for you." It sounded such a lame and distant thing to say to my wife. It wasn't like we were divorced or anything. "Oh, how was your holiday?"

"It was ok, the weather was a bit warmer than here, but it wasn't summer weather, and it was only four nights." There was little enthusiasm in her words.

"I'm glad you had time to get away even for a short break." The conversation was starting to feel a bit awkward.

OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers
12