David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would you think they'd do that?"

"I have learned a great deal about Madam Popescu in the time I've been here."

"You're lying to me, Elena, just so you can use me to get at her," I stated.

"No, David. I want you on my side, of course I do; it's your evidence against her that will help bring her down."

"I hardly think her allowing six or seven extra strokes of the cane is enough for her to be sacked from governing this prison."

"There is much more I can use about that day than the number of strokes she gave you. She broadcast the caning live outside the prison which is a serious violation of prison rules; that is enough to have her not only dismissed from office, but to have her charged with a criminal offence. I will also bring up the way you were tricked into accepting the sex offence charge. Izabela, who supports me in this, has agreed to testify she was forced into lying to get you wrongfully convicted."

"Why do you need me to get involved? You seem to already have your case prepared; with witnesses you want."

"The more witnesses the better, especially you, as you were the one directly involved in all of it; you were the one who suffered most. I wasn't going to make my move against Madam Popescu this early, I was building my case against her, but with you coming back to Casavana, I can use your testimony as the final piece in the jigsaw to condemn her. But I must act quickly while you are here."

I shook my head knowing what Elena was saying was correct, but ... "I don't know, Elena," I said, thoughtfully. "And if you somehow won and got rid of Madam Popescu and got control, what's to stop you from activating the suspended part of my two and a half year sentence yourself?"

"For me, all I want is to bring that woman down for the way she runs this prison. I must admit, the way she humiliated me in front of Judge Olarescu has really pushed my desire for action against her. She has no regard for the justice system, she is a cold business woman who uses her position for power. I know I used you, David, to get to where I am in my career, but it was so I could get to this position where I could do good. My passion for what I believe in unfortunately causes collateral damage along the way, but it's all for the greater good. And, as a reward to you for helping me, I will let you leave in a month just as you expected."

I sat on the edge of the bed sitting forward, resting my elbows on my knees as I pondered Elena's words. "But I'm leaving here in a month anyway, even if I don't help you." I really didn't believe what she said about Becky and Madam Popescu conspiring to keep me in Casavana.

"Just have a think about what I've been saying," she said moving towards the door. "I'll come back in a couple of days; maybe we could have episode two of 'sex in the cell'." She gave a chuckle. "Anyway, David, I must go, I'll call my friend, Izabela, to lock you up. You'll notice, the guards who are like minded, will not be giving you such a hard time."

I heard her call along the passage for Izabela as she left me deep in thought.

Coming next in Chapter 15: The opposing sides continue to manoeuvre.