David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not there tonight," she explained, "you've got a few days of freedom, why not come back in and enjoy yourself while you can."

She made a good point, but... "Look, I've just managed to come out of that place with this." I showed her the roll of notes. "I don't want to lose it all."

"Casinos aren't all about losing. You have good wins sometimes as well as some losses. You're not a regular at this are you?"

"Is it that obvious?"

She gave a quick wave to the girl she'd been chatting to, and linked my arm in her usual way. "You don't have to use all of it to buy chips; you probably won't need to if that winning streak continues."

I re-entered the casino and changed fifty pounds into chips and headed to the blackjack table, all the time accompanied by Cassie. I knew it was her job to entice punters back to the tables, and she was doing a good job on me, and I did nothing to resist. Two hours later, I was thankful she had, as I'd managed to increase the fifty pounds worth of chips I bought, into one hundred and fifty. Determined this time to leave with my winnings, I cashed in. I found Cassie sitting on a high stool at the bar chatting to another punter, and slipped her a crisp twenty pound note. She jumped down from the stool and hugged me, seemingly genuinely pleased I'd won.

"When did you say your wife's home?" she asked.

Another surprise question. "Next Thursday."

Then, she did something that really took me by surprise. She slipped the twenty I'd just given her into my side pocket, leaned towards me and whispered: "Tuesday night is my early finish. I'll be leaving at nine, so if you fancy it, meet me outside in the car park and you can buy me a drink instead." She gave me a peck on the cheek and turned back to the man she'd been chatting to, leaving me wondering what had just happened.

I went home happy, if not a little confused for more than one reason that night. I'd recovered almost all of my previous losses, I was one day closer to seeing Becky, but most of all I had also been asked out for a drink by a beautiful casino hostess.

I didn't get to sleep so quickly that night, there was all sorts of turmoil going on inside my head. There were so many questions I needed answers to. Why did this woman want to go for a drink with me? She knew I was married. Was she looking for a one night stand? Knowing I was married might make her feel safe because she wasn't looking for anything serious. What if things got over physical? I had my cock cage on, so there was no way we'd be having sex. How could I explain why I was turning her down? I couldn't tell her I wore a chastity device. I'd never be able to show my face in the casino again. Did I want to go behind Becky's back? What the fuck! She'd gone on holiday with Gina and Liam and was probably taking Liam's cock in every orifice. That rebellious thought was quickly squashed by my submissive conscience. She loves me. She's doing all this to me because she knows I like it. Oh, what a dilemma. Should I meet Cassie, or should I just ignore her offer and not turn up. I had a few days to think about it.

Tuesday 7th July 2015

Eventually, after many changes of mind, I found myself sitting outside a bar at a small table with the lovely Cassie opposite. She was a gorgeous looking girl, slim and sexy with a cute, pretty face, and outside the casino environment, she had even lost that official, corporate look. Did I only fancy her from a sexually frustrated, spent four weeks in prison, point of view? No, she was a stunning young woman, and here I was, enjoying the late evening surrounded by the hustle and bustle of late night holidaymakers in the bars and restaurants around the harbour, in her company.

We'd chatted about mundane stuff over the half hour we'd been there and I was really enjoying being with her. It was only when she mentioned Becky's absence that I felt a little unsettled.

"How long has your wife been away?" she asked.

Should I give her the whole truth? "She went back a week last Saturday," I said.

"She went back?"

I hadn't meant to put it like that, going back meant she'd been away earlier, leaving it open to further explanation. There was no point hiding the fact I'd been in prison; it wasn't as though I was trying to impress this woman. "Actually, she went on holiday over five weeks ago, but came home to see me for a couple of days."

"Five weeks she's been away?" Cassie seemed to look more than surprised; she looked a little happy.

"I do have a little confession to make," I said, feeling slight embarrassment.

She leaned forward on the table. "Oh, I like this," she said.

"I was in prison."

"What?!" She sat back, eyes open wide, lips parted in a faint smile.

"Don't worry, it wasn't for murder or anything serious. I was just an idiot to the judge."

"You must have been a gigantic idiot to get sent to prison for something you said."

"It was just a motoring offence, but I was a bit mouthy to her. I didn't like her attitude."

"And she liked yours even less. So, how long were you in there for?"

"She gave me six weeks, so Becky, my wife, went on holiday with friends for the whole time. She came back to pick me up from prison when I was released after four and a half weeks inside."

She leaned forward again with a thoughtful expression. "But then she went back to her holiday. Why didn't you go with her?"

"In the terms of my release, I wasn't allowed to travel abroad until the original six weeks were over."

"But she still went away without you?"

The more questioning her looks and responses were, the more it sunk in how much Becky had screwed me over on this one. Teasing me and denying orgasm was our thing and I loved her doing it to me, but leaving me at home this last week after coming out of prison was too much.

I didn't mention the tease and denial, of course, or the cock cage, but talking about my situation of being alone had increased Cassie's interest in me. After the conversation changed to the holiday apartments we owned, and the fact they could be seen on the hillside overlooking the beach from where we sat, I agreed to Cassie's request to go up and see the view from our top floor apartment.

Where was the harm in that?

"Oh, David, what an incredible view," she said, standing on the balcony looking down and seeing the brightly lit harbour and the beach sweeping away to the left.

She was standing very close to me, and I was surprised how comfortable it felt. I could smell her alluring perfume, feel the calming warmth from her body, and sense the tenderness of spirit that seemed to reach out to me. I was also beginning to feel very aroused as my penis began to force itself into every bit of the cage it was enclosed in. What was I to do? I felt Cassie was open to taking this to the next step.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked, my voice quivering. We both knew what I was really asking.

"I'd love one."

"I just need to check something, I'll be back with your drink," I said. "Don't go anywhere."

I entered the bedroom and made straight for the drawer at Becky's side of the bed. I pulled it open and looked in. There was the simple wooden box with its little padlock keeping it securely locked and the contents inaccessible. To release the padlock required entering a four digit code which only Becky knew. Inside the box was the spare key to my cock cage to be used only if I needed to release myself in dire emergency. In that situation, the box could be easily broken apart, but Becky would obviously know. What was I to do?

Then Cassie walked into the room. I turned around quickly, the box in my hand and the look on my face must have been so full of guilt.

"Are you ok?" she asked, coming right up to me. She was offering me comfort for whatever it was she thought was wrong with me.

As she reached up to kiss me, her body pressed into mine, and the rigid cock cage, which was now forced forward by my struggling penis, dug into her abdomen.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, stepping back in shock. She looked down at my crotch knowing it wasn't a normal erection that she'd felt dig into her.

"There's something I need to tell you, Cassie," I said. "It's something she makes me wear." I couldn't believe what I was about to say.

"What is it?"

"It's a male chastity device."

"A what?"

"It's not as weird as you think, it's just a little game we play."

"A game?" Cassie was clearly flustered, but at least she hadn't run out of the room.

"She likes to tease me while I'm wearing it." I was starting to sound embarrassing. "You know, so I can't get an erection."

She was looking at me frowning, trying to understand what I was saying. "That is some hard core stuff, David. She teases you while you're wearing a chastity device?"

"Yeah, I get a real kick out of it," I said, trying to sound convincing, even though I was speaking the truth. "Both of us do."

"Are you really ok with that?"

"Yes, yes, course I am. We've done it for years, and it's not as bad as you think. It's never on that long and..."

"It must be unbearably maddening." She was slowly shaking her head trying to understand.

"Which is why we do it."

"I've heard of male chastity devices. A couple of the girls I work with also work for one of the other places the casino owner has. But you wear one? And your wife's gone off and left you? After being in prison for a month?

"The spare key is in this box," I said, holding it towards her.

Just then, my phone rang... It was Becky!!!

I turned away from Cassie. "Hi, Becky," I said, trying to sound bright and happy to hear from her.

"David, where are you?"

"At home, in the bedroom."

"Oh, David, you shouldn't be home alone," she said. "You should be out, enjoying yourself."

"How's your holiday?" I quickly wanted to change the subject, while at the same time praying Cassie wouldn't make a sound.

"We're flying back a day early, managed to get a cheaper flight, so tomorrow night's going to be a lucky night for someone."

"Who would that be?" I asked, suddenly feeling a surge of happiness at her imminent return.

"David!" she scolded. "You know I mean you. I promise you; tomorrow night will be all about you."

"If only I could believe you," I joked. I was almost forgetting Cassie was there.

"David, what's got into you," she laughed.

"I just can't wait to see you."

"Good. The plane lands about two thirty tomorrow, don't worry about picking me up, the three of us will get a taxi together, it'll be much easier. Anyway, this is just a quick call, battery's nearly gone, I'm going now, I just wanted to let you know."

"Ok, Becky, can't wait to see you."

"I really love you, David."

The phone went dead.

I turned around and looked at Cassie; I couldn't help smiling, and seeing the look on my face she must have realised nothing was going to happen between us.

"I'm so pleased for you, David," she said backing from the room. "You must be really looking forward to her coming home."

"Thank you, Cassie, for a lovely evening," was all I could think of to say.

She refused the offer of a lift home, opting to call a taxi, but as we parted at the door, she said: "Look, David, I know this must have been awkward for you, what just happened, but don't become a stranger to the casino. I'm a big, grown up girl and I know everyone has their little secrets. Yours is safe with me, I promise. But anytime you want a chat, you know where I am."

She reached up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

Coming soon in Chapter 3: Becky returns from her holiday.

12