All Comments on 'David & 'Lyssa'

by millennium_bard

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice story

Your brother was spinner of a good yarn if this is an example of his work. I liked it alot.

Landrious1Landrious1over 19 years ago
A truly worthy tale!

Your brother is a great loss. This example of his work tells the world of it's tragedy. The story is, simply put, phenemenal. I look forwad to more when you get them scanned.

NamizujsNamizujsover 19 years ago
Great tribute to your passed brother

Thank you, both for the story, and for fittingly setting a worthy memoire for your brother!

Please continue both in his realm, and in Yours.

Greetings and condolences from

Namizujs / John

Budapest

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I sorrow for a great writer's death

This wonderfully exciting story is an excellent and proper tribute to your brother.

Thank you so very much!

Kydreamer

sacksackover 19 years ago
great, I anxiously await part 2....

And I hope your brother is smiling down from heaven, basking in all these compliments about his vivid, entertaining story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn Awesome

Very Good work. Your Brother had quite an imagination. Can't wait to read the rest. :)

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 14 years ago
Great story

Just read this and loved the story so far. Left me wanting/craving more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Praise

This is one of the best stories that I have ever read on Literotica. Aside from some gramattical errors, it has a great flow and reads like a well published novel. I look forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really?

Six pages and not even a hint of intercourse? Look I enjoy a good non-erotic fiction story as much as the next person but it was kind of a let down, probably should have been in the non erotic section, eh? All I can say is there had better be another chapter of this or I'm going to blow a freaking blood vessel. Even still, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Worth rereading

I loved it. Such a rich set of interesting worlds and character growth. And if course there is no intercourse yet, given the powers and dispositions of the characters David needed to grow stronger and everyone needed to grow on the inside or someone was going to end up dead. And THIS party is JUST getting at started. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Fantastic story

read slept up at 530 cup of tea reading again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous