David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rebecca, I don't think there's anything else we need to do this evening; you have caught me up on everything quite well, so, if you aren't too busy, shall we arrange to meet again at ten in the morning to go over my accounts in more detail."

"Yes, ten 'o clock is fine for me, Tashrina."

"Then I will bid you both a good evening," she said.

Becky had a few things to 'tidy up', so she asked me to wait in the bar which I gladly did. I was relieved to get out of the office relatively unscathed, but Madam Popescu's attitude towards me was very confusing. I eagerly awaited Becky joining me to see what I could glean from her.

"What the fuck was that all about?" I asked, when she joined me at a table as far from anyone as I could find.

"What do you mean?"

"You saw nothing wrong with any of that?" I said.

"You mean the guest she's brought with her?"

"That's part of it, but I'm talking about her attitude; Madam fucking Popescu."

"Please, David, don't talk about her like that."

"Why was she being so pleasant to me, expecting me to be nice back to her, after all she did to me?"

"She's a nice person outside of her prison; I already told you."

"And why has she started calling you, Rebecca? Nobody calls you... Rebecca."

"It's just her way, David, she can be very formal at times."

"It sounds creepy to me. But what she said about Elena going after her. Is she in trouble? Does she think I can help her somehow? Is that what all this is about? If she did need my help, does she really think I'd give it?"

"David, I think you're over-thinking things and becoming a little paranoid," Becky said, placing a calming hand on my arm.

"And bringing someone over from Casavana; someone who no doubt beat the crap out of me and was one of those who teased me until I nearly lost mind. And you've invited her to the apartment. Was that Madam Popescu's idea?"

"This is the new me speaking to you now, David. I promise I will tell you the truth always if it's anything to do with a new game or something even slightly further than we've gone before. Gina taking her around was totally Tashrina's idea. Don't forget, Gina works for her now, and you did highlight to her in your writings how good she was. But, inviting her to the apartment, I admit, was totally my idea."

"Ok," I accepted, reluctantly. I knew I had to start trusting Becky again if I wanted our marriage to start working again, properly.

As if reading my mind, she said: "I know I have to earn your trust again, David, but you have to show me you are willing to trust me also."

"I know," I agreed. Again, there was reluctance in my answer. I was actually unhappy with my own doubts I was showing her and wanted to quickly backtrack. "I'm committed to getting everything back to the way it was, you know."

"I'm glad to hear you say that, David, I am, too. But I want to make absolutely sure ... for both of us. I asked you to give me a few days before fully going for it, and there are one or two things I want to discuss with you before we get back together officially, but ..." She jumped up, enthusiastically. "Let's go back to the apartment."

"You want to stay the night?" I asked, liking her sudden idea.

"That's up to you," she answered, taking me by the hand and leading me away from the table.

I relished having many sets of eyes following us as we headed towards the door. They weren't on me, of course, they were firmly fixed on Becky's shapely buttocks covered by the tight slim dress she wore. No matter how angry this woman had made me over the previous couple of years, she always aroused me. At the moment she wasn't making me angry, and that had my arousal level even higher. I hoped this was going to lead to another hand job at least. Oral ... or even full intercourse.

As soon as we were through the door of the apartment, Becky turned to face me and reached up to kiss me. I responded, and with our tongues exploring each other's mouths, I felt my penis swell to lustful proportions.

"Shall we go to the bedroom, David?" Becky asked, her lips coming away from mine momentarily.

My answer came through actions as I took her hand and led her there. Pushing open the door to the bedroom, the pair of us quickly undressed and fell onto the bed with our naked bodies entwined. The kissing continued which felt like all our issues were in the past. I knew I was always going to fulfil the submissive role in our marriage, it was what worked best for us, and I accepted that was what I wanted and needed.

Taking a break from kissing, we lay on our sides facing each other. Becky's smile was so sexy and mischievous, and the flush in her cheeks really told me how aroused she was. My penis throbbing told her how aroused I was, and how desperate I was for the real action to begin.

"I need you tongue, David," she said, quietly, almost as though she was struggling to get the words from her mouth.

"On your back or you on top?" I asked.

Her smile lingered for a moment before she turned to lie flat on her stomach, resting her head on her arms, she parted her legs slightly. "You know what I want, David," she said.

I moved between her legs, parting them a little more before leaning my face towards her stunningly sexy silky smooth bare bottom. My face rested with my mouth and nose between her buttocks, my cheeks feeling the softness of her flesh. My fingers gently pulled her buttocks further apart so my tongue could reach between them to the lovely bud of her arsehole. She uttered a moan as I licked that most personal place and I felt her body shudder slightly. Holding her bottom cheeks in my hand and feeling them on my face and tasting the delicious scent of her sexual arousal on my tongue and through my nose, my penis stretched and throbbed with desperate need. It was those sensations that spurred me on to lick her with more fervour, licking her arsehole and running my tongue up the length of the crack.

I was getting into a rhythm whereby my tongue reached right down to the lips of her pussy and ran up to the bud of her arsehole, then licking all the way up between her buttocks, over and over, while my hands and face enjoyed the feel of her buttock cheeks as they moved and bounced to my actions. The moans Becky was uttering gave me the incentive to continue my work, I wasn't going to stop, I loved to pleasure her this way or any way she wished. The need for full on sexual pleasure rose within her however, and she turned over onto her back.

She didn't warn me; her bottom pulled away from my tongue and her hip nudged my face as she twisted out of the way before I found her pussy right in my face, dripping wet, ready for my tongue to continue. No words were needed as I dived into her wet folds and licked teasingly to begin with. Her desperation and frustration at my tantalising opening licks was driving her insane with desperation and I heard the word, "faster!" uttered from her lips.

Knowing how wonderful the results of slow teasing produced, my response was less than she hoped as I quickened my pace only slowly. But it was intentional to give her the best orgasm I could when it arrived. The work my tongue was doing was driving her almost insane as she moved her delicious pussy trying to increase the speed at which I licked her. Her moans were becoming louder and more pleading as I relented and increased the speed and pressure on her lip folds and clitoris. Sensing her moment of release was almost upon her, I really went for it, rubbing the flat of my tongue on her most sensitive spot and easing my fingers inside her to find that place that drove her wild with ecstasy.

Her orgasm hit and I could feel her juices running on my tongue. Her hands reached down to hold my head in position so she could pull my face hard into her. She didn't want to lose even a morsel of what pleasure was there, grinding herself into me while the orgasm surged through her body. It always amazed me how long her climaxes lasted, and this was at least as long as I'd ever known. By the time I felt her begin her slow return to normality, my tongue and jaw were aching, and I was glad when she pushed me away having stayed fractionally too long.

I Expected her to pull me up to rest on top of her body for me to enter her for the fulfilment of my desperate needs, but instead, she snapped her legs closed and lifted herself up to look at me.

"Oh, David, that was amazing. It was just what I needed." She smiled; her face was flushed, her chest was flushed, she looked damp all over after the exertions of experiencing such physical joy, but it looked like the session was over.

"What about me?" I asked, pathetically.

She sat up fully. "How frustrated would you be if I said I want to put your cock cage on, now?"

"Becky," I protested, gripping my solid erection in my hand.

"No, no," she said waving a finger at me like a naughty boy. "No touching."

"But ..."

"Do you want us to get back to our games again like it used to be?" She emphasised the word 'our', probably making it clear this was the new Becky speaking.

"Yes, of course I do, but you didn't say this was going to happen ... tonight... I thought ..."

"Have you forgotten what a cruel bitch I am?"

"No, but ..."

"I think you have, so you will understand why I've decided to remind you how evil I can be to you. If we're going to start things up again, I need to know it's going to work for both of us."

"I didn't think you wanted to commit to playing the games straight away, I thought you were still making sure it's what we both wanted."

"And this is how we're going to find out." She jumped off the bed, making a short ooh sound as an aftershock rippled through her from moving. "Cold shower for you and then I'll explain what's playing around in my mind."

I reluctantly followed Becky into the bathroom, my erection bobbing before me as I followed her. The sight of her lovely bottom moving sexily before my drooling eyes wasn't encouraging my penis to reduce in size, but the cold water that was waiting for me certainly did.

Twenty minutes later, after my cold shower and then a joint hot shower with my cock cage secured, we were drying ourselves. Back in the open plan living area, we settled ourselves on the sofa with a glass of wine each, I was desperate to hear what deviousness was going through Becky's mind.

"Ok, this is what I think is best, and what I intend doing."

"Can I just say before you begin; you told me I would be involved in every decision, but this sounds like you're about to tell me what's going to happen without my input."

"Oh, poor David, I'm not going to let you make any decisions within our games as they stand. What I am saying is, I won't go outside our boundaries without making everything totally clear to you. I won't trick you into anything beyond what we've done before, taking Casavana out of it, of course. Where would the fun be in it for either of us if we had a committee meeting followed by a vote every time I wanted to be mean to you?"

I shrugged; she did have a point. I think I was still fearful I was going to be driven down that same road again, the one that put me in prison twice. "Yeah, ok," I said, tentatively.

"Ok. The most important thing, as I see it, is the question of trust. This has to be a two way street in that you must be able to trust me, and I must earn the right to be trusted. I want to be able to, for example, do what we are doing now, I want to deny you orgasm when you're desperate for it and promise to release you by ... say ... Sunday morning. I may change my mind to frustrate you on the last minute at some point, but I wouldn't let it lead to you going to femdom prison without you knowing that was in my plans."

"So, if this," I pointed to my groin, "is the example you're using, does that mean I'm being released on Sunday morning for definite?"

"No, it means you might be released on Sunday morning if I wish, but I won't put you on a plane to Siskovia Province instead."

She waited for a while for it to sink in before she continued: "Getting back to the trust issue. I have decided to give us three tests to see how it will work out."

"Three tests?"

"I'd like to call it three stages to our recovery. It will test your trust in me, and it will test whether I can be trusted. If we get through all three stages, then we are ready to get back together officially."

"What are the three stages?" I was very wary of what she was up to which showed I still had a distinct lack of trust in her. Not a good start, but I had to try.

"Stage one is happening now. I've put you in chastity against your wishes, but with your consent. I am telling you; you will be released either on Saturday evening or Sunday morning. You are trusting me to play this short game, it is my job to earn you're your trust."

"What's the second stage?"

"You will find out at the weekend; we will begin our second test then."

"Oh, shit, you're going to have me in this cock cage while our guest is here."

Becky leaned across to me. "Ah, you're starting to remember what an evil bitch I am, aren't you?"

I pulled a pleading face.

"But I hope you haven't forgotten that's one of the main reasons you love me so much and want us back together."

I sighed, realising she was correct, and a small part of who I was before everything turned bad seemed to emerge. My penis, that had remained inactive inside the cock cage while she was talking about the three stage test, now began to stir.

"But who's coming on Saturday evening."

Becky planted a soft kiss on my lips that helped my penis to struggle a little more. "You'll have to wait and see, won't you?"

Coming next in Chapter 11: I discover who our visitor is and what the final two stages to our recovery are.

12