David and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em was suddenly seized with the desire to see his cock and fumbled with the button on his trousers. The jeans were new and the material stiff. David reached down and flipped the button open. Em dragged the zip down and licked her lips at the sight of his erection covered only by the thin cotton of his boxer shorts.

David put his hand under her skirt and cupped her mound. Her arousal made his fingers slick and he dipped them into her cleft. She in turn had freed his cock and was rubbing the crown with her thumb while squeezing the shaft with her fingers.

They were both breathing heavily now as they played with each other while still being so close they could inhale each other's breath, heightening the intimacy, the nearness, and the heat.

"Em, do you think?" he said.

"I think if you don't, I may die."

"Then you need to choose."

"Choose what, David?" Her breath coming ever faster as her desire rose to overwhelm her.

"How you want it."

In response, she rose from his lap and knelt beside him, her head between her arms on the back of the sofa. He took his place behind her and entered her in one smooth stroke. She shrieked and put her hand back to grasp his hip.

He built up the tempo steadily and she pushed back to meet him. Wary of hurting her, he backed off slightly and she looked over her shoulder at him, her hair round her face.

"No half measures, David, I need to be fucked!"

He resumed, until he felt he couldn't go any faster or harder and then suddenly Em uttered her familiar set of high-pitched gasps and David abruptly found himself climaxing at the same time. He lay his head on her back, exhausted, the sweat matting his hair and running between his shoulder blades. She put back her hand again to stroke his hip, he caught it with his own and they held hands as lovers do.

***

Dissonance

July

There was another woman sitting in the alcove when he entered the drawing room. He turned and looked at Rosemary questioningly.

"This is Alice, she'll be joining us today."

Alice had milk white skin and vivid copper coloured hair cut in a bob. She was wearing a simple green dress and white hosiery. Her skin was cool and smooth as they shook hands awkwardly.

Do prostitutes and their clients shake hands, wondered David inwardly, as he tried to work out what was going to happen next.

"Alice likes to watch," announced Rosemary. "Lift your dress up, Alice."

Alice complied, lifting the hem up around her waist to reveal her stocking tops and the neat patch of trimmed red hair above the junction of her thighs.

"You can take them out now."

Alice reached down to take hold of a cord that was protruding from between her sex lips and gently pulled. To David's amazement, a series of polished metal balls slipped one by one out of Alice's opening. Rosemary's hand was stroking the outline of his erection in his trousers.

"Alice is going to get me ready now."

The red headed woman slipped to her knees in front of Rosemary and her head moved to the junction of Rosemary's thighs. David could hear wet sounds coming from where Alice was enthusiastically licking Rosemary's sex.

Rosemary's breathing became heavy and ragged and her grip on his shaft tightened until it was painful. Her other hand went to the back of Alice's head and then she was shaking in the throes of her climax.

"You can stop now, Alice."

Alice sat back on her heels, her face shiny with Rosemary's juices. Rosemary leant down and carefully licked Alice's face clean. Alice's eyes were shut in rapture. By now David was holding his breath, this was like some weird ritual.

Alice caught sight of David's erection and her eyes widened. She reached out and Rosemary's voice snapped, "Not now, Alice."

Abashed, Alice withdrew her hand and sat waiting further instructions. A couple of spots of colour appeared on the woman's cheeks. The contrast with her otherwise porcelain whiteness made her face resemble that of a china doll with disks of rouge.

"I want to see your tits, Alice," Rosemary said, and David realised that another unsettling aspect of this was that Rosemary's voice was no more than conversational. She might have been asking Alice to set the table for dinner.

Alice shrugged the shoulder straps off her dress down over her arms to reveal two perfect conical breasts without the slightest hint of a concession to gravity. Rosemary covered both with her hands, lightly scratching them with her nails and pinching the coral pink nipples until they stood stiff and proud.

After just a minute or two, Rosemary said, "Now for the main act."

She put her foot up on to the seat. This had the effect of both opening her legs very wide and moving her crotch closer to Alice's face.

"Get a move on, David!" Rosemary said sharply. "I haven't got all day."

Awkwardly David shuffled forward and fortunately struck lucky first time. He eased the head of his cock inside her, feeling her stiffen at the intrusion.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Alice reach underneath the sofa cushion and retrieve a large pink dildo. She slowly inserted it and then started to work it in and out, mirroring his actions. Meanwhile her eyes were fixed on the junction between himself and his partner.

Feeling himself inside Rosemary while watching Alice pump the plastic toy into herself, her sex lips stretching to accommodate it was too much, and after a few minutes he came, clutching Rosemary's shoulders and ramming himself into her.

This she bore stoically and then, as his spasms subsided, she said, "I think you can withdraw David, Alice has some cleaning up to do."

He sat heavily on a chair next to the sofa and watched, transfixed, as Alice leaned forward to lick Rosemary; gathering the thick white liquid as it oozed from inside her. He had never seen or imagined anything like this. He felt as if it was someone else was witnessing this scene.

Abruptly he stood and staggered away from the two women, pulling the panels of his shirt together in a vain attempt at modesty.

Neither woman said a word until he reached the door when he heard Rosemary say, "I'll be in touch, David." The words sent a chill down his spine.

Closing the door behind him he struggled to put himself in some semblance of order. Catching sight of himself in a mirror, his shirt was buttoned wrongly, and he'd also managed to trap part of his shirt in the fly of his trousers. His heart was racing, and he took some deep breaths to try to calm down. With shaking fingers, he realigned his shirt and tucked the errant fabric back inside the fly.

As he was leaving the house, he realised that Alice hadn't uttered a sound in all the time he'd been there. The sun beat down on the gravel drive and David shaded his eyes as he half-ran from the house.

***

Later that evening, with the afternoon's events whirling around in his head, he sat in the garden with a beer, the sunset a golden glow in the west, his sense of dislocation still hovering in the air. He heard the phone ring in the house.

He trotted back to the house to answer it wondering which of the possible respondents would be the worst. His heart sank as he heard Rosemary's voice on the line.

"This afternoon was satisfactory, David. Alice was most impressed. It was a shame you had to leave so early; we were busy for quite a while."

David grimaced. Undeterred by his failure to respond, Rosemary continued, "You'll be required for the party next weekend. Turn up around 2pm and be prepared to stay until the evening. Satisfy my guests adequately and you will be well paid. And David? Do try to leave your inhibitions at home."

He made a face at the receiver, but she had already rung off.

***

David trudged up the drive. The weather had turned very warm, and he had rolled his sleeves up and swapped shoes for sandals.

Em had listened to his description of the previous weekend's encounter with her lips pressed together in disapproval. She had heard whispers of the goings on at the Grange. Nevertheless, she had coached him as best she could on what to wear and what to watch out for.

"Condoms, David, condoms. I know you don't like them, but you must protect yourself. And no oral either," she fretted.

"In fact, avoid doing anything at all unless you have to!"

He rounded the corner by the big Lebanon cedar and stopped in surprise at the multitude of cars parked in front of the house. There were at least two, maybe three dozen; mainly high-end German models but also a handful of Porsches and what had to be a Lamborghini. No other car would have the chutzpah to be that shade of lime green and pull it off with such panache. And that on the far side with the top down was a white convertible Bentley coupé.

He walked round the back and hearing conversation from the garden, carried on past the side door he had been going to use. There was a smattering of people on the terrace in twos and threes, chatting and drinking. The doors to the house were all open and despite the glare he could see people inside.

Various people nodded to him as he approached the house and he realised that they probably saw him as just another guest rather than part of the entertainment. Rosemary had explained that she'd employed a couple of up-market escorts from London to 'get things going'.

Inside there was a mix of people sitting and standing but also a distinct circle around the edge of the room. They were watching two women kissing. David nabbed a glass of fizz and faded towards the wall. He also watched: there were few things more erotic than women kissing. His hardening erection was testament to that.

Despite the scene in the middle of the room his gaze wandered over the rest of the assembly. There was a fair distribution of ages but there didn't appear to be anyone younger than himself. The gender divide was about 2:1 female to male and some of the attendees were already partly or fully naked.

There was a man standing next to him and David realised with a start that he was masturbating while he watched the women in the middle. Noticing David's attention, he turned slightly and smiled, with the implicit offer to let David take over. Forcing himself to keep his expression as neutral as possible, David shook his head slightly and looked away. This possibility had not occurred to him.

He was rescued, if that was the right word, by Rosemary spotting him and coming over. She was wearing an extraordinarily short skirt and a top made of some diaphanous cream fabric. Her breasts were clearly visible. He eyed Rosemary apprehensively, as he imagined a black widow might spy his mate.

"David!" she exclaimed. "Lovely of you to come."

David reflected that he had not exactly had much choice in the matter.

"Do mingle, some of my guests are eager to make your acquaintance!"

Rosemary leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"There's dishes and bottles of lubricant about the place. I'd advise you to make use of them, you'll get quite sore otherwise."

David's eyes involuntarily flicked to the man next to him. Rosemary glanced down and laughed.

"Ronnie, you rogue! Are you trying to corrupt our country cousin?"

With that she reached down and joined her hand to his and he sighed.

"Ronnie likes everyone, darling, but he's not pushy, are you darling?"

Ronnie's eyes were half closed as he let Rosemary stroke him.

Some impulse made David caress one of her buttocks with his hand and he knew that if she was wearing underwear, then it was so skimpy as to be virtually non-existent.

Rosemary kissed him hard, forcing her tongue into his mouth. David wasn't sure he cared much for Rosemary's personality, but he did like this no nonsense, slightly aggressive approach to sex. She freed his cock from his fly and now she was pleasuring them both.

This had not gone unnoticed and out of the corner of his eye, David saw one woman nudge another and nod in their direction. They got up and came over. Rosemary broke off from kissing him to introduce them.

"David, this is Dido, and this is Elaine," she said indicating them in turn.

"Dido," murmured David. "Am I to be your Aeneas?"

Dido blinked in surprise and Rosemary grinned. Once you got him to open up, David was worth every penny. Dido probably had no idea what he was talking about.

The new arrivals busied themselves with fastenings and shortly David, Dido and Elaine were naked. Dido was taller and quite slim whereas Elaine was pleasantly curvy. It was now her hand on his cock. David's hands cupped her breasts, and his thumbs gently rubbed her nipples into stiff points.

Dido reached in between Elaine's legs and Elaine's eyes closed and her lips parted. Dido kissed David, nibbling his lower lip. Elaine's breathing got heavier and then Dido sank to her knees and started licking her partner's sex.

Elaine leaned back to kiss David and then manoeuvred him, using his erection almost as a joystick, until he was behind her. Dido reached up between Elaine's legs and steered his cock to Elaine's entrance and then resumed her work on Elaine's clit.

Elaine was already very wet, and David eased slowly inside her as Dido continued to lick and tease. She gasped and then started to groan as David and Dido worked at her.

David started to lightly pinch her nipples and she climaxed with a sobbing sigh. Dido didn't let up and David carried on thrusting as Elaine built to another climax. After this David withdrew even as Elaine pushed Dido away, saying, "Enough, darling. I need to have a break!"

She turned and leaned on his shoulder while she recovered. Meanwhile, Dido stood and kissed David. He could taste Elaine on her lips.

"That was so sexy, eating her out while you fucked her," she giggled. "My turn!"

She leaned on the back of a chair and presented her arse to him. Elaine took the initiative and guided his cock in between Dido's cheeks. Neither of them had had any problems in accommodating him and he slid smoothly inside her. Elaine moved round in front of Dido and proceeded to kiss her passionately.

She put her hand down between then to rub her lover's clit while David thrust in and out. Now it was Dido's turn to pant and gasp. He was quite pleased with the fact that while he was as stiff as a board, he was nowhere near coming yet. He did feel a bit guilty that any thought of condoms had gone straight out the window, but he wasn't capable of being so business-like in this situation.

After he, Dido and Elaine parted company, he collared another glass of champagne while he caught his breath.

All round the room people were engaged in some kind of sexual activity, either solo, masturbating while they watched someone else, or in twos, threes, or mores. Though there was a degree of noise it was mostly sighs and gasps and moans: few words were being spoken.

The room was thick with the smell of sex, and it seemed to goad the occupants to a frenzy. Five women were engaged in an enthusiastic attempt at a daisy chain that kept collapsing into guffaws. Apparently, it was easier to describe than to do.

A buxom woman's breasts bounced engagingly while she fucked her partner doggy style with a strap-on. David had never seen one before and watched in curiosity as she pounded back and forth, and her partner pushed her arse back to meet her in a series of liquid slaps.

After a while, she removed the strap-on and he realised that on the other end there was a second dildo which had been inside her. She offered it to her partner to lick like a lollipop.

He looked down to find a petite oriental-looking woman inspecting him. She was sprawled on a chaise longue with her legs wide apart. Her mound was completely devoid of hair, almost as if it had never had any.

The lips of her cunt were swollen and gaping wide as she slid a vibrator up and down between them, pausing to rest on her clit from time to time. She stared at him, almost unblinking. She couldn't have said 'fuck me' any louder if she'd used a megaphone.

He strolled over, holding on to his erection to stop it from doing that awkward bobbing thing. Her eyes never left his and, if anything, her legs spread even wider. He thought briefly of Em's injunction, 'no oral' and resigned himself. He knelt on the carpet and without preamble pressed his face into her mound.

She smelled of musk and spice and he licked her vigorously, pausing to suck her swollen sex lips into his mouth and rasp them with his tongue. Then he pushed his tongue as far inside her as he could, and she jerked as his nose made contact with her clit.

He felt something smooth being placed under his fingers on her thigh and looked up to find her handing him the vibrator.

"Fuck me with it," she said in a whisper, "while you lick me. Then I want you to fuck me properly."

David eased the smooth white toy inside her and proceeded to work it in and out while he lashed her clit with his tongue. She jerked and writhed under him as he brought her to orgasm. Then she went quite rigid, eyes squeezed shut and he let her be. After a few seconds she relaxed and opened her eyes.

"Now fuck me," she said. "Fuck me hard."

Shuffling forward on his knees he placed the head of his cock in her coral pink opening and eased forward. Her cunt was tight but wonderfully slippery, her juice oozing from where his cock was slowly disappearing into her hole.

David thought he might very well come before he was even all the way in. Silently reciting as many decimal places of Pi as he could, he fought off his orgasm and was able to establish a rhythm. His partner's eyes were half closed, and she was biting her lip as he penetrated her.

They'd gained a bit of an audience and one of the circle advanced to place his erection in the woman's hand. She pulled him towards her and then turned her head to take his cock into her mouth.

Two women on the other side of her were fingering each other as they watched. One of the two took her fingers from her partner's sex and licked them, all the while holding David's gaze. Her partner went further, offering her fingers for David to lick.

They sank to the carpet beside him and pivoted into a 69. By now David was swimming in a sea of gasps and wet sounds and didn't know how much longer he could hold out.

The man his partner was fellating, came with a grunt. Thick white semen spilled from the side of her mouth and another woman quickly knelt to clean it up with her tongue.

The two women beside him climaxed, groaning and sighing, one after the other, and he could delay it no longer. With a mighty gasp he buried himself deep inside her and emptied his balls.

After he came back to himself, he rose to his feet and staggered to a chair to recover. Someone was kind enough to press a cold can of something sweet and fizzy into his hand. Drinking deeply to slake his thirst, he shook his head at the enquiries that came his way.

Eventually he regained some strength and wandered off into the throng. He had a succession of partners after that and did briefly wonder if Rosemary had slipped something in his drink as he seemed to be able to oblige one after another without climaxing.

He was collared by two gorgeous women who introduced themselves as Kelly and Joanne. They led him into the garden where the sun was just starting to slip behind the trees and dark pools of shade lengthen on the grass.

They were all naked still and David was able, if perhaps a trifle wearily, to appreciate their ample forms. There was an arbour some way down and to one side of the lawn and they settled into it.

"We're like you," announced Kelly.

"Really? How so?" David asked.

"Hired entertainment," Joanne replied.

"Oh right."

"How much are you getting?" Joanne asked.

"I'm not sure," David said, slightly defensively.

"Rosemary won't screw you over but you gotta be up front about that, darling," said Kelly, patting him on the knee.

1...89101112...15