David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish it wasn't like this, David," Becky suddenly said, leaning close to me and kissing my lips.

I didn't push her away, but my response wasn't enthusiastic. "I think I need more time, Becky."

"I understand," she said, smiling sadly at me. "Are you still seeing Cassie?"

"Yes, I am," I replied, decisively.

Her smile never wavered, and I realised, even though we were still married, she was accepting that I was continuing to see, and sleep with, another woman. She truly was making an effort to keep us together. I was still angry with her, but in a less emotional way, if that was possible. I had feelings for Cassie who was a lovely woman who was gentle and kind and caring, but the feelings for Becky and her cruelty still rested deep within myself. I needed more time.

"But she's not around tonight?"

"Er no," I answered, a little less decisively. "I see her mostly at weekends, only occasionally during the week, but not tonight with me going out with Paul and the others."

"Looks like we're both on our own then," she said, showing the hint of a grin. She reached up and placed a hand on the side of my face. "Let's not leave it too long to have a proper talk, David." She stood on her toes and gave me a peck on the lips followed by a quick hug before turning away.

My penis was beginning to stir without any restriction, and I believe if I'd suggested she came back to the apartment, she would have agreed, but I wasn't going to give in. Not just yet.

As she walked away, she looked back with a sexy grin on her gorgeous face. "And don't spy on me through the office window or it'll be a couple of burly doormen who'll be over to see you next time, not sweet little Sandy."

Before Phil appeared, Becky was already back in the office with the door closed and the blinds drawn to. "Who was that you were getting well in with?" he asked.

"Oh, just a girl I knew from my driving instructor days," I answered.

Apparently, none of them knew Becky was now working here; probably best keep it that way, I thought.

"Dirty bastard," he said, slapping me on the back. "I always knew you took other currencies as payment for teaching the ladies. You know, the physical kind."

"Sometimes, Phil, you talk such a load of crap."

"Well, if you didn't, you missed out on a lot of good opportunities."

By now he had his arm around my shoulder and was dragging me back to the blackjack table where Ben was playing. I'd forgotten all about buying chips and decided to not bother playing at all. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a stack of casino chips in front of him and a small group watching and cheering him on. Paul was one of them.

"There he is," Paul said, cheerfully when he saw me. "He's up two fifty on the night, lucky sod."

"Make that two lucky sods," Phil replied. "Just caught him with his tongue down the throat of one of his ex-driving school pupils." He had seen no such thing.

A couple of hours later, a taxi took the four of us back to our respective homes. I was first to be dropped off, and considering I'd been drinking for a few hours, a combination of a meal plus additional snacks, I didn't feel too intoxicated. I climbed the steps to the top floor and was surprised to see light glowing from under the door to the apartment. Becky?

Inside, I was given a massive surprise when I saw Cassie seated on the sofa watching tv. It seemed, once again, she had changed her mind about being unable to cope with my fetishes. She switched off the tv, stood up and faced me from the other side of the sofa. There was no smile on her face, but a stern, authoritative look surveyed me where I stood.

"What time do you call this?" she said, firmly.

"What?" I was confused.

"You've been out all evening, and you turn up now. Where have you been?"

"Er, I was out with some friends. I didn't expect you ..."

"I don't remember you saying anything about going out tonight with your friends," she interrupted, moving around the sofa to approach me.

"I didn't think you were coming here tonight," I said, completely thrown by her sharpness.

"I changed my mind."

"I'm sorry, Cassie, I didn't expect ..."

"I don't care what you did or did not expect. Go in the bedroom, take off your clothes and bring the cane out here to me."

Despite my utter confusion, my penis began to stir, it was growing quickly, and fearing she would cave and change her mind, I obeyed, going quickly to the bedroom and stripping naked. Picking up the cane which was leaning against the wall next to the chest of drawers, I turned to leave the bedroom only to be confronted by Cassie in the doorway.

"Change of plan. Give me the cane, go back in and lay face down on the bed. I will give you six strokes to add to the six I gave you the other night. This is what you get when you go out with your friends without checking with me that it's ok. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Cassie." I lay face down on the bed, my penis erect beneath me. What the fuck had come over her. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, but, what the fuck!

The cane landed hard on my bottom; a deliciously painful stroke that awakened the bruising from the weekend. "One!" she announced.

The second stroke landed with a swish and a crack; this one lower, landing in the sweet spot at the tops of my legs, oh! That one hurt even more. My penis throbbed beneath me. "Two!"

Then followed the remaining four strokes, each one hard, not Madam Popescu hard, but enough to give me stinging stripes of pain across my bottom, especially the ones that hit the exact locations of the previous strokes. She counted each one, coldly. As the sixth landed, she threw the cane to the floor and climbed onto the bed, quickly stripping off her clothes. I rolled onto my back, and with one smoothly elegant motion, she straddled my penis, easing it slowly and serenely into her warm wet pussy. She moaned as she felt the rigid member enter her, and she rested her hands on my stomach as she savoured its delights.

"Oh, David, that feels so good." The stern voice had gone, her eyes were closed and her back was straight as she pushed down on my stomach with her hands to ease up from my penis. The downward movement had her moaning again with an added shudder vibrating through her.

For me, I was savouring the ecstatic feelings I was experiencing. My bottom was still throbbing with a delicious stinging sensation while my penis throbbed and pulsated with the pleasure only sexual union can give. As Cassie really got into her rhythm, moving so sensually up and down on my rigid penis, I began to move with her, enjoying every pleasure the soft, smooth friction gave. I could feel her legs shaking at my sides as she used my penis to pleasure her pussy. My own pleasure was rising within me, and I could feel the pair of us were slowly grinding ourselves towards a peak. My upward thrusts were becoming more desperate as that wonderful, yearned for moment of release grew stronger and closer. Cassie was becoming even more agitated and frantic in her growing pleasure, and I knew we were both close to the finale. The moment of release came, and I lifted my hips from the bed almost tossing Cassie into the air. The animalistic sounds of orgasm rent the air from both our mouths as wave after wave of pleasure wracked through our bodies in unison with our continued thrusts.

Jet after jet of sperm spurted inside Cassie's pussy as my orgasm unfolded, gradually weakening and slowing. Cassie's strength also lessened, as did the frantic movements, and within a short time, she relaxed and fell forward on top of me, resting her head on my shoulder. We stayed connected; my penis, still remaining partially erect, refusing to relinquish its place deep inside this wonderful woman. The slightest movement from me drew an extra moan of pleasure and a slight shudder from my partner. I moved again and this time an extra jolt of pleasure rippled through me as well. There was still more to come and we moved together for some more minutes before realising the time for total rest had come.

As we lay together in silence, my mind was racing rather than resting. What was going on with Cassie? She'd left four days earlier, making it clear she couldn't continue with my fetishes, only to return tonight and give my bottom a caning on top of the one she said she hated doing. Rather than looking forward to more of the same, I was fully expecting I would get the same speech I got the morning after the last time. It wouldn't work if it continued like this; me not knowing whether she was going to repeat the performance again, or not. It was these thoughts that gave me a restless night, albeit in Cassie's lovely arms.

Coming next in Chapter 7: When an unexpected visitor turns up, an odd suggestion takes me by surprise.

12