David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to look apologetically at Becky whose face had turned to thunder.

"Oh, and if anyone is interested, Ms Porter replied with a brief message. I quote: 'David, I loved your closing comments, but go to fucking sleep. Cassie xxxxx'"

There were some louder laughs in the room. Again, she looked at me, inviting a response.

"I'm so, so sorry about that, Madam Popescu, I wish I could take back what I wrote, but it was at a time when my head was in turmoil after nearly having my sentence increased."

"I'm sure it was, but a little bit late for apologies." She stood up. "I will deal with those insulting comments another day, but finally, before you are taken to your cell, do you need to be reminded of the prison rules? None of them have changed."

"No, Madam Popescu."

"Have you any questions before you are taken away?"

"Will Becky be allowed to come down to see me before she leaves? I think I need to apologise to her and explain in person."

"If she wishes, I will allow a short visit later. But looking at her reaction, I wouldn't hold your breath. Anything else?"

"Please, Becky," I said, looking at her imploringly. She glared back at me.

"You have not been given permission to speak to anyone apart from me. Do you have anything else to ask me?"

I wanted to ask all sorts of questions, but I knew they wouldn't go down well. I wanted to know how I'd be spending my time, if I'd be moving the damn bricks again, for example, but I decided to keep my mouth shut and just get through the month. I'd done eighteen months before, so one wouldn't be too bad. And I'd just have to let Becky cool down after what she'd just heard me write in that email and hope she would come to see me at some point. "No, thank you, Madam Popescu." I hadn't got off to a good start.

"Good. Madam Cece and Madam Justyna, would you kindly take the prisoner down to his cell. You will be pleased to hear; you will be staying in the same cell you occupied the last time you were with us.

Stepping inside the cell, it felt like no time had passed since I left it three months earlier. There was even a strange sense of coming home, but I'm very sure that feeling was only because I knew I would be leaving in a month. I couldn't imagine the horror I would feel if I was told I had two and a half years to endure in the empty, demoralising cell. I didn't expect Madam Popescu to do anything about reporting the email crime I'd supposedly committed; it seemed like it was all for dramatic effect to frighten me. As internet access had been given to me by prison staff, surely it was they who had broken the law, not me. But I was happy for that to be the recorded crime, there was nothing sexual or controversial about it, so everything was looking good. My only real concern was the mention of an extra punishment for the insulting email I'd sent.

"Ok prisoner, you are all ready to enjoy your short time here," said Cece. I wasn't sure if she was a new guard at the female domination prison, or maybe she'd come across from the main prison and I hadn't seen her before. She was stunningly attractive, bright and breezy but with a vicious nature that I had tasted a sample of earlier. I'd already been slapped across the face by her, and then strapped across the legs, so she certainly had other methods of punishment up her sleeve. "I am not happy you are to be here for only one month, there is not enough time to really give you plenty of painful beatings. If we can get you to commit a real crime while you are here, maybe you will get a longer sentence, that would be good. I think I would like to get to know you better, like the other guards do."

Justyna wasn't going to be left out of bullying me; she stepped close to me. She was just as gorgeous and sexy, dressed in her tight short pants and gym bra. "I am now authorised to give judicial canings, so we will all be hoping you give yourself sexual pleasure so you earn a caning, we will make sure you are always desperate to come. Or maybe Madam Popescu will let me cane you for sending insulting email."

I just looked at the guards and said nothing. I wasn't going to risk any wrongdoing knowing what these women were like. It wouldn't surprise me if such a set up to get me extra time here was possible, and again, doubts about my decision to return flared up inside me.

"Dinner will be brought to you in two hours, make sure you keep your cell tidy."

The following day, I was not in a good mood when I was awakened at the customary 6am. Just like the dinner I'd been brought, breakfast was the usual garbage, but I went along with following the same protocol as last time, kneeling down, head down, no talking etc. But what was really annoying and worrying me was Becky had not come to my cell to see me, either yesterday or today before she flew home. Doubts again flooded my senses as I wondered if this 'new' Becky had ceased to exist but had become a further development of the original Becky. Ok, I knew I must have really annoyed her over that harsh comment Madam Popescu had read out from my last email to Cassie, but she knew how angry and frustrated I was at the time, and I expected all that to be in our past.

The other thing that was causing me much frustration was that it was Cassie who had betrayed me. I knew how angry she was the previous morning, but never did I think she would go behind my back and potentially put me in prison for a long time after what we'd shared together. And she'd even given Madam Popescu access to that damaging email I'd sent. She really wanted to hurt me, and she had come across to me as such a gentle, loving woman. I knew I had to forget that for now and concentrate on the thirty days I had left to spend in here. I couldn't slip up and risk giving them cause to keep me here.

I was wondering when they were going to start the teasing and taunting as Gabriela bringing breakfast and lunch didn't throw up any real challenges. She was dressed sexily, but there was no flirting, and by flirting, I meant her abusing me with insults and being sexually provocative towards me. There was something different going on, I was sure. But when the cell door banged three times in the early afternoon, I was shocked at who entered the cell.

Two sets of booted feet stood close to me as I knelt with my face pointing to the ground.

"Look up!" It was Izabela who snapped the order.

Alongside her stood Elena looking down at me. She was the woman who had betrayed me on numerous occasions, and yet the one who had also given me comfort during my time here, even providing the internet access for me to email Cassie.

"Madam Elena has asked for a private visit with you, I hope you have no objections," Izabela said, grinning at me. "If you do, it's not my problem. Stand up!"

I did as instructed and looked boldly at Elena. I couldn't understand how she had the nerve to come to see me after all she'd done, but it was going to be interesting to find out.

Izabela turned away to leave, telling Elena to call her back to lock the cell when she'd finished with me. I was glad I was going to be alone with her as she usually allowed me to speak openly, hopefully that would be the same.

The cell door closed, and I heard Izabela's footsteps fade into the distance leaving me alone with the woman who caused me the most traumatic couple of weeks of my life. I couldn't deny how beautiful she was, with such a stunningly attractive face and natural blonde hair that settled so comfortably on her shoulders. She was tall and slim, and each time I saw her, including now, her whole demeanour exuded increasing confidence. The knee length dress she wore had an air of summer about it, but it retained an element of formality. She wasn't dressed with the intention of teasing me insane, but in a way that quietly expressed her feminine sexuality.

"Hello David," she said, calmly and assuredly.

I held her eyes in mine but didn't respond.

"You are free to speak to me, as always."

"Am I allowed to swear and tell you what I really think of you, Madam Elena?" I said, harshly.

She smiled with a genuine look of humour as if she'd expected a response like that from me. "I suppose you do deserve to vent your feelings, but I've not come here to listen to brazen insults littered with profanities, so, no to the first part of your question, and yes to the second. Feel free to speak your mind, but please keep your language clean."

"I think what you tried to do to me was diabolical," I said. "To try and keep me in prison for a sexual advance I was supposed to have made, knowing it wasn't true and I'd done nothing wrong. You knew I hadn't said what I was supposed to have said to Madam Izabela, and you knew the lot of you had committed real, and much greater sexual crimes against me."

She nodded her head; it would have been ridiculous for her to have denied it. "You're absolutely right. I overstepped the mark."

"Overstepped the mark? I really trusted you; I thought of you as a friend. You even helped me with Cassie, going behind Madam Popescu's back." I looked at her almost pleadingly. "Why would you do that to me after everything that had gone before?"

"It's so complicated to explain, David," she said.

"I'm a reasonably intelligent bloke, so, try."

"First of all, it was my professional duty. It was my job."

I made a sarcastic laugh.

"I am very ambitious, David, and I'm trying to get further in my career. I am really interested in law and the justice system and feel I can make a really big contribution to this country's moral wellbeing through working as high as I can in this department."

"By locking up innocent people like me?"

"No, of course not, but this is where it gets complicated. As you know, my job at the moment is to find convicts who have been given incorrect sentences and correct the errors. I needed to find errors in sentencing so I would be noticed as being good at my job, by my superiors. What I did to you, or at least tried to do, fitted perfectly for my professional needs. You had been convicted of a sexual offence, which is so prevalent in Siskovia at the moment, and given an inappropriately short sentence. For me to discover it and successfully win the appeal would have been a tremendous boost to my career."

"But what about me? It would have seen me spending two and a half more years in this cell, just so you'd look good in the eyes of your superiors."

She looked down at the floor in what I believed was an expression of shame, but then she looked up at me. What I now saw was strength and resolve in her face; defiance. "I had to follow the law, and the law was on my side. It was only down to the weakness and stupidity of Madam Popescu admitting to the Judge that Izabela had practically lied, which, when accompanied by the information Dr fucking Petran gave about your 'more than sixty strokes caning', all validity for my appeal collapsed. Ok, she upheld my appeal, but suspended your sentence because of what was revealed about the original case where you were found guilty and convicted."

"But technically, you still won."

"Technically," she emphasised. "But she did reprimand me for bringing it up as 'I should have spotted the abnormalities of the original case and not gone ahead with a re-sentencing appeal'. Even though I won, it did not go in my favour; if anything, it went against me."

"So, justice was done. Isn't that what the justice system is all about."

She looked at me and gave a derisory laugh. "I suppose, but I'm still pissed off with Madam Popescu. I don't believe she's fit to run a prison like this."

"Just because she stood against you?"

"For whatever reason, and however it came about, she let me down."

"So, what were the other reasons why you tried to increase my sentence?" I asked.

"Other reasons?"

"Yes, you said: first of all. Then you went on about your ambitions and it being your professional duty and other crap like that."

"Oh ... yes, there were other reasons," she said.

Then she took me by surprise by reaching her hand forward to gently hold my flaccid penis. I didn't stop her.

"The other reason was because it was you," she said, her voice becoming softer. "Selfish reasons, ok misguided, selfish reasons. And you have to believe me, David, I was wrong to have used you like this."

I frowned at her, thinking I knew what she was going to say. Others had mentioned it before, now I wanted to hear her say it herself, to see if it really was true.

"Selfish reasons regarding you, David," she said, massaging my slowly growing penis with her delicate fingers.

"Me? What do you mean?"

"Look, David, please don't take this the wrong way. I'm with someone; we've been together several months, and I love him, but ... I became so corrupted by the people working here. They are sadists and some of their thinking rubbed off on me. I was able to use my psychology education to put my own ideas to work. I'm so sorry that I used you. And the more I got to know you, the more I wanted to play my own cruel little sex games with you. I loved teasing you, David. I loved it that you would please me sexually even though I'd done some terrible things to you. The bottom line is, I wanted to keep you here so I could use you to play with, whenever I wanted." She briefly laughed, but with a look of embarrassment, she leaned towards me and kissed my lips. "I'm sorry."

I still hadn't resisted her touching and stroking my penis, and by now it was almost fully erect.

"Which way am I supposed to take this?" I asked. "Just so you could keep me as your play thing, you would have taken my freedom for two and a half years?"

"I can promise you, David, it wouldn't have all been about denying you orgasms. Do you remember the time I came to you while you were locked in a chastity device, and said I would have had sex with you because the camera wouldn't pick up you coming inside me? I wasn't lying when I said I would have done it. My intention was to have sex with you sometimes to ease your frustration and make you want to carry on pleasing me. It was so unfortunate you were locked up during that period."

"Is that supposed to make me feel good, that it makes everything right?"

"No, not at all," she protested.

"But, Elena, I don't believe you would have had sex with me anyway. It's all a pack of lies."

Despite the adversity in our conversation, I found myself enjoying the attention her hand was still giving my penis. I was rock hard, and although not as desperate as those times she had visited me in my cell to tease me and have me satisfy her orally, I was very turned on and in need of relief.

"I want to prove to you that I was willing to let you have relief. Can I prove it to you now? Please, David." She kissed my neck and my penis throbbed in her hand.

"The cameras," I said, struggling to speak as Elena nuzzled my neck.

"I arranged for them to be switched off until I left your cell."

As she eased me backwards towards my bed, I could see the tiny lights on the boxes in which the cameras were held, were not on. Laying on my back on the thin mattress, Elena stood back and released the zip on the back of her dress allowing it to drop to the floor. She was braless and her lovely firm breasts stood proudly and desirably before her. She kicked off the sandals she wore before slipping her briefs down to reveal her complete nakedness.

As she climbed onto the bed, straddling my legs, she said: "David, you don't know how long I have waited to be able to do this for you. You haven't deserved the treatment you've had from me, and I just hope this goes some way towards repaying you for all the hurt I've caused you."

I was speechless, but also helpless to stop her. It was something I'd yearned for since the moment I first had contact with her in Casavana almost two years ago. She edged herself forward so she was straddling my hips, and then carefully and smoothly, she rose up and lowered herself onto my rock hard penis. It was an amazing feeling to experience the smooth, moist tightness of her vagina as it wrapped itself around my throbbing member. I moved slowly with her to enhance the pleasure we both felt, and the moans she gave told me it was working for her as well as me. She leaned forward and placed her elbows on either side of my face, resting her soft cool breasts on my chest. She lowered her delicate lips onto mine and kissed me gently. Her kisses moved over my mouth and cheeks, becoming more hurried as she moved her hips with a little more speed.

The pleasure was welling up inside me and must have been working in the same way for her. The kisses quickened, the moans grew louder from both of us, and I could feel my climax quickly approaching. Finally, the moment of ecstasy arrived as my orgasm hit hard causing me to pump my ejaculation into her. Her muscles seemed to tighten around my penis which heightened the pleasurable sensations in my penis, and I continued to thrust and pump my load into her. She was also uttering long, continuous moans of delight as she rode her own pleasure until we both slowed down to come to rest. She kept my wilting penis inside her, possibly so she kept hold of all evidence of my ejaculation deep inside her.

"See," she whispered, "I told you I would do that for you when I was able, didn't I?"

I kept my face straight, trying to avoid showing any sort of gratitude for what she'd done. As she sat up, then lifted herself off me, she was carefully keeping her legs together as much as she could so nothing would leak out.

"I know this won't be enough to make right all the wrongs I did to you, but I wanted to give something to you that you'd enjoy, but I also wanted to show you how much power I have in this prison now, with my position and the friends I've made." She slipped her legs into her knickers and pulled her dress on, skilfully zipping it tight behind her.

"What do you mean?"

"It means, I could have come down here and we could have had sex anytime we wanted, whenever I was in Casavana. I've been making friends in here who would help keep it all secret. This is what it would have been like for the two and a half years you stayed here had Judge Olarescu not ordered a suspended sentence so you could go home."

"Why would I have wanted to stay in prison for two and a half years to have sex with you every so often. It wouldn't have made sense. I went home and had sex right after that unjust trial anyway and had all the sex I wanted with who I wanted - and everything else that goes with being free. And even now, I'll be going home in thirty days."

"Don't you see, David? Did you not hear me? I know that was the past. I'm talking about now... I have power in here now, and I'm showing you, for the month you are here, I will make sure you are not sexually frustrated, and with you on my side, helping me, I have the evidence to bring down Madam Popescu."

"Bring down Madam Popescu? ... Evidence?... Evidence of what?... What are you talking about, Elena?"

"I told you how ambitious I am. The things that happened to you here last time, I intend using against that woman to help me in those ambitions."

"You seriously want to bring down Madam Popescu?" This was what the prison owner had told me in her casino only a few weeks ago. It was true!

"I need you to speak in court about all the unlawful things that happened to you while you were here. Others will testify to this anyway, but I need you, too."

"You want me to testify against Madam Popescu?"

"Yes, and if we win, and get her removed, I stand a chance of becoming one of the trustees that run the prison until a new head is installed. I might even get the job myself."

"Why would I want to testify against her?"

"I don't think you realise, David, this crime you've allowed her to stitch you up with will break the terms of the suspended sentence. Madam Popescu and your wife have lulled you back here so they can put you away for much longer."