David and Becky - Resolution Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a half sleep when I heard the key going into my cell door. I panicked and jumped off my bed and got down to the floor, but not in time for the door to swing open and Elena to come storming in. She knew!

"David, you have to help me," she said frantically, kneeling down in front of me so our faces were on the same level. Not what I was expecting.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to sound equally concerned.

"One of the guards said Madam Popescu is going to bring charges against me, but I don't know what it's all about."

The pair of us got off the floor and I invited her to sit on the bed next to me. I felt so guilt ridden at that moment as she had no idea how much Madam Popescu already knew of her plan to oust her. Neither did she have a clue I had already agreed to testify against her. Elena was completely in the dark.

"What sort of charges is she supposed to be bringing against you, Elena?" I asked, knowing full well what they were.

"I don't know, I just heard some of the girls talking and they shut up as soon as they saw me. But I heard enough. I don't know what to do."

Gone was the confident woman who had stood up in court and argued that my sentence should have been three years instead of six months. Instead, a frightened young woman sat leaning into me on my thin, straw mattress, terrified of what the future held for her. In all good conscience, I couldn't feel happy that exactly what she had tried to have imposed on me was quite possibly going to be imposed on her instead. I felt sorry for her, but I knew I was going to have to go through with what I'd promised Madam Popescu.

I heard a sound from outside the cell, it was coming from the stairs beyond the passageway door; voices and footsteps.

"Someone's coming," Elena said, gripping my hand. "You have to support me, David, it's my only hope."

I looked at her pleading eyes and said nothing. She stood up and pulled me. "Please, come with me, we can get out of here together."

"What?" I said.

Thankfully, two female officers entered the cell at that moment; they were from the main public prison. Madam Popescu was right behind them, following them into my cell.

"Elena," one of the guards said, gripping her arm. The tall guard was dressed in a khaki uniform of shirt and long trousers, her dark hair tied back harshly. Around her middle she wore a belt holding a baton, a leather strap, a torch, hand cuffs and what appeared to be a stun gun of sorts. Both of them were so different to the female guards I was used to. One thing that was very similar; they were both attractive.

The rest of what was spoken between Elena, the guards and Madam Popescu was in Siskovian, and it was all very heated, apart from anything Madam Popescu said which was calm and confident. I stood as far from the action as possible and watched it all happen very quickly. It took a matter of a couple of minutes before Elena was hand cuffed and in the custody of the two tall guards. She was taken out of the cell and away up the steps leaving Madam Popescu and I, alone.

"I'm sure you had no idea what was said during that little flurry of action, Mr Emerson," she said, a triumphant expression on her face.

"I think I could make a good guess, Madam Popescu; she's been arrested."

"Yes, that much is obvious, but she will be charged with providing a prisoner, you, access to an outside external communication device. The police have been summoned, and when you are called to be questioned, you will be given clothes to wear. Make no mention that you are a prisoner here now, that has no relevance to the charges being brought against Elena. Of course, they need to know you were a prisoner when she committed her crime."

"What if they ask me if I sent emails?"

"I will be in the room during your interview, and as a Judge, I will make sure you are not required to answer such questions. All that is needed from you is your testimony that Elena gave you access to external communication."

"Is she going to be alright?" I asked.

Madam Popescu looked curiously at me. "Why would you show concern for the woman who treated you so badly?"

"She was also good to me at times."

"Elena was not good to you, Mr Emerson. I knew all about the games of psychology she played with you, it was one of the reasons I pushed her forward in her career. I thought she was going to be very useful to me in this prison, but unfortunately for her, she set her aims too high. She was very misguided in thinking she could bring me down by making those accusations against me, using you to back her up. It is not that her accusations are unfounded or would not have succeeded, but whatever valid weapon she had available to her to use against me, I was always going to be stronger than her or any who think they can defeat me."

Listening to and watching Madam Popescu's demeanour while she spoke was hypnotic, and I found myself, once again, in awe of the woman. She was beautiful, tall, strong and clever, it was as though she was invincible. Submitting before her in her prison under her exclusive control lifted me, especially at this moment as I experienced the enormous power she had. This was way beyond the helplessness of being restrained so she could beat the crap out of my arse with a cane, this was female domination and power at a different level. As much as I'd discovered I couldn't give up submitting to Becky and the world she'd created, I knew I didn't wish to give up sharing this part of Madam Popescu's world either.

"How did you know what Elena was up to, even what she was saying to me and ... doing with me?" I asked the question discreetly, taking care not to state clearly that I'd had two orgasms while with Elena; I wasn't sure if that would qualify me for a punishment.

"Elena believed she had someone she could confide in; someone she could trust to keep her secrets." She smiled. "But she was wrong."

I nodded my head as I realised who she was talking about, it had to be Izabela. I decided I didn't want to get into that too deeply, so I returned to my own security concerns. "I'm glad to hear you'll be with me during the interview, Madam Popescu," I said, "I trust you to protect me."

Madam Popescu studied me for a moment before saying: "Someone will bring clothes for you shortly so you can be prepared for when you are called."

"Thank you, Madam Popescu."

When she left me, I felt so glad I had made the choice of supporting her, although I don't think I was ever really going to take Elena's side over Madam Popescu. Elena had been very deceitful with me during my first stay here, whereas Madam Popescu had been fairly open with me. She had never hidden her sadistic nature from me, telling me clearly she enjoyed giving hard canings and wanting to make life tough for me here. Elena had pretended to be my friend, and yet had betrayed me on more than one occasion, apparently in ways I hadn't realised at the time. Perhaps this was a type of justice in the end, and maybe I shouldn't feel so guilty about testifying against her but be happy at the way things were about to turn out.

Coming next in Chapter 17: Elena's clash with Madam Popescu brings up some issues for me.

12