David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 16

Story Info
I make my decision who to support.
5.1k words
4.2
4.4k
2

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
314 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with and without the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, the city of Keara, and Casavana Prison, are also fictitious, and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males, whether willingly or forced, submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 16

It was mid-morning, about a week into my return to Casavana, and the experience so far was nothing like I had expected it to be. I wondered if Becky knew how intense the battle between Elena and Madam Popescu had become and how deeply I was being dragged into it. Having the cock cage put on me had come as a huge shock. Why had Madam Popescu ordered that I should be made to wear one all of a sudden? The only plausible reason was she knew Elena's game was to treat me to sexual pleasures to entice me onto her side. But was it also a message to me? Was she telling me she knew everything that was going on in the prison, and she was always one step ahead of Elena, and if I sided with her, she would be one step ahead of me, too? I didn't enjoy being here for eighteen months when I was last in Casavana, I thought a month would be easy to cope with this time, but for different reasons, it was becoming even more harrowing.

When Elena came into my cell, she was livid when she saw the cock cage fixed onto my penis. She wasn't annoyed with me, at least to begin with, how could she be, it was Madam Popescu who she directed her immediate anger towards.

"What the fuck has she done to you?" she raged as soon as she set foot inside the cell and looked down at me kneeling on the floor. My cock cage was the first thing she noticed.

I looked up at her a little fearfully. "Madam Cece and Madam Justyna put it on me last night after I'd finished working in the garden."

"She had no right to do this. Did they say why?" she demanded.

"No, just that they were ordered to put it on by Madam Popescu."

"Didn't you press them to tell you?"

"I said one thing without permission and got beaten with that paddle whip eight times," I answered.

"The sooner I get that woman out of her office the better. She's nothing more than a sadistic, criminal psychopath feeding on the power she has." Elena was seething.

I felt like pointing out she wasn't much better after the stunts she'd pulled on me. And even at this moment she was leaving me to kneel on the hard stone floor.

"She's making sure I don't try and win you over with sexual favours. She knows, after the way you were tricked into staying so long last time and the unlawful mistreatment you were subjected to, your testimony against her would be so damaging, she'd be ruined."

I said nothing as I allowed her to continue without interruption.

"And filming your caning and sending live coverage to your wife and her lover outside the prison." She laughed. "That alone will cause her not only to lose her position here, but will see her serve time in prison herself. With your personal testimony to seal the case against her, she will be really screwed. Poetic justice I think."

What a hypocrite, I thought, although, she was correct. What Madam Popescu had done allowing video of me being caned transmitted to the UK for Becky and Josh to watch while they had sex was much worse than Elena giving me access to the internet. The irony of it was, at this moment, I was the only one serving prison time for it, and I was the victim!

"You really need to back me up on this one, or you'll end up in this cell for the rest of your life as her personal toy."

Which I'm sure was exactly what Elena had intended for me.

"It's just occurred to me," she said, pausing as a thought popped into her head. "She's put that thing on you because she found out we had sex, but how did she find out about it?" She looked sharply at me; her eyebrows set in a frown. "It was right after I gave you oral in the garden ... out of sight. Fucking hell, David. Did you tell her what I did, what we did?"

"No," I answered, horrified she would accuse me of that.

"So, how else would she know what went on. It's strange she put that device on you as soon as you got back to your cell. You fucking told her." She came right up to me and stood over me looking down.

"Elena, I promise you, I did not tell Madam Popescu or any guard what you did to me. Why would I? I've been getting sex from you while I'm stuck in prison. I'd be an idiot practically asking for this thing to be put on me."

That seemed to appease her. It was true, I absolutely hadn't said a word to anyone about the sexual favours Elena had bestowed upon me.

"I'm sorry, of course you wouldn't have said anything; that woman so infuriates me, she prevents me from thinking straight. But really, David, you need to quickly decide what you want to do. I know you've been thrown in the deep end here being the key to all this. I do intend asking Dr Petran for those witnesses who had offered to testify on your behalf over your illegal caning, so I can go ahead myself, without you. But it would be so much easier for me to present my case with your testimony regarding the caning and how it was broadcast live to your wife and her lover in the UK; it would cripple her."

Elena was becoming delusional; those witnesses didn't exist. Dr Petran had invented them and used them as a bluff to force Madam Popescu to back down during my resentencing. I wasn't going to reveal that to her. "I wish I didn't have any part to play in this," was my response.

"Oh, David, I'm so sorry, I've left you on the floor. Please stand." She made a token gesture of holding my hand to help as I rose to my feet. "But you do have a part to play, unfortunately."

I shrugged my shoulders and made a grunt of disapproval.

"What's holding you back from committing to me?"

"If I agree to testify on your behalf and you lose, where does that leave me?" I asked.

"I won't lose. But if you don't help me, and I win ... I'm not saying I would be vindictive, but it will strain our friendship." She pulled a sad face. "What have you to worry about, you'll be going home in just over three weeks. Nothing will have changed by then."

"Maybe, to be on the safe side, I should wait until just before I leave, to commit. I'd prefer to come back as a free man later to testify, rather than as a prisoner." My suggestion was to test her reaction.

It didn't look too promising as an expression of annoyance spread across her pretty face, and she held it for a few moments before she responded. "Please, David, don't make me wait too long. I'd have loved to have carried on where I finished yesterday in the garden, but Madam Popescu has put a stop to you having any fun. That surely tells you who you should support in this; me, who is willing to help you in your predicament, or a psychotic woman who prefers you to suffer sexual frustration."

Again, how hypocritical of her to accuse someone of enjoying someone else's sexual frustration. How many times did Elena have me pleasure her with my tongue during my last stay here, with no hope of relief for me whatsoever? I was half expecting her to demand oral from me again before she left, but I don't think she was in the mood. She remained on her best behaviour and instead, after a little more complaining and thinking aloud, she left me alone in my cell wondering who I should trust. A better way to think of it was, who should I distrust the least? I decided to bide my time to give myself as much time to think as possible.

It was two days later during the afternoon when Justyna came down to the cell. She was dressed very provocatively in tight gym shorts and top, beaming a sexy smile at me. After telling me to stand up she came very close to me.

"Madam Popescu has sent me down to see you. She wants me to check your cage is still secure and to make sure you haven't tried to get it off so you can wank your little cock."

She knelt down in front of me, her face inches from my groin. It was a few days since the cage had been put on, and since I'd enjoyed a fantastic blow job from Elena. Despite having been denied even an erection for only that relatively short time, the fact I could remember so clearly the orgasm I'd enjoyed, made my predicament all the more frustrating. Her gentle, measured touches on my penis were sending waves of pleasure through my groin and I was desperate to enjoy her body even knowing how much of an impossibility it was.

"Are you frustrated yet, prisoner?" she asked.

"Yes, Madam Justyna."

"It must be bad that it is not free to grow big. It is worse not coming, but it's not long that you've been here or since you last had an orgasm. Maybe more weeks inside this will make it even worse for you."

I looked straight ahead, avoiding her deep, dark sexy eyes looking up at me from where she knelt. My penis was already straining at the bars, and I was trying not to make it worse for myself.

"Madam Popescu wants to know if you have any message for her," she said, her fingers lingering around my balls as they hung free from the cage.

I paused, thinking if I should just get it all over with before one of them makes a move without me and I lose the minimal influence I have. It felt like both parties were going to keep on at me until I made my decision, but I needed to talk my decision through with someone. What I really needed was to talk to Becky, but she wasn't supposed to return until the end of my time here in three weeks. It had even occurred to me that I could kill two birds with one stone and testify against both of them. The opportunity was there to gain revenge on both of them for what they'd done to me over the last two years. It was a tempting idea, but the thought of going against Madam Popescu wasn't something I would wish upon myself.

"Madam Justyna, I think I'd like to speak with Madam Popescu," I said, glancing down at her, my mind distracted by the pleasant feel of her fingers teasing me.

She was still looking up at me, her mouth so close to my struggling penis, and I noticed her eyebrows briefly raised. I don't think she expected me to agree to her request so quickly. She stood up, her body close to mine, her face close to my face. I could smell her intoxicating minty breath and sense the softness of her lips as I held myself in full control.

"What message would you like me to pass to her?"

She ran her fingers delicately across my chest, in particular across my nipples which aroused them and drew an extra throb from my frustrated penis. These tease and denial tactics were the opposite to those of Elena, and yet they were no less welcome.

"Will you take me to Madam Popescu to speak to her directly?"

The caressing stopped as she thought for a moment. "I will have to tell this to Madam Popescu first before agreeing."

"And when I go up to see her, can I be given some clothes to wear, even prison clothes will do, and not be chained to the floor when I get to her office."

"You ask for many things, prisoner. The answer from Madam Popescu may be a caning for you, for being insolent."

"I know what Madam Popescu needs from me," I said, defiantly. I hoped I wasn't going to get myself into a lot of trouble here and end up with a caning as she'd said.

"You are very bold making demands ..."

"Requests," I interrupted. I was really being foolhardy!

"I will take your ... requests ... to Madam Popescu." She looked me in the eye studying me, no doubt trying to understand where my boldness was coming from. I returned her stare until, without any further comment, she left the cell, locking the door behind her.

It was Cece who came to my cell less than an hour later and ordered me to put my hands behind my back so she could cuff them together. She came and stood in front of me and looked into my eyes. It was the first time I'd had a good look at her face, and I only realised then how pretty she was. Her hair was dyed blond as I could see dark hair roots in her centre part, and I also got a close-up view of how dark her eyebrows were. Her eyes were dark brown too, and those contrasting colours with her light coloured hair gave her a very striking appearance.

"You are a foolish man to make demands of Madam Popescu," she said. "You realise, as a prisoner here, you will pay for every insolent comment you make?"

"Yes, Madam Cece."

She stared at me a little longer before gripping my arm and leading me from the cell naked. I half expected a slap across the face and was bracing myself for it. I'm sure that was what she wanted to do, but was worried what her boss would say if I turned up in her office with a red handprint on my cheek when she was looking for my co-operation.

I was manhandled all the way to Madam Popescu's office before being practically shoved inside where I was told to stand in the usual spot right in the middle of the floor. My request for clothes and not to be chained to the floor had obviously, and expectedly, been denied.

As soon as I was restrained, Cece exited the room leaving me alone with Madam Popescu. The door to the back office was closed, so not even Nalina Radu was there to witness my latest humiliation.

"Mr Emerson, what do you have to say to me?" she said.

"First of all, I have a couple of questions, Madam Popescu," I said nervously, my original boldness having somewhat fizzled away as I stood before this woman who I was in awe of.

"I was of the understanding you were giving me information, not the other way round."

"It's more assurances than actual questions before I say anything else, Madam Popescu."

She uttered not a sound, the laser like effect her eyes had on me said enough, but I pressed ahead. "Would I be able to see, or at least speak, with my wife?"

Her answer was short and sharp: "No."

"I really need to speak to someone who is independent of the argument between you and Madam Elena."

"That is not possible," she replied, with equal bluntness.

Perhaps I already knew that answer. My next question: "Have you escalated my conviction for communicating illegally outside the prison?"

"No."

"Have you decided yet whether you will?"

"No."

"When will you decide?"

"I am still considering."

"On what will you base your decision?"

"Your willingness to co-operate with the continued smooth running of this prison."

That was a clear indication of where Madam Popescu stood and the precarious position I was in. "If I was able to tell you who gave me access to the internet, what would you use that information for?"

"I already know who provided you with internet access; it is your testimony I need. If you agreed to give it, I would be able to stop Elena's attempt to remove me from my rightful position as head of this prison. I would also use it to have her convicted of a serious crime, thus removing any threat, however minimal, from her ever attempting anything like this again."

"And if I wasn't able to help you?"

"That would be unfortunate. If there is no evidence of anyone else giving you access to the internet, it would appear you had somehow managed it all by yourself. You would be the only person responsible for the crime, and should I raise the issue of your conviction with Judge Olarescu, the question of the suspension of your prison sentence would most certainly arise. Imagine this scenario; You are ordered to complete the two and a half years of your suspended sentence while Elena would remain in her present role of reassessing prison sentences. She may decide to look into your latest conviction and press for an even stiffer penalty... five years is the maximum for this offence."

"But I'm worried that if I agree to testify against Elena, Judge Olarescu will still discover that I was sending messages outside the prison anyway, which will give her reason to reinstate my two and a half years." My voice was going higher the more my stress level rose.

"The heaviest charges would fall upon the shoulders of Elena. You would be only a minor collaborator in the deception, and with me there to explain all this to the Judge ..." she said, pausing for effect, "it once again comes down to a question of trust," she said.

"Respectfully, Madam Popescu. How can I trust you?"

That Mona Lisa smile appeared on her face as she leaned forward, resting her elbows on the desk and linking her fingers before her. "Again, I will remind you of what you told me only this week; you trust your wife, your wife trusts me, therefore you trust me. They are your words, Mr Emerson."

She was correct, but this was taking my comment to the extreme. Was this all a part of the test to see if I could trust Becky? But also, part of the test was to see if Becky could be trusted. Was this actually the moment that I had to declare whether or not I truly trusted my wife? Was it the moment for me to allow Becky to show she could be trusted? In a roundabout way, Madam Popescu was the hinge on which the door to our future hung. Based on my decision, would the door close, or would it open?

Whether it was a feeling of helpless submission or a feeling of absolute clarity, I knew there was only one path that made any sense at all.

"Madam Popescu, you already know it was Elena who gave me access to the internet, but as you have made it clear to me, you need me to confirm it. Yes, it was Elena who gave me internet access, and yes, I will agree to testify to that in court."

Madam Popescu's reaction was not what I expected. Instead of looking relieved and thanking me for my co-operation, she merely pressed a button on the intercom on her desk. "Madam Cece, you may come to my office to return the prisoner to his cell."

I had thought about mentioning that Elena was preparing to accuse her of broadcasting a live punishment out of the prison, but decided to hold that information in case I needed it. "When will all this happen, Madam Popescu?"

"All what?"

"Me testifying about Elena."

"You will be informed."

"You will protect me in this, won't you, Madam Popescu."

"Are you bringing up the question of trust again, Mr Emerson?" she asked, tiresomely.

The door opened and Cece entered. She moved to stand alongside me awaiting instructions from her boss.

When I didn't answer, Madam Popescu smiled and looked at the prison guard. "Please take the prisoner back to his cell. That will be all."

I found it bizarre she could act so coldly towards me after I'd agreed to help her get rid of Elena. I just hoped I'd made the right decision for myself and wasn't going to regret it, but I had only three more weeks to go before I would be released from this tortuous adventure. I was feeling very guilty about what I had agreed to do to Elena. For all the bad things she'd done to me, there were many good things she had done for me also. But I had to keep telling myself, out of them all in Casavana, Elena was the one who had treated me in the cruellest manner, so hopefully, it would see an element of justice being done.

My heart was pounding as Cece gleefully took me back down to the underground cells. When would Elena get to know about my decision? Would she come down to see me again to urge me to support her, completely oblivious of the fact I'd already chosen Madam Popescu's corner over hers?

Left alone in my cell, the three weeks that lay before me felt as bad as three years considering what may happen during that time. When Madam Popescu had described the scenario of Judge Olarescu discovering I had broken the law, a similar fear to what I felt when Elena looked to have a solid case against me in January was ignited inside me. I couldn't see how it was possible for that truth not to come out. I was well and truly screwed. If only I could speak to Becky and find out what she knew. I lay on my bed fearing the worst.

OllyT
OllyT
314 Followers
12