David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 07

Story Info
I accept Tashrina's promotional offer and take a gamble.
6.2k words
3.96
7.9k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device, cuckoldry and corporal punishment. No part of this story is written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. The characters, named and unnamed, are not based on any living or deceased persons. All locations, whether named or otherwise, in this story, including the nation of Siskovia Province, are also fictitious and any similarities to any that exist anywhere, are coincidental. If you are not interested in fiction in which males willingly submit to dominant females, or find such subjects objectionable and in opposition to your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

*

Chapter 7

Sunday 19th July 2015

I was last to rise the following morning, and when I strolled into the open lounge, Becky and Gina looked up at me sharply. After the sexual exploitations of the previous evening, we'd all had a good time eating and drinking, and I'd clearly suffered the worst. But as usual, a greasy cooked breakfast was the answer to my hangover problems and the smell of frying bacon that hit my nostrils with vigour, raised my spirits considerably.

As much as I was still in a daze, I did get the impression the two ladies had been talking about me. It was probably about the next sexual torture they were planning for me, but I was too hung over and desperate for my bacon and eggs to bother.

"Full English?" Becky asked, cheerfully.

"Just what I need," I replied, sitting at the table and putting my head in my hands.

Gina placed a glass of fresh orange in front of me; it was amazing how they could be so nice after the sexual horrors they inflicted on me. I drank the juice down gratefully and waited in silence for the breakfast to arrive.

Liam and Gina hung around until about noon before leaving. I was recovering slowly, especially after finishing every last morsel on my breakfast plate, but I was getting a very distinctive feeling my wife and her partner in crime were up to something. I knew I didn't need to press Becky about it as she would approach me soon enough with her latest ideas of cruelty.

Nothing was forthcoming as the afternoon continued, in fact, it was our next visit to the casino that Becky wanted to talk about.

"I've been thinking about that promotion they have at the casino," she said, casually as we sat on the balcony drinking coffee.

"What about it?"

"The thousand pounds, no risk gamble."

"But it is a risk," I explained.

"Maybe, but the risk is minimal, and you have a really good chance of turning your thousand into a couple more thousands. It's practically a free shot at a very nice prize."

This did not sound like Becky, she sounded more like me. "And what if you lost a thousand, then lost the double or quits gamble and you found yourself sixty four grand in debt?"

"Yes, maybe you're right." Becky took a sip of her coffee knowing she'd stirred up my thoughts.

"I didn't expect to hear you even hint at considering it," I said.

"I know, but I thought you might have tried to persuade me. It is very tempting."

"Now you're tempting me," I said, trying to sense if she really did want to have a go.

It turned out she did want us to try our luck, and on the Sunday evening, two days later, we arrived at Rina's casino with a thousand pounds in cash, almost the last of our meagre savings. We were ready to splash out on the gaming tables with a chance to win big knowing we would win it all back if we didn't, all courtesy of Tashrina Popescu's money back promotion.

My heart was pounding as we entered the plush warmth of the games room, Becky held my hand tightly. Normally it was our sexual exploits that had us at fever pitch, but tonight, sex was last thing on our minds. When Cassie spotted us, she came over and greeted us cheerfully. My tension from the gamble we were about to embark on was now doubled by the presence of the woman I secretly spent an evening with, and who knew our little secret.

"Seeing quite a lot of you lately," she said amiably. "Not that I'm complaining, you are both very welcome."

"Tonight might be the last time you see us for a while," I said. "Especially if what we have in mind fails."

"Oh, now you've got me intrigued," she said, stepping back with a quizzical look on her face. She still had her hand on my arm. "You don't intend robbing us at gunpoint, do you?"

Becky and I both laughed. "Nothing as drastic as that, but we were thinking of having a go at the promotion."

"Oh, gambling a thousand and trying to win back whatever you lose." She jokingly breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes, it's running until tomorrow night. Do you know what it's all about?"

"A little," I said, "but if you want to fill us in with the details just to clarify it, that'd be helpful." I hoped my forced confidence was coming across to Becky and she wasn't suspecting anything had gone on between us.

Cassie positioned herself between the two of us, and linking our arms, led us towards the cashier while she explained. "It's all very simple. The promotion only runs while the owner, Tashrina, is here. She comes over from her home in Siskovia Province every couple of months and loves having a bit of fun when she does, so you're here at the right time. What it entails is quite simple really: you register your interest at the cashier's desk, pay your thousand pounds and receive your specially marked thousand chips, then you play at the roulette table. Each of the ten chips you get is worth one hundred pounds, and each bet you place has to be a multiple of one hundred. You can bet anything from one chip at a time up to all ten at once. If you win, you receive your win and stake money back in regular chips as normal. But if, after you have used all your one thousand marked chips, you have less than the thousand you started with, you go into Tashrina's private room to try and win back your losses. So, if after gambling your one thousand, you have a return of six hundred, leaving you four hundred down, you will be trying to get your four hundred back from Tashrina."

"Can you just go over what you have to do to win it back?" Becky asked.

"She will take two separate packs of cards. Her pack has all picture cards and aces removed; the guest has a normal pack. After shuffling, the top card of each pack is turned over. Whoever has the highest card, wins. Ace is high, by the way. So, you will have technically gambled another four hundred to win your original four hundred loss back. If you win, you get back the four hundred cash you lost, but if you lose, you now owe the house another four hundred pounds. Then you would both turn the next card in your packs, if you win, you get everything back, including your original four hundred. But if you lose, you are still four hundred down, but you will also owe an additional twelve hundred."

"Twelve hundred?" I asked. "Shouldn't that be eight hundred?"

"Don't forget, after losing the first hand, you're trying to win back eight hundred on the second hand. If you lose that, you owe the eight hundred you borrowed for the wager, plus the extra four you lost on the first hand."

"Ooh, that's a bit sneaky," I said, trying to sound light hearted.

Cassie continued: "You get six chances to win all your losses back, but it is possible, if you started with a full one thousand pound loss, gambling another thousand to win it back, after six turns of the cards you would end up losing sixty four thousand pounds. Well, I suppose it would be sixty three because you put the first thousand up front yourself. But you only need to win once to get it all back, with all double up losses cancelled."

By this time, we'd reached the cashier, and I was feeling less and less confident about trying it.

"Just one thing I didn't mention," Cassie said, "The promotion is run only once each evening, but I don't think anyone's taken it yet. I'll have to confirm that with the cashier first."

She leaned on the counter and spoke quietly to the woman behind the glass screen. She turned back to us with a beaming smile. "Looks like you're in luck. Are you going to give it a try?" she asked.

"Are you still ok with this, Becky?" I asked, trying to sound confident, but half hoping she would be the one to cave.

"You'd have to be very unlucky to lose," she said, taking my hand and giving it a squeeze.

I reached into my pocket and brought out the wad of fifties, placing them on the desk.

"The gentleman wishes to try his luck with Tashrina's promotion," Cassie announced with glee.

"Do I need to call a colleague to accompany them?" the young female cashier asked.

"No, that's ok, I'll stay with them, just inform Tashrina we have tonight's challenger."

The ten golden chips were counted out in front of us and I picked them up nervously.

"Just to be clear," Cassie said, placing her hand on my arm. "For legal reasons, it is you, David, who is taking the challenge?"

I looked at Becky who seemed quite satisfied with the arrangement, nodding her head in agreement.

"So, it does mean, David, you are responsible for the cash and what may ensue."

With Cassie suddenly becoming very serious, I felt my stress levels increase. "I prefer you when you have your smiley face on," I said, trying to lighten my own mood. Did I detect Becky raise her eyebrows momentarily?

Cassie laughed. "Oh, I have to make clients very clear about this promotion. Even though you're onto a winner, there is always the possibility of a heavy loss... but that's not going to happen; it's never happened." She crossed her fingers and gave another laugh. "I just have to make people fully aware."

I nodded my head.

"But let's look on the bright side, Tashrina's been over here for almost two weeks, we've had three people go for it. If I remember rightly, one lost three hundred but retrieved his loss on the second card turn. Another lost four hundred and got his loss back on the first card."

"Are you going to tell me about the third?" I said. "Or is he hanging by his thumbs in a dungeon somewhere having got himself into massive debt?"

"No, no, no," Cassie smiled and gripped my arms with both her hands; I felt a tingle go down my spine. "He made a profit of fifteen hundred pounds, so didn't have any losses to retrieve." She let go quickly, but her smile lingered as she looked at me.

"Oh, that's good," said Becky. "We could do with a bit of financial luck."

"Nobody has ever lost on this promotion," Cassie said quietly. "So, if I were you, I'd use the chips to get a good win; try to place them on individual numbers. They pay three and a half grand to a one hundred chip, you know."

"Come on, David." It was now Becky who had hold of my arm and was pulling me away from the cashier with my chips. "We can do this, let's go win some cash."

Her positive attitude was definitely making me feel better.

We stood at the roulette table while several others began to gather round having heard someone was going for the promotion. This was a game I'd never tried, although I knew the rules and saw the possibilities of winning big. To do that you had to be lucky, and I had the chance to make a nice profit with little risk. It did occur to me that not that many people were coming forward to try their luck with the promotion. If I was only the fourth person in two weeks to have a go, why didn't more people see the possibilities. Was I being foolish taking a massive risk?

"Tashrina!" Cassie said, taking me by surprise. "Have you come to watch our latest challenger?"

I looked around to see a beautiful, tall, slender woman dressed in a deep purple, figure hugging dress. She was younger than I expected her to be, looking to be in her late thirties or early forties with the most sexy deep brown eyes and perfect cheek bones. Her skin was lightly tanned and looked as flawless and smooth as the finest silk. Becky was the most gorgeous woman I knew, but here was someone who could match her for her looks. There was not an inch of her that didn't ooze sexual desire, even the way her dark, almost straight, black, silky hair moved as she walked towards the table.

Her eyes pierced mine as she held out her hand to me and I couldn't help it when I felt a stirring in my cock cage. Her hand felt so soft and warm as she gripped mine with a gentle strength that I could feel all the way to my penis. In a sexy, faint East European accent, she introduced herself: "Good evening, my name is Tashrina; Tashrina Popescu."

"I'm David Emerson, and this is Becky, my wife."

The two women shook hands, exchanging an admiring look at each other. I was finding it difficult to control my penis in its confines at the thought of sharing a bed with both of them.

"You have much faith in your husband to succeed with the promotion," Tashrina said.

"I'm sure he'll do well," Becky replied, confidently. "The very generous offer to recuperate any losses takes the pressure off."

"I do love to offer something back to my loyal customers." Tashrina rubbed her hand on my upper arm as she spoke to me, and I feared she would feel my body shudder as my penis throbbed in its cage. "I thought I would come to watch what will probably be the last attempt at the promotion before I return home on Tuesday."

At that moment, another woman appeared alongside Tashrina, and my heart sank when I saw it was Gina; there were too many people watching me now, and she was the last face I wanted to see. I was shocked at the warm welcome the casino owner gave her, but not surprised when Becky gave her a hug.

"Ok, David, it is time to begin your big gamble." Tashrina's voice was soft and yet commanding.

"Place your bets," the young female croupier said.

I tried to focus, detaching my mind from the sexual temptations all around me. Several rowdy voices cheered me on from those watching as I placed a single one hundred pound chip on number eight. Nobody else was allowed to gamble, I was on my own. The croupier turned the wheel, bouncing and spinning the ball haphazardly around the numbered circular disc while I watched with my heart pounding. As the wheel slowed and the ball settled to rolling along the smooth outer ring, my eyes were fixed on the black number eight, When the wheel slowed enough for the ball to hit the number ridges bouncing in and out of individual pockets, the cheers from the small watching group increased. Then finally, with my eyes staring at the number eight, the ball settled, my heart missing a beat as it rested on number one.

I felt Becky pat me on the shoulder. "It's ok, David, still nine to go."

I placed my next one hundred pound chip on eight again and watched with trepidation the ball bouncing around as the wheel spun with less speed than the first. Coming to rest once again on a number that meant nothing to me, I felt all hope in my strategy ebbing away. If only Ben was here to advise me, I was sure he'd have had some useful input to offer.

When the third attempt at hitting the eight failed, putting me three hundred pounds down, I decided to give up on the strategy of sticking to the same number and go for something a little safer. I placed my fourth chip on red and was met by groans of disappointment from the crowd. As soon as the wheel was set in motion, I realised I wouldn't have any hope of real profit just gambling single one hundred chips on even money bets. And when the ball landed in black, not eight thankfully, I knew I had to be a little bolder.

With the six remaining chips, I decided to place them all on random pairs around the board. I was covering twelve numbers, and if just one of them struck, I would win seventeen hundred pounds, an overall profit of seven hundred. There were gasps from everyone watching, followed by cheers of encouragement. Becky had her arm around me on one side while Cassie stood close on the other. Next to her stood Tashrina, calm and dignified, watching the table with keen eyes. She said not a word.

As the wheel spun, the fastest the croupier had done, it felt like my heart had stopped beating and I was in some sort of stasis. It took an age for the wheel to slow, and even longer for the ball to decide where it would settle. I couldn't believe my eyes when it came to rest on the house number '0'. I hadn't even heard the gathered crowd cheering louder and louder at the final moments, but I heard the gasp of horror when it finally came to rest. My heart sank and I felt pats on my back as the moment slowly sunk in.

Tashrina spoke in a very business like manner: "Cassie will bring you to my office when you are ready, and I will give you the opportunity to win back your one thousand pounds." She turned away and left.

Gina gave me a sympathetic smile before following the casino owner.

"Oops," Becky said. She didn't seem as concerned about the loss as I did. "Do you want to go and get this over with?"

"Already?" I was fearful my losing streak would continue.

"We've just lost a thousand pounds in a casino. Do you want to stay and lose some more?"

"Not really."

"So, lets go see Tashrina, get our cash back, and we'll get out of here."

Cassie had moved away from us to give us some space; she was in conversation with a group of three men, doing her job, flirting with them to lure them into losing their hard earned cash at the tables. I called her over and she came straight away.

"We're ready."

"Just to make it clear, you're one thousand pounds down, you could walk away, you know?" she said to us.

"No!" Becky jumped in. "We want to get that cash back to pay for the holiday I've just been on. That debt's still sitting on my credit card." She laughed, seemingly trying to detract from her initial sharp response.

"Ok, just give me a minute, I'll go and tell Tashrina."

We waited at the bar with a couple of glasses of red wine. Quicker than we expected, Cassie returned with a beaming smile on her face.

"Are you guys ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be to turn a one thousand pound loss into a sixty four thousand pound loss."

Becky spoke sternly: "David, don't be so pessimistic," she said. "It'll be fine."

Cassie nodded her head. "She's right, I believe no-one in any of the casinos she runs has failed to lose in the promotion. Ever!"

We walked across the richly carpeted floor towards the office and Cassie tapped on the glass door. We all entered. As the door closed, the silence hit me as all the noise from the casino was closed out in the sound proofed room. The blinds were already closed, and we were invited to sit at Tashrina's desk on the opposite side to her.

"Charlotte!" Tashrina called towards an open door behind her. "Please bring the box containing the one thousand pounds in promotional chips out here."

Seconds later, Charlotte, a small woman in her thirties appeared with a small wooden box and placed it on the table before her.

"Thank you, please stay. Gina, I require another independent witness, but unfortunately as you are friends with Mr Emerson, it would be inappropriate for you to take the role, so, would you mind asking the young croupier who was on the roulette table to come in here."

I was too stressed out to scoff at that comment that Gina was a friend of mine. Someone who tried to steal from my wallet, who had caused me to go to prison for four and half weeks, who had given me a caning and made me perform sex acts on her, designed to give her extreme pleasure, and me acute frustration.

"Of course," she said, solemnly as she left.

"While we wait for the girl to come, I will explain what will happen next. I have two decks of cards, one is for you, one is for me. You can see my deck is smaller than yours as I have taken out all Aces, Kings, Queens and Jacks. I have only cards two to ten. You have a full stack with Ace high. I will shuffle both packs and place yours before you, mine before me. You turn your top card, then I turn mine. If you're higher, you win, if mine is higher, I win. Ok?"

OllyT
OllyT
321 Followers
12