David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 02

Story Info
A visit to the casino results in an attractive encounter.
5.8k words
4.19
10.4k
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. The characters are not based on any living or deceased persons and are not written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. If you are not interested in fiction in which males willingly submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Chapter 2

Saturday 27th June - Wednesday 1st July 2015

The following day, Saturday, I took Becky to the airport and dropped her off in good time to catch her plane back to Crete. Part of me hoped it was all a ruse to make me think she was going, but was in actual fact going to pull out at the last moment, come home with me and spend the rest of the day having blissful sex. But that wasn't to be, instead, after a passionate and arousing kiss in the airport drop off area, I drove home alone to an empty apartment.

It wasn't until Thursday of next week that she would be getting home, twelve days! And so I wouldn't get bored, she'd given me a list of jobs that had accumulated over the time I'd been in prison. They were all mundane jobs like tidying up the lawn and flower beds, fixing one of the shed roofs, and cleaning the apartments for holiday guest changeover day. She also suggested I paint the reception area and fix the brickwork on a low wall at the side of the property. All this while she spent the time lying naked on a beach soaking up the sun and enjoying wall to wall sex with Gina and Liam.

At least, working would help take my mind off my own sexual predicament, spending each day from early morning working hard, and it would also make the days pass by quicker. She also informed me she'd had a hidden security camera installed near the main entrance the day after I'd gone into prison. Although Poppy and Jim had looked after the place, they didn't stay there overnight. She pointed it out to me as we left the apartment that morning and I could see how well hidden it was among some ivy. It was actually a good idea what she'd done from a security point of view.

After returning from the airport, I began my tasks, worked until early evening, then after a shower, a couple of bottles of beer and a meal I'd cooked myself, I slept quite well. I continued through the early part of the week, but I got a nice surprise late on Tuesday evening when my phone rang. It was Paul, he was a friend I hadn't spoken to since the week before my prison debacle. As soon as I heard his voice, I realised, during the whole arrest, court appearance, four weeks inside and release, I'd not had a chance to tell him or any of my friends what had gone on.

"Great to hear from you, Paul," I said, genuinely pleased to hear his voice.

"Just found out you got home a few days ago, mate."

"My head's still buzzing," I said, feeling guilty I'd not contacted him. "The whole thing whizzed by so fast, I still can't believe it all happened." What did Paul think happened, what details did he know, I wondered. How did he even find out?

"I know, and I understand, mate. Becky told me the day you went inside. Said you'd got six weeks but you'd be out in less with good behaviour. Sounds like you must have been a good boy."

That was interesting, Becky telling him. Did she tell him about our friend, Gina, who'd more or less put me in prison? "I'm glad she let you know so you didn't think I'd disappeared off the face of the planet without a word."

"Yeah, me too. What the hell were you doing mouthing off to a judge? Jumping a red light was no big deal. Anyway, Becky gave me a quick ring last night to tell me you'd got out early, so I thought I'd get in touch, see if you wanted the group to go celebrate your freedom."

That actually sounded like a good idea to take my mind off work, cock cages and Becky being away for another week. Was she feeling guilty about the way she was treating me? Is that why she thought of ringing Paul from her holiday to tell him I was home? She must have realised I would need some cheering up. "What did you have in mind?"

"I know tomorrow's only a Wednesday, but we were thinking, sooner we get you back to normality, the better.

Ben elected to drive as he didn't want to drink while gambling. We were headed to the local casino to watch our maths teacher friend take cash off the alleged crooks that ran it. He'd raved about the winning system he'd devised, a system his mathematical genius had worked out, or so he told us. We'd all gone with him, Phil as well as Paul and myself, just once before to see him use his system to good effect. Despite his claims of winning regularly, he didn't avoid being the butt of jokes, especially from Phil.

"So, back to the millionaire maker system tonight is it, Benny?" Phil asked as soon as he jumped in the back seat.

"I doubt I'll get anywhere near that much," Ben replied, pulling away from the kerb. "I think they'd be on to me, the casino bosses, before I got anywhere near that kind of money."

"They've probably got their eyes on you now," Phil continued.

"That's where I've got to be clever," Ben explained. "I have to keep my winnings down, and even have a few nights where I lose."

"Looks like you've got the smarts to outdo the buggers."

"Keeping one step ahead is the name of the game." Ben hadn't realised Phil wasn't taking him seriously, but he kept going, believing he was. "Take this month, for example: I go about three nights a week, the first week I was two fifty up, so I pretended to break even the first couple of nights the following week. Then I gave myself a whopping five hundred win, but came back the next night and lost half of it."

"On purpose?" Phil said.

"Of course it was on purpose. Then the week after, I gave myself a profit of nearly four hundred."

"You're really playing them for fools, Benny."

"I know."

"So, what's the plan for tonight?"

"I'll see how it's going, get the feel of the table."

"What's the name of that game you played last time we went with you?" Phil kept up his serious, interested voice.

"Baccarat," Ben said, tiresomely.

"I knew it ended in a 't'"

"I've switched over to roulette anyway."

"Oh, why's that?"

"I've worked out a different system that works for roulette, and it's good to change it up a bit. Playing different games takes the heat off from those watching behind the scenes."

"Well, the higher your reputation amongst the high rollers climbs, the more you have to keep ahead of the casino bosses."

"Ben, he's taking the piss," I jumped in.

"I knew he was," Ben responded angrily. "The piss taking bastard will be taking the piss up his own arse when I show him what I can do."

"I won't be taking anything up the arse from you, Benny boy," Phil quickly said with a grin.

We all thought it was funny, apart from Ben, but I think he loved to be the daft one in the Phil and Ben comedy duo.

Bringing that part of the conversation to a close was a mistake from my point of view, as I was next in the firing line when Paul started asking why Becky had gone back to Crete with me coming out of prison early.

I tried to explain, but the excuses I made for her were weak: "She'd been looking forward to the holiday with that couple who invited us, and it was supposed to be for six weeks. It seemed a shame her not going when I went inside."

"I can see that mate, but surely she could have come home to stay when you were released, she'd had something like four weeks away, hadn't she?" Paul was trying to be supportive. "But she went back."

"She stayed the night I got out." I didn't mention I gave her a good time, but I just ended up back in my cock cage. "But, she didn't want to let the other couple down, and I had a lot of stuff to catch up with," I explained, weakly.

"After a month in prison," Phil jumped in, "you must have had plenty of sex to catch up with." He thought that was funny, then added: "Unless you came out of prison satisfied, if you know what I mean." He patted me on the shoulder.

"Ok, Phil," Paul interrupted.

"Sorry, mate, only joking." Phil pushed the back of my head.

I was glad to get out of the confines of the car when we pulled into the casino car park. It felt so uplifting walking into the plush, air conditioned games room with its colourfully flashing slot machines, well dressed croupiers and dazzling bar. Soft jazz played in the background, smooth and relaxing, mixing with the gentle murmurings of conversation and laughter from the people. The smell of hot food drifted from the open restaurant area and floated enticingly in the air. It was a million miles away from prison life.

After a couple of drinks, we watched Ben at the roulette table methodically laying his bets. In actual fact, he wasn't that bad at what he was doing, winning occasionally, losing some, but his chip stack was slowly growing. Phil kept jumping in with his put down jokes, but to give Ben credit, he brushed off the jokes and carried on increasing his stack.

I had become aware of a woman at my side, standing closer to me than she needed to be. She was a little younger than me, very pretty, and wearing a short, black dress, although I detected something corporate about her.

"Do you want me to set you up at a table?" she asked, looking at the small stack of chips I held in my hand.

She had a lovely bright smile, such perfect white teeth and fairly short silky blonde hair that was pushed behind her ears.

"I was just watching my friend play roulette," I replied.

She took hold of my elbow gently and pulled me to the side. "It's fun watching friends, but more fun playing."

In my sexually vulnerable state, I felt helpless resisting her charms. "Ok, what do you suggest?"

"It's entirely up to you, but why don't you try your luck at blackjack," she said enthusiastically. She skillfully linked my arm and directed me to a table with a single other punter. "I'll introduce you to my best friend, Marcy, best croupier in here." She leaned in to me and whispered: "She's been so lucky for her customers today; they've all been walking away with smiles on their faces and a bunch of chips in their hands."

The croupier looked at the pair of us approach and smiled welcomingly. She was medium height, with a slim fitting croupier's jacket and black, skin tight trousers. A crimson bow tie looked very fetching against the white shirt she wore.

"Someone looking to take some more chips off you, Marcy," my escort said.

Marcy laughed. "Come and sit down, honey, what's your name?"

"David," I answered, feeling so manipulated.

"Well, David, I love it when you guys win, and I've had a good day giving out chips. Do you want to place a bet on the next hand?"

"I'm Cassie, by the way," said my escort, standing right behind me and placing her hand on my shoulder. "When you quadruple your chips, I expect a nice tip for setting you up here." She and Marcy exchanged smiles.

"We'll see what we can do," Marcy said, still with a lovely smile on her face, as Cassie patted my back.

"I'll see you around, David, I'll leave you in Marcy's very generous hands. If you need anything at all, just come and let me know." Cassie disappeared leaving me at the mercy of the blackjack table.

I placed a five pound chip on the table and Marcy quickly got down to business dealing the cards. I had a three and an eight, a good start, she dealt herself a six and a hidden card. My spirits perked up; I chose to double my bet placing another five pound chip down. My next card was a king; yes, I'd struck twenty one.

"I'll stick," I said.

The other player took another card and bust, standing up angrily and walking away. Marcy turned her hidden card, it was a ten, followed by an eight, and I'd won ten pounds. I got a big excited smile from Marcy who looked genuinely pleased I'd won.

"Told you I was giving it away today," she winked.

"Don't think the other bloke would agree."

"One of the few losers I've had here this evening."

I placed another chip down for my next hand and proceeded to pick up another five pounds profit. Twenty minutes later, I'd turned my fifty pound starting stack into one hundred and eighty, and was only disturbed when Phil and Ben came over. Ben had a see through plastic wallet full of chips, it looked like the pair of us were having a good time. With a waitress bringing over drinks for us all, the night was developing into one to remember. Since Becky returned to Crete to finish off her holiday, it was the first time I was enjoying myself. And it felt good to be away from all that sexual tension.

"Looks like me and you have beaten the house tonight, Ben," I said loudly to make myself heard.

"A tidy four fifty profit, thank you very much," he replied.

"But we're taking him to the cashier before it goes down the pan," Phil chirped in. "And maybe you should join us," he added.

"No!" I said, horrified at the thought of breaking the winning streak. "I'm staying right where I am." I sounded a bit drunk, even to myself, but Becky was away, so what else did I have to do?

"Come on David," Ben shouted into my ear, "Phil's right for once, stop while you're ahead."

"We'll go celebrate at the bar," Paul appeared. "You two are paying though."

I was having none of it, I was on a winning streak, and when I looked across the table at Marcy, she gave me a wink. That settled it. "You three go to the bar, or go home if you want, I'll get myself a taxi, but after four weeks inside, I'm staying out to enjoy myself."

Two hours later, I had not only lost my profit, but my original fifty had gone as well as another three hundred and fifty I'd taken from the cash machine. Only for the fact I could barely stand up to withdraw any more cash due to the alcohol, I would have lost much more. With my friends gone, it was left to the security staff to call a taxi for me, I vaguely remember Cassie having something to do with getting me safely home.

I somehow managed to get up to the apartment and into my bed, but when I woke up next morning, the cold reality of what I'd done hit home. Fortunately, or unfortunately, whichever way you look at it, I wasn't someone who forgot what happened on a heavy drinking night, and this was no exception. I had lost four hundred pounds: not an amount of money we could afford to lose. What made it worse was finding a letter from the Driving Standards Agency when I checked the mail later that morning informing me my licence to teach new drivers had been revoked. My motoring offence was deemed serious enough for the department to take such drastic action. The extent to which Gina was wrecking my life seemed never ending.

Friday 3rd July 2015

For the next couple of days, I stewed over what had happened that dreaded evening in the casino, trying to analyse what had gone wrong. When I played blackjack having had minimal alcohol, I had won, but it was when the waitress started taking orders and bringing me drinks, that was also when I began losing. I had got myself into a winning streak with some good luck, but also with good strategy.

I decided it was down to sexy waitresses tempting me with alcohol that was my downfall, and if I went back there, making sure I stayed sober, I would surely win most, if not all my money back. I made my decision; Becky was not due back for another six days, so I would go to the casino that evening with fifty pounds, just like I had done before, and go through the same actions, but this time, not a drop of alcohol would pass my lips.

I entered the casino alone, having not mentioned anything about coming here to my friends. I wanted no outside influence this time, it was all going to be me. When Cassie saw me enter the games room, she made a beeline approach. This time, I wasn't going to fall for her, or any other girl's, charms.

"David, so glad you came back. Did you get home ok the other night? I was so worried."

With a hint of embarrassment, I smiled politely. "I'm really sorry about the state I was in; I wouldn't have got home without you, Cassie. Thanks for sorting that taxi for me, I wasn't in any fit state to look after myself."

"Glad to help." She patted my shoulder sending a little shudder of excitement through me.

"So, I thought I'd return and try to recoup my losses from that last visit."

"It's not a good idea chasing your losses, you know."

"I think I know where I went wrong."

She nudged me. "Hey, keep that to yourself, we're trying to make a profit here."

We both laughed.

The polite banter continued for a little longer before I sensed she was trying to edge away; I knew it was her job to mingle with other punters. I asked who was running the blackjack table to bring our chat to a close.

"It's Marcy again tonight, she'll be so pleased to see you."

"I bet she will, after what I lost."

Cassie laughed thinking I was taking my loss light heartedly, not realising I was seething about losing all that money. She linked my arm just as she had the previous time. Apparently, we were best friends now, but I didn't mind as tonight I was going to win.

Marcy seemed pleased to see me, and happily dealt the cards for my first five pound bet. I won the first hand and the second, doubling down on the third and hitting blackjack on the fourth. It was going so well. The waitresses, wearing little more than bikinis, came to take drinks orders, but I stuck to soft drinks to keep myself focussed, although I couldn't resist a stirring within my cock cage.

I lost a couple of hands, but was soon winning again, following a betting strategy that I'd used to good effect on my previous visit. On reaching two hundred pounds, another croupier took over, Marcy leaving with a polite smile, and I was soon touching three hundred. Feeling satisfied I'd made massive inroads into retrieving my losses, I decided to stay sensible and leave with what I had amassed.

As I walked to my car, satisfied with the recovery visit to the casino, a voice called me. It was Cassie, who'd been chatting with one of the other girls who had gone outside for a smoke. She came over to me, a big smile on her face.

"Looks like your luck changed tonight," she said, giving me a playful nudge with her hips.

"Yes, and I'm quitting while I'm ahead," I replied happily. "But how do you know how well I did?"

"It's my job to keep an eye on the punters, make sure they're happy, be there to help when they need it."

"Help to lose money," I said, keeping my smile.

"It's not always about the money," she said, sounding hurt. "I looked after you the other night, didn't I, getting you into a taxi when you couldn't stand up,"

I suddenly felt guilty that I'd teased her about her job; it was true, she had helped me out. "Yes, you did, and like I said earlier, I really am grateful for that."

"So, where are you off to now, not going home already, are you?"

"I am actually. Recouped most of my losses, so I thought I'd get home have a good night sleep, I've a few jobs I need to catch up with tomorrow.

"Home alone?" she asked.

Strange question to ask someone she doesn't know, I thought. "My wife's away on holiday at the moment, so, yes, I've got a bit of freedom."

"That's good she can get away... it is good, isn't it?" she said with an inquisitive frown.

"Yes, she needed a break, she's been really busy lately." I felt I was floundering trying to sound genuine, and I sensed she detected a little tension in my voice. "I'm really looking forward to seeing her next week," I added, still trying to convince her.

"Sounds like a good reason not to go home tonight if you've got free time for yourself."

Now it was my turn to look questioningly at her.

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers
12