All Comments on 'David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 09'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, I didn't think David could get any more ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ffs don't trust the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If they are going to increase the level still further, then consent needs to be totally withdrawn. Otherwise it will always be David who has the final say so and therefore the power in the relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Moth go to the light with the same thrill with which David looks for darkness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor David. He needs help, and now he's fully under Becky's control again. I would think that such a traumatic experience as his last 20 months in prison would cause him to go cold turkey...but I guess not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprise? I guess we will be 100% disappointed. David will not gamble and will not be arrested and will not go to Casavana. Even if somehow he ended there with the consent it wouldn't be the same. So no. Not a good direction. We are all disappointed. Surprise? Maybe one of the guards will be there. Justyna or someone other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story on literotica. Exploring the thoughts and emotions of a masochist mind, with writing talent that reached the reader with a very real feel. Hope the story never is really resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi OllyT, my first comment on the new book. Big tip of the cap. I was the one who posted the comment on the previous book about how hard it would be to resolve everything after David was in prison so long. Well, you have outdone yourself. This is excellent! You continue to raise the bar for plot development in erotica. I love how David has developed in this book, and I really look forward to seeing where things go with Becky and the prison. I think most of us are relishing each chapter (anonies stop the whining!). I am only sad knowing we are now quickly approaching the end. Please, please continue to write installments in your David and Becky series. It has given your readers so much joy for the past year or so. Once again you are proving your place among the greats in this genre. THANK YOU!

Realman12Realman12over 1 year ago

The probable surprise most likely would be that the suspension of the sentence have been removed by some tricky games between Popescu and Becky and David is arrested and sent to Casavana prison again for years! Then the prison term increased more by more tricks while Becky is back with both Liam and Josh.

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 1 year ago

Excellent. Now I'm wondering who or what this extra surprise is. Becky is working on rebuilding David's trust, which is very important. If he doesn't trust her, he will fight against every single thing she tries to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

time to grab his balls back and get the hell out if dodge it will only turn bad for him can he really believe that Becky is not still with Josh i am sure some time he will be restrained and Josh will just magically appear and then the shit will hit and he will get most of it on him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Becky is such a schemer, it would be great if she worked something out with Madam P to send Josh to Casavana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Josh is working for Popescu. The surprise is for f..ot David to suck his d..ck, so he can fck David's wife Becky, while f..ot David watches and then he f..cks him in the a..rse. We know that these what ollyt likes. I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The suprise is madam P is releasing the book to public and auther needs to there for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Becky is such a schemer, it would be great if she worked something out with Madam P to send Josh to Casavana."

My thoughts as well. That fir well with her stating that she will deal with Josh herself, with there being someone at the Casino that would be a surprise for David, with her trying to rebuild trust with David. Plus she has experience as she did the same thing before to David.

That might be very well be where the story is headed. Though from a reader's perspective it might be even more fun if she actually sends both Josh and David to prison.

slv4herslv4herover 1 year ago

Love how you so throughly explore David’s brain. I keep waiting to see if their will be an unveiling of Becky’s true mind. I don’t think we are seeing it yet. I hope it is more sadistic than David even thought. In the meantime there is nothing to stop Bet and Gina from making David carry bricks all day or night while under surveillance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Through all this book, many readers, including me, feel like screaming at David to just run away. While the story keeps drawing him closer to danger again and again. Many (again including me) are speculating about possible plausible continuations of the story. Both already hold for previous episodes (well, the latter only for this book, as he wouldn't have had a chance to run away from prison).

Clearly that the author manged to engage the readers, to create a lot of suspense.

Another aspect that engages readers (after all, most readers of these stories will have an interest in femdom) is that is that the story might hit an "uncanny valley" for them: What Becky does to David is clearly out of the way of what readers would want to happen in their own life. But since it is a slow progression, not instant destruction the moment they meet, it is also not outright in the realm of the impossible that a reader might find themselves in a similar situation one day. So in addition to the suspense, the author also manages to put some fear into their readers, similar to how the author of a horror story would, even though this is not a story in the horror genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Admiral Ackbar said it best

IT'S A TRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I keep hoping that he will get a double bull whipping by both Madame P. & Becky that puts him into subspace as a grand finale to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am enjoying where this is going i found the prison way too long but i am enjoying the sadistic torture with becky and hope she becomes cruel once more. I know this is filed under non consant, but i do prefer when its consensual even its manipulative.

ArtswitchArtswitchover 1 year ago

Sometimes Becky makes sense, but credible dom sub relationships need to protect both partners. David does not feel he has gained from the casavana stay, he feels hurt. She is not acknowledging that. Both of them are not very good about needing normal life not just soankings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous