All Comments on 'David and Eve Ch. 01'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Cousins

Could turn very orgy-like

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful beginning.

I loved reading this story & I can't wait to read the remsining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FUCK YES

that was an amazing story.

i hope to read more.

hurrryy! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Please continue. I love where this is going.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Great introduction!

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 2.

Very good first chapter. I hope you will post chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More?

Keep going, it was awesome, you need a chapter 2 at least!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
chapter2

continue the story dude!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

The stuff of dreams but why did the dream get interrupted ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
THE BESt

OMG THIS STORY WAS GREAT. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DO CH. 2 PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UGH!

CH.2!!! come on where is it!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
come on

Need the next ch., the story is really good. Cant wait to see what else happens next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where is...

Chapter 2!! Please please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sorry to inform you

but second cousins...aren't incestuous. Hell, technically, first cousins aren't forbidden from from screwing each other, especially if the respective siblings (the sources of the cousins) are neither both male or both female. That's from both a genetic, and biblical perspective. This story really belongs in erotic couplings, if you want to get technical about it. That said, nicely written tale. I enjoyed it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 2

After such a wonderful opener I know Ch. 2 won't be easy - but worth doing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it, cant wait for chapter 2

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

I don't see this as an incest story. First cousins in NYC can get married so its not incest in my eyes as well as the law. Second cousins are barely related. Plus they can get married too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A NICE LITTLE TALE OF LUST

that was quite a laugh when he was fucking her in the bathroom then they both pretended that the young couple were still going at it....but they were the ones going at it like rabbits....the weekend visit could be interesting if they end up having a foursome and swapping partners......vice is nice but incest is best....

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322almost 9 years ago

Was always hoping for a next chapter on this one. Are you still writing? Haven't seen anything new in quite a while. Love your work! Thanks for all the effort it takes to put out good writing like this.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
When will the next chapter be ready ?

This is good.

Gentle build up, nice characters, great plot.

More please !

FseriesFseriesover 7 years ago
Finished?

Is this author still active in this web? If not, could someone of similar talent finish this? It looks like he was setting it up for possibilities with his sister and niece too.

ssbibliophilessbibliophileabout 7 years ago
Second the suggestion

Love this story - been hoping author would add to the series for years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
did some reasearch

In response to "Bambi_Doe" and Anonymous--titled "sorry to inform you".

In all 50 states it is legal to marry (and obviously have sex with) your second cousin!

There are 19 states where you can legally marry your first cousin. Although North Carolina has a bizarre "double first cousins" exemption. Which only really discriminates against the millions of American Gypsies (or Rommny as they prefer to be refereed to) Maine requires genetic counseling before marriage of first cousins But it's probably a good idea to be tested for the 350+ genetically inherited diseases. if you are thinking of having kids with your first cousin..

Now hold on to your hats for this one!!!

There are currently 3 states where there are no or very limited laws against actual incest. Now you may think West Virginia, Alabama, Mississippi,or other southeast state.. Nope all three are in the northeast.

New Jersey and Rhodie Island have NO incest statutes of any kind. Only child abuse laws. So as long as you are over 18 you can have sex there legally with any member of your family you desire.. Ohio only prosecutes in the case of parental abuse committed on a minor. Of courser marriage is forbidden.in all three for immediate family.

Hey, even Doctor Phil, and his medical staff, along with the AMA. Find nothing wrong with having sex with or first cousin marriage..

There is currently an organization called "The Cousin Project". Who's efforts have resulted in changing laws in several states allowing first cousin marriage..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Funny this is almost like deja vu

Yeah, I don't think second cousins count as incest.

I dated a second cousin at one point, our moms share the same grand parents. neither of us cared that we were related, but we did not brag about it either. And one day her mother ran into us while we were making out at her place. It was pretty awkward, but now think about it, well, it was also kinda funny.

Her mom was cool about it anyway, we parted because we were attending different colleges. A couple of years later her mom tried to get me reconnected with her , hoping to get her settle down near our home town. I did like that girl very much but unknown to her mom, at the time I was applying for a phd program in Canada and got the offer later. She also end up abroad not long after, in Singapore. So, I guess that was it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need to do Ch 2

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Heh. One set of my GRANDPARENTS were second cousins. That side of the family has its peccadilloes, but most of their large brood are still kicking, and the oldest sibling is about to turn 100...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous