David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 15

Story Info
Madam Popescu lays out her plans.
4.9k words
4.09
5.4k
4

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with and without the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 15

I felt very uncomfortable after Elena's visit, although I did enjoy the unexpected sexual experience she gave me. Undoubtedly there was reason behind her action as she wanted me on her team in her bid to oust Madam Popescu, and sex was going to be the tool she used to draw me in. Madam Popescu had told me about Elena's aim to discredit her when I'd met her in her casino back home. Never did I think I would be used as a pawn in this battle. I didn't want to get involved on either side and intended to keep out of it as best I could. When I got a visit from Madam Popescu to my cell the following afternoon, I realised it was something I would struggle to do.

"How are you settling in, Mr Emerson," she asked. The question was put pleasantly enough, so at least it sounded like she'd got over the insulting email I'd sent.

"I'm very disappointed Becky didn't visit me after I was brought to my cell."

"What a prisoner asks for and what he gets can be two very different things."

"But, given the circumstances ..."

"Circumstances have nothing to do with how a prisoner's requests are dealt with."

"Did you stop her from seeing me, Madam Popescu?"

"As it happens, no I did not. Leaving without seeing you was your wife's own decision."

"Did she give a reason?" I think I already knew what it was.

"Perhaps discovering the message you sent to your friend, Ms Porter, influenced her decision."

"But the circumstances under which that was written had a major factor. I'd just escaped a long prison sentence and I was so happy to be getting out of here after so long, but my mind was still so twisted with anger at Becky. She knew the problems I had with her back then, but we've moved on; I thought all of that was in the past."

"It was hidden in the past, but unfortunately it has been revealed in the present."

"Was she really annoyed?" I asked.

"Enough for her to return home without seeing you, it seems."

I sighed; a feeling of hopelessness regarding the situation filled me.

"So, apart from your wife not visiting you," she continued, almost cheerfully, "how are you settling in?"

"It's strange being back here, Madam Popescu."

"In what way?"

"I don't feel the claustrophobic nature of being here for a long time. Last time I was here, I was in prison for a reason, and I had a sentence to endure. This time, it feels nothing more than an exercise to restore Becky and I to where our marriage was before our games went too far. It does feel like I'm more of a customer this time."

"So, you wish to be treated more harshly?"

I detected a glimmer of amusement. "Oh no, not at all. I'm here to prove I trust my wife, not for punishment."

"But I do have to remind you, you are here serving a sentence for a crime you have committed. I might add, it is quite a serious crime." She looked at me quizzically as she spoke.

I suppose she was correct, but as serious as it was, I'm not sure how serious she was treating it if she had only given me one month. Perhaps that was with the agreement of Becky to help with the trust issues I had with her; hence the real reason for being here. "I understand, Madam Popescu, that there has to be a reason for me to be in prison to make it feel real."

"No, you do not understand." Her voice, this time, was sharper. "When your wife discussed with me that she wanted you to spend a month in Casavana for your own personal marital reasons, my intention was to give you one month imprisonment for some trumped up clerical technicality such as your failure to have filled in a form before you left us last time, for example. When I received the email from Ms Porter on the day you arrived, my plan for the terms of your imprisonment changed. You had committed a crime here for which you must pay. I have still to decide whether to inform Judge Olarescu that you have broken the law which could have implications for your suspended sentence. The crime you committed is a very real crime for which I have given an extremely lenient sentence. What I said two days ago when you stood in my court is absolutely true; smuggling messages into or out of prison is a serious offence in this country, as it is in most countries. My professional relationship with your wife has made things very difficult for me, and I am seriously considering reporting this, as I said."

Surely, she wouldn't do that to me. Surely, she wouldn't push for me to have the extra two and half years added, or even more. If that happened, I wouldn't cope with the injustice of it. But still, was this all a part of the trust thing with Becky. Was she trying to frighten me when really Becky was protecting me? If only I hadn't angered Cassie so much that she felt she really wanted to hurt me by taking the action she did.

"Please, Madam Popescu, I did nothing to get myself connected to the internet. I didn't ask anyone or pay anyone; it was just there on the laptop for me to use."

"Of course, anything you say about the matter will influence how I deal with your position."

What was she getting at?

"You said something that interested me the other day, Mr Emerson, about trust. You told me you trust your wife, your wife trusts me; therefore, you trust me."

"Yes, Madam Popescu."

"But can I trust you?" She looked at me curiously.

"What do you mean, Madam Popescu?"

"I wonder if there is anything you are keeping from me."

"I don't think there is anything I've kept from you, Madam Popescu."

"Madam Elena visited you yesterday," she said, with a knowing look.

What did she know? "I thought you would have been aware of Elena visiting me. Don't all prisoner visits have to come through you? But yes, I was very surprised to see her after what she tried to do to me."

"It didn't surprise me that she asked to see you," she said, conspiratorially. "As I told you a few weeks ago, she is intent on removing me from my position and taking my place. Do you realise, I actually own this prison, the grounds and everything in it? If she won her futile attempt to have me removed from my position as head of the prison, it would be annexed by the government, and I would be physically removed from my own property. I would receive a minimal rental fee for use of my buildings, but in effect, I would lose everything. She would gain everything."

"She told me she has big ambitions."

"But, Mr Emerson, something incredibly fortunate happened for me on the day you arrived."

I looked quizzically at her.

"And I have you and my ex-employee, Ms Porter, to thank for it."

"The emails we sent each other?" I said, wondering how that was fortunate for her.

"Who gave you access to the internet?"

I looked at Madam Popescu, searching her face for clues as to what she was up to. Would any of this lead to problems for me? "I don't know, it was just there." I wasn't going to reveal any information until I had more idea of what it would mean to me.

"I tried to explain to you in my casino how I deal with people who try to hurt me. I hurt them long before they get anywhere near me. Discovering you were given access to the internet is my chance to deal with Elena. She is clearly the person who gave you internet access which is a very serious crime for a Justice Department staff member to commit. That information alone is enough to not only have her fired and banned from ever working in the Justice Department again, but to have her put in prison for several years."

"Wow!" I exclaimed. Both of them had similar cases to bring against each other. They each wanted to see the other behind bars.

"So, you see, if someone testified that it was she who had provided you with internet access, I would have the evidence I needed to deal with Elena once and for all. Anyone holding back important information would not be acting wisely."

I'd have been a fool if I didn't recognise Madam Popescu was coaxing me with veiled threats of reprisals if I didn't give her what she wanted. This was my third day here, and so far, my treatment had not been what I expected; I'd even had sex with Elena who was using that to lure me onto her side. Fearful of which was the safer side for me to choose, I decided not to commit myself just yet as I had to carefully consider all possible scenarios.

There was much at stake for both of these women, and I had quite a major part to play in it, so, as long as I gave neither what they wanted, they would have to tread carefully in their dealings with me.

"I wish I could tell you more, Madam Popescu," I said, riskily. "I will certainly have a good think and see if I can come up with anything."

Her face turned a little redder than normal and I feared I may be pushing it too much, but I just needed to wait a little longer for them both to reveal more of their hands.

What if the side I chose, lost? If I confirmed Elena gave me internet access, thus supporting Madam Popescu, but Elena won, I would no longer have protection from the Becky / Madam Popescu link. Elena would trigger the two and a half year sentence as revenge against me for siding with the opposition, and I would be screwed. If I chose to protect Elena, and Madam Popescu still managed to get rid of her, Becky could lose her lucrative contract and I could again end up with two and a half years extra, also as acts of vengeance. They were the wrong choice scenarios.

Choosing the winning side could be equally bad for me as neither needed me to help them after they won. Elena had promised she would release me without any problems if she won, but could I trust her with that promise? Madam Popescu had given me no reason to suspect this test of trust wouldn't be honoured. But as Elena had said, what if this really was a conspiracy between her and Becky to lock me up and throw away the key as soon as Madam Popescu won. That latter scenario, I thought, was highly unlikely, but ...

The main thing I knew, I was standing in front of Madam Popescu at this moment and feeling sick at the prospect of what was happening. Why did Becky have to put me in this position at this moment when there was a political battle going on in the prison?

"I will leave you to have a think about everything I've said, Mr Emerson, while I go away to think about everything you haven't said."

I watched the tall, elegant woman walk to the door having made her opening move. As she left my cell and turned to close the cell door, she said: "I will allow you some exercise in the open air tomorrow. Not moving bricks, so don't worry about that; rather I will allow you to tend to mowing the lawn and tidying the hedges around my staff's recreational area. There is a space that has become very untidy, and having discovered you love to spend time gardening, it may help your mind to think clearly. You will see there is quite a bit to do in a fairly large area, and with only having a small mower at your disposal, an early start will be necessary."

Elena was offering me treats to get me on her side, but Madam Popescu's tactics seemed bizarre as she was offering hard work for me to support her, although it was work that would appeal to me more. The sting in the tail was that there was a lot to do, and I'd be doing it naked, no doubt, in front of sexy staff lying around in bikinis.

"Thank you, Madam Popescu," I said as she left. I had no intention of lowering my level of politeness I showed to her.

For the following two days, I worked in the open air from eight in the morning until four in the afternoon. It was hard work, but nothing like the aimless monotony of moving individual bricks from one pile, to build another pile thirty yards away, and in a dull grey yard with nothing but surrounding walls and bland paving to look at. They didn't remove my ankle chain which restricted the speed I was able to move at. Neither did they offer any way of me doing the job easier. It was a petrol mower, but the bag of cut grass that kept filling up still needed emptying regularly and I had to carry the full bag close to the sunbathing girls to reach the dump.

It wasn't exactly a heat wave, but the sun shone to warm up each day, and the guards were insistent I kept topping up with sun block on my naked flesh. They even provided me with a hat to keep my head covered even though they'd allowed me to keep my full head of hair this time. Thankfully they supplied plenty of water and sugar through biscuits and chocolate, but despite the care they appeared to show, all the safety factors were to protect themselves should I get heat stroke. The first day, I spent mowing the lawn, the second day, I was cutting hedges with a small pair of cutters; all designed to make my day harder and longer.

At any given time, there were always around four or five girls lounging around the pool area wearing skimpy bikinis which drove me insane with desire, especially given the warm weather. It was also hard for me watching them swim in the cool water, or laying down sunbathing on airbeds floating on the pool. Occasionally, as my eyes took hold of some of the stunning bodies on display, my sexual desires were fired up and I was unable to prevent an erection. There was always one of the guards on duty, alert to my actions, and whenever she caught me in a state of arousal, she would try to humiliate me by shouting her disapproval, which attracted the amused attention of the girls around the pool.

Try as I might, I couldn't help but look at the beautiful sights before me, especially when different girls arrived. Even Madam Popescu took some time to sit at the pool during her breaks, and as much as the elegant superior woman turned me on, I forced myself to look away and not fall for her stunning presence by becoming aroused.

It wasn't until the end of the second day that a significant event happened. Izabela was the guard on duty, and with just her at the pool with me cutting away at the final part of the hedge I had to do, I happened to look behind me and noticed she had gone. I turned my head all around looking for any sign of her or any other staff until I spotted, from the back of the main building, Elena approaching. I stopped work altogether and awaited her arrival.

"Hi, David," she said, cheerfully like we were best of friends. I nodded a greeting. "Speak freely, you don't need to wait for permission in future, it's a forever permission, ok?"

"Ok, Madam Elena."

"And it's just Elena."

"Ok, Elena," I said, suspicion bubbling within me as well as apprehension.

"I'm still thinking about the lovely afternoon we had together, David."

"Yes, I enjoyed it while it was happening, but I was still in a prison cell after you left," I responded.

"You know there's lots more treats like that for anyone who pleases me, and you please me, David, more than you can imagine. Izabela's on duty in the control room tomorrow looking after all the cameras and video links, so I don't even need Madam Popescu's permission to come and see you in your nice private cell this time. Nothing will be recorded."

I couldn't help it when my penis gave a tiny little reaction at the thought of the gorgeous, but devious Elena pleasuring me once again. "What does that mean?" I asked. It was obvious what it meant, but I didn't know what else to say.

"Use your imagination," she replied. Then, as if she was recalling something that had slipped her mind, added: "Oh, I meant to ask, have you thought any more about what we talked about the other day?"

"About stitching Madam Popescu up?" I said, bluntly.

"That sounds so underhanded putting it like that, David, but she is unfit to run Casavana. Everyone will be in a much better place when she's gone, and the trustees take over."

"How likely is that to happen?"

"Depends on the final pieces of the puzzle coming together. People preparing to say things before a Judge, so justice prevails."

She was occasionally looking back towards the main building not too far away, maybe displaying some nervousness while she was talking, but she continued as if all was well with the world. She pointed to some bushes in a shaded area just beyond where we were standing.

"Show me what you've been doing over there, David." She walked ahead of me around the row of bushes to a place that was shaded and out of sight from any of the buildings.

Once we were both out of view, she dropped to her knees in front of me and took hold of my penis. I felt hot and sweaty, but that didn't seem to deter Elena who began to lick my penis before taking it into my mouth. She moaned, showing no disgust at how the sweat ran from my body, it seemed to be driving her on as her tongue came away from my penis and licked all around my balls and the growing shaft of my penis.

"Elena, what are you doing?"

"You're a grown up," she said, gasping with arousal as she spoke, "you know what I'm doing."

"I know, but if we get caught ..." My protest was half hearted, I didn't want her to stop. After all the near naked bodies I'd seen today and the day before, I was well up for what she was doing, and getting caught wasn't really on my list of worries.

"If I take over Casavana, you will never need to worry about anything like this again," she replied, plunging her mouth down again onto my fully erect penis.

I moaned my delight at the sensual feel of her tongue running along the shaft, her whole mouth wrapping its warm wetness around my whole member. I didn't even have the focus to challenge what she meant about never having to worry about this sort of thing if she took over Casavana. I was leaving anyway!

She took it briefly from her mouth to speak: "After two hard days working, this is the least you deserve," she said, as she resumed sucking my penis while stroking the shaft with her hand.

She had her other hand under her skirt stroking herself as she knelt on the floor, my penis feeling the ecstatic delights her mouth was bestowing on it. She was quickly bringing me closer to climax as she was bringing herself closer, too, until I could hold back no longer, and my orgasm hit. I thrust into her mouth, and she took every drop, her hand continuing to wrap around the stem, stroking it while she licked and sucked every drop that I ejaculated into her. She was rubbing herself frantically now and moaning just as much as she enjoyed her own pleasurable release. Mine finished before hers, and she had to force herself to slow down on me as my penis became over sensitive.

When we were both finished, she smiled up at me for a moment while I looked down at her with less than friendly eyes, but she didn't seem to care. When she stood up, the smile never left her face as she took my hand and led me back around to the open area of the vast garden.

"How soon do you think you'll come to a decision about testifying on my behalf, David?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, Elena, but I've been here less than a week, and all this is overwhelming me. Please give me a chance to get my head around it all and have a think. My freedom could depend on it."

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12