David Enjoys his Perfect Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the room smiling, that last part about the tip was a joke. It didn't feel right taking money from her.

While I waited I sniffed my fingers, there was a strong smell of her cunt on them. I breathed in deeply to make the most of it. It smelt good, and when I sucked on my fingers I decided it tasted good as well.

Fifteen minutes later she called out for me. When I entered the room she was ready to leave. I then got a quick peck on the cheek before she turned her back on me and started walking to the door. However she stopped just before leaving.

Turning back to face me she said, "I almost forget," then she reached into her handbag. What she brought out was an envelope.

"This is for you. That big fat tip you wanted."

As she tried to pass it to me I moved my hands.

"Sis I was only joking."

"Take it, you earned it. If you don't I will be very annoyed with you. Now you don't want that, do you?"

I shook my head, then I reached out for it.

"Don't get too excited. It's only half of what Hillary tips you. I am rich, but not that rich"

I smiled before saying, "Yes Mrs. Henderson is very generous. Half of what she gives is still a big tip."

"That's good, I don't want you thinking I am mean." Then she added, "And another thing, I am going to make an appointment for next week. Is the same time OK for you?"

I hesitated before saying, "Yes."

"Are you sure, you don't look happy?"

"It's just that I was expecting that you would want to see somebody else."

She gave me a quizzical look, then with her hands on her hips, she said, "Don't be silly, why would I want to do that?"

After she had gone I had a quick shower, she had been my last client of the day so I was eager to get home. An hour later I was back at my place. As I ate the leftovers from yesterday's Chinese takeaway I thought about my Sister, she had certainly surprised me by turning up at Hilltop Mansion. I shook my head in disbelieve, had I really fingered her to a climax? Yes, and she was coming back for more.

In bed I closed my eyes and replayed what had happened, slowly stroking my cock as I did so. I tried to hold back until I got to the point where she climaxed, but I couldn't wait. It didn't matter though, it was still a nice one. Soon after I drifted off to sleep.

The next few days seemed to drag, I couldn't wait to see her again. I was also finding it difficult to concentrate at college, one of my lecturers even had to speak to me about it.

"Are you OK David? For the last two days you have hardly said a word."

I told him that I was feeling a bit under the weather, he looked relieved that it wasn't anything serious. We then talked for a few minutes about the project I was working on. When we parted I decided that it was silly moping about in class like a lovesick schoolgirl, I needed to get my act together.

Soon after I woke the next day, I got a call from Hilltop Mansion. Andrew had called in sick, could I cover his shift tonight? Two evenings a week was enough for me, but it would be difficult to say no, and the extra money would come in handy.

"Thank you David. I knew we could rely on you."

I had a better day in college. When I arrived for work the receptionist thanked me again. I gave her a big smile and she giggled, I think she fancies me.

The first client was something of a rarity, a woman who only wanted a massage. At first I thought she might be shy or nervous, too scared to take things further. However I soon realised that she wasn't.

"Would you like anything extra?"

"Thank you David for the offer, but I am too old for that."

She seemed pleased when she left, and I was as well when I opened the envelope. It was a decent amount of money, especially for just a massage.

While I waited for the next client I thought back to what she had said, "I am too old for that." That had surprised me. She could only be sixty at the most, she might even be in her mid-fifties. I have a regular client, Mrs. Barker, who is seventy one. I know here age because she always tells me it after we have finished.

"I am seventy one and I can still fuck like a thirty year old."

Then she laughs. She always manages to take my full eight inches, and she always ends with a screaming orgasm. Fucks like a thirty year old woman? No, more like someone in their twenties.

The next client did want more than a massage, much more. She was a small chubby woman aged about fifty. She had a pretty face and was immaculately dressed, twenty years ago she would have been very attractive. Five minutes after we had started she made it clear what she wanted.

"This massage is nice, but it's not why I am here. I am going to turn over so that you can suck my tits, and I want you to finger me as well. I will let you know when you can lick me."

She took her time in turning over. When she spread her legs I moved towards her, however before I could start she lifted her head up and looked at me.

"I forgot to mention that after you have licked me I want to be fucked."

"What position?"

"Doggy of course," then she lowered her head.

I thought that was it, but just as I was about to suck on her nipple she raised her head again.

"And you better have a big cock. If not I want my money back."

"Is eight inches big enough for you?"

"Perfect," then she lay back down again and we started.

From sucking on her tits to fucking her to a climax was just over thirty minutes. She was very enthusiastic, enjoying every minute of it. It was good for me as well because she had big nipples and a tight juicy cunt. I even climaxed shortly after she had. Normally I try not to, but I was enjoying it so much that I couldn't help it.

Fortunately the next client just wanted my fingers and tongue. I would have managed to fuck her, but it might have been hard work.

The next day in college I was restless again because I was seeing Gemma in the evening. I did try to concentrate, but I was never at my best. Eventually it was time to leave for Hilltop Mansion.

"Hello David. One of your clients has cancelled."

It must be my Sister. I waited while Victoria looked down at the client list.

"It's Mrs. Woods, your second client."

I was too relived to say anything, I just nodded, then I went to get ready. I had only just prepared the room when there was a knock on the door. It was quickly opened and Victoria popped her head in.

"Mrs. Green has just called, she is running ten minutes late."

When she did eventually arrive she was flustered.

"I am so sorry, it's completely unacceptable."

When she looked up at the clock she put her hand to her mouth, she looked horrified.

"I am TWENTY minutes late."

"Don't worry, my next client has cancelled. It doesn't matter, you will still be able to have your full time."

"It matters to me. Being late is so rude."

I gave her my best smile, then we talked until she calmed down. Forty minutes later she was even calmer, that's what a good climax can do for you. I like Mrs. Green, she is such a nice polite lady, very well spoken. You cannot imagine her ever swearing, or saying a rude word, but you would be wrong. You should hear her when she has an orgasm, such a dirty mouth.

I now had plenty of time to kill before Gemma's appointment. It would have been better if Mrs. Woods hadn't cancelled. I think this is the third time she has done that, all at short notice. If this was another establishment somebody would have a word with her, but here we are very tolerant. Our membership fees are very high, in return they get a good service, and a high degree of tolerance from us.

I glanced at the clock, Gemma should be here in a minute or two. What I had done with Mrs. Green had been a nice starter, but my Sister was the main course. When I thought about what we might end up doing, I got a tingle down my spine. I looked at the clock again, one minute left. However, another five minutes passed and I was still waiting, then there was a knock on the door.

"Hello little Brother," then I get a firm hug from her.

"Sorry I am late."

I muttered under my breath, "Not as late as Mrs. Green."

"What?"

"Nothing, just ignore what I said."

She did, then she proceeded to get undressed while I was still in the room. I didn't leave, instead I turned my back on her to give her some privacy.

"I am ready, you can turn round now."

She was flat on the table, but this time on her back, and without the towel. As I approached her she closed her eyes, that gave me the opportunity to scrutinise her body before I got to work on it. It was the first time I had been able to get a good look at her tits, they looked firm, and the nipples were a decent size. I only glanced at her cunt, because I already knew what that was like, but it still made me smile. What a bush, it definitely needed pruning.

I spent the first five minutes on her stomach, slow but firm strokes from just below her breasts, down to the start of her pubic hair. Then I got more adventurous, placing my hands under her tits to feel the weight of them.

"Do you like them? I wish they were bigger."

I could tell she was searching for a compliment, that she needed me to reassure her that they were a nice size.

I didn't disappoint her, "They are perfect, big and firm. And I like your nipples."

That got a nice smile from her, then she looked at me in a quizzical way.

"If you like them so much why aren't you playing with them?"

The smile then reappeared, so I knew she was teasing me.

As I placed my hands on them she closed her eyes. At first it was firm strokes around the sides, away from her nipples, then I slowly moved inwards. When my palms touched her nipples she gasped.

"Gentle, they are always sensitive."

I reduced the pressure, then a minute or two later I started using my fingers rather than my palms. I was now rubbing and pinching them. I could tell she liked what I was doing, and I was careful about not being too rough with her. I was happy for it to continue like this for as long as possible, we had plenty of time. You might quickly eat a burger in order to satisfy your hunger, but when you have steak you take your time over it. Gemma was prime meat, too good to hurry.

"You are doing wonderful things to my nipples with your fingers, but do you think you could suck them as well?"

I was reluctant to change, but I guess after doing the same thing for nearly ten minutes, it was time to move on.

I liked her nipple, it was nice and firm. When I chewed on it she gave a loud moan. I was probably being too rough, but she didn't complain. My plan was to suck each nipple in turn, and to do it until she indicated that she wanted something else. That's what I did. I spent five minutes sucking them before she spoke.

"I like what you are doing, but if you don't get your fingers on my cunt soon I am going to go crazy."

I wanted to do that as well, but I was going to make her wait a while longer. A minute later she spoke again.

"Please do it."

She sounded desperate. It was now time to give her what she wanted.

"If you aren't going to do it, then I will."

I liked the sound of that, so I just continued working on her nipples. A few seconds later she had her hand between her wide opened legs. When she gave a loud gasp I knew her fingers had found her clit. As she played with it I wondered how many times she had done that before, and at what age she has discovered the joy that she could get from that little lump.

After a minute it became obvious that I needed to stop her. She was just too good at it, and if she wasn't stopped soon she would climax. When I pushed my hand between her legs she wasn't happy, especially when I removed her fingers from her clit. However when my fingers got to work on it she relaxed, and she seemed to be enjoying what I was doing, but I was careful not to rub as hard and as vigorously as she had been doing.

We continued like this for a few more minutes, and it looked as if it would end this way, I would suck her tits and play with her clit until she climaxed. But she had other plans.

"Lick my cunt."

I was going to, but I didn't react quickly enough for her.

"Lick it NOW."

A few seconds later she had what she wanted. I started by pushing my tongue into her as deep as I could, then I moved it about as if I was trying to taste every part of it. I could feel her sticky juice start to coat my cheeks and chin. As I was doing this she wiggled her bottom, and she was making a purring sound. This was something I couldn't do for long, I needed to breathe.

I was now licking her clit. It was big, possibly the biggest I had ever had the pleasure of servicing. My Mother always says that Gemma's best feature is her pretty face, but she is wrong, next time I might correct her.

"No Mother. Gemma is very pretty, but I think you will find that her best feature is definitely her big clit."

"Finger me."

As I pushed two fingers in I wondered why I wasn't already doing that, I should have done that as soon as my tongue was out of her opening. I must concentrate, pleasuring my Sister was serious business.

When they were in up to the knuckles, I just left them there. I would fuck her with them later, first I wanted to play with her bottom. As I continued licking her I searched for her anus with my free hand. When I found it she pushed back against my fingers, good she was happy for me to enter it.

"Peter likes to finger me there, and I like it as well."

The mention of her husband's name at such an intimate time made me feel a little uncomfortable, but not so uncomfortable that I was going to stop.

"If it was possible for you to stick your cock in there, and lick me at the same time, that would be perfect."

If I could do that I would be in the circus as a contortionist. What she wanted was impossible, but I could do something to her that was almost as good.

"I can't do that, but what I can do is use a dildo. I have a six inch one that you can try."

"How thick is it?"

It's was quite thick, but I wanted to play it down.

"It's not too bad. It's tapered so it should go in easily."

"Good, it sounds perfect."

It took me less than a minute to get it and to lubricate it.

"Sorry, I couldn't find the special gel I normally use. I have put massage oil on it, but don't worry it's hypoallergenic."

"I don't care what's on it, even axle grease, just get it in me."

The first inch was easy, but she held her breath while the thicker part went in. When it was all in her body relaxed.

"You told me it wasn't thick."

"Do you want it out?"

It was her choice, but I was hoping she would want to keep it in.

"No, but it's at the limit of what I can take."

Good, that was one hole taken care of, time to fill the other one up. This time it was difficult to get my fingers up her because of the dildo pushing against her cunt wall, but I kept on going until I managed it.

"Fuck that's tight, very tight. I am ok, but don't move your fingers. It will be too much if you try to fuck me with them."

"OK, I will just lick you until you come."

It took me a few good licks before she started to moan. All that messing about with the dildo had taken her off the boil, but I wasn't worried, with both holes full, and my tongue working on her clit, it wasn't going to take much to get her going again.

Two minutes passed and she still wasn't any nearer to coming, so I upped the pace. I was now sucking her big clit as hard as I could.

"Fuck, it doesn't get any better than this."

That spurred me on, and somehow I managed to suck even harder.

"That's it, don't stop. I am going to come."

I didn't even have to suck again, she was now climaxing. As she thrashed about I lifted my head. It was fortunate that the dildo had a little strap at the end that I was holding, if not it may have been lost in there forever.

I waited a minute before taking my fingers out of her cunt. That had been easy, but she winced as I removed the dildo.

When it was out she sat up. She then looked at what I had in my hand.

"You put that into me!"

She seemed surprised that she had been able to take it.

"Yes, every inch."

She then shook her head, as if she still didn't believe it. That made me laugh, and she joined in.

"Take your time with the shower, you are my last appointment so there is no rush."

I was just about to leave her when she gave me a frown.

"We haven't finished yet."

"What do you mean?"

"I have reached it, but what about you?"

"I can sort myself out later on."

"Don't be silly, let your big Sister take care of you."

I couldn't think of a good reason why I should say no, but I was surprised, this was the first time she had shown any interest in my cock.

With my back to her I pulled down my shorts, and then I took off my T-shirt. My cock was already rising in anticipation of what was to come next. When I turned to face her it was almost fully erect.

She was now staring at it, wide-eyed, and with her mouth open.

"It's a monster."

"Don't be silly, it's big but I wouldn't call it that."

"I would."

I looked down at it, it had now reached its full length.

"I have only ever had six inches before."

Looking at her I said, "Peter?"

She shook her head, "No, he only has five inches."

I smiled, all that money, but only a small cock.

"Would you like to touch it?"

I got a quick nod from her, then she wrapped her hand around it, high up just under the head. Then she slowly started to stroke it. He touch was good, and I was starting to enjoy it.

"Peter is back home in ten days."

She let that hang in the air. The implication was clear, when he returned this would stop. I guess I always knew that would be the case, but it didn't stop me from feeling disappointed. I decided to put it out of my mind, closing my eyes so that I could enjoy her hand on my cock.

"I want our last time to be special. Next week I want you to fuck me."

I quickly opened my eyes, she was smiling.

"I thought that when you mentioned that Peter was coming home, it was to tell me that today was the end."

"Don't be silly. I can still see you next week."

I closed my eyes again, and now I could really enjoy it.

Two minutes later I could feel my climax building, she must have sensed something because she started to masturbate me quicker. After another minute I was on the edge, but she skilfully kept me there for at least another thirty seconds. I was just at the point of coming when I felt her lips on my cock, that was a pleasant surprise. It got even better, because when I actually started to spurt I had three or four inches of it in her mouth. She greedily swallowed it all, and there was a lot of it.

This time she showered quickly, she was meeting a friend, and she was already late. I wondered what here excuse would be.

"Sorry I am late. I was doing all sorts of sexual things with my Brother and I just lost track of time."

When I awoke the next day I decided that I wasn't going to have a repeat of last week. I wasn't going to keep thinking about my Sister, and I wasn't going to keep counting down the days until I would be seeing her again. It was difficult, but I did OK, except for the day before her appointment, that felt as if it would never end.

After that first surprise visit from my Sister I had now got into the habit of always checking the client list before starting my shift, before I had been lazy, not always doing that. Today it was Mrs. Henderson, Ms Haywood and then Gemma. I was surprised Mrs. Henderson was on the list, I hadn't expected her back for at least another week. The second name was new to me. That was good, the excitement of a new client would take my mind off my Sister.

"Hello Mrs. Henderson, nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you David."