David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a smile as she let go of my hand. "I understand, David, you're right, your freedom may depend on what you decide to do. But if you do nothing, you are, in effect, opposing both of us, and whoever comes out on top isn't going to look too kindly on your lack of support."

She reached up and kissed my cheek. "Don't take too long. I'll visit you tomorrow and we'll see what we can do in your cell without any nasty intrusive cameras disturbing us."

As she left me, I watched her disappear into the distance towards the spa building. Almost on cue, Izabela appeared from the small door that led to the yard next to the main building where I usually carried the bricks. As she reached me, she pointed at the hedge I'd spent hours trimming.

"Have you finished what you have to do today?"

"Yes, Madam Izabela."

"Come, I will take you back to your cell."

I walked as quickly as I could with my ankle chain on, trying the best I could to keep up with her. It wasn't too far to walk, but she kept snapping at me to keep up, at least she never got her strap out to beat me. She was clearly under instruction from Elena to go reasonably easy on me. I entered the cell and she told me my evening meal would be brought in about an hour, so I had to be showered and ready for it when it came.

I got in the shower feeling very uneasy with all the politics going on. I think I'd have preferred it the way it was during my eighteen months stay with the teasing, random strappings and walking up and down the yard carrying bricks, being my only concern. This was very unsettling, even having had sex and receiving oral sex from Elena wasn't making me feel settled. With no problems from my quite satisfied penis, I finished my shower and dried myself just in time to hear three bangs on the cell door.

I got down on my knees with my hands behind my back and face pointing to the floor. It was much less than an hour since Izabela promised my evening meal, so it didn't entirely surprise me when the two guards who walked in were here for something other than my evening meal.

"Stand up, prisoner," Justyna ordered.

I stood up and faced her stunning form. Cece stood beside her holding something that filled me with dread. It was a cock cage!

"What are you going to do?" I asked, and then immediately realised I'd made the most basic of errors. I'd spoken without permission.

"Madam Popescu has ordered you must wear this," Justyna answered. "It will come off when she says. Stand still so Madam Cece can put it on."

It was very fortunate for me that I'd only recently had an orgasm, as Cece's sexy, tickling fingers holding my testicles and manoeuvring them to fit the base ring around them would have quickly caused my penis to swell. No cold shower was necessary this time, although the blood was just starting to fill the shaft as she completed the task and fitted the rings. It seemed, apart from face slapping and leg tawsing, Cece was also quite handy at putting chastity devices on men's penises.

"Have you been wanking your cock?" Justyna demanded.

"No, Madam Justyna," I answered. I was telling the truth.

"Have you gone off sexy female prison guards?" she asked.

"No, Madam Justyna."

"So why did you not have erect cock when you saw us, and why did you not have erect cock when Madam Cece touched you?"

"I don't know, Madam Justyna, maybe I've only been here a few days and had plenty of sex before I came."

"I think you lie," she said, her face close to mine which was causing my penis to stir now that the cock cage was restricting it. "I will have video recordings checked to see if you have illegal wank, and then we get to cane you."

I stood facing her trying not to look directly into her eyes.

"Do not think I forget you spoke without permission? Who do want punishment beating from, me or Madam Cece?"

From my limited knowledge of the strength of Cece's strappings, I guessed Justyna would still be the hardest when it came to beatings. The difficult part was not knowing where Cece would lay on the strap, the thighs were agony, but, I thought it best to opt against the guard I knew gave the most seriously hard strappings. "Madam Cece, please," I answered.

"You insult me, prisoner by not picking me, so instead of six strokes with the paddle whip, you will have eight from Madam Cece. Get on the bed."

I expected the punishment to be with the leather strap or the leather tawse, not the paddle whip which was the worst implement the guards used for beating prisoners. It was about a foot and a half long and made of hard plastic around quarter of an inch thick, It was the width of a ruler and had only a little flexibility, but it hurt like hell giving a unique pain that lingered longer even than the cane.

I lay on the bed face down with my pillow under my groin to raise my bottom up for Cece's convenience while she stood in position to beat me. She was of slim build, not as slim as Justyna, but I had discovered it wasn't the physical size of the guards that mattered when feeling their power. It was more in the technique they used which determined how painfully they could land their blows. With my head turned to the side so I could see her movement, I watched her lift the long slim paddle above her head and bring it down at lightning speed to whack hard and true across my bare buttocks. I clenched my teeth and gripped the thin mattress of the bed as the pain tore through me.

"One," said Justyna, robotically.

"Two," she said, as the second excruciating stroke landed close to the first.

This paddle whip had the distinction of leaving the biting sting it administered longer on the area on which it landed. The really bad thing for the recipient was the strokes that followed added to the pain that just wouldn't go away. Each stroke became harder and harder, and as Justyna counted the strokes as they struck, it felt as if each higher number represented the level of pain they gave. By the time the eighth landed, my bottom was absolutely buzzing with pain, and I couldn't take any more. I lay weakly on the bed as the pair turned away from me to leave.

"I will bring your food later, not Madam Izabela," said Justyna.

"Thank you, Madam Justyna," I said quietly as I heard the cell door close and lock with two bangs to announce they'd gone.

I lay on my stomach for several minutes before moving. My bottom was throbbing and I had no intention of rushing to sit on it, but the beating had certainly been the strongest reminder of where I was.

Coming next in Chapter 16: I decide who I'm going to give my support to.

12