David and Jen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, it was only going to end one way, but it could have been ... what? It's not like there was a huge choice back then. Either the lads that you'd grown up with, whose mothers knew your mother and a great deal else besides, or the ones who came to the discos on their motorbikes, all leathers and attitude. And when they'd had their fun, they disappeared to who knew where. And the girls were left with the consequences, as usual. She crushed her fag in the ashtray.

Her thoughts returned to Sally's revelations. She squirmed in her seat and wondered whether David Piper might be persuaded to offer her some of the goodies.

***

David was doing the washing up and humming along to the radio when she knocked on the door. He was in good mood all things considered. The sun was touching the frosted edges of the leaves outside with silver and generally making the whole winter wonderland thing. There was a pot of coffee and the newspaper waiting for his attention as soon as he'd finished the dishes and that wouldn't take long because ... well, there was just him, wasn't there? He pushed himself past that thought before he spoiled the moment. Drying his hands on a tea towel he went to let her in.

Sally was armed against the winter, gloves, boots, and a woolly hat accompanying the thick coat. The cold in this part of the world could be penetrating, 'a lazy wind' the locals were fond of saying, meaning that it didn't bother to go around you.

Once inside he moved to take her coat as she divested herself of gloves and hat. There was the snug white blouse, the short, pleated skirt, the black hosiery, it was nigh on perfect. He laughed at the incongruity of the boots with the rest of her outfit.

"Kinky!"

She struck a pose, one foot up behind her and one hand behind her head. "How do I look?"

"Amazing! Want some coffee? I've just made some."

"Yeah, okay."

They went into the kitchen and while Sally seated herself at the table, David grabbed a second mug from the shelf and placed it in front of her.

"Milk? Sugar?"

"Just milk, thanks."

Having seen to that, David went to finish the washing up. The neighbours went past the window and looking up, spotted him. Their heads leaned together and then some exchange made them laugh. Let them laugh, he thought, like I give a damn.

Standing with his back to the sink as he dried the last of the crockery, he looked at her as she raised the steaming mug to her lips. She looked up at him and the low winter sun made her eyes glitter. There was a such a jolt of raw sexual energy between them that he threw the towel to the side and crossed the intervening distance in two strides.

"What?" she said, coyly, still sipping from the mug, looking up at him through her lashes while her other hand moved to stroke his crotch.

He put a hand down to cup her breast, rubbing her nipple with his thumb, feeling it stiffen.

"I haven't finished my coffee," she murmured.

"I'm not stopping you," he said as he knelt in front of her, pushing her knees apart. He saw to his amazement that she was clean shaven.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed.

"Like it?"

"Oh yes!"

She giggled. "I read about it and knowing what a perv you are, I thought I'd give you a thrill. It felt so sexy walking over here I got really horny. I'm virtually dripping!"

He saw her anticipation glistening. "Let me take care of that for you."

Leaning in, he ran his hands up her stockinged thighs until he reached the smooth skin at the top. His face at the junction of her legs, he breathed deeply of the smell of her. She wore a heavy perfume more suited to fighting its corner against the smoke of a thronging nightclub, but it combined perfectly with her arousal to promise great things.

He ran his tongue along the smooth flesh between her mons and her thigh and she started to hum contentedly. He switched to the other side and then licked from the very bottom to the very top of her sex, dallying ever so slightly on her clit. Then he delicately ran the flat of his tongue across each of her plump sex lips before dipping in between to part them, opening her up like a coral flower.

"How'd you learn to be so good?" she murmured.

David leaned back and looked up at her. "The name's Bond, James Bond."

Sally laughed out loud. "Get back to work, 007!"

In reply he planted a kiss on her clit, then sucked it between his lips and flicked it with his tongue. He heard her gasp.

His tongue headed south again, dipping inside her before making another long pass from bottom to top. He sucked her fleshy lips into his mouth, exploring their silky texture while edging further up to dally with her sensitive bean. Her thighs started to quiver, and her breathing became more ragged.

"Enough! Enough! I need you inside me!"

Standing up he pulled her to her feet and kissed her deeply. Her hands held his face and he panted as she nibbled his lower lip.

David tried unsuccessfully to steer his cock to where she needed it. In frustration he spun the two of them round and sat in the chair that she'd just vacated. Sally looked down at where his erection reared up toward her and, placing her hands on his shoulders, straddled his lap. This time it was her hand guiding him. She teased him delightfully, exquisitely, lowering herself to the point where the head of his cock was just starting to stretch her and then lifting off.

"Dear God, woman!" he moaned as she held his gaze, her eyes intense, in control of the moment.

"Do you want me to stop?" she whispered.

"No! Please!"

"Please what?"

"Pretty please!"

She grinned and let herself down, inch by inch swallowing him up until she was sitting astride him.

"Oh. My. God." He ground out.

"You like?"

***

The following day was one of those classic midwinter days: the sun low on the horizon, the air crisp and cold below the steel blue vault of the sky.

Amid organising the house for Jen's return the following day, there was a knock at the door. David rose to answer it, expecting, perhaps, the postman. To his surprise Angela stood outside. Another of the regulars from the pub, Angela was possibly the last person he would have expected to call on him.

"Um, hi Angela. What can I do for you?"

A quick, almost conspiratorial smile crossed her face. "Can I come in?"

"Uh, okay."

She stepped past him into the hallway. A blast of perfume hit him, and he took an involuntary step back. She pushed the door closed and started to unbutton her coat.

Now baffled, he started to say, "Angela, what --," and then the words stopped.

She held her coat open to reveal her obviously braless bust confined in a tight white tee-shirt. Below that a short skirt rode above black stocking tops.

His mouth open, he sank onto the first steps of the stairs. Terrible thoughts poured through his head, and he felt faint with the implications, this was catastrophic.

Angela stared at him in consternation, this wasn't what she'd expected at all. She was under no illusions about her looks, she knew she was plain in the face, but her curves got lots of attention.

He looked grey and ill.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

He put his head in his hands. "She told you."

"I thought you wanted a bit on the side!"

"I wanted ... I don't know what I wanted but being the village sex-toy wasn't high on the list," he finished acidly.

She tried to process what he had said. Sally had portrayed their encounters as fuck-fests with David as a skilled and well-endowed lover looking to get his needs seen to. Men were supposed to be simple creatures! Push the right buttons and away you go. Apparently, David had seen things quite differently.

Suddenly mortified by his rejection, she started to button up her coat and, feeling the heat rising in her cheeks, she opened the door and fled the house.

David sat on the stairs for a long time as the winter air sucked the heat from the room. Then he went to pick up the telephone.

"Hi, Jen. I need to tell you something."

***

The call went about as he had expected. Pain and anger and loneliness; sometimes sobbed, sometimes snarled. David wasn't sure how long it lasted but at some point, it grew more distant and then Jen's sister, Anna's voice came on the line.

"I think you'd better call another time, David," she said coolly.

"Wait! Anna, is she coming home tomorrow?"

"I think that is unlikely." And the line went dead.

***

January

A couple of weeks later, discovering that he was out of bread; he nipped out to the small local shop. On the way he encountered Sally and Angela, heading in the opposite direction on the other side of the road. Sally waved and smiled, Angela looked down, embarrassed.

David gave a short nod of acknowledgement but turned his attention to the path in front of him immediately. Sally had not been offended when he broke things off after Angela's visit: indeed, she'd been expecting things to come to a halt on Jen's return. He knew that in her linear fashion these were just events without consequence, and she would happily entertain him again if he wished.

It didn't help that his imagination quickly painted a scenario of either woman (or both!) in bed. He shook his head to rid himself of these thoughts but realised, a little unhappily, that the contents of his trousers were quite keen on the idea.

Deciding that this was something better avoided, he was surprised to find his feet carrying him across the road to them. Sally looked intrigued and Angela apprehensive, but he didn't give them a chance to say anything.

"Hello girls. If you're interested, come round in an hour," he said briskly. "You know what I like, see you in a bit, perhaps."

Without waiting to see their reaction, he made his way past them on the narrow pavement. As he carried on down the street his mind was in whirl.

Part of him was arguing that he might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb. That was supported by another part that whispered that he'd always have wondered what it would have been like if he didn't.

Yet another part thought that this was sheerest folly, and that Jen might forgive his mistakes before he'd confessed to her but that she would never do so if he carried on. This was countered by the suspicion that her Italian genes predisposed her to vengeance rather than forgiveness and that he was doomed in any case.

***

A little after the suggested time, the front door opened, and the two women let themselves into the small hall.

"I'm in the living room!" he called. There was the sound of coats being removed and hung up.

To his great delight they were identically attired in the snug white tee shirts, ridiculously short skirts, and white stockings. The skirts were so short that he could see the stockings tops. His cock sprang to attention almost immediately.

They sat side by side on the sofa, Sally with a little half smile and Angela still looking quite nervous. Their braless breasts strained at the white fabric of their tops, and their nipples were prominent points in the material. He stood and walked the two paces over to stand in front of them. Two pairs of eyes fixed upon the prominent bulge in his trousers.

"Well, Angela? Want to see what all the fuss is about? Give me your hand."

Apprehensively she raised her right hand and David seized it, placing it firmly on his member.

With her fingers, she traced the outline through the thin material of the summer beach pants he was wearing. She licked her lips and then reached in the front of his trousers to take hold of him properly.

"Oh my God, Sal. He's huge!"

"Told you. Wait till he fucks you." Sally looked up at him through her lashes with that 'come and get me' glitter in her eyes. "You are going to fuck us, aren't you David?"

"Depends," he murmured, "did you do everything I asked?"

In response she lifted the hem of the skirt and opened her legs. Her mound was smooth. She reached down and ran her fingers up her slit; they came away shiny with her arousal and she lifted them up for him to first smell and then take into his mouth.

Angela watched wide eyed.

"Your turn," David instructed.

"Come on Ange," Sally said. "You wait till he gets that tongue of his to work."

"Oh?" he said. "Perhaps I should give a demonstration?"

He knelt on the carpet in front of Angela, whose eyes were very wide as he gently parted her legs. Sally's hand dipped in between her thighs as she watched David's head move towards Angela's sex.

In comparison with Sally's more open vulva, Angela's was all modestly tucked away in her cleft. Her thighs cushioned his head as he ran the flat of his tongue over her mound. He felt her jump and then relax, and her legs parted a little wider. He alternated long slow licks with dipping the tip of his tongue into her groove and investigating. At the top he found her clit, not a hard to find little nub, no this was very definitely a major feature and he rolled it with his tongue. He was rewarded with a choked, "Jesus!" and a bawdy cackle from Sally.

Now Angela let her legs sprawl as David worked at her, hardly able to believe the sensations she was feeling. There was a warmth building down in her loins and when he tested her opening with the tip of a finger, she pushed her hips at him trying to get some penetration. He teased her by sweeping his fingers up and down between her sex lips while he took her clit into his mouth and gently sucked it. Angela's chest heaved as her breathing grew steadily harder until she was panting.

By now David had two fingers inside her. He curled them in that 'come hither' way that made some women go off like a firecracker, but it wasn't happening with Angela, so he crossed them instead and rotated them as he slid them in and out of her increasingly wet passage. She put both hands on the back of his head and forced him into her cunt. Knowing she must be close he licked her clit hard and fast and then she made a sort of repeated groan that sounded like someone in pain and then threw herself back into the sofa, face turned up to the ceiling and eyes squeezed shut.

David sat up to find Sally with one leg over the arm of the sofa exposing herself. Her lower lips were swollen and parted. She stared at him, and David shuffled sideways until he was between her legs and then, without ceremony, he thrust his cock into her.

"Ah!" she gasped. "Take it easy, David!"

"You said you wanted me to fuck you. Changed your mind?" he retorted.

To his surprise she produced a slim silver vibrator which she now dipped down between them. Although she was using it primarily on her clit, he was getting some effect on his cock as he slid in and out. She grabbed his free hand with hers and closed her eyes and some circuit was made. The pair of them climaxed together, she continuing to use the vibrator to sustain the moment. Finally, it was his turn to beg her to stop and she laughed while trying to get her breath back.

The room reeked of sex, and bizarrely, some part of his brain was thinking that he was going to have to wash the sofa covers before he let anyone else in. However, right now Angela was watching his cock slip from inside Sally, coated with a mixture of lubrication and cum.

"Is that you done then David?" she asked, slightly plaintively. She'd never had anyone go down on her and she had had a terrific climax, but she'd rather been hoping for the monumental shag that Sally had teased her with.

"Oh no," Sally said, "he'll be ready to go again in a minute. Here Ange, why don't you give him some encouragement?" and handed her friend the vibrator.

David sat back on his heels as Angela ran the silver toy between her lower lips. She was still quite sensitive, and it wasn't taking much to have her climbing the slopes to another orgasm. David did like watching women pleasure themselves. As Angela closed her eyes and turned her head to one side he reached forward and took her breast in his hand. Stroking it for a moment he put his hand up inside the tee shirt to fondle her stiff nipple. On an appreciative moan from Angela, he pulled the bottom of the garment up to expose both boobs. He rubbed and tweaked her nipples, gently pulling them out and then letting her breasts fall back.

She had a much smaller climax this time, and after a few moments opened her eyes to see David stroking a fully erect cock.

"You see, it's like this, Angela. My knees are a bit sore from the carpet so you're going to have to move a bit if you want this inside you."

Her mouth dry as she looked at the purple head, she asked, "What do you want?"

"Doggy," he stated baldly.

Angela grinned; it was her favourite. He could go nice and deep and maybe, just maybe, she'd get the fucking she'd often fantasised about.

He helped her up and she turned round. Sally moved to the chair and Angela knelt on the sofa with her arse in the air. David moved to stand behind her, positioned his cock at her entrance and asked, "Ready?"

Struck by some animal impulse, she reached back to pull her lips apart to expose her shiny coral opening.

"Do you like that, David? Are you going to fuck me? Are you going to fill my cunt with your great big cock?"

She was oozing clear liquid round his shaft and without further delay he thrust forward.

"Oh yes," she sighed in ecstasy as he filled her completely.

Sally watched transfixed. She had never imagined anything like this. Angela's eyes were closed, and she was pinching her nipples as David steadily and relentlessly slammed into her. The gasps, the liquid sounds, the sight of Angela's opening stretching to accommodate his erection, the combination of David's cologne and their arousal was carnal. She'd never been more turned on in her life.

Wanting to be part of it she got up and went to stand next to them. She stroked David's back and then kissed him, their tongues slipping in and out of each other's mouths in an echo of the motion below. He cradled the back of her head with his hand, rubbing his fingers through her short hair.

With his other hand, he reached down and put a finger inside her. Sally lifted one leg up on the seat to give him better access. One finger was joined by a second and then a third and somehow, he had found her clit with his thumb. She rested her other hand on Angela's back for stability, nearly delirious with sensation. David too was having trouble concentrating with the feeling of being in two women at once and suddenly he knew that his climax was very close.

Angela came first with a series of cries that merged into one long wail. David managed another half dozen thrusts before emptying great pulses of cum into her. Borne along by the other two, Sally clamped down hard on his fingers and clung to him in the throes of the most intense orgasm she'd ever had.

***

Manoeuvres

A few days later a woman named Marjorie Barrett popped into the post office for a few things. David didn't know it, but she was about to become very important to him. And vice versa.

Commonly in a lot of the smaller rural settlements, the post office stocked a few essentials. There were two aisles leading up to the post office counter and people waiting for counter services tended to queue in one.

It was not entirely unexpected then when she heard someone speak on the other side of the shelving. What made her prick up her ears was that they were speaking in a near whisper. Nothing is more guaranteed to prompt attention than something whispered.

"You heard about that David from the new family up the other end?"

Marjorie took a greater interest in the conversation. She knew and liked David from his interactions with parish council upon which she sat. His intelligence and outsider's perspective were a welcome corrective to the usual round of parochial concerns. Almost as welcome was his ability to make undiplomatic remarks that provoked mirth and consternation in equal measure. Marjorie counted herself among the former group although she was careful not to let it show.