David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 10

Story Info
Becky’s three stages to our recovery.
6.2k words
4.1
5.5k
3

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
317 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with and without the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 10

Becky reminded me with a phone call on Wednesday morning that today was the day Madam Popescu was arriving from Siskovia Province to visit her casinos. I didn't need the reminder as I couldn't think of anything else since Becky had gone back to Gina's flat two days earlier.

I think my biggest fear was Madam Popescu's response to reading the diary I'd written. A major secret I'd kept from her was that Elena had given me internet access to contact Cassie during my final few months of incarceration. No doubt that was against the law for me to have done that, and fearing what would happen if she discovered that little deception gave me cause for concern.

Over the last couple of days, I had toyed with the idea of inviting my friends along for the evening; protection maybe? But each time I considered it, I came to the same conclusion that it may complicate things and even risk the truth slipping out of what really happened when I disappeared for eighteen months. Becky was doing a lot of accountancy stuff now for Madam Popescu and being extremely well paid for it. The contract she had entered into with the casino owner was very lucrative and would improve even more when Becky learned more about the accounts and finance rules in Siskovia. She would be able to work on all the businesses of Madam Popescu that were solely run in her own country, something she had told me was her aim.

Becky was working in the casino from just after lunchtime and staying there until the evening, so she suggested I arrived for the grand reunion around nine. As spring was just starting, I had more work to do around the apartment gardens which was always something that relaxed me, so that was how I spent most of my day, that and chatting with a very talkative guest staying at the property.

Late afternoon, I made myself a quick meal and was in the shower by seven feeling more and more nervous. I kept telling myself to relax as I had nothing to fear from the meeting; I had served my time, excessive though it was, and I was merely meeting the woman who was my wife's work colleague. If only it was as simple as that; I couldn't get it out of my head that she was my jailer who had sought to punish me severely while at her prison. She was the woman who had looked at my nakedness while chained to the floor of her office and had me fastened down to a bench, also naked, while she beat me mercilessly with a cane. She was more than just my wife's work colleague; she was the woman who had ripped every shred of self respect from me during my time in Casavana. She had even talked me into exposing my innermost thoughts of my time spent there through writing my story for her. She was a woman to be feared. But I also had a perverse excitement at the prospect of seeing her again.

I entered the casino just before nine as if I was a normal punter. The first thing I noticed was the sign, up in flashing lights, inviting anyone wishing to expose themselves to the almost risk free promotion offered by the casino owner. Seeing that sign did stir up some unpleasant memories, but I had no inclination to take on the challenge again. I made my way across to the office and noticed the blinds were drawn. Having no intention of knocking on the door, I went into the bar, ordered myself a nice cold beer and sent Becky a text letting her know I was there.

Rather than replying, Becky came out to find me sitting on a stool with my back to the bar holding the drink in my hand. She looked stunning dressed in a short, tight dress, something that was noticed by many eyes that fixed on her and then followed her as she approached. It always gave me such a kick when that happened, like now, especially when she reached me and kissed me on the lips.

"May I join you?" she asked, sitting on the stool beside me. Her formal request was in keeping with her smart, sophisticated look, but spoken in a light-hearted way.

"Can I get you something?"

"G and T for me, Sophie," she said directly to the busty girl behind the bar as if I'd just vanished.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Sophie asked, confirming I had suddenly become invisible.

"My husband, David."

I smiled and nodded my head.

"You are a lucky guy," the barmaid said, as she set about preparing Becky's drink.

"It looks like the big boss lady has turned up," I said to Becky, looking at the promotion sign.

"She has, and she's looking forward to seeing you again."

"Why? She treated me like she hated my guts in her prison and wanted to make my life a living hell."

The look on my face that accompanied my outburst must have exposed all of my confused feelings about the meeting as Becky chuckled. "You really are nervous about seeing her again, aren't you?"

"No, of course not," I lied.

"You are," she said poking me playfully in the ribs. "She's not going to drag a whipping bench into the middle of the gaming floor and order you to strip naked for a public caning."

"More's the pity," I said, attempting humour, which never succeeded when I was nervous.

"Ooh, many a true word spoken in jest," she said, leaning right into me. "That would bring the crowds in."

"Definitely jest, not truth," I insisted.

The gin and tonic was placed on the bar and I handed a ten pound note across to Sophie. "On the house," she said, taking the note from my hand. "But I'll take the tip." She winked at me.

"Come on," said Becky, getting off the stool and picking up her drink. "Let's go and face your fears and meet ... the big boss lady. The sooner you get this over with the better; I can feel the tension oozing from you.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes, it is."

She kissed my lips again, inciting more lustful glances from some people around the bar. It was another lift to my ego, something I needed to give me the strength to approach the office of my most recent tormentor. Becky gave the door a couple of light taps with her knuckles before confidently pushing it open and stepping inside. Three people were already in there: one of the burly doormen, one of the lovely croupiers and the woman herself, Tashrina Popescu. They looked at the pair of us as we entered, but mostly it was me, the newcomer, that drew their attention.

"Mr Emerson," said Madam Popescu, pleasantly, "how lovely to see you again, please come in."

Her pleasant greeting took me completely by surprise; it was more like being welcomed by an old friend who I'd not seen for a while. I even felt a moment of confusion as I looked at the tall, elegant woman, wondering if I'd imagined my time in Casavana held under her cruel control. Had she really seen me naked, chained to the floor of her office? Did she really cane me in front of a large group of women? Did she really try to avoid saving me from an extra two and a half years in her prison when Elena appealed for an increase in my sentence?

"Madam Popescu," I said, less pleasantly, although I was pleased she didn't get too familiar by using my first name or asking me to call her Tashrina.

Although she had the merest of smiles on her face, she held on to that cool, aloofness that set her above those around her. She was dressed in a tight fitting, sleeveless maroon dress. Her black hair, as always, silkily smooth, a neatly cut fringe with straight back and sides barely reaching her shoulders. Two perfectly aligned maroon streaks ran down the left side of her hair, it was as though the dye had been administered to each individual hair to ensure accuracy.

"You may leave us," she said to the pair who had been at her side. "Please sit down, David, I've been looking forward to having a little chat about things."

I glanced at Becky who seemed quite relaxed as she moved a chair in my direction. I couldn't help feel an interrogation was about to begin; my head was still reminding me of the times I stood quaking with fear before this woman.

"How has it been for you since leaving Casavana?" she asked.

What the fuck was I supposed to say with Becky standing right beside me? I've had a great time since punching my wife's boyfriend on the nose and throwing the pair of them out of my house. Oh, and I went on to shag your ex-employee, Cassie, for the last couple of months, you know, the one who resigned because she discovered what an evil, sadistic bitch you are.

"Er, I suppose it's been quite difficult getting my head around what's gone on," was my actual answer, which I spoke with unavoidable nervousness.

"It's ok, David," Becky said, encouragingly. "Tashrina knows all about Josh and what happened when we got home. She knows we've been separated."

"Being held in prison can change people, Mr Emerson, especially a prison like mine and with the treatment you endured." Madam Popescu spoke with unexpected compassion. Rather than endearing me to the woman, it showed how systematically sadistic was her nature. "Your wife tells me you are at last coming to terms with your incarceration and ready to get back to your normal life."

"Yes, I think I'm slowly getting there."

"I want to thank you for the excellent account you wrote for me regarding your stay in my prison. I have read it once through, but will read it again and use it as a basis for other guests of my facility whether they have applied for the fulfilment of their own desires or have been lawfully sentenced to spend time there to pay for their misdeeds. You certainly presented one of my other employees in a very favourable light."

I looked quizzically at her, wondering who she meant.

"Gina," she said. "Yes, I am so glad she works for me in one of my places of leisure. I thought, when I first met her, she had what it took to fit the position she holds, and having read more about her nature from your descriptions of the time before you arrived in Casavana, I have become even more enthralled by her. I believe she would make an ideal prison guard in the female domination side of Casavana."

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course, I am always on the look out for new talent."

"Have you asked her to go?"

"No, but something I may consider in the future if the need arises." She smiled at me as if sensing my unease. "But, back to your writing. I want to thank you for being so honest about everything."

"I was a bit worried about some of the things I said about you and the guards."

"No need, Mr Emerson. I asked for the truth from you, and the truth is what I got. If I had read page after page of how well treated you were and how much you loved us and how you appreciated the care we gave you, I would not have believed it. I expected harsh words from you, of course you had bad feelings towards us all. I wanted to read about your feelings and how you coped with what was arguably an extreme injustice; that's what I was looking."

"Oh, I'm glad you got what you wanted." I didn't know what else to say.

"The last few days in Casavana must have been terrifying for you," she said after a few moments in silence; her eyes piercing my soul.

It felt like she had the ability to read deeply into my mind which worried me because of the secret I was hiding. I tried to dismiss those thoughts as being nonsensical. The only way she could ever find out about the illegal internet connection I had been given by Elena before she turned against me, was if someone told her. That was never going to happen, Elena wouldn't tell her and I, wasn't going to mention it.

"You mean the attempt to keep me in Casavana for two and a half more years?"

"It was Elena who was behind that, you know. Nobody else. It was her job to look at all sentencing in all prisons, government and private, checking that prisoners were serving the correct length of time. Emphasis was placed on sex offenders, so she was not acting outside any set parameters when bringing your case to the attention of the judicial system."

Here my anger at the injustice rose within me. "She knew my supposed crime was only registered as a sex offence because it was a set up to make that extra six months you gave me legal." It wasn't a question, but a statement I made.

"You are correct, Mr Emerson. That is where she went above and beyond her job description. She absolutely knew you had committed no offence that even warranted the six extra months you were unfortunate enough to find yourself with. I must hold up my hands and admit responsibility for allowing that situation to arise. Never in my wildest dreams did I think a post would be created to check on sentencing. And neither did I think the person given the job would be Elena, the girl who developed an infatuation for you."

"What?" I was surprised Madam Popescu had brought that up. "I know some of the guards told me she was trying to keep me in prison because she wanted to keep me as a pet, but I thought they were just saying that to wind me up."

"Not at all. Elena developed quite a crush on you. She wanted to keep you in Casavana for her own pleasure."

I turned to Becky. "Did you know about that?"

She nodded her head. "Only after Tashrina told me when it all blew up," she replied.

"So, what's happening now, have you told Judge Olarescu? Is Elena not going to be fired for using her position to falsely increase prisoners' sentences for her own perverted reasons?"

"She is still doing the same job, unfortunately," answered Madam Popescu. "It gets worse," she added.

"Why?"

"She blames me for the collapse of her case."

"But you originally said you wouldn't speak on my behalf and go against her."

"Your lawyer did well defending you and bringing Dr Petran forward as a witness. I was put in a position where I had to speak out or I may have fallen foul of the law myself."

I was struggling to hold my anger back despite being in the presence of the woman who I still feared. "You would have seen me stay in your prison for an extra two and half years rather than stand up for truth and justice."

She spread her arms. "What can I say?"

"Fucking hell, Becky, why did you bring me here?" I tried to stand with the intention of leaving, but she reached out to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Please, David," she said, appealingly. "Please listen to Tashrina."

"That's ok," Madam Popescu said, raising a calming hand to Becky. "Mr Emerson, you may be interested to know, Elena has now focussed her attention on me."

That stopped my anger from bubbling up further as I looked quizzically at her.

"As I said, Elena blames me for losing you and is trying to push for an inquiry into my running of Casavana. It is all centred around my handling of the case in which you were given that six month sentence and you receiving more than the lawful sixty strokes during the caning you received."

Only for the fact it was Elena doing this, it gladdened my heart to hear Madam Popescu could face an investigation herself.

"I could lose control of Casavana if she proves her case."

"Is it likely?" I asked.

"I have to admit, it is unlikely; very unlikely. Her case is weak, and even the mistakes I made would not be enough to prompt the justice department to take any action."

"So, why are you worried?"

Now it was Madam Popescu's turn to look quizzically at me. "Mr Emerson, I am not worried. However, I am a businesswoman, an experienced businesswoman. I find, in the cut throat world in which we live, it is not good to have people who are looking to bring you down, however minor they are in the grand scheme of things. I do not allow people who show me any threat, however minimal, to have any opportunity to harm me or my businesses."

"What will you do?"

"I will make sure she does not have the chance to do anything against me."

I wondered what that meant, but I believed her.

"Is she still working in Casavana checking prison sentences?"

"She comes and goes, visiting other prisons as well as Casavana, so, while working on her futile attempt to bring me down, she continues in her existing role." She was so calm as she spoke to me, seemingly not at all troubled by the potential threat. "Business goes on as normal in Casavana and will continue to do so."

Then, she sat forward enthusiastically. "I don't know if your wife told you I have brought someone with me from Siskovia."

I looked up at Becky.

"I said I had a surprise for you," she said with a mischievous smile.

"Occasionally, when one or two of my staff from Casavana please me in their work, I offer them a little something as a reward. When I chose this particular staff member as one who deserved rewarding for her excellent service to me, I asked her what gift she would like from me. Do you know what she asked for, Mr Emerson?"

"I have no idea," I answered suspiciously, wondering which guard she'd chosen to bring here to embarrass me even more than I felt right now.

"She asked me to bring her to the UK when I next travelled here as she wanted to meet you outside of a prison setting. You must be pleased someone chose to see you ... as a reward for her."

"Don't look so suspicious, David," Becky said, leaning down to speak quietly in my ear. "You don't know who Tashrina is talking about yet."

"I will leave that to you, Rebecca. You may inform your husband of the plans and who the visitor is whenever and however you wish, but, I'm sure, Mr Emerson, you will be pleased who it is."

For the last two years, I had been given many offers, and promised many good things. All of them had ended badly for me. Any good thing I had been offered had had a massive sting in the tail, so I'd learned not to react when something was dangled tantalisingly before me that seemed, on the face of it, to be something good. Hence my look of scorn as she told me this.

"I have suggested she should visit our apartment before she goes home to Siskovia," Becky said to me. "She wanted to see some of the coastline down here and Gina has offered to take her sightseeing on Saturday."

"When are you going to tell me who it is?" I asked.

"And after Gina's taken her out," Becky continued, ignoring my question, "she's going to bring her back to ours so she can see the lovely view of the bay from the balcony."

"Who is it, Becky?" I asked a little more sternly.

"Patience, David. Don't worry though, you will be pleased to see her."

I knew it would be futile to press her further, so I backed off.

"So, Mr Emerson, it has been very nice seeing you again," Madam Popescu said, standing up. "You know you are always welcome back in Siskovia Province when Becky comes over. Hopefully, she will be making the journey on a fairly regular basis in future."

"I'm not sure I'd take a chance on setting foot inside Casavana again, Madam Popescu," I said, intending it half as a joke and half letting her know I wasn't going to be tricked into another eighteen months there.

She gave me that Mona Lisa smile which I found so disconcerting, especially as I knew her to be a sadistic psychopath just like Cassie had said. Her act of friendliness towards me as though my stay in Casavana hadn't happened, confirmed it.

OllyT
OllyT
317 Followers
12