David Enjoys his Perfect Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time massaging her, because I knew that when I got round to playing with her she would climax after only a few minutes. After forty minutes it was time to get her excited. I started on her tits, but I knew she would soon ask me to move down to her cunt. Today was even quicker than usual.

"Play with my cunt."

I put three fingers against her opening.

"No, I want your tongue."

I was so surprised that I just stood there as if I was in a trance.

"I was speaking to a lady at a party, she says you have an amazing tongue."

Then she giggled. I was tempted to ask if that lady was called Gemma, but I had the good sense to keep quiet. When my tongue touched her clit she almost came straight away. After only four or five gentle licks she was gasping and arching her back. She had a nice clit and I would like to spend a lot more time on it, but I knew the next lick would probably take her over the edge. However it didn't, somehow she managed to last at least another two minutes. When she did eventually climax she actually screamed, luckily it wasn't too loud.

"That was wonderful, you have an amazing tongue."

"And you have an amazing..."

She didn't let me finish before she giggled. When she left she had a big smile on her face. Her parting words made me smile as well.

"The next time I see Gemma I must tell her she was right."

So it was my Sister who had been talking about me, but I bet she didn't tell her that I was her Brother.

My next client of the day wasn't much to look at, despite her expensive clothes and fashionable hairstyle, she could hardly be called attractive. I would guess her age to be fifty five, and that her best days were a good twenty years earlier. However I was pleasantly surprised, once aroused she was highly sexual. Her tits were small, with almost non-existent nipples, but her cunt was a thing of beauty. She had a nice clit that was framed by very large swollen lips. I spent fifteen wonderful minutes between her legs until she climaxed. When she left I reflected on our time together. Her tip was only modest, but I would be happy to see her again. It just goes to show, you should never judge a book by its cover.

I had only just finished showering when there was a knock on the door, then my Sister breezed in as if she owned the place.

"Hi Sis, you look happy."

"I am, Peter called me five minutes ago. He told me how much money he has made so far on this business trip. It might even be enough for us to be able to buy a big house."

"But you already have a big house."

"I mean we can buy a bigger house, one with more bedrooms."

"But the one you have has six."

She gave me a dismissive look, as if I was an idiot, then she said, "If you don't shut up you are not going to get a tip."

I wasn't sure if she was joking, but I thought it best not to say anything else.

Before starting the massage I looked at her, she was face down on the bed. I got a surge of excitement as I thought about how it would end, she was going to let me fuck her. It was difficult to keep the smile off my face as I got to work on. Her shoulders were tense, but five minutes later I could feel the difference, they were now more relaxed.

"David, I have been thinking."

I had a feeling she was going to tell me something that I wasn't going to like.

"About what I said last week."

She must be having second thoughts, perhaps it was a step too far for her. I just waited for her to continue.

"I don't think you should fuck me."

I gave a sigh that was probably loud enough for her to hear, then I said, "I understand, you don't want to cheat on Peter."

For some reason that made her laugh.

"Don't be silly. That would not be cheating, you are my Brother so it doesn't count."

I wasn't sure if that made any sense, but I was happy for her to believe it. That wasn't stopping her, so what was?

"So why don't you want too?"

"Because your cock is too big."

It was my turn to laugh, but I quickly stopped. If I was careful I could talk her into it.

"Trust me Gemma, you will be able to take it. Do you remember Jacinta?"

"Of course, she was a nice girl."

Then she realised the implication of why I was asking.

"No way. You are telling me you managed to fuck her with it?"

"Yes, lots of times."

"But she was so tiny, well under five feet tall."

With confidence I declared, "So if she can, then you can."

There was silence while my Sister thought about it. Eventually I got my answer.

"OK."

She couldn't see me, but I was grinning like the cat that had got the cream. I should have felt guilt but I didn't. What I had said wasn't true, Jacinta had taken one look at it and flatly refused to let me go anywhere near her with it.

Now that we were back on track I could continue massaging her. Ten minutes later I had done all of her back, except for her bottom. I had saved that until last. I only got two minutes on it before she started to turn over, however I wasn't disappointed though, it meant that I could now get to her tits.

When I placed my hands on them I got a big smile from her.

"David, have you got anymore toys?"

"You mean like the one I used last time?"

"Yes, but this time for my cunt."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Something that's nearly as big as your cock. You can use it to get me ready for that monster that is between your legs."

That got me thinking, what had I got that was suitable?

"Have you?"

"Give me a minute."

I had a giant twelve inch dildo. Mrs. Henderson would probably be able to take it comfortably, but it was way too big for my Sister. The smallest I had was the six inch one that I had pushed up her bottom, but did I have anything in-between? Yes I did, and it just might be perfect for her.

It took me a couple of minutes to find it. When I returned I had a towel over my arm and I was cradling the dildo as if it was a bottle of wine. She looked at my strangely, then she giggled as she understood what I was doing.

"I have found this for madam, would she like to try it?"

"Thank you, but not now," then she added, "You would make a good wine waiter."

I gave an extravagant bow, and she giggled again.

After placing it on the chair I put a hand onto one of her nipples, then I lowered my head, moving it slowly towards the other one.

"No, I want you mouth somewhere else."

I stopped, licking her cunt would be nice, but I would rather do it later.

"I want you to kiss me."

That was a complete surprise to me. I had now been working at Hilltop Mansion for over a year, and I don't think any client has ever asked me to do that before. They had asked for everything else you can think of, most of which you couldn't talk about in polite company, but never this.

"Please."

"But a Brother shouldn't kiss his Sister."

I could see she was now struggling not to laugh.

"A Brother shouldn't give his Sister a climax, but that didn't stop you."

"Yes, but kissing is more intimate."

That laugh finally came out. When she had stopped I got a quick shake of the head from her, then she said, "That's why I want to do it."

When our lips touched it was soft and gentle. We kissed like that for a few seconds, then the passion took over. We were now taking turns at exploring each other's mouth. After another few minutes I had to pull away, it felt too intense. I thought she might want more, be she seemed satisfied.

"That was good, now you can suck my tits."

That's exactly what I did for the next five minutes, and with the same intensity as when I had sucked on her tongue. I would have liked to continue for longer, but she was the one to stop it.

"It's time for you to use that toy on me."

I now had it in my hand, with the head of it touching her opening. It was about ten inches long and it was shaped like a real cock. However only seven inches could be inserted, the rest of the length was taken up by its over-sized balls. My cock was bigger, but I wished I had balls as big as that.

I didn't need to lubricate it, her cunt was already soaking wet. As I pushed it in deeper it felt as if her cunt was helping me by sucking it in.

"It's all in now, how does it feel?"

"Good, but I wouldn't want much more."

I looked at it, it was almost comical. Those balls were way too big, not realistic at all.

"What are you doing? I have a cunt that needs licking."

"Sorry Sis, but don't worry, I have a tongue that is looking for a cunt to lick."

Before she could reply I got to work on her. It wasn't long before she was moaning and wiggling her bottom. Her big clit was enjoying the attention of my tongue, and I could tell her excitement was building. I was going to have to use all of my experience to decide when it was best to replace the dildo with my cock. It was better doing it sooner rather than later. I wanted my cock to get her climax, not the dildo. I needn't have worried, a few minutes later she decided for me.

"I think you need to fuck me."

I pulled it out a lot quicker than I had put it in, then I raised her legs. She was tight but I had no problem getting my cock in. I stopped when I was up to my balls in her.

"Why have you stopped, I want to be fucked?"

Her wish was my command. I was now giving her full strokes, and she was taking all of my eight inches like an expert. We continued like that for a few minutes, but I wanted to try to get in even deeper, so I raised her legs even higher, almost to her shoulders.

"That's good, fuck me harder Peter."

I winced at the mention of his name, but I didn't miss a stroke. I didn't mind her calling me Peter, in fact she could call me any name she wanted so long as I still had access to her cunt. My worry was that when he was back she might call out my name, or say something even worse.

"That's good, fuck me harder little Brother."

Now that would take some explaining.

"I want more."

That surprised me, I thought I was already giving her more than enough, but obviously not, I needed to up my game. I now had her legs actually on her shoulders.

"Yes, that's it."

I think I was now fucking her harder than I had ever fucked anybody before, and it was hard work. At the start I had wanted it to last, now I was keen for it to end, if it continued any longer it would spoil it for me.

"I am nearly there, make me come."

I tried to push into her even harder, I must have succeeded because she gave a loud grunt, then she started to toss her head from side to side. Good, she was climaxing, but I wanted to as well. When her head stopped moving I knew her orgasm had ended.

"You have to stop."

I did, but only after another twenty seconds when I had reached it.

After I had pulled out of her I gently lowered her legs, then I got off the table. As I slumping down into the chair I looked across at her, she was now coming round.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, but my cunt feels as if it has been fucked with a baseball bat."

"Is that a good or bad experience?"

"Good, but I wouldn't want to do it every day."

"The same for me, that was some fuck."

I thought she was going to agree with me, perhaps to tell me what a great stud I was, but she didn't, and there was now a worried look on her face.

"I have something to tell you, and I don't think you are going to like it."

I gave her a smile, I knew what was coming.

"It's OK, I understand. Peter coming back means that this is our last time together."

She shook her head, "No it's not that. We have to stop, that is until he goes away on business again."

I liked the sound of that, but what was the bad news? I had to wait a few more seconds before she blurted it out.

"Mother might be coming here to get a massage from you."

I just stared at her, had I misheard her?

"Let me explain."

I just nodded, I was still shell-shocked.

"Two days ago I went to a function, Mother came with me. While we were there I met Hillary Henderson. Mother and Hillary had never met before, but within five minutes they were best friends. While I was with them there was no conversation about Hilltop Mansion, but on our way home Mother mentioned it. I think Hillary must have told her about it when I left them alone to get the drinks."

I gave a loud groan, then I said, "What did Mother say about it?"

"She said Hillary had told her about this exclusive place where you could get the best massage in town. She should pamper herself and go there, but she must ask for David because he has amazing fingers."

"So do you think Mother knows that you come here?"

"No, because she asked if I was interested in it, she even offered to pay my membership. I said no, and that it was probably not worth the money."

"Do you think Mother has any idea about what goes on here?"

"No, she thinks it's just a massage."

"In that case it's not as bad as I first thought. She will probably forget about it, however if she does turn up and see me, I will talk her into seeing another masseur."

I was now smiling again, pleased with myself for reasoning it out.

"Sometimes you are so stupid."

"What do you mean?"

"You persuade her to see somebody else. So what do you think is going to happen when they start touching her in a sexual way?"

"She will be horrified."

"Yes, but it will also make her realise that her son is doing the same to the women he massages."

"I hadn't thought about that."

"If she does come to see you for a massage, the solution is simple, give her a massage."

"Thanks Sis, that will work."

"But there is more."

I groaned again, what now?

"Mother said another thing. She is going to tell Aunty Jane about it."

Now that was a problem, we don't get on, she thinks that I am lazy and that I should get a proper job. If she sees me here it will just confirm her opinion of me.

"I don't know what I am going to do if she becomes a member, but thanks for the warning. Any more bad news?"

Thankfully there wasn't. Ten minutes after my Sister had left I still hadn't showered. I was sitting in the chair, thinking about the time I had spent with her during the last two weeks, and what we had done together. When would Peter be going away again? I might even ask him the next time I see him.

"Peter, when do you think you will be going away on business again?"

"I am not sure, why do you ask?"

"No special reason, it's just that while you are away I will be fucking Gemma, so it would be nice to know when that will be."

"OK, let me check my diary."

I smiled, that conversation would be funny, but it was never going to happen.

Then my thoughts turned to Mother and Aunty Jane. Would it really be so bad if they booked an appointment with me? If they did turn up then I should massage them, I would show them how skilful I was at it.

They might enjoy it, they might even want more than just a massage. I had tasted forbidden fruit and I liked it, they might like it as well. With those wicked thoughts still in my head, I left the chair and headed towards the shower.

*****

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.