David and Eve

Story Info
Love and lust caged by religion finally finds a way.
2.3k words
4.42
17.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers

To everyone who has read my previous works, i apologise for the downward spiral in the quality of my stories, I'm still getting the hang of writing stories.

David is 19 and Eve is 18, both raised by devout Christian parents.

Enjoy.

*****

It was a beautiful Saturday evening, David had just finished helping his Dad in church and now he was home watching some television.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, he went to check who it was.

"Hey David," the girl at the other side of the door said with a smile.

"Hey Eve, what's up?" He asked stepping away from the door way. "Come in."

"Is your mum home? My mum said to give her a message," she said as she walked in.

David's eyes darted toward the bump at the back of her dress, even in this large dress her ass couldn't be hidden.

He'd know her since they were kids, they used to be inseparable but over time they grew up and things changed a bit. His feelings of love had matured into lust, he knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't help thinking this way of her.

"Oh God," he thought.

"I'll let her know you're here, make yourself comfortable," he said darting off to find his mum.

"Mum!"

A few minutes later David's mum and Eve were talking and David was sitting there pissed cause now he couldn't continue watching television, he had to wait.

In a short while they were done and Eve was ready to leave.

"Eve, say hi to your parents for me."

"Yes Mrs Wilson.

"David, did you know that there's a youth retreat coming up pretty soon? Its gonna be fun, are you coming?" Eve blurted out loud.

"Youth retreat, you say?" David's mum cut in.

"Yes, organised by the church for people between 18 to 22, He'll get to meet lots of people our age there." Eve answered with a smile across her face.

"Yeah, I was gonna tell you about that." He lied, Eve had tried to get him to go before now but failed.

"Really?" She asked David.

"He'll go, I've been trying to find a way to get him to make new friends, all he does is sit at home all day watching TV. I think this might be good for you him." David's mum said turning to Eve.

"Okay, I'll let the Deacon in charge know that he'll be coming along," Eve said.

David just stood there as his fate was decided, he knew he couldn't talk his way out of this one. Once it involved the church, his mum was all for it.

"Alright, bye dear." David's mum said as she went back inside.

"Guess I'll be seeing you," Eve said to David grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah, no thanks to you."

She laughed, "it's not so bad, you'll have me to keep you company." She said giving him a tight hug before he walked her out the door.

Oh how he wanna to grab his ass, he'd only touched it in his imaginations. Their parents had made efforts to separate them as they grew so they wouldn't "fall into temptation", but David was already knee deep and sinking.

Eve had always been like this, playful and fun to be around, most especially with him. He thought there was more to it but a part of him dismissed it as a result of the fact that they had been friends since they were kids, but a part of him wanted that to be a lie.

David's mum was really happy, she'd lied when she said she wanted David to make new friends, in truth she wanted some alone time with her husband. She hadn't had an orgasm in forever and her body was aching for a hard, loud, sweating sex session with her husband. David would be in the way of that and he had to go.

A couple of days later David was sitting by a bonfire, listening to the words of the song "Amazing Grace" being sang by some kids, accompanied by two guitars. He loved how they sounded, he closed his eyes for a second then felt someone grab his arm and rest their head on it.

The person sighed, "Beautiful, isn't it?" It was Eve.

"I guess. Why don't you join them, you could teach them a thing or two." He said as he turned to look at her.

"Is that flattery i hear? You've always been better than me," she squeezed his arms tighter.

"I doubt that, I've always admired how you sing, it's like hearing the voice of Angels."

She laughed at his flattery, "so is that all?"

"All what?" He asked.

"Is that all you like about me. Am I just a voice orrr...?" She replied inquisitively.

David paused, he didn't want to mess this up. He thought for a second.

"I think you're beautiful, smart, a pain in the ass..." they both laughed.

"The most kind hearted person I've met so far. A go-getter, you really don't know when to give up, the fact that I'm here is proof of that."

"True," she smiled.

"And that is just a few of many of the reasons why I like you, so no your voice is not the only thing." He concluded.

"Maybe i over did it with the ending," he thought.

"Come here," she said as she pulled his arm, dragging him away from the bone fire.

"To where?" He asked not resisting her.

She stopped, looked him in the eye. "To get what i want."

Eve took David to a room in the area where the Deacons normally lodged.

"How did you...?"

"Being the daughter of a Pastor has its perks." She interrupted.

She locked the door, then walked slowly to him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

He went for her lips, they held on to his, he couldn't believe this was happening this fast, God knows he'd fantasized about this forever.

His hands ran down the small of her back toward her protruding back side. He had never felt anything so soft, he squeezed on them and her tongue crept into his mouth and met his.

She kissed him passionately, her hands firmly on his neck, his hands perusing the entirety of her ass.

She broke from the kiss as she moaned, breathing in hard. He watched her as he savoured the sweet aftertaste of her cherry pink lips.

She went for his neck kissing at his jugular region, he loved it.

"David I want you, do you want me?"

"Do you have to ask? Yes, hell yes. Since forever."

She reached for his shirt and pulled it off and did the same for herself. Her boobs were not that big but beautiful none the less, at least he thought so. What she lacked in boobs she made up for in ass, succulent, sumptuous ass.

She took of her bra and pushed him to the bed, she straddled him on the bed and resumed kissing him. David was feeling his dick make a tent in his pants, it wanted out. He felt the sweet touch if her nipples on his bare chest and his dick twitched at the thought of her impaled on his dick.

He pulled her up moving her nipples to his mouth and sucked with gusto, she moaned and began to play with the other one. His tongue flicked the tip of the nipples rapidly and she loved it, she began to hump his tent.

Then she stopped him, "I want it to be you David... I've never done this before." Still humping his crotch.

"Me neither," David said, she smiled.

"I want to taste you, sit on my face." He whispered.

Boy was she glad she just had a bath before now.

She came down from the bed and slowly pulled down her sweat pants, revealing her black panties which were stretched by her big ass.

"I want to see it," she said biting her lip.

He obliged and pulled down his pants, trying not to kill the mood by rushing. His dick stiffened as it broke free, "ohh," there was excitement in her tone.

Pulling down her panties and exposing her cleanly shaved mound she walked toward the bed and grabbed his hard cock, put her mouth around it and sucked on it. "Oh God." David exclaimed.

The warmth of her mouth enveloped his member as she sucked with passion, grabbing the shaft of his dick as she worked.

He put his hand on her head and closed his eyes, "yes."

She was very careful not to bite or graze him with her teeth, he was matching her pace.

She slurped on his dick, sucked and bobbed her pretty head on his raging hard cock, savouring the taste of his precum.

Then she took him in, she gagged and took her mouth off, jerking his dick with the wetness from her mouth and her hands.

"Oh yes, don't stop that." Then she stopped.

"Not yet." She said and she climbed onto the bed and sat on his face, he held her up with his arms at first.

The smell of pussy filled his nostrils, he let her fall on his face and dug in, her pussy tasted new, he'd never had pussy before, but he was sure that liked this one.

He played around with her clit, her moans of ecstacy affirming him that he was doing it right.

He lapped on the juices from her wet slit, grabbing her thick ass as he did.

"Ohhh David," she moaned breathlessly.

His tongue found her clit and sucked firmly, she bucked her hips and he spanked her hard, the sound echoed through the room.

"Ahhh... Yes."

He stuck his tongue in his pussy, then started tongue fucking her, her moans became louder and she began to fuck his face, her ass bouncing with her.

"Yes, David I love that. Just like that. She begged.

He reached for her clit.

"Oh God, yes. Don't stop, don't stop. Ahh."

She grabbed her boobs and played with her nipples as she ground her hips, pushing his tongue deeper into her warm velvet cunt.

It drove her mad, she wanted more. She was dripping wet, the smell of her juices filled the room.

"Ohhh, David, David. I want you to fuck me. Please." She swallowed saliva and began to take in deep breaths.

She got off him and lay in the bed, he knelt on the bed and she spread her legs wide, ready for his throbbing cock.

He went for it, the wetness from his saliva and her juices let him slide his bare cock right in.

Although it took over minute and she seemed to feel pain but didn't want his to stop, he finally got three-quarters of his length in, she didn't bleed.

He stayed still in her for a few seconds feeling the tight grip of her virgin pussy on his cock.

"Your dick feels so good," she said looking at him straight in the eye.

He started to move into her, slowly. Gaining momentum with every thrust. The slippy sloppy wetness of her vagina made squishing sounds as he prodded her.

"Oh yes. David yes, yesss." She had never felt this way before, pain mixed with so much pleasure. She didn't want this to end, she'd dreamed about this forever and now it was finally happening. "I could die right now," she thought.

"You feel so good too," he finally said as he thrust into her, he was trying so hard to be gentle.

"Thank... you, just like that, a little faster, don't be so gentle."

She grabbed his ass pulling him deep into her cervix. His pubic bone hit hers as her nudge drove his full length into her birth-canal, opening it up. Her pussy clamped hard on his intruding member

"Oh yesss, David you're so big. Oh God I love this."

Her pussy massaged his cock with every thrust, he felt his balls tense up.

"Oh God, oh, fuck, oh yes. Oh Jesus, Jesus!" Tiny ripples of orgasmic spasms ran through her pussy, she could feel his dick grow, he was close.

She squeezed his ass cheeks, using them for support as she rammed his dick inside her, she wanted him to cum.

"Cum for me David, cum all over me, cum all over my ass, I want it in my mouth." She'd never talked this dirty before, but she loved it.

She spanked his ass hard, she felt his dick pulse.

"Oh shit."

David pulled out quick, his abdominal muscles tightened.

"Ohhhh," he moan as the streaks of semen shot out of him, draining him of his strength. He emptied his ball sack on her pussy mound.

A few seconds later he was catching his breath kneeling over her and using his hands to empty his dick, she looked him in the eye, then she bit her lip as she took the drops of the semen spewed all over her with her fingers and swallowed every single drop. She loved it, what a cum hungry slut.

"That is so hot," David said, then he laid on his side next to her on the bed and kissed her, he tasted his cum on her tongue.

"I love you David, I always have, I was just scared you didn't feel the same way." She said breaking from the kiss and putting her arms on his cheek.

"I love you too Eve, I wish this had happened sooner." He replied and placed a kiss on her forehead afterwards.

They kissed for a while and went to sleep a few minutes later. Eve was cradled in front of David as they spooned naked, their bare bodies finally as close as their hearts had been all along.

Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers