All Comments on 'David and Becky's Risky Game Ch. 07'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was telegraphed chapters ago. It was obvious he’d lose. Gina and Becky likely rigged the game. Same old, same old. Becky will get plenty of strange while he’s gone. Again. Wonder if there will ever be an interesting twist to this story? Doubtful. Whatever the situation, it will always go bad for this dumbass MC. Without mystery, conflict or struggle, it’s just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's just stupid, he'll loose everytime there's gina and becky involved you're portraying him as a dumbass which makes it boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring and predictable. I skipped all the bullshit talks and check the outcome of the bet. And boom David lost. What an unexpected outcome. :O

Primal_ChaosPrimal_Chaosover 2 years ago

please add pegging,humbler play,exhibitionism,water sports in the next chapters

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

I slowly believe that he would even take pleasure in getting beaten to death by some girl who likes to torture. Ive never read about more sadistic persons than in this story and he is even married to one of them. Does someone have to be a sociopath to do what they are doing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In absolute love with this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so excited to learn what happens. This story gets better and better. The author has created a a fun and sexy series. Thank you!

graymangazergraymangazerover 2 years ago

I expected him to lose the card game, which would have been unlikely as the odds grow more in his favour with each turn of the card. But I was surprised when the alternative offer was made, he was a fool to take it but it obviously fitted the story well, I can't help feeling that Becky, Gina and Tashrina fixed it from the start. I also wonder if, being a prisoner in a femdom prison, he really considers himself a loser or a winner? It's a lovely fantasy and I imagine there'd be no shortage of volunteers to take part (maybe you could forward me the address?)

But seriously its going along nicely, maybe a little slow and predictable in places, but personally I love Beckys character and Gina is a perfect partner for her. The contrast between his suffering and Beckys pleasure is integral to the story so what happens next should be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He needs to go with cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would be a great time for Becky to find out about Cassie! Hope he gets punished while in the new jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The hate this story gets is bizarre it is named non consent it is meant to be on the edge their are parts I dislike but the hate is excessive

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go on. Very good. Be brave. Ignore the morons. Five starts because there are no seven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think David opted for the prison so quickly because he saw it as an opportunity to get away from Becky and Gina. Looked at that way, his choice is perfectly reasonable. As bad as femdom prison might be, at least their cruelty won’t include betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another screw on the downwards spiral... who would have thought?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, David sure is going to be in for a run of harsh sadistic torture. As one person said that maybe David wanted to get away from Becky and Gina but you know that is not going to be the case. First of all, Becky will insist on being there since he is her husband and wants to make sure that nothing really bad happens (yeah, right); and that Gina will be there too to inflict more pain on David (with Becky's permission). Now the real fun starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It took a lot of creativity to come up with the peculiar game that ensnared David. Noted: The two decks of cards were not shown face-up to demonstrate they were as described. Now we’ve reached a point where the story is treading in dangerous territory. Sounds as if David is in for a hellish 2 weeks. If Becky is not present, he will have zero encouragement or hope and fall into depression and defeat. If Becky IS present she will present him a glimmer of encouragement, but not a whole lot, as she has not been very generous in that regard so far.

So we have the prospect of our hero entering a den of pain, humiliation, pain, insults, and more pain. No empathy, no aftercare, no safeword. Will there be sleep deprivation? Water boarding? Well my mind has gone to a very dark place, indeed. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous