All Comments on 'David Number Four'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
rayironyrayironyover 5 years ago
We share the"Ray" moniker annd similar tastes.

Wonderfully squishy!

Visually, textually, texture-ally, and erotically satisfying .

Warm thanks

Rayirony

SolarRaySolarRayover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks, fellow-ray! So glad you found my stories and that you're enjoying them. I really appreciate your recent comments, as well. Thanks for reading and all the best to you.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 5 years ago
Fun and unique

I love a new idea, and this is unique.

SolarRaySolarRayover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks TMB! I'm happy you found it to be a unique story. Admittedly, this was at least partly inspired by my amusement seeing young women enthusiastically shopping for dildos in the windows of a store I often pass by. -- Art imitating life!

apophasisapophasisover 5 years ago
Lauren deserved better

I don't care if David and Sydney are happily ever after. You don't cheat on someone then I assume dump them like a hot potato because the person you really wanted is suddenly available.

SolarRaySolarRayover 5 years agoAuthor

apophasis: I think that's just a reflection of something that actually happens in life and produces the obstacle for Sydney and David. It's a classic dilemma in romances. "Do I leave the person I'm with to get the person I love?" I think it would be a stretch to not have at least one of them attempting to move on, thus causing a difficult choice to arise. Thanks for reading and the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fumbled execution

Well, I like the set up. A bit contrived, but it mostly works.

But the way they discover each other is not as satisfying as it needs to be, and their sparks once they've discovered each other don't hit the beats they need to. Bold setup, overly cautious landing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1968 Redux

Google "plaster caster". There was a woman in 1968 who began to cast the male organ of rockstars. Same idea as described here. Good story though

SolarRaySolarRayover 5 years agoAuthor

Oh, cool -- thanks anon! I will look up that '68 incident. Thanks for letting me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ending?

Excellent story. Perhaps best I’ve read here. So much more for a sequel...part 2!

alovertorememberalovertorememberabout 5 years ago

What a fun story! Thanks!

masculinbrainmasculinbrainalmost 5 years ago
Realistic, deep fantasy

This story appeals to me. It reminds me of the girl next door, whith whom I went together to day care at age 4. At that age, we always peed together, just the two of us. We were fascinated by each other for a lifetime, but never said a word. I'm 68 now, she too, and she found me on the net.

Not every fantasy becomes reality, but it was a pleasure to read about the ones which do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"What if" she asked, after all those years.

What a sad story. Even the end is bittersweet.

The writing is excellent and doesn't detract from the flow of the story.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Inspiration

Were you inspired by Cynthia Plaster Caster & her work with rock musicians?

SolarRaySolarRayabout 4 years agoAuthor

@anon Thanks for asking. Yes, I am aware of Cynthia Plaster Caster, as well as sex toys modeled from porn stars, etc. No single example of this led to the story necessarily, but they all served as inspiration. Thought it would be a fun idea to expand upon!

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

Mind if I race ahead.

I'm enjoying your stories very much so thoughtful and I guess realistic.

But, you missed on this one or is it #4. I really hoped Sydney would become invaded by Alexander the greats spirit or essence and some form of embarrassing situations follow.

For your story and the business model of the Cock shop, I thought personalized attention like David received with options like shaving, live insperation to keep hard. I bet that's hard to do. Couples options, well you get the idea. I'd write my own story but stuggeld with the comments.

Thanks, keep it up

DananasDananasabout 3 years ago

You are truly my favorite writer on here. The tension and the build-up served to make the release even hotter. Whereas a lot of times, it can get monotonous and bore me before the sexy stuff starts. But you nail it every time. I especially love this premise and attention to detail with the business/art/inspiration aspects.

The only criticism I have is adding Lauren as a plot point but not even pausing to mention/acknowledge her fate due to the main couple. Also, that Jacinta epilogue is such a tease!!

Anyway, keep it up <3

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Wow, this is brilliant, thank you! I loved the gentle romance, the wacky storyline of Sydney's business, and the steady buildup of sexual heat. I am still remembering all those big hard cocks with a lot of joy, not to mention imagining one of them was mine. And I thought Jacinta's cameo part was a lot of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...