David, Gwen and a Special Birthday

Story Info
Gwen fulfills David's long due fantasy.
2.8k words
3.44
20.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

In a couple of months, it's David's fortieth birthday and Gwen decided to make it special for him, they've been married for twenty, with some rough patches in them, never getting to a hard limit even in the worst situations they had. One way or another they always found a way out. When one was down the other one always there to hold and cheer up. The kids are no longer kids both have moved out, one married at 18 the other working overseas. As part of her idea, Gwen decided to get some extra workout putting everything into shape as she wanted, not that she needed it, she's fit already, but she wanted a little more, with the need to feel sexy for him and herself mostly by the time his birthday is up, with the intention of making his fantasy become true. Many a time he had asked her for it years ago, but never got a positive reply from Gwen. This time Gwen decided to indulge him with it by making it a surprise gift for all he has been and is to her. For the surprise to take shape Gwen is also going to a lasso course, the real thing. Her idea is to mix his fantasy with a little of hers. Due to shyness and or other reasons that are not worth getting into now, Gwen never opened the door to fantasies, even having in her mind a room full of them.

The days went by becoming weeks and Gwen got good at lasso to the extent of being invited to perform at a rodeo, which she kindly declined. She was so good that she could do it with rope just as well. She also bought a hat, boots, leather gloves and a long t-shirt and had printed on it, Rodeo Girl Here. David and Gwen are burb dwellers, not really into the rodeo life, somehow David always has a fantasy of seeing Gwen playing the cowgirl and he taking her, up to there, it's David's fantasy. As time went by, Gwen never forgot the fantasy how could she, David in every occasion possible would bring it up, time past by, so did the fantasy, kids, bills, etc. Now that Gwen was ready to go all the way with it, she decided it was time to add her own into it, which she never got around to ask him and see if he would indulge her in it, which is to tie her tiger to the bed and ride him. Well it is time to make it happen, she said to herself.

It was early morning, they both got out of bed. David got the coffee and toast going, then Gwen came over and helped getting the rest of the things on the table.

"Hey you look radiant today." David said.

"Thanks, love."

"Is it something special or one of those beautiful days in which I love to see you happy about life." David said.

"It's a mix darling, your day is up shortly." Gwen said.

"Not that I have forgotten, but just the other day it was yours love." David said.

"Yes it does go fast, anyway would you like to do something?" Gwen asked.

"Is that a question or you have it all figured out?" David said.

"Why would I?" Gwen said in a defensive way.

"My love, you are so sweet in so many ways, nevertheless when you have a plan you tend to be obvious, especially when you want it to take place." David said.

"It's becoming difficult to surprise you tiger." Gwen said.

"Hm, that does not change my feelings for you." David said.

"That is one of the thing I've always liked about you." Gwen said.

"Ok, back to subject, what is in your mind?" David asked.

"I thought that being your birthday number 40, hard to believe, we could have the kids over to celebrate." Gwen said.

"That would be nice, but how are you going to get Jack from Europe here?" David asked.

"Let me see to that, so we make it a family thing, friends will have to keep out of this one." Gwen said.

"Ok, I'll let them know before they make plans and if they have, well they'll have to drop them and wait another year." David said.

"I love you D." Gwen said.

"Ok, I have to get moving." David said, kissed Gwen and set off to work.

Gwen set everything into motion, first called Jack. "Good morning son, how are you?"

"Fine mom, tell me." Jack said.

"Ok your dad, knows nothing yet, so it will be a surprise to see you. Do me a favor, call you sister up and please tell her an effort is needed form her that is, to make it in time tomorrow." Gwen said.

"I'll tell her but no guarantee, you she is always late." Jack said.

"Thank you son, see you tomorrow." Gwen said.

"Bye mom." Jack said.

Gwen got on the phone again, " Hello Tom, just to tell you David is going to put you off today, saying it's a family thing, please play along and see you tomorrow."

"Ok Gwen." Tom said.

"Thank you dear friend." Gwen said.

"See you tomorrow." Tom said.

David once at work told his friend Tom and the rest that in this occasion he would be having a family birthday requested by his wife and would leave the beers & friends gathering for the next one. Everybody made him feel ok and the day carried on as normal.

,

The following morning, Gwen woke David up with lots of kissing, hugging and love making.

"Gwen thank you for that, if I had my birthday everyday I´d be worn out by the end of the week. You are so beautiful in many, many ways my love." David said.

"Thank you dear, sometimes I have to get the dust off you." Gwen said laughing tenderly.

"Come here sweet lady give me a kiss." David said, they kissed in tender love.

"Ok, have to get going, if not the office guys might suspect that we have something going on." David said as if he were a lover and not a husband.

"Don´t worry lover, I´ll tell no one." Gwen said.

"I count on it." David said.

"How about breakfast?" Gwen asked.

"Quick one yes, if not I´m late." David said.

"Coffee is ready and I bought some muffins you can take with you." Gwen said.

"Thank you dear." David said.

"See you tonight." Gwen said.

"See you." David said and left for the job. Everybody at the office wished him happy birthday, as the day ended, David got back to his house.

"Hello Gwen." David said.

"Hi D." Gwen said.

"I´ll get a shower and be ready for?" David asked.

"We are going out to dinner to a place we know." Gwen said getting ready. David showered, dressed and was ready by the time Gwen was.

"Let´s go in my car." Gwen said.

"Ok, that means you drive back or we get a cab, right?" David asked.

"Yes, let's see how it goes." Gwen said and drove to the restaurant and pub they went often to. David did see some familiar vehicles, but did not suspect, since many friends also went for a drink or dinner there on a regular basis.

"I thought we would go somewhere new." David said.

"Disappointed?" Gwen asked.

"Why would I, having this day just for us as family is special, and we both like the this place, it's familiar to us and we can have a peaceful dinner." David said.

"I hope I do not disappoint you." Gwen said.

"What´s wrong Gwen, you look suspicious, it´s just another birthday." David said.

"No it´s not, it has another zero on it." Gwen said as they opened the door. A huge happy birthday was shouted greeting them. David´s friends and both daughter and son there also. David jumped to the air as if to catch a football with a roar from his voice. Everybody clapping and cheering. David turned to Gwen, "You got me this time love." David said.

Gwen hugged him and kissed him, "I did."

Both children hugged him and then the friends. Even the bar owner came over to wish him happy birthday too. Gwen had fixed to have the whole place for them tonight and it was full. Music, drink´s, food, dancing and the night rode on. Just before midnight the first ones started to leave, soon followed by the rest, after midnight the few remaining set off also, tomorrow a working day. Gwen who did not drink much decided to drive back. David exhausted not by drink or food, more due to talking and dancing.

"Thank you Gwen, it was a big surprise. Good that tomorrow is Friday I´ll need to recover." David said.

"Thank you D, yes recover it´s not over, I still owe you the present. On Saturday I´ll see if we have a quiet evening together then see if I can give it to you." Gwen said.

"I thought this was it. Love, I don´t need more, just you." David said.

"You are so simple and easy going, sometimes I wish you were difficult." Gwen said.

"If I were difficult you would want me easy. In the future I´ll do my best to make things difficult for you." David said and smiled. They got to their house got off hugged again and went into the house, they both changed into pyjamas, bathroom, night kiss and collapsed on the bed. Friday went fast for all of them in the evening David and Gwen were joined by their off spring for dinner since later they had flights back to their own homes.

On Saturday they both woke up early and decided to stay in bed, soon falling asleep for an extra hour and a half. When they woke up again, they decided to have breakfast in bed.

"Have you a program today D?" Gwen asked.

"No love, I decided to give myself rest, now that I´m older." David chuckled.

"Are you allowed to see porn now?" Gwen asked,

"Amongst other things." David said.

"Look at you, as soon as you have a chance you go for it." Gwen said.

"Somethings are woth going for as soon as you can get your hands on them." David said.

Änd what would that be?" Gwen asked innocently and expecting another answer.

"Well you baby, I went for you didn´t I?" David said.

"Yes, as I did for you." Gwen answered very warm and happy.

"You are dead right on that." David said.

"Do you still have fantasies; you know the ones I mean?" Gwen asked.

"Of course I do; are you open to hear them or try them?" David said.

"Maybe both, let´s go a step at a time, before you start." Gwen said.

"Wow that is a change in you and one that I like." David said.

"Thank you dear, remember that if we open this door it can go to uncharted waters." Gwen said.

"Well are we to sail then, yes?" David said looking into her face.

"Yes we are dear." Gwen said.

"Yahooo!" David said happy, got out of bed and danced a little, then got back to bed.

"Are you sure you are forty now, you seem under age to me, we might have to wait some more." Gwen said.

"No, no, you cannot go back love." David said worried.

"Just joking, love." Gwen said.

"Oh, ok." David said.

"I´ve got a number of things pending so, I´m going off, and see you in the evening." Gwen said.

"Ok love, do as you have to." David said.

The day passed on, David went to his garage and played around with some tools, until he heard Gwen in the house and went to her.

"How was your day?" David asked.

"Good, are you ready for kink?" Gwen asked.

"Yes, Ma´am." David said.

"Hm, I liked that, are you ready to be submissive?" Gwen asked.

"What?" David asked.

"Did you not say that you are ok to try fantasies?" Gwen asked.

"Yes, I did." David said.

"I want to try a fantasy of mine; would that be possible?" Gwen asked.

"Could you tell me a little about it?" David asked.

"I´d like to tie you up to the bed, I mean bondage." Gwen said.

"It sounds interesting, yes let´s go for it." David said in an eager way.

"Good dear, I like your predisposition, if you want, we can start now. Go to the bedroom undress and lie on the bed." Gwen said.

"Love, I´ll do as you asked." David obliged.

"This is getting better by the minute; I should have started with kink years ago." Gwen said.

"We still can catch up." David added.

"Yes we can and we now have the house to ourselves. Now go and do as I told you." Gwen said.

"Yes love." David said and went to the bedroom, undressed and got onto the bed and waited.

"This is so sexy, we will have to catch up, definitely." Gwen said as she came over and tied David´s hand with rope to the bed posts.

"I did not know you had that expertise with rope and knots." David said.

"Does it not make it sexier, not knowing?" Gwen asked.

"Maybe." David said.

"Now your feet." Gwen said.

"Yes dear." David said offering his feet to be bound.

"Now that I have you as I want, I´ll be back in 10 minutes, ok?" Gwen asked.

"Not leaving for the moment." David said trying to move his arms and legs. Gwen kissed him, laughed and left.

The ten minutes seemed far longer to David, being bound. He heard noises but could not make out anything from them.

Gwen called, "Are you ready?"

"Yes dear." David said, country folk music started playing. David wondered what had that to do with a sexual fantasy. Then Gwen came in. David opened his eyes wide and fell out of words.

"Uh." David said as Gwen came in dressed with a long t-shirt which has written Rodeo Girl Here in the middle a cowgirl hat and matching boots. It´s David´s fantasy which he never got from Gwen, when they were dating.

"Hello tiger." Gwen said seeing his face and erection no words from him yet.

"Uh." David said again.

"I do hope I get some more words from you if not now, later on." Gwen said and got her gloved hands on the lasso using a lighter one than the ones used in a rodeo given that in the bedroom it could get awfully complicated.

"Yes, you will." David answered more than a noise from his mouth finally. Gwen played with her lasso, David could not believe his eyes.

"It´s your life long fantasy, and decided to give you a special birthday present tiger." Gwen said playing with the lasso as a professional.

"Untie me beauty I want you now." David said.

"Wow that is more than a three words and no, sorry I´m going to ride you in my time tiger." Gwen said, still playing around with the lasso, the country music as backgorund and David, well totally lost in this fantasy.

"Please, love." David begged with some drool.

Gwen was now so turned on, that she dropped the lasso and got on to her tiger. She had no panties on so the riding would go without further delays. Once on his legs she got herself onto his shaft slowly taking it all in, enjoying as he was going wild.

"There´s some good riding here, hm." Gwen said and got her cowgirl hat off moving it as if riding a bronco. David was so turned on that he came and did not even became aware of it and carried on stiff as Gwen rode on. They rode and rode, Gwen let the hat drop and kissed David deeply coming in the process, she carried on riding until her fourth and David´s second, only then they both slowed down to a halt.

"Baby that was wonderful." David said.

"Happy birthday love, you are worth that and more." Gwen said.

"You have been so beautiful and loving to me since I first met you, I can only correspond the best I can to you and sometimes I feel I fall short." David said.

"No you have not, thank you for being you." Gwen said and kissed him.

"Will you untie me now?" David asked.

"Hm, I don´t know, should I?" Gwen said.

"I´m yours already." David said.

"I´m not sure, but I´ll take your word fot it." Gwen said laughing and untying David.

"Thank you again love." David said and hugged her.

"Tiger, this was something I enjoyed, let´s find more ways." Gwen said.

"I´m all for it dear." David said and kissed her.

"Can we cuddle?" Gwen asked.

"Yes baby, come here." David said.

They cuddled and fell asleep.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers