Nothing to lose

Story Info
My wife’s best friend clues me in.
2k words
4.32
271.4k
171

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,783 Followers

***I plan on doing this story from 3 points of view in 3 separate installments. Jim's, Jill's and Debbie's. I think the motivations of Debbie but especially Jill because of their friendship will make for an interesting story on their own.***

Jim's Version.

Today started out as a typical day. Famous last words. My name is Jim Allen. I'm a manager for one of the big banks. Nothing too fancy, there are a ton of me, but I make a good living. My wife is Debbie. While I am an average looking 5'11" 180 lbs at 35 years old man, I always felt I married up. Debbie is beautiful. Simply put beautiful. We met 5 years ago at a mutual friend's party. We both felt we were set up and did not mind.

I won't bore you with the details of our courtship and eventual marriage but I will say I thought we were a perfect fit. Cliche city but stars aligned, mutual interests were plentiful, same tastes...blah blah blah.

Everything was going great until about a month ago. We were at her parents house for Christmas and the usual grandkid prodding started. I loved this. I want kids but Debbie is putting me off on starting our family because she is so busy with work. It's frustrating because she doesn't have to work. She wants to. She is climbing the ladder at her company and has sights on a VP spot. For the last few months she has been working crazy hours and even weekends. The last month has been the craziest. She has been nothing less than a bitch since Christmas. I brought this up to her and it led to promises that it would get better soon.

Our sex life is normal. A couple times a week as to frequency. We have done all of the experimentation we felt necessary and have settled into a comfortable routine. Plenty of oral. All sorts of positions. But anal is out of the question. That is fine but I really want to do it. She has a great ass. I even enjoy cuddling and falling asleep with her in my arms.

So what happened today to put a damper on my happiness? 4 simple words. My wife's friend Jill. To call her a friend is too simple. They are for all intents and purposes sisters. Jill calls my in-laws Mom and Dad to give an example of how close they are.

Jill came to my office today and was waiting for me when I walked in. I brightened up as soon as I saw her. She is simply gorgeous. Tall, curvy, sweet as sugar and notoriously single. I never understood how she can't keep a serious relationship going. She seems perfect but never has a boyfriend for any length of time. Debbie says she has trust issues because her high school sweetheart and love of her life, Steve, broke her heart after a few years of marriage. Whatever the reason, I feel bad for her. She is Mary Poppins in my mind. Practically perfect in every way. As a joke I call her Mary every once in a while. She's never figured out why. My wife finds it funny.

As I walk in I give her my usual greeting of a huge smile and warm hug. I ask my secretary Alice to get us some coffee and invite her to follow me to my office.

Alice sets the coffee down and closes the door on her way out. At this point it is obvious that something serious is going on because Jill has never visited my office before and the look on her face is very sad.

I cut to the chase and ask her the obvious questions. What is wrong and how can I help? She hesitated and began by asking me if I knew what happened with her marriage. I said no, but I figured her husband cheated on her. She confirmed that. She went on to say that she caught him with a bar slut in the parking lot getting a hummer in the back seat of his car. She managed to get a photo and the divorce was fairly simple after that. She had suspected it for months and set him up to think she was gone and was following him. Since that was almost a decade ago I asked her what happened to dredge this back up now.

She told me how she ran into the prick last week. He chatted her up and actually tried to convince her to fuck him for old time's sake. She told him to fuck off and that is when he told her that Debbie isn't complaining when he is balls deep in her ass. He had the audacity to say that he was meeting her that afternoon. So Jill followed him again.

I spit my coffee out all over my desk. I asked the stupidly obvious question of Debbie who? Yes, it is my Debbie. I said the usual BS of no, you're lying. You're wrong. It's a mistake and all of the other nonsense. So Jill handed me her phone. On it I saw a picture of Debbie walking into a motel room. Jill said she was in there for 2 hours and the next photo was Debbie and the asshole walking out of the room together.

I broke down. As I am crying over the loss of my marriage Jill comes to me and holds me. After a long time we part and I stand and ask her to give me a minute. I walk out of my office and tell Alice I am leaving for the day. I proceed to the bathroom and splash some water on my face. I finally settle down and return to my office.

I take Jill by the hands and thank her for telling me. She breaks down crying and says that she was worried that I would hate her for telling me this. I hugged her and told her that I could never hate her. We gathered our things and left.

We went back to my house and she helped me gather my thoughts for what my next steps are. In my mind divorce is the only option. My wife not only cheated on me, but gave him her ass which I haven't had. Oh yeah, it is exit only for me but dick smack can have it. There is no going back.

Jill gave me her attorney's number and I made an appointment for the next day. I did not cancel cards or move money because Debbie doesn't know that I know yet. I still have the element of surprise.

Jill left and all I could do now is figure out how I am going to hide what I know from my wife. She came home from work as normal and was surprised to see me home already. I feigned sick and told her i was going to turn in early. She did the usual take care of sick hubby crap and I pretended to fall asleep.

At my appointment with the lawyer we discussed my options and ultimately what my goal was. It is very simple. I want a clean break with as little drama as possible. There will be no reconciliation.

My lawyer said it wouldn't be too complicated due to the short time we were married and the fact that we don't have kids. She didn't think that counseling would be mandated either. She asked when I wanted my wife served and I said to wait a week. I wanted to see if I could catch her in the act. She adamantly advised against that. She told me I already have the proof and leverage, so don't do anything stupid. I reluctantly agreed and told her to serve her as soon as she had everything ready.

I got home that night and Debbie was making dinner. She gave me the normal hug and kiss and we made the usual small talk about our day. I was seething on the inside and struggling to hold back my disgust. We ate dinner in silence and I played sick and went to bed early.

The next day I shit, showered and shaved and got out of the house before she woke up. The fecal matter was going to strike the blades of the rotating air blowing machine this afternoon and all I wanted to do was run away. It was Jill's call that kept me semi sane. She told me that she was off for the day and I was to take off and meet her at her apartment so she could help me through my pain. Of course I agreed.

I was sitting with Jill when my attorney called and said Debbie would be served within the hour.

20 minutes later my phone rang. I couldn't bear to talk to her. Her message was an insane amount of profanity. She kept trying. I deleted the first 5 messages as they were all nonsense. Then the texts started. I sent only one to her. I asked her why she let her lover have her ass but I couldn't. I got no reply after that.

When we finally spoke in my attorney's office a month later she begged my forgiveness and told me that Dave was a one time mistake and to please forgive her so we could build our family. It was my attorney that let out a gasp at that comment. She looked at me with a smile and said to give my wife the picture. Debbie said what picture? I said the picture of her and Steve at the motel. It was then that she fainted. Who the fuck is Dave?

She dropped her fight and signed the papers. 6 months later I was free. And I cried again.

We found out Dave was Dave Jackson her boss. He is a douche bag. My lawyer sued the company since he was president and we got a nice settlement. He and Debbie were let go.

I hadn't spoken to Jill for a few months because she didn't want anything to mess up my divorce. She said I didn't need any rumors to provide ammo for my wife. It made sense but I hated it. She was my rock. I struggled everyday thinking about her and wishing I was enough in her league to have a shot.

About a month after the divorce was final I was sitting in a Starbucks on a Saturday morning when Jill walked in.

We made small talk and caught up while sipping java. After we ran out of mundane topics, Jill ripped the band aid off and asked how I was holding up. I said that I was fine. I said that ladies at work are trying to set me up with nieces or daughters but I am not interested in that. Jill of course asked me why not. I said, knowing the repercussions, that I was already in love but the girl was out of my league and wouldn't be interested in me.

Jill looked at me with an odd intensity and asked why this woman wouldn't be interested in me. I said that it was simple. She is too perfect. Jill broke down crying.

I moved next to her and pulled her in for a hug. I asked her what was wrong. She asked me what my nickname for her was. I said Mary of course. She then asked why? I said because Mary Poppins was practically perfect in every way. She then planted a kiss on me that curled my toes.

I gave her a smile while looking into her eyes and asked her if she would ever consider loving an average guy like me. She said quietly that it was too late. She already was in love with me and was waiting for me to catch up.

6 months later we were married. While we were dancing our dance at the reception she whispered in my ear that she loved anal sex if I wanted to try it. It was a great honeymoon.