David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 09

Story Info
I confront Becky, but get a shock at her response.
3.7k words
4.2
6.2k
3

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 9

I reached the top of the staircase and stood outside the apartment door, key in hand. I could hear the sound of music coming from inside, probably Becky's idea to show nothing untoward had gone on in there. I was expecting her to be casual about everything, pretending she'd had no visitors but with a nervousness about her that would give her away. Summoning the courage, I put the key in the door, turned it and pushed the door open.

"David!" Becky shrieked, jumping from the sofa and looking at me.

Her arms were raised high in the air and all I saw was genuine joy in her face.

"Hi," I said, with less enthusiasm and more suspicion.

"What are you doing back tonight? I wasn't expecting you."

She ran over to me and flung her arms around me. I hugged her back; it felt so good. This wasn't what I expected, and it disturbed my focus. Another speech had been forming in my mind to launch at a guilty looking Becky, but she was acting genuinely pleased and surprised to see me ... with no evidence of guilt; nothing to hide. I was confused.

"There was no point in me staying another night up there," I answered.

She pulled a sad face as she released me and stepped back to listen. "Aw, didn't turn out good?"

"Depends," I answered.

"You've left her for good and you've chosen me," she said happily, but with humour.

"Is that what you want?" My response was a little subdued.

Becky frowned. "Is everything ok, David?"

"It was, until I got out of the taxi downstairs."

"Why, what happened?"

Did she really not know, or had she been taking acting classes? "I saw Josh driving away."

"Josh?"

"Josh."

"Josh with the broken nose?"

"The very same," I said, looking for any tell-tale signs of deceit in her eyes. I saw only confusion which was slowly turning to anger.

"Ok, David, what I'm about to tell you, I don't want you to freak out."

"For fuck's sake, Becky, what are you about to tell me?"

She put both hands up to calm me. "Please stay calm, but ... Josh has been following me."

"Following you? As in stalking you? For how long?" I was shocked.

"Since you broke his nose and threw him out the apartment. Well, it started about two weeks after, once the black eyes had faded."

"What's he been doing? Has he been spying you?"

"Following me, parking outside Gina's apartment, and apparently from tonight, outside this apartment, too. He's followed me to the casino when I've worked in there ..."

"Have you been to the police?"

"What'll they do?"

"Stalking is a big thing now, Becky, it's recognised more as a serious crime. That's how these weirdos end up murdering people."

"And what if the police ask how it all started, and I tell them about your altercation with him and how you broke his nose and they come and arrest you because you've been in prison before."

"The prison thing was a driving offence and had nothing to do with him."

"If he tells them you assaulted him, with your prison record they're automatically going to be on his side."

"I found him naked with my wife and he became aggressive; you already said yourself the police wouldn't be interested."

"I might be wrong so I'm not taking the chance."

"You need to tell them."

"No, David, I'm sorting this out myself."

"How?"

Becky was silent for a moment, it seemed she did have something up her sleeve but didn't want to tell me. "I will deal with this in my own way," she said calmly and assuredly. "You really don't have to worry about it. You know he's just a coward, so he'll be too scared to do anything serious."

"When I saw him outside driving away, I was worried you and him ..."

Becky frowned. "Is that why you came home a day early? To try to catch me out?"

"No!" I protested. Now it was my turn to hold up my hands. "I didn't tell you I was coming home because I wanted to surprise you and to tell you, Cassie and I have split up. Nothing else, I promise."

The glimmer of a smile grew on Becky's face. "Something must have happened for you to come home early. Even if you split up amicably, you surely would have spent the day sightseeing in Edinburgh together; there'd have been no harm in that."

I looked down sheepishly. "She saw the cane marks on my arse."

"Oh, no," she said, wincing. "Did you forget you had stripes?"

"Completely." I smiled. "If one of them hadn't formed a small scab, then cracked and bled on the bed, I would still be there."

"Poor David." Becky rubbed my arm.

"I was going to end it anyway. I knew it wasn't going to work out with her, I just wanted to be sure."

"Did she discover the marks before you screwed her?" she asked bluntly.

I gave a derisory laugh. "She found out just after I gave her an oral orgasm, but seconds before I was about to get the same from her."

"Oh, poor David. You always seem to lose out, even with a girl who doesn't do tease and denial." Becky laughed aloud and hugged me again.

The image of the car driving off again flashed through my mind, I couldn't let it go. "Why didn't you tell me about Josh if he's been following you?"

"I've told you, he's my problem," she said, tiresomely. "I brought it on myself with my own stupidity, so I will sort him out."

"You're not going to confront him?"

"Oh, I've already confronted him, and it didn't work. I told you he approached me that first time asking to get back with me and I refused. After that, I noticed him following me; that's when I told him to back off, but he continued. He came into the casino during an afternoon only a couple of weeks ago, he must have followed me there, and stared at me through the office window."

"Is that why Sandy came over to me the night when I first saw you in the office."

"Yes, they were keeping an eye on me after what had happened. It was only a few days before you turned up at the office window that Josh was caught doing the same thing. I saw him and called a couple of the doormen to come and throw him out, so I suppose they were looking out for me."

"Ok, I know you said you're dealing with it yourself, but you still could have told me."

"You know now, and I promise you, there is nothing more to tell." She reached up and placed both her hands on the sides of my face to hold eye contact. "Don't worry about it. It will be sorted, I promise you."

Having learned over the last couple of years how devious Becky could be, the words she spoke hinted at that deviousness in action again. Because of it, I did feel relaxed about Josh and the potential danger of his stalking activities, and my mind returned to the decisions of my own I had to make.

But I still felt the need to get the last word in: "Just be careful, Becky."

"I will."

"So, any problems with the new guests arriving?" I asked.

Becky's smile was mixed with a frown. "Seriously, is that all you want to talk about?"

"Not really, I'd rather talk about us."

With the tv switched off, we settled down on the sofa with a bottle of wine. Not as close as I'd like to have been with Becky sitting at the far end, her legs tucked under her and leaning back against the chair arm so she could face me. I was sitting at the other end, not a great distance, but there was a gap, both literal and metaphorical that I knew I wanted to close.

"So, what are your thoughts about us, David," she asked, taking a sip from her glass.

Even dressed in baggy shorts and T-shirt, she was as sexy as hell, and the provocative way she asked such a simple question had my penis stirring in my pants.

"Before I went up to Edinburgh, I think I had finally come to terms with everything. Although I can't forget about the injustice of it all and the harrowing time I endured, which I still feel you were seventy five per cent responsible for, going up there to see Cassie was the right thing for me to do to confirm what was brewing in my mind."

"I'll accept fifty one per cent," she said with a smirk. "And did it work?"

"I'll give you sixty per cent. Yes, I think so."

"You think so? And fifty three is my final offer."

I shook my head. "Bad choice of words. I know it worked, and I know what I want. Fifty five and I'll go no lower."

Another sip of wine showed me how calm and in control Becky was. I was the one who had been badly done to, and yet it was I who felt like the naughty schoolboy accepting his wrongdoing and explaining he wouldn't do it again. But that was one of the things I loved about her; it was that personality that led to the games we played, as long as they stayed as games -- fun games.

"So, what was it that was brewing in your mind? What do you want for us, moving forward," she asked.

"I want to get back to what it was like before Casavana."

"How long before Casavana?"

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Do you want to get back to just before Casavana when we played our games with Gina and Liam, or do you want to go back before then when it was just the two of us playing our games with no-one else involved. Or do you want to go back even further to a mostly vanilla time just after we got together?"

"No, not that far back. I'm thinking, the games we played with Gina and Liam were good. In hindsight, I think that was the level that was right for us; it was the perfect dynamic. I'd love to go back to that, to just how things were, then."

"You know if we were to restart everything from that point, it wouldn't be enough for either of us. The games can never go back to exactly how they were. You know that, right?"

"Why not?"

"That experience you had in Casavana is not going away any time soon. You will be affected by that for a long time, you may never recover. You may never want to recover."

"I hated it and I never want to experience it again," I insisted.

"You have changed much more than you realise, David, and I guarantee, even you wouldn't be satisfied to just go back to the level we were at."

"I just want things to be as they were without Casavana, or prisons, having any part of it."

"Ok, let me put this to you: Did you enjoy being caned by Gina last week?"

"I suppose so," I answered reluctantly.

"How many strokes was it?"

"Twenty five."

"Would you have liked her to carry on?"

"I could have taken more."

"Would you have liked me to have been there to watch?"

"Yes, of course I would."

"Would you have liked other women to have been there watching, women you didn't even know?"

My penis was stirring even more as those thoughts began to grow in my imagination. "Yes, I suppose."

"Would you have liked the cane strokes to have been harder?"

"Yes," I answered, I was feeling very turned on now.

"Would you have liked Madam Popescu to have been the one caning you?"

My eyes locked onto Becky's; I was so turned on by the thought of being strapped to the bench in the punishment room at Casavana with Madam Popescu ruthlessly swishing her cane before delivering a sixty stroke punishment to my bare bottom. "Yes," I answered, quietly.

"Would you have liked to have watched Liam fucking me on a nice comfy bed right in front of you while you were being caned?"

I had to think about that one as the face of Josh sprung to my mind ... but Liam, that thought sat easier in my mind and I found my penis reacting even further. "Yes, Becky."

"And while me, Gina and Liam went off for a few days of sex together, would you have liked to be sent out into that cold yard to carry bricks on the same days knowing we were away fucking each other's brains out?"

I remained silent while I processed what Becky was saying to me. My penis was fully erect and I knew what she was getting at, what her argument was; I was going to need more than what we had before Casavana. "Yes," I answered. I felt defeated despite it all being just words.

"That experience of Casavana has affected you and raised the bar in the games we need to play."

"What are you suggesting?"

"We've been apart for over two months, and I've also had a lot of time to think about everything that happened. I've also had some deep conversations with Gina who has helped me an awful lot while I've been staying with her. The main thing that came out of it was that the game got way out of control, and before you jump in, I'll hold my hands up and accept, I was the driving force behind us pushing deeper and deeper until we were in too deep to do anything about it. We were carried away by strong currents and we nearly drowned."

"I nearly drowned; you had your life jacket on." I couldn't resist jumping in to remind her of that, but she didn't need reminding.

"Ok, David, that's true, but we have to get past who's to blame if we are to move on."

I nodded my head; she was right.

"We have to take what happened as an education; an ongoing journey that we're on where we learn our lessons and grow stronger from them. I don't think we can go back to how things were with just Gina and Liam being involved. Of course, they still have a big part to play in our games, but we both need more than that now."

"How can we have more than that without me going to femdom prison for eighteen months again?"

"I don't know ... yet," Becky answered, then grinned. "But you know how my mind works, David; I will come up with something."

I was a little worried by that. "I don't want you going off throwing me to the wolves again without me having any say in anything."

"I know that, David. It's the most important lesson I learned from all this. But for our games to work ..."

"Our games, not your games." I emphasised the words 'our' and 'your'.

"Yes, - our -- games," she re-emphasised. "For our games to work, to truly take control of your orgasms and your punishments, I must have complete authority when we play, but I accept, I must also have your consent. If we get back to all this, I promise, anything I think of that pushes us beyond the level we are playing at, I will thoroughly consult with you, first. I promise I will not surprise you with anything that we haven't done before." She laughed. "I know you spent eighteen months in Casavana, so you've done that before, so I'll take all prison sentences out of that statement. Anything of that sort we will fully discuss first."

"Ok, I like it so far," I said.

"I know there have been certain things I've said to you that have annoyed you since you've been back. Like when I've talked about me asking you to trust me."

"I know we have to stop digging up stuff about what went on, but that word 'trust' does niggle inside my head. It's a difficult thing now for me to trust you in the games, but I know I have to try. As you say, if we are to play games where you have all the power, I have to trust you. Maybe it's something I'll have to work on." I laughed. "Maybe I need to trust you to earn my trust by you being trustworthy."

Becky smiled at my jumble of words, but I'm sure she knew what I meant. She brushed her mass of untidy dark hair behind her head as she slid across the sofa towards me. The gap between us, the physical and metaphorical one closed and she snuggled up to me.

"So, does this mean we're back together?" I asked.

She looked up at me, our faces inches apart, oh, she was so beautiful. "Not yet, but we are close."

I frowned, but I was unable to resist that look in her eyes. She slowly unbuckled my belt and undid the top button of my jeans. Next, her soft smooth fingers pulled the zip down and slipped her hand inside my shorts wrapping her hand around my mostly erect penis, quickly massaging it to full erection.

"You've had an emotional weekend after being with Cassie, not to mention the powerful afternoon you had with me and Gina in her dungeon. We've had a good chat about where you're up to and what I'm seeing, but I'd like us to sit on it for the next few days before deciding how to pick things up again."

She was slowly stroking my penis and then the neck kissing began. I slipped my jeans and shorts down to fully release myself and to give her full access to my now throbbing member. I didn't have the strength or concentration to respond to her comments, I was ready to agree to anything she said -- within reason -- I was determined to keep a large measure of control this time. But the pleasure her delicate hand was giving my penis was taking over every inch of my being. That and the neck nibbling. Her hand strokes were getting quicker as the pleasure increased and precum oozed from the end. She rubbed the palm of her hand over the head to use the thick smooth liquid to assist her hand strokes. It made the feeling even more ecstatic and the approach to climax even quicker. It wasn't long before moans were being uttered from my mouth as that incredible moment approached. I was so close, I couldn't hold back and then the orgasm hit, sending waves of ultimate pleasure through my groin and the rest of my body.

Accompanying those waves of ecstatic joy, spurts of creamy sperm shot upwards onto my shirt, Becky's arm and her hand. She giggled as she continued stroking, urging every last drop of pleasure and juice to spurt over and over until the final trickle left my satisfied penis.

I sank back on the sofa with Becky still nuzzled up to me after wiping the sperm from her hand onto the front of my shirt. How I had managed eighteen months without such a simple but incredible pleasure was frightening to think of. But it did make me think what a sensational experience it had been, to suffer such a torture for so long. It really made me appreciate just how amazing it was to enjoy an orgasm. With talk of starting it all up again with Becky, and returning to suffering denial again was also an exciting prospect, as long as the periods of denial didn't become excessive like before.

Becky's voice broke my train of thought. "There's something I have to tell you that you may find interesting," she said, her head still snuggled under my chin.

"Oh, what's that?" My suspicions always rose when she said something like that.

"Madam Popescu's coming to visit the casino on Wednesday and is staying for a week."

My heart missed a beat and a sudden feeling of fearful joy rose within me. She must have read my diary by now and discovered everything I'd said about her, her guards and the prison.

"Would you like to go and meet her again?" Becky asked after a few seconds of my silence.

"I'd be terrified," I laughed.

"You're not her prisoner anymore, David. You'd be speaking to her as an equal."

"I will never be her equal." I was still laughing.

"She's a lovely person outside of the prison setting, you know."

"I'm sure she is."

"So, do you want to meet her?"

"Maybe."

"She's running the promotion again." Becky pushed herself off me to look at my anguished face.

"No fucking way!" I exclaimed, which drew a big grin from Becky.

"I thought you'd say that. But, just for the record, if you did want to try it, I wouldn't do anything to interfere this time. I wouldn't go behind your back, I absolutely promise."

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12